Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

finality. the demon eyes

+2
Cosplay Queen Saya
Hisano koutaishi
6 posters
Go down
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5800

finality. the demon eyes Empty finality. the demon eyes

Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:28 pm
The two would appear, Kiru slipping over to fall into her awaiting arms easilly, still out like a light. "Good. Daruku. It's time..." She wouldn't wait for the faewild princess. A few quick steps brought her to the edge of the high grown wood table where she set the boy, forming a few quick hand seals. "Now... I think I still remember how to do this. " Like a viper striking it's prey she shot out her hand, fingers curled in  with a small blue light around the tips. THe chakra scalpel slid into his skin, scooping out the eyes one by one and the Mangyeku eyes slid easilly into her palm.

~Here miss.~ Daruku spoke, wheeling a large cart with two glass jars over to her side. Gently the two eyes rolled into the vial of liquid, dipping gently under the meniscus to float in the clear like liquid.

"SHadow clone jutsu..... Scorch...." She allowed the technique to flow through her body, gifting her energy to the new formation. The clone appeared before her wincing a bit. The technique wasn't quite ready yet. Like a dancer on toe tip she slid across the room, taking a seat at the table to lay back, her eyes closing. Her mind slid away, releasing from her body thanks to the gifts of the fae and her clone did it's work. Her shadow clone moved a bit more gently then she had, pulling the eyes from her target and meticulously cutting the connections before placing them into the jar beside her. now came he dificult part. Her hands glowed a deep green as she slid the mangyeku eyes out of the vial and into the empty sockets of the hell's angel, healing the wound once in place and reconnecting them to their new host. She followed suit of course, next bringing kiru's old eyes and allowing them to slide into his body, healed easilly by the mystic palms jutsu, and with a swipe of two hands the wounds would be cleansed and finished. She continued to pulse medical chakra into the wounds, allowing kira's eyes to sink perfectly into place, the small bit of swelling easing.

"Kira... Awaken... It is done. "

With a heavy gasp she rose, looking around with eyes that felt different. They activated, searching the world with an incredible new gift. It was brilliant.

"Daruku. Bring me my bodies. I've a few things I need to do with them while i study the new power of these eyes. The Faewild girl disappeared at her command, reappearing in barelly a moment.

(TWC 429)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

finality. the demon eyes Empty Re: finality. the demon eyes

Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:49 pm
It took barelly a minute for the woman to return, her wings fluttering with each step to give her an extra burst of speed. In her hands was a heavy silvered bar connecting to an enormous cart, made of steel. It was a strange thing to see in the world of the fae where their multi colored enchanted wood was seen everywhere. To be truthful even the tools she'd seen her student use for their first set of transplantation was wood grained in the handle, though the blades were of course steel, and they ressonated with the power of the fae.

~There are few things in the fae that can carry four bodies... I'm sure you understand. ~ There was a hint of sass in her voice, an expected response form the dark princess but something she hadn't actually heard in some time. She considered responding to continue their back and forth but there wasn't time. Things were finally moving and she would not slow the momentum.

~Later child. We have far too much work to do and not close to enough time within which to do it all. Come quickly. ~ She wasn't sure why she spoke in thought speach. Perhaps it was because it felt right speaking into each others minds. Maybe it was for emphasis. her words struck hot iron strong, so similar to the demon of chance's own quips. It was a strange feeling. Still Daruku brought the cart forward, stopping it just a few inches from the tips of Kira's toes, quickly moving back towards the door to awiat the next task she would be needed for.

"Now.... Let see. Here he is. " She called out to the shadow, allowing her shadow sewing jutsu to raise up from behind her. Gingerly it lifted one of the bodies up, carrying it the short distance off to the left to the now empty table and laid it down for her. "A new body... A new power. Poor child. You've fallen by the hands of the Hell's angel.. Now rise again as a token of my power. " As she spoke her hands touched against the dead boy's chest. It still smelled a little funny, though not like death. No, It was more akin to a strange mixture of chemicals, slightly floral in nature, and most likely that which had preserved it up until this point. She poured energy into the body, a pure white stream slipping into his chest from her fingertips curling around his chest. Where the energy touched a white cloth like wrapping formed, pulling in tight against his body to hide the skin as it's transformation continued. Round and round it spun, the arms wrapped tightly against his chest. The wrapping moved down past his stomach, around his hips and continuing to pull the boy's legs inward tightly against once another. It took less then a minute for the power to finish, every aspect of his form hidden behind white cloth. Before her now laid a mummy, unmoving and glowing with bright white light of her newest element. The power faded slowly, her technique finished but she wasn't yet done.

"Now... for the next step. Color.. Course change...... Release your power and grant me this incredible strength...." A new light flowed from her fingertips now, a mix of her element and the power of each of the bodies before her. It was blindingly brilliant. Sweat poured from her face, strems running past her eyes, leaving a stinging in her eyes and a fire through her senses that nearly immediately met the strength of that which she'd put into the body before her. SHe of course shrugged it off.

~Kira. Keep going. This is what we've been training for. With this we have the power.... We can take the first step towards raising the trinity. Your elemental forms granted to each of us when we inhabit the bodies thanks to yur clone jutsus..... Its an excelent start but not quite enough. Once this is done it will be time for the final step. I want to teach you the gifts of the Fae. The power of raising and retribution. With the bodies primed The hope is to bring myself and the spirit of the scythe of sorrow into the living world. you can only hope to reach a plateu meeting my student's power but..... Together we will bring down the demon. I know we can. ~ Ambers words filled her mind, encouraging her to work harder, to train more effectively, and the need to gain power. WIth power comes the ability to protect those she loves... With power comes the chance to stuff out the candle before it burned down her existence. She would have her power.

"Not to interupt... But you need the sealing symbols miss. " Daruku knew this technique well. It was done in the fae, performed through her own magic.

(TWC 1243 nitro body created)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:55 pm
"Sealing... what? Oh. yes. um.. Show me please. " Daruku moved foward, her lips curled into a sadistic smile. She knew the time would come when she was asked to show the girl how to use this strange magic. Now at the table she ran her fingers in a curcle just above the center point of the wrapped body's head, a bright purple bit of energy forming to curl around itself just as the High fae girl's patern had been. Kira followed suit, a green spiral mixing with the purple energy and shining brightly before shifting. The tip curled upwards like an "S" to end after less then half an inch and then the symbol slipped gently into the wood, the symbol taking physical form etched into the table before them.

"Now. It will be seven symbols. each calling upon the power of the Fae in a different way. One at the head, Two at the center point of each shoulder, just past the socket, two at each hip, and one each at the souls of his shoes. This is the way the ritual works. " She followed suit, a triangular symbol drawn at each of the shoulders, mirrored to face each other and seeping gently into the wood in thick fat lines. She coppied each of Daruku's movements perfectly, matching purple magic to green chakra that brought a vibrant luminsecense into the work that made her smile. "Concentrate Kira. This must be done. Once the table is blessed we won't need to do it again of course. It's just the process of the initial blessing that is required so keep your attention for this step and the rest will come much more easilly. "

"Right. Sorry. It's just exciting yanno? With all of thise... The power. It flows so easilly to me now. The will to survive was a dream when I followed the demon priest. Now i'm setting up to fight against him... And my strength seems to tripple daily. I just... I dont know how but i'm thankful." With new intensity she caught up, two symbols at the sides of the body with odd curves and shifts. Once finished she looked back upon it, trying to figure out what it looked like. it was like nothing that she'd seen before by far and she couldn't place it. It didn't matter. Daruku was already on the last set, which was surprisingly enough incredibly familiar. The symbols at the soles of each of the bodies feet was an S shape, with a strike through from top tip to bottom tip. Two small dots were placed at the top of the highest part of the slash and one at the bottom part of the slash and two more strikes were put beside it facing towards the symbol. THis was the master engraving, the symbol of power, recognizable because it was of course the same one that was tattood across her back.

"It is done. Now we just put power into the symbols and it should do all the work. All you need to do is flow chakra through each, one by one. " Her hands touched the first symbol etched into the wooden exam table and as she allowed her chakra to enter it it lit up a vibrant blue. She moved in a circle counter clockwise, until the final symbol was finished and a line of Faewild energy with mixes of purple green blue and pink blowed circling the body.

"Excelent. Now... Flow this energy from the pillars of power through the bodies chakra points. You'll start at the crown..." She placed her fingers at the top of the wrapped figure's head, right where the soft spot of a babies head would be. "through to the third eye..." Her fingertips traced downward to stop at a point just above the point where the bridge of the nose would meet with the forehead circling this point. "Then down past any of the secondaries to the throat chakra, center point where the adams apple would be generally. " As she spoke her fingers followed the trend down the center of the bridge of his nose to fall off like a cliff, over the lips and past the chin to descend downard. This time she stopped at the exact center of the boy's throat pointing out this as the next chakra.

"Stay with me... This next part gets a little complex child. " It wasn't even a problem. She could feel the power of her sharingan, currently in the three tomoe state follow every movement as if the girl were moving in slow motion, traicing each point once in a world where time stopped at her whim. She could tell already the remarkable power she'd gained. The intricate details she would normally have missed were bright and vibrant to her now, every tiny indent in the wood clearly visible and studied in a fraction of a second. She thought back and was amazed. Even by the standards of her already powerful vision this was.... She coudln't put words to it. Every detail of the symbols she'd written was exactly as she'd remembered, bright and vibrant and as she traced them in the air she compared, finding them perfectly similar.

"Kira. Concentrate. This is unbelievably important. Now... Past the throat you'll need to follow the line of the solar plexus, off to the right to the heart chakra" She stopped as before and circled this point. It was off from where the heart anatomically was. It was more where people would expect, just two inches past the start of the armpit. With a nod she watched, studying the line of energy traicing between these chakra points and allowing The princess of the dark realms of the fae to continue. "From the heart we go to the solar, just at the tip of the solar plexus... the sacral which is just above the genitalia... And then we finish at the root which will trace down past the feet in an arc up to the soles.

(TWC 2248)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:31 pm
"Did you get any of that kira? Do i need to go over it again? Please be honest.... If you miss a single bit of this it will ruin the entire ritual so it's pretty much imperative that each step is done correctly. " She knew Kira had barelly seemed to pay any attention. It was her way. Generally lessons with the girl involved repeating up to four times as the girl calling herself Hell's angel drifted off to god knows where mentally, thinking through everything but the things that she was required to be actually doing.

She shifted the demon eyes upwards, tracing them up her body until their eyes met, the red three tomoe sharingan taking in every bit of the Faewild girl. "No. I've got it. Don't worry."

"Are you sure. This isn't like the other things i've taught you. If you mess this up you really mess it up.... " here we go, she thought to herself. The assurances and then the mistakes. She was already working through a refresh on the spell to fix the mistakes she knew Kira would made but the Hell's angel simply smiled.

"I'm pretty sure I've got this. " She hit the first point perfectily, mouthing the word crown to her summon as her grin continued to increase. She followed the line exactly as she was told down to the third eye, circling the point slowly with a finger glowing with blue energy. "Third eye...." Daruku was surprised and a little insulted. Clearly she was mocking her. She hit the throat, circling the point as her lips mouthed the name of the chakra point but as she got to the heart Daruku rolled her eyes.

"The eyes. It must be the eyes.... You've never actually gotten things like this so easilly. These things must be powerful if it grants you the ability to learn things without screwing them up five times. " The words spit like venom from her lips, her statement ending as Kira hit the solar chakra point.

"Now now. Maybe I've just got a new outlook on life.... No. It's completely the eyes. These things are like... Amazing. I really dont know what to say about them. I can see everything in slow motion, take in the smallest details, like the very grain of this table. Everything is too powerfully clear. I dont know waht to say... Now I understand why Youka and Maku wanted these eyes. They arent my blood right.... But they will take me to the next level. With these eyes I'll defeat the demon priest. "

"Of course... You'll save the world or take it over. Whatever you choose and whatever. But first finish this. " She was still off task. With all the power of perception she'd gained... She was still incredibly off task. damn this girl. Maybe one day she'd learn... One day.

Back into her concentration Kira continued the ritual. She traced the line gently down from the solar to the sacral, letting out a giggle. Of course power would come from ..... That area. She shook her head considering if this was a real point or simply the direction daruku wanted her to go to make this feel awkward. It didnt matter in the end of course. She would follow suit either way. Her hand traced across the wrapped crotch, looking up at daruku adn taking in the continued look of surprise and over all impressed look in her eyes. She hit the wood, her nail hopping up slightly at every groove until she was past the bodies wrapped feet and around in a circle. The energy ran inward and up to the soul of the left foot, then tracing back down and around to create an M shape following the same formation to the base of the heel, up and past to the center point of the foot before her.

"Alright done... Now what?" The body was wrapped in a heavenly light. The circle of energy from each of the preparation symbols flowed inward lighting up the wood between it and the body on the table before her. Quickly it would creep upwards, covering it and continuing into the air around it. With a few quick pulses the wrappings burst open and the energy sank inward, the body finally done.

"Excelent. Now.... For the next. " They took her scorch body, switching it with the new body she'd created to house her new nitrogen element using the power of her shadow sewing. Daruku seemed to stay impressed, never moving but smiling lightly as she watched the movements. She was so gentle with the edges of each tendril, three of them softly raising the nitro release body. As it lifted three more formed from behind her, stretching outwards to lift up the scorch body and sliding it off the metal tray and onto the table, setting down the other body on the now empty shelf.

"Perfect Kira. Now the power should do the work for you. Put another pulse of energy into the seal and it will do it's job. In one fluid motion she slid her hand, palm downward across each of the symbols one by one, allowing her chakra to pulse outward through her hand to revitalize each rune etched into the wood before her. They glowed as she passed on to the next, the energy bright and vibrant just as before, and at the final seal, the right most shoulder, the circle was complete and once more the energy flowed inward across the wood.

"Perfect.... you're two for O.... I dont think this has every happened with you Kira... Well done" The ritual was done incredibly quickly, the glow coming more easilly this time and encasing the entirety of the scorch body, sinking into the clothes and finally disappearing into nothingness. "Now on to the next. Let's get this done fast hm? We have two more bodies....." As Daruku spoke Kira shifted her powerful eyes on to the next target. She'd noticed, though it seemed impossible, that her sight was getting better and better the longer she continued.

"I dont know how... But these eyes... They're getting better. Like... I can see so much more clearly now. How is this even possible?" She'd stopped, the tendrils beside her awaiting her command to continue. daruku seemed almost as if she wouldn't answer. For several moments timed felt like it was frozen, no one talking, but finally daruku parted her lips to answer.

"You're probably getting used to them. Remember how your first transplant didn't work right away? The body takes time to get used to the new DNA. Now that it's used to it. WEll... You can do everything more effectively. Now again... Back to work. The faster we get this done the faster you can go back to what you were doing.... Yanno... Working on how to fully use the Sharingan eyes.

"Right... Whatever. I'll have this done in a flash. Now... The power of my shadows... Do most of the work for me. " On cue the shadow tendrils followed the smae procedure as before, lifting up the scorch body just enough to have room as the second set targeted her wind body. It was raised and set down on the table gently, the energy flowing through the seal as she touched each one, and in barelly a few seconds it was done. She followed the same patern the final time, lifing the earth body up and pouring power into each of them and finally she was finished.

"So... Now with this... I can actually "

"Do exactly what you hoped. Your clone jutsus will be able to use the power of a different one of your bodies instead of this one. "

(TWC 3535 eyes implanted and unlocked, all ebk bodies now linked with my skill (total of 3400 or so)
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:47 am
Approved of Appropriate Rewards
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:33 am
Kiru groaned slightly as he woke up, and noticed his eyes hurt, particularly one over the other. His right eye.. he didn't currently worry about it, as he felt that foreign power was gone, meaning Kira had it now. Sitting up, he looked around, his vision a little blurry. "Whats next for us Kira? Now that this is done?"
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen

Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:36 am
"Now... We finish our preparations. With these Eyes I can unlock ultimate power. I can kill youka. I can end this nightmare. I need to figure out how these eyes work and then with their power I'll be unstopable and I can bring balance back." She turned just as the last body was put on the rack, looking towards her student. "Glad to see you're finally awake Kiru. "
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:44 am
"Well.. generally you turn them on and you see...really really good. Your movements were like.. not offensive to you but like a childs. I wasn't always fast enough to react, my body has its limits, but I could answer all your attacks almost as soon as you thought of them. Be careful though, I think those eyes have a time limit of use, they started to wear on me during our battle, though slowly."
He wanted to make sure she had all the info he had gathered with them, and was pretty sure that was about it. His chakra probably still ran through those eyes, at least a little bit, so perhaps some of his emotions would help her figure it out quicker. Jumping off the table, he stretched. "Off we go then?"
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen

Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:18 pm
"Yes I've notices. I'm certain that's only the tip of the iceberg however...... The mangekyu eyes were fabled to have unbelievably powerful techniques born of their prowess. I look forward to what else I can make them do. " As she spoke the three tomoe sharingan spun slowly in a clockwise fashion, every studying the world around her.

"I've been working on a neat new trick also.... You've felt the secondary effects of my Execution by kiss when connected directly to the main throat chakra point instead of a secondary in the lips... But it was all for this. " With that she formed the clone seal, creating two shadow clones that looked exactly like her. "See.... Generally the shadow clone jutsu would have all of my techniques.... Meaning Suiton element..." As she spoke, explaining her new situation she formed the seals for her water dragon whip jutsu, a jutsu she wasn't actually sure Kiru had seen yet but that holds incredible power. The globe of water slid from her lips quickly as she continued in thought speach.

~However now... They're a little... Different." In time with her words the two clones nodded. The left clone held out her hand and just above it floated a bright orb of strange red tint, clearly recognizable as scorch style. Inversely the right clone opened his hands and the bright white orb of freezing nitrogen formed in her hands.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:50 am
"Well that is new."
He mused she probably had quite a few elements on her now, but only two shadow clones meant that without releasing the jutsu, she was still limited to three elements. "Downside of my Nitro is I haven't invented any jutsu. I don't exactly have a basis for it. At least Kaien has techniques. Anyway, what to do now?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum