Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

New outlook: Test one, the study of the Demon eyes - Page 4 Empty Re: New outlook: Test one, the study of the Demon eyes

Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:12 pm
Kaien dropped her head in disappointment in herself and began to walk away until she got to her bag and retrieved the notebook Kira gave her once she retrieved it she started looking through it again telling her self if she was going to die she wanted to go out on her terms. As she began walking back to Kira flipping through the pages. Kaien stopped right in front of Kira and said "I understand" before taking a seat next to Kiru and began reading up on chakra scalpel again. "Tiger Horse Rabbit Rat and Dog" Kaien said to herself. Kaien the placed the book in her lap and performed each hand seal slowly Tiger then Horse followed by Rabbit next was Rat and lastly Dog. In her mind she was telling herself she would get this down soon.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

New outlook: Test one, the study of the Demon eyes - Page 4 Empty Re: New outlook: Test one, the study of the Demon eyes

Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:12 pm
Kiru sort of ignored Kiras words, knowing if she wanted to stop him from fighting beside her, she'd have to do better then tell him. Tha pain in his head was slowly receding, and he figured his eyes would be comfortable enough to opene soon. Then he'd just have to figure out how the stupid things worked. Not something he'd ever practiced, so he would have to just fogure it out.

(Recovery 21)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:02 pm
"This wait is killing me...... Shuurin have you finished repairs on this body yet?!" She looked down to the small blue flash in her side, sighing lightly as she simply shook her head. She listened to the words coming from her small student's lips, thinking back. She knew that jutsu... or at least she thought. Was it medical? Searching her memory she was finally provided the answer when daruku whispered the words into her mind.
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:40 pm
As Kaien continued to look through the book page after page then she would go back to make sure she understood everything. Given what has happened it was pretty hard for her to stay focused. Trying hard to keep the tears from falling she sucks it up and looks over the pages again. Chakra scalpel might be a weapon i can use on the battle field. She glaces up at Kira and then changes her attention to Kiru and stares at him for a bit.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:09 pm
(24)
Kiru's eyes felt a little better, and he slipped the bandage back into his things. His vision was a bit blurry, but it was coming back. He could even slightly see Kaien, and got a glance at her. He smiled and waved, while waiting for his eyes to fully adjust to his body. Hopefully it wouldn't take long.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:29 pm
TIme seemed to drag as she awaited the healing time. Her side... Well it still burned like hell, though she could only assume it was part because of the small familiars presence. The summons words continued to drone on in her head, blah blah essencial veins, blah blah tenkaitsu..... She didnt care at this point, thoughshe comitted it to memory nonethe less.

(25)
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:28 am
Kaien realized Kiru removed his bandage before he could say anything she said "dont get any ideas I waiting for my clothes to get clean. You wanna see dont you" She ended it with a wink. "Kira how long are we going to be here?" Kaien asked
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:38 am
Kiru would cover his eyes as she said that, smiling. "I guess I wont peak but I cant say for how long. I can just about see again."
It was true, his sight was barely blurry, and he moved his head to the side, looking away from Kaien so he could test his vision. He was almost at one hundred percent, then he'd just have to figure out how they worked. He assumed there was a method of activation, but he couldn't quite figure out what it was.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:54 am
"Soon kaien. I believe that my shuurin is about finished with the healing process. Then we simply need to test these new abilities, and then we can head off to do work as koukan, " the burning sensation was about gone, and she thanked the goddess for that. Soon, she thought.
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:59 am
Kaien smiled at Kiru's being honest "I dont care if you look im still covered,but I think I should go get my clothes." With that Kaien got up and started to walk where she put her clothes as soon as she got off the table her towel dropped and she turned and winked at Kiru. As she finally got to her clothes and started putting them on and looked at the other two and said "Well i guess the fun and games are over."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum