Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

New outlook: Test one, the study of the Demon eyes - Page 5 Empty Re: New outlook: Test one, the study of the Demon eyes

Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:45 am
He would look over just as she dropped off the table, and wpuld get.. a bit more of a look then he initially would have thought. Kira would likely see the three tomoe of the sharingan appear in his eyes as he felt searing pain. Though he could not close his eyes, and his sight became extremely good flr a few moments, being able to examkne Kaien way better then she probably would have wished. After a few moments though the eyes faded and Kiru grabbed his head as the pain slowly faded. His eyesight returned, now he just had to figure out how to kake the eyes not hurt.. and to not focus on the very high resoulution picture of Kaien in his head.
"I uhh.. did not do that on purpose"

(30, Uchiha DNA synchronized, practicining Sharingan to begin!)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

New outlook: Test one, the study of the Demon eyes - Page 5 Empty Re: New outlook: Test one, the study of the Demon eyes

Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:56 am
"All done miss! Everything is all healed up and you should be back in ship shape. Get it? It's a nautical refference that compares your body to a sailing ship, meaning it's in proper functioning repair. I'm hilarious!" THe small pixie sliped form her body, spinning once in mid air before it floated off through the air towards it's sister, Glowing in a bright blue light as it's features grew, changing from it's smaller familiar form to the summon once more. Her feet touched down gingerly against the wood floor, giving another spin of her grand ball gown before she set her hands against her lap, leaning forward just a bit to smile at the three. "Also... Those two are cu...uuutee. They've been flirting this whole time did you notice?"

"Thank you Shuurin. You have done good work, and along with Daruku's teachings given me quite a bit of knowledge into the healing arts. Tell me quickly child, while we go back... What are your thoughts on the healing arts? your opinion on the things in my notebook and on medical spec in general. " SHe paused, waiting for Kaien's response... But found her summon speaking instead. "Shuurin... Sh. We have important matters to attend. For once the teacher is the student. With your input Kaien I should be able to learn Medical spec at an advanced rate. "

"She grabbed a bit of paper, set off on the desk and scribbled down some theories and diagrams, bringing them to the young girl as a large door like portal appeared behind them. "Look over these adn check my work would you? I think I've already about got this but at this point you know a bit more then I. "
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:16 pm
Attempting transplant coin flip now, best of luck <3
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:16 pm
The member 'Akihana Akari' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'Lucky Coin' : 1
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:19 pm
Congratulations, the transplant was a success. enjoy your new bloodline. <3
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:16 am
I hope what we went over Kira with the medical helps you out in the future teacher. Kaien smiles as she begins packing up her things. "Let me know when we are leaving ima go over here and meditate for a little bit.
(1315/4000 Chakra Scalpel TWC 1315)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:00 pm
"So how do I actually train these eyes Kira? I have.. very little knowledge other then Yorice was able to see movements at a quick rate and Maku made.. a giant spectral warrior. At least, I'm assuming that was the eyes."
His only real evidence tl that was that the eyes and the warrior were on at the same time. He hoped Kira hadn't given him these eyes with no information towards how to work them.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:15 pm
"I um....... Well... I mean you... er...... and then.... i um...." She paused for a moment to collect her thoughts. She hadn't actually.... Thought that far into it. She had little to know information on the eyes other then the basics and their effects. " You yanno. Turn them on and then..... Go?" With confirmation from Kaien she smiled, closing the book and setting it back in the side bag. How... How to we figure out how to do this, she asked the two voices in her head. She hated relying on these two for anything but she had to admit Amber seemed to have knowledge beyond her own.

~Silly child. You'll need to concentrate on the activation of this power. Find a way to tap into the strength that you just took from this poor boy. Allow his strength to flow through you. The power of his blood is a part of your blood, his body with yours. As for Kiru.... Allow me. ~ Kira gave another knowing nod, seemingly to no one at all before turning her attention to Kaien. The shift happened suddenly and fluidly, showing no sign of the shift until the point when she began to speak.

"Actually... Kaien. There is a portal just over there if you'd like. Kiru and I need some time to work together. Once the secrets of these bloodlines are known We will be off to yuki to make a final symbol of unity for Koukan but I believe you should rest until then. You did good work child. "

(TWC 2188 med trained with teaching from kaien, working on unlocking bl )
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:37 am
Kaien would sit down and wait "shes right you know you need to rest" a voice said Kaien looked around before getting upset with herself. "Not now i thought you finally left me alone, but you cant leave me alone cause you are me?" Kaien said to herself. Kaien then began to lay down and close her eyes aware that when she opened them she would not get to rest for awhile.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:18 am
Kiru sighed as Kira didnt quite seem to know what she was doing. They would figure it out anyway, it was just going to be much more difficult now. This whole surgery business was already sort of absurd, but at least they were getting somewhere, he just wasn't sure where that was.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum