Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Hey man. (Pretty) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey man. (Pretty)

Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:06 pm
"Woah." Coco announced at the sudden appearance of the clone, Well that'd certainly been unexpected. But she quickly regained her composure, and lowered her scarf to give Ransurotto a smile. "Clones are my specialty." She rolled her emerald green eyes. "Or at least I like to think they are." She looked his clone over, inspecting it for quality. "It's pretty good, I'd pass you on it if I were giving the test." She let out a small laugh and gave the clone a smack on the back causing it to disappear.

She gave the man a look over. He looked older than her. Tough luck. Though the ninja would didn't really care what age you were, it was pretty tough not being raised to be one by birth. It was a tough hand this guy was handed, and Coco felt for him. "I think you'll make a fine Ninja... Sorry I didn't catch you name?"
Pretty
Pretty
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:24 pm
He smiles at you and rips the scroll. He looks around blinks a few times.

"Umm do you have fire release or maybe a fire starter?"

He asks putting the scroll aside as he rolls out more of the scroll revealing another jutsu easily recognized as the transformation technique. The signs read out and show a diagram of the hand signs as well.

"Dog → Boar → Ram" He watches the scroll as he mouths the words and starts the weaving of the signs, starting directly at you as he tries the technique but is failing to get the chakra molding down.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:41 pm
"Well first of all you gotta think about what kind of item you wish to turn into." She paused and let out a slightly guilty laugh. "Yes yes I know I just told you not to think about things too hard. But that's not the point! This one takes a little bit more effort to get right. Considering the fact that you aren't just making an illusion, but an actual physical change to your body. You just have to focus on the change you want to make. Picture yourself like you're in a casting chamber for a bust or something. Let your chakra fill in that cast!" God Coco liked teaching. Meh. Maybe she just liked giving analogies, and metaphors. It was like crack to her. Dammit! There she went again. Well that was a simile but, never mind we're getting off topic.
Pretty
Pretty
Citizen

Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:50 pm
Ransurotto started to laugh genuinely for the first time as you rambled on. He found you amusing in your rushing sentences and your obvious love for teaching. He decided since he was finally becoming a ninja, he would learn to actually make friends. Ransurotto smiled up at the stranger rather kindly and nodded.

"Can you show me the basics teach?" He says with obvious intention of flattery. He smiles at you and continues to practice his weaving and hand signs. He suddenly and accidentally turns into small pebble. He quickly backs ut of it and looks to you.

"Holy fuck!! I didnt mean to do that!"
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:18 am
"Ya you gotta look out for that."  Coco laughed. She poked her head forward to get an upside down view of the scroll he was looking off of. She appreciated a person would sought answers within the books and manuals of the Academy. Coco knew that that was where she learned half the stuff she know. "I really like the Transformation Technique. It's understated, but super useful. I'm actually working on an advanced version of it at the moment. I'm gunna turn myself into a sword, and my clones will fight with me! Well, the other way around. I'll turn my clone into swords and fight with them. I think it's be awesome." She shook her head. "Oh right teaching. Well first of all did you mean to turn into a pebble. Like was it the object you had in mind? Because if you did!  That was awesome! Really nice Pebble. I would have put you into my pocket if I saw ya jus laying there!"
Pretty
Pretty
Citizen

Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:34 am
"Probably. Me as a pebble? Imagine me as a kitten."

He chuckles at you weaves the hands signs. Ransurotto mouths the words to the hand signs before a puff of smoke appears and there lies another pebble...

He suddenly comes back as a person and sighs unhappily. "I really thought I could be something more important than a pebble. You know what?! Next time I turn into a pebble, just skip me on the water and let me sink to bottom. I think Ill be more use there."

He gets up and ruffles is hair, obviously agitated. He really wants to blow off some steam. He looks around at something to punch and holds out his hand. "Let me borrow a kunai, please."
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:43 am
Coco pulled out her Kunai and spun it around her finger. She flipped it to where it she was holding the sharp end by the flat edge. She didn't bother saying a word. Never really being the person to be too skilled at cheering folks up. As long as he didn't try to slit his own wrists Coco didn't care what he did with it.
Pretty
Pretty
Citizen

Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:52 am
He took the kunai and chucked it straight up into the air. He take a deep breath, caught the kunai and shot it towards the target which he hits. Its not a bullseye bit the should of it hitting is all he needed to here. Ransurotto walks back over to you and scroll and plops back down. He stares at you and sighs.

"Im sorry....its just kinda annoying not being about to get he jutsu done. Im so close to finishing the class and these two things are all I need before I can graduate. Im kinda desperate....but that was obvious....so do you have anymore wise words?"

He asks rubbing his neck with a feint pink painting his cheeks. He shakes his head and looks down to the ground. "sorry..."
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:16 am
"I spout nothing but wise words." Coco announced mater of factly, puller her scarf tightly around her mouth. Her smile could easily be seen by the creasing of the scarf. "I guess the only think I've got to say to you is: If you don't want to be an academy student until you're 40 you're going to get this right." Coco could give him kind words of encouragement until the cows came home, but that wasn't going to do him any good unless he had the will to do it himself.
Pretty
Pretty
Citizen

Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:27 am
Ransurotto buckles down once more. He inhales deeply and closes his eyes, imagining the kunai he just through at the target. He weaved the hand signs and tighter his grip. He clanged to the image in his mind and poof!! Smoke stains your view for a mere second or two but it reveals a kunai in perfect illusion to the one he just tossed.

He comes out of the transformation technique and grins widly.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!" He says to you as he fights the urge to kiss you. He rolls up the scroll and grins at you. "I got a test to pass."

"Ill hopefully see you around!" He grins completely and utterly proud in his ability to do the techniques. He rushes off to the academy to find his teacher or a proctor to hopefully become a genin.

Word Count: 1220
Techniques: Clone and Transfomation

Last edited by Pretty on Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum