Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shisou
Shisou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Project Attributes

Mission Record : Project Log
Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 1000

Reporting to the Bloody Rose Empty Reporting to the Bloody Rose

Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:25 pm
Shisou wakes up to her shoulder getting shaked by Kenta as he says out loud, “Shisou, a letter came for you, do you want me to read it?” Shisou in response would get up from her desk and stretch out a bit making sure to get a cup of tea to start her day before responding to Kenta, “Yes, read it for me tell me what it says.” Kenta would clear his throat before reading it out loud and completed telling her about Junko’s summons to the tower, “Will you need me to cover for today?” to respond Shisou would hand Kenta the pile of paper on her desk, “Just fill out these reports, I should be back later”.

Making her way to the tower, the sounds of rushing water passing by her entered the lobby of the tower. The sweet smell of some sort of smell wafted through the lobby as she went in and was greeted by a secretary of sorts. Shisou informed the person that she was summoned to see Junko by letter and was let through as she was led to a staircase by the person and ascended the flights of stairs. Approaching the door Shisou made sure to knock first saying in a flat voice,“Junko, I understood you summoned me, it’s me Shisou.” and waited for a response, if let in she would enter the room and sit down if any seat was available waiting for whatever Junko had to say.

WC: 247
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 0

Reporting to the Bloody Rose Empty Re: Reporting to the Bloody Rose

Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:04 am
Ever since she had begun to allow various shinobi into the village, she had kept an eye on a select few who showed initiative before it had even been open. One was a blind woman who went by the name Shisou who had been staying with her for some time now. Junko knew that she had become the headmaster of the academy and was sent a copy of her exam results. Though there were a few things about Shisou’s health that concerned her, she knew that the woman held no threat to the village at large.

One early morning Junko would send out a letter to her, requesting that she meet her at her office in the Kage tower. Before she arrived, Junko would begin filling out the proper paperwork to add her to the ranks. Thankfully Shisou would arrive soon as Junko heard her knock on the door and announce her presence. Junko would beckon her inside and offer a bow as she sat down in a comfortable-looking chair across the desk. Once Shisou was settled, Junko would begin to speak in her normal, melodic voice.

”Good morning Shisou, I hope you slept well. I appreciate you visiting me on such short notice, as I’m sure you’re busy with the academy. I wanted to inform you that you successfully are eligible to transfer into a village ninja officially. All the paperwork has been prepared, all I need to have you do is sign your name a few times and then you’ll be all set!”

If Shisou agreed, Junko would begin to walk her through the final steps of her application.

WC:274
Shisou
Shisou
Genin
Genin

Bukijutsu Remove Default

Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:22 am
Sitting down in the plush velvet chair she listened as Junko explained to her about the eligibility to the village, “Thank you for this, I slept fine… sure I don’t see why not.” as she said rather plainly before focusing her senses on her surroundings finding a pen nearby and started signing the page. Once she had finished signing the pages she would look back towards where Junko had been, “Was there anything else you wanted to tell me, not sure if I did the paperwork correctly but here you go.” Shisou handed the papers back to Junko before adjusting her posture slightly, a little unsure of what was next in the process.

WC: 117
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 0

Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:40 am
Junko would take the paperwork once Shisou offered it to her. She’d take a few minutes to look it over and ensure that they had successfully completed it. Thankfully everything looked to be in order so nothing needed to be changed or edited. She’d clap her hands lightly as she spoked excitedly.

”Congratulations Shisou! You’re the first Genin of Tsukigakure, I’m so excited to see how your skills grow. Please if you ever need anything from me please let me know, I want to you feel as comfortable around me as possible.”

She would then pull out a village headband from her desk and hold it out for Shisou to take. This felt like a rather important step for Junko as she settled into the leadership position. Junko would then begin to explain the various duties that could be attended to, and that she was in the process of solidifying an idea for the chunin exams should Shisou be interested in them. After a little bit of talking Junko would dismiss her from the office since she knew the woman assuredly had other tasks to handle at the academy. They’d exchange goodbyes quickly, and Junko would thank her for coming once again. For the rest of the day, she’d remain at her desk, filling out various forms.

(EXIT)

WC:220
Total WC 467

WC Claims (25% reduction from max stats)
467/1125 Lightning Rod Technique B Rank

Shisou now added to the ranks as Genin
Shisou
Shisou
Genin
Genin

Bukijutsu Remove Default

Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:08 am
Waiting a bit she was slightly worried that she had gotten some of it wrong, she was slightly alarmed as the silence was interrupted by the sound of a clap. Gathering herself and pretending that she wasn’t alarmed she heard Junko tell her that she was now a genin and that she could come to Junko for anything in response Shisou would nod, “I hope to be an asset to the village I will let you know if anything comes up.” taking from Junko the Headband she would nod gratefully and listened as Junko introduced the idea of a chunin exam.

In response to bringing up the chunin exams Shisou would nod and confirm her interest in them, after getting dismissed Shisou would rise from her seat and say goodbye shaking her hand before leaving the grounds of the tower with her new rank gained.

WC: 145
TWC: 262
[Exit]
Claims:
Moon Headband
Genin Rank in Moon
+2 points to Chakra
262 into Shimi Daikon: Stage 1 (581/2500) continued from Here
Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Hanzo of the Black Flames
Mission Record : Logs
Summoning Contract : The Wolves Of Death Gorge
Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 124370

Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:54 am
Junko Tsukiko wrote:
(EXIT)

WC:220
Total WC 467

WC Claims (25% reduction from max stats)
467/1125 Lightning Rod Technique B Rank

Shisou now added to the ranks as Genin

Approved
Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Hanzo of the Black Flames
Mission Record : Logs
Summoning Contract : The Wolves Of Death Gorge
Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fire Default