Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

New outlook: Test one, the study of the Demon eyes - Page 6 Empty Re: New outlook: Test one, the study of the Demon eyes

Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:51 pm
"If you'll follow me Kiru.... I believe I have a place where you can learn about the new power you hold." Daruku wouldn't actually give them a chance to respond before turning on her heels to slip out the enormous doorway that lead out into the main hall. If she were followed, which was ensured as Kira quickly took off behind the summon, They would travel down the long hallway to its end, the medical bay entrance way quickly becoming a small spec as they crossed the enormous castle. Turning left they would follow another hall to a set of brilliantly white stairs, almost marbled in look asside from the clear wood grain that suggested otherwise. The stair case spiraled downward exactly fourty one steps to open up into a foyer that made the first room they'd been put into look infantesimal in comparison.

"Do not gawk Kira.... It's not befitting" She would say, glancing over at her shoulder at the girl who's wide eyes would be trying their best to take in everything before them. This place was completely marvelous, she thought as she followed the Fae girl through another set of hallways until finally they reached a black door edged in silver. "This... Is our training room. I hope it is suitable. Light poured out of the doorway as the two slabs of magical wood parted, opening to bathe them in warmth. It smelled strange, like fresh spring and water, she thought taking her first look inside. The immediately knew why. Within looked like a forest, though she could see the walls jutting outward at two directions. Sparcely spaced trees littered the room, going up past their sight. Warm summer air welcomed them in. It was truely a sight to behold, but the most remarkable thing would be when they got within far enough to see a great waterfall in what seemed to be the center of the room, though she had little actual clue if the room continued farther after it.
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

New outlook: Test one, the study of the Demon eyes - Page 6 Empty Re: New outlook: Test one, the study of the Demon eyes

Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:22 pm
Kaien stays laying down tossing and turning as if she is was dreaming bad. Inside her head she was literally smacking herself stupid because she still hasnt found her mother. As she wakes up she looks around to see they are still their.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:57 pm
Kiru was still a bit awkward with his eyes. They weren't quite an extension of himself they felt, oddly foreign to him. These eyes carried emotion he hadn't experienced, power he hadn't quite tapped. Hoiwever, having taken the eyes without being molded by his emotions, could come in handy in the long run. The eyes wouldn't control him, he was their master and he had to figure out how to make them obey him. Maybe learn some more wind techniques while he was at it. As they entered the room with the waterfall at the center, Kiru slightly wondered if that was where the whirlpool in the Dragon Den let out. Its entire placement was illogical, so he could see it traversing dimensions. Though, it was unlikely. He focused on his eyes, trying to awaken that foreign sense within them. It was bothering him, and he couldn't quite awaken them. He thought that, maybe, if he included his own power, it would awaken them. Kiru wasn't quite paying attention to Kira and her summons conversation, so focused on himself. They may notice his silver aura from his spectre seal light up, and as it did so, his eyes would change. First, they changed from the Uchiha black to Kiru's sea blue color, the seal correcting the color based on the memory within his chakra. Next the eyes themselves would activate, but the spectre mark would have a rather weird effect on them, considering the tomoe would turn silver, and his eye itself would turn black. Kiru would feel a slight, nagging pain in the back of his head. He hadn't fully activated the seal, but the eye was drawing power from it itself, making iutself more attuned to Kiru's body. His eyesight had imrpoved remarkebly, being able to see much farther and clearer then he ever could. It was a really odd feeling, but the eyes began to slowly feel more fitted to his body. Kiru himself would not know of the change in color to the eyes, but would slightly wonder if his chakra was effecting them in anyway. He sighed and tried to slow the amount of chakra the eyes were accumulating to his body. The process was happening at a good rate, and Kiru would likely be pretty accustomed to them pretty quickly with a little more effort. It did feel weird, he could almost sense the experience from the eyes, but it wasn't his experience, and there were no memories to them. Just abstract feelings and emotions. He forced them out of his mind, as they were just a distraction, and focused more on Kira. He was pretty ready to test the eyes and they would likely be fit to him as soon as their training was done. He just needed to finish some more wind techniques while he was at it, as he rememebered these eyes weren't permanent, so he needed to make to remember he held his own power at the same time he learned these eye's power.

WC 500
Sharingan: 500/2,000
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:51 pm
She closed her eyes, nodding to her sister. She walked over to a large bench like section of wood near the door, just to the right and took a seat softly, her mind running a mile a minute. She could feel the power of her mind like a well tuned machine, her nara heritage showing once more. It felt good for this brief moment in time to be able to think, plan, and consider ever aspect of what was going on. "Kiru... How do you feel? Do you feel the coruption yet?" With a horrific blood curdling screech she called the scythe of sorrow, which formed in a long beam of bright blue energy that swirled and twisted about for barelly even a moment before shattering with a flash. There in her hands, it's blade resting in the air as it's long snath set against her left shoulder, was the black tinted blade that she'd once considered her only friend. She considered for a second the shapes that still seemed to crawl their way up the staff portion of the weapon, ghastly figures, and she could see the faces of those she killed. She could remember each of them vividly, those who fell to jutsu and blade, and those who fell to her inability to stop the people she claimed to care for from doing deplorable acts. This is who she was. This is the demon she had allowed youka to create. She'd wanted this so much, the chance to defeat the two who had tortured her for so long. Who molder her from the kind girl into this horifying demon. Even as she geared up to fight her teacher, no. Her abuser, She felt the need to go back to him.

"Have i become stronger..... Or that which I hate..." She could feel a power strirring in her body as the bloodline, some strange bloodline she had no clue waht actually was, began to take to her. It hurt a bit, feeling like her very DNA was shifting and contorting to welcome the new power. She wondered what exactly it would do, realizing that she'd taken parts from the two who she'd killed most recently, deciding the boy she knew to be an Akimichi wasn't worth her time. Oh how she'd picked and choosen lately. Raising her strength and forcing everyone around her to fight or day. All of this to fight the demon priest and maybe survive. This wasn't the first time she'd considered her actions of course. There had been at least a hundred times that she'd wodnered if she was doing the right thing. When she'd allowed the need to react to take over, not questioning methodology, believing the end would one day justify the means. Maybe they would. It didn't matter at this point either way.

(dna synched, Med trained, 993 towards unlocking BL)
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:08 pm
Kaien got up walked towards the body of the non uchiha making hand seals Tiger Horse Rabbit Rat and Dog and began to cut open the side with her finger and takes out a kidney. and uses the same hand signs Tiger Hourse Rabbit Rat and Dog to slice open her side and remove her kidney and replace it with the other one. Whiole this is going on Kaien lets out an ear piercing scream due to the non use of pain medicine. As she finishes she uses the tip of a scorch ball to seal her wound. Then she places her kidney in her thinking maybe this could come in handy for later.
(TWC 1429 Chakra Scalpel 1429)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:11 pm
"Do you feel the corruption yet?"

Kira's comment held no meaning, really. There was no corruption that he could feel, his sight had improved, and some feeling had come with the eyes, but he hadn't been the one to awaken those feelings, so they ended up meaning nothing to him. "No.. I can feel what he felt when the eyes were unlocked, but the emotions are jumbled and nonsensical. They hold no meaning to me. I think,  as i'm not the original holder of the eyes, I can see them more as a tool then a part of me. I haven't quite synched with them yet either, as they still feel a bit foreign. I'm assuming that will go away in time, but I can tell that my sight is incredibly boosted past what I can normally see. If I focus, movements become much slower and easier to see. Its a bit odd to be honest."
Kiru focused for a second, and thought about his words. He just needed the eyes to evolve to their maximum potential, then he simply wouldn't need them anymore. He knew he couldn't get attached to them, but still, it was an odd feeling, to have the same power as his friend. He knew that he couldn't keep them, but it would be nice to see through what he would have seen for a while. As Kira summoned her weapon, and turned it into another, she seemed to be contemplating to herself, though out loud. "I think you've become stronger, but you also have to be able to decide what life means to you. Right now, in our situation, we can't worry about who lives and who dies. As ninja, we have to be prepared to lose our lives at any given moment, but we shouldn't give our lives for goals that benefit just ourselves. Eventually, Youka will be gone, and should we live to see that day, we have to decide what we will do after. Will we take his place as monsters ourselves? Or become examples of what Ninja should strive to be?"
He had been talking a lot about this kind of stuff to Kira lately, but he just didn't want his friend to fall off the path to becoming a more complete person. She couldn't strive to be better then Youka for the rest of her life, eventually she had to decide what happens after Youka, after she has achieved justice for herself. Kiru held no beliefs what she did was about Yuki, at least not entirely. Youka had hurt her in a way only a friend could, and it was destroying her. Kiru could only hope he could help keep her together long enough for her to realize that Youka didn't control her anymore. His eyes seemed a little more accustomed to him as the conversation went on, their silver gleam looking like  a beacon of light. He didn't even know what he would do after Youka's defeat, but he wanted Kira to be there with him when he did decide.

Sharingan: 1,000/2,000
500 WC
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:56 pm
The eyes weren't affecting him. That was good. She ran through the people in her life, those who bore these evil red eyes, considering what was different. Yorice. Her first true kill. Her greatest accident. If she could go back she would have pulled back the strike, would have asked him why he put that weapon to her throat, but it all happened so fast. In the time it took for her mind to catch up to the reactions of her body his head was split open, painting the wet ground red with blood. Why did he try so hard to kill her? Why would he turn on his teacher and give up everything he'd worked for? She almost wished she'd kept that body. It would have made a more fitting body then the idiot children currently kept in the medical bay of the Fae wild castle. So long ago it felt, though it was less then a year she was pretty sure. Oh how the world had changed in such a short time.

Youka. Her teacher, friend..... The boy who took her demon eyes, though she wasn't sure if he bore both or split them with his friend. She'd given them the body, eyes intact, as a penance for killing someone under their care. They took it as a sign of weakness. The demon priest removed those eyes from his skill the moment she left, she would bet, putting them into his own body or both of theirs, and reveling in the new power. It made her sick. It made her realize she..... was doing the same thing.

"I'm not like them. Am I?" She didn't seem to hear her friends voice, so lost in her own thoughts, swimming in the sea of what ifs and who or whens. Five had fallen to her blade. Five no longer drew breath, and each gave her a gift she needed, or maybe just wanted. The eyes in Kiru's head. She knew they were hers. He knew they were hers. It was no secret she was using him as a guinea pig to ensure no further coruption would slip into her pretty little head.

"I'm not like them. I'm just doing what is needed." Speed. Her greatest friend and ally. Thats the gift these eyes gave. The ability to see the world in slow motion once more, a gift that had magically been taken away from her [s]when rude moderators decided to add a cap to reaction time because it took away the ability to blitz [/s] No. What was a moderator. Her head was a blur with strange thoughts, memories of different worlds asside from this one, away from her own, colder or warm foreign in all aspects. She needed to concentrate. Hone the sharp edged blade of the Nara mind and prove once again that she was in fact the most brilliant shinobi to live since the days of old. Since the legendary genious Shikamaru. The stories of him were remarkable and she would prove resillient enough to have her own written.

"Kira.... You teeter on knives edge again. Come back to me. To us. your student has been speaking to you this entire time you know. One of the few who still looks at you not as weakness or oni, but as a friend. " The voice was soft and cooing....also Ambers, and to be frank that kind of freaked her out. Amber had never been the soft spoken kind. She would reason but even that held an air of you're an idiot and i'm smarter so stop being an idiot and listen. Before them, with the help of a hand seal she didn't notice she'd used, stood the dark goddess, Long dress skirt flowing to the ground in a deep black accented with bits of royal and aqua. Her hair was blue again. had it always been a vibrant electric blue color? She couldn't be sure, but still it was pulled back and tied with a braded circlet of her hair, giving her less of a look like the terrifying killer the demon of chance was known for and more of a royal almost regal presence.

"Kiru. Our appologies for her dismissive nature. Kira.... Let's get this power awakened shall we? Concentrate on the strength of this hidden clan within you. Seek out it's skill and perhaps it will show it's face. More then that do not fear. Even the damned can seek redemption. I did... Or must I remind you of the reason I was named Demon of chance..."

She knew. She knew all to well of the horrific tale of Amber Wakefield. The girl crushed by fate over and over. The girl who gave her life due to her own weakness. It reminded her of herself. It was supposed to. her live was altered by fate to be fitting of the blue haired girls. They even looked incredibly similar, though amber was a bit taller and her hair was quite the unnatural color for this world, unlike her own long black locks.

"Sorry Kiru. I um.. I heard you. I'm just lost in thought. I'm not a demon. But we have to be ready. Understand I don't want to see any in my care fall, but if they must..... It will be a more gentle death at my hand then against the monster we're facing. This is why I train them so hard. This is why I'm so cruel. It's all to protect them... To protect the world." Tears were streaming down her face, and Amber smiled. Gently she carressed the girl's shoulder, breathing strength into her emotion wracked body slowly, comfortingly. Through light or dark she would not leave her side, and not because she was unable to. She was the one in goddess knows how long that was able to keep her own existence this long.

Keep concentrating on those eyes. You have been my right hand for so long..... Together We'll win. Together we'll see a brighter ninja world. We'll avenge Yuki.... And lay the people to rest. "

Just as she finished speaking a strange thing happened. Her arm almost seemed to.... Phase out, forming into a strange black smoke before combining together again. "Wh...What.."

(2036, clan dna unlocked, med trained, dna active)
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:54 am
Kaien sat their not seeming or acting like herself. She automatically started forming the seals for Tiger Horse Rabbit Rat and then Dog . Looking at her finger s glow for a certain number of seconds before going back to normal. Kaien gets up and continuesNew outlook: Test one, the study of the Demon eyes - Page 6 Arrow-10x10 to walk down the hall to meet up with Kira and Kiru because she doesn't feel to well maybe something went wrong with her transplant. Soon after she wakes up realiezizing it was a dream brought on by her good half. Knowing what need to be done Kaien stands and beging to walk down the halls craking her fingers waiting to seee Kira and Kiru
(TWC 1539Chakra Scalpel 1539/3000)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:25 pm
Kira was finally opening up to him, which was happy for him, but at the same time, her tears saddened him. "I've never thought you were a demon."
He left his words at that. Daiyuki had been lost, Kiru had hoped the spectre seal would curve his emotional spectrum, so he would feel more then his constant rage. He doubted the man would ever be the same friend Kiru remembered, not since he was beaten so thoroughly by Maku. Kaien was... Kiru felt he was falling for the girl. He didn't know if it would last, and he was afraid to be attached to her. He didn't know how much loss he could take, and he had already lost so much. The village, the people who had depended on him, the people he had led for a time. He was never strong enough to be a leader, that had been Daiyuki's job, Kiru connected with the people. Showing that someone still cared. He routinely patrolled the city, stopiing thugs and such to make it a safer place. He had never seen Maku put such care into the city, and in a way, Kiru felt like it was his. Kiru focused his eyes, foremost on his own chakra network. He could feel the energies of the wind and the water. He held two pieces to a whole, just as Kaien did with fire and wind. She could combine them into moisture robbing energy, scorch release she called it. Could he not do the same? He knew there existed men who could control ice, but was there anyone that could control frigid air, or absolute zero? 

The elements were two puzzle pieces that were never meant to go together, but with the seal constantly adapting his chakra, and his new eyes showing him the path of chakra, could he not fit the jagged edges together? The air around Kiru would get noticeably colder, and he would close his eyes, concentrating. Would it not be essentially a frigid wind? The power of cold in the air rather then water. It would not hold solid form like ice, but be more malleable like scorch. The atoms were farther apart, but the essence of water release lowered them as close to absolute zero as Kiru could get. His sharingan was almost instrumental in this, being able to detect changes in his chakra, the jagged edges of the puzzle. Kiru held out his hand, and as he connected the ties to the elements, a ball seemed to form. It almost seemed like snow, but it had no flakes it was just a white wind, spinning in a sphere. The air surrounding it gave off steam from the difference in temperature. Even Kiru's hand, his chakra adapting quickly, but not quick enough to stop the beginning signs of frostbite. He breathed out slowly, even his breath seemed to chill the air now. His internal temperature seemed to have changed from the elemental experiment. It looked like he had partially succeeded, though, about the same time as Kira's arm turned to smoke. "Looks like we both learned something."

WC- 500
Sharingan (1,500/2,000)
Advanced Element: Nitro Release: (500,1,000)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:35 pm
"Learning... Yea. Um.... I need.... " She stood slowly, moving over to kiru with THAT look in her eyes. Surely he would recognize it. This wasn't the first time, and inevitably wouldn't be the last. "Kiru. I still have something I need of you. Your wind element..... " Without asking she continued forward, attempting to activate the exectution by kiss, if allowed her lips moving to brush his for barelly a moment before pulling away just enough to allow the line of energy to separate their skin without canceling the technique.

Im sorry, she thought, as Daruku shook her head. The girl was all buisiness again. It'd been a brief moment of weakness but once more she closed up.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum