Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nix Pendragon
Nix Pendragon
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : Nix's Statistics
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : n/a
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

Reporting For Study. Empty Reporting For Study.

Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:10 pm
Mission Name: Kirigakure Academy: Bootcamp
Mission Location: Kirigakure Academy

Challenges: None
Task:

It’s the first day of this intake of classmates, there are young and there are old. There are those who deserve to be here and those who want to be here. The next generation is here and you are a lighthouse in the mist.

Get signed up, introduce yourself to your peers and prepare for your Academy Studies!

By the end of the day you should be able to explain the below

• Who are you?
• Why you are at the Academy?
• What you wish to learn?
• Why should we invest in you?
• Who are the Hunter Nin?

Please report your findings and return to my desk, without me catching you submit the report.

Word Count Requirement: 500
Reward: 1000 Ryo / 5 AP

Character Requirements: Kirigakure Academy Student
Character Exclusive:

Link to Legacy Mission:

Return to the Mission Directory

Nix's Statistics.
Nix Pendragon
Nix Pendragon
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : Nix's Statistics
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : n/a
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

Reporting For Study. Empty Re: Reporting For Study.

Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:29 pm
"Salutations, I am Nix Pendragon Of House Aurum."
Standing confidently at the front of the room, Nix enunciated her words precisely, pausing occasionally to allow the listeners to absorb and understand the information. As Nix started speaking, her lilting accent echoed through the room, captivating the attention of everyone present. Effortlessly, her eloquence made it impossible for anyone to ignore her. When the foreigner introduced herself, a few conservative students seemed to shift uneasily in their seats, their discomfort palpable. However, the woman with fiery red hair trusted the shrewdness of the bookworms who carefully selected this village and academy for her. And although she was barely on the cusp of knighthood, four years a squire had been demanding. The young woman could physically brandish and shoulder a full suit of armour and armaments if required. She stood before the class proudly, smiling, daring each of them to challenge her authority.

Upon assessing the children's and teacher's reactions to her introduction, Nix invited them to ask questions, which they did mercilessly, all at once, as if commanded.
"What are you doing in our village?"
"Would you be my friend?"
"You a foreign spy?"
"Do we have to address you as 'Your Majesty?'”

Nix felt a rush of words flood her brain as their many voices simultaneously spoke to her. Despite the overwhelming sensation, she was determined to listen to them. With a fierce, almost draconic grin, the students embraced the challenge of her processing the deluge of information. Calmly, Nix began synthesising their distinctly unique strands of curiosity into tonality, timbre, and pitch. She patiently waited for them to stop talking over the top of one another, then gave each of them enough time to be heard after approximating the time necessary for them to be adequately answered. Nix wryly pointed a finger at each of them, directing the most suitable answer to the most pertinent question. The insinuations, though indignant, were mostly tactless attempts to garner laughter and giggles from her peers. But, despite the ease and confidence with which Nix weaved their questions together into an allegory, they were less amused than she might have imagined with her response.

"I'm here, same as you," An accompanying shrug confirmed that she was mirthless, "Because I want to learn just as much as you do with these orientation questions rather than studying 'our' teachers' lessons."
"No." Friendship denied. She quickly winked at him and shot finger guns because the guy was cute.
"If I were a foreign spy," Nix's face suddenly contorted into a deadpan expression. "The hunter ninjas would probably kill my friends first."
"So, I want to learn how to prevent that." Her hand gestures were exaggerated as if miming lateness, which progressed to turning on her heels from stationary. "You may call me anything except late for dinner."

Nix respectfully genuflected, inclining at the waist as tradition dictated. "Thank you for your consideration." After being dismissed, Nix pointed out the location of her report. "I imagine you are sitting on my report. "

CLAIMS:
Word Count: 500/500
Rewards: 1000 Ryo / 5 AP
Statistics: +5 Speed.
Transformation Technique: 250/250
Clone Technique. 250/250
:hearts:
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Reporting For Study. Empty Re: Reporting For Study.

Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:25 pm
Nix Pendragon wrote:

CLAIMS:
Word Count: 500/500
Rewards: 1000 Ryo / 5 AP
Statistics: +5 Speed.
Transformation Technique: 250/250
Clone Technique. 250/250
:hearts:

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum