Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Vulnerable (Yaju) - Page 3 Empty Re: Vulnerable (Yaju)

Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:05 pm
The conversation continued, boisterous and engaging around the table with the fox brothers turned human teasing Yaju as Lady Inari surveyed her domain, looking every bit the proud mother she refused the moniker of. It was nice to see how a family could be built from summons. Biological ties were not only ones that bound, Akihana understood this now better than ever as she watched the boys exchanging banter and Arata caught up in the joy of having so many cool people around him. The talk only briefly turned to a more serious note when Lady Inari mentioned the Raikage's past romantic entanglement but by the way his brothers hastened to change the subject, Akihana knew it wasn't a topic for today. Perhaps not one for ever if the teen still mourned the loss of whoever she had been to him. Everyone was allowed their secrets, and he could keep his for as long as he felt best.

When Yaju rose from his chair, declaring her worthy of signing the contract, Arata's dark eyes went wide at the spectacle, only his utter wonderment keeping him from making a sound as they were all teleported to where the Kitsune foxes lived. The sight in itself was something to behold but it also signaled the end of her little boy's silence as he jumped and squatted down beside the nearest baby fox, stroking its ears lovingly. The little black cub looked at him quizzically before giving in and letting the little boy keep on scratching him, making a soft humming sound.

A thousand questions crossed Akihana's mind as the scroll was presented to her, a thousand and one and she couldn't ask a single one yet as her golden eyes took in the place and the different foxes all around. One of these foxes would be hers after today, a constant companion to keep by her side and aid her in battle.

"I promise to uphold the honor and wisdom of the Kitsune foxes," she said, reaching to sign the scroll. "I promise to protect their secrets and to treat them with kindness, respect and love." Withdrawing her hand once she had finished signing, the kunoichi watched the scroll roll up and return to its original position. "And I thank you all for accepting us into your family. You have my gratitude."

When it came to the matter of choosing a fox as her first companion, the medic surveyed the land, taking in all the foxes that had come to witness the signing of the contract. There were the obvious ones with strength and power, and then there were the baby ones who could be taught and nurtured along the way. But Akihana had to pick one that would resonate with her, and with that thought in mind, her eyes lighted upon a sleek white and sandy colored fox who had one eye on the spectacle while the other kept her twin cubs from playfully swiping at each other by keeping a paw firmly between them. The female had a long sleep body that looked like it was speedy and agile but more importantly, she seemed to display the kind of patience and affection that only a mother whit cubs could display.

"How about you," Akihana coaxed the little fox, calling it towards her gently. "What's your name?"

"I am the one they call Lilia," the fox replied, her soft brown eyes staring back at Akihana in understanding. "Is that your young?" she asked with a knowing glance, her ears tiwtching towards where Arata was now playing with a few different foxes. "They are active at this age, it is a good sign."

And with that, the decision was made. "I choose Lilia, if she will agree, to be my first companion. She and her cubs if she has to bring them along." And with that, the contract was made and the summon chosen, another unexpected accomplishment in such a short number of hours.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:39 pm
Standing by Yaju watched as Arata played a bunch of the Kit's a small smile forming on his face as he turned to his brothers and spoke," I will be returning back here shortly to finish off any training i need and to also test out something new. I wouldn't want to do destroy my village in the wakes of a new power i have yet to be able to control or even attempt to use. In any case I think our new addition to the family will be quite...interesting given the way she acts. I think through the tutiliage she will obtain here, she will turn out to be quite the little prodigy. So what do you think big brother Kanbaru?," his eyes turning behind him to look at the fox with grey stripped tails and grey eyes, the fox shrugging for a moment as he walked up towards the trio of brother and Yaju.

He stood there for a moment looking over Akihana and her son, watching their movements as she moved around looking for a partner and her son having fun with the little one's before answering," I think she will do well in our new family...after all i think with you leading her in the right direction and whoever she picks being by her side....she will do well, although i hope you aren't falling for this human as well. You have never had any luck with women so I don't see-," as quick as the last couple of words would have came out, Yaju's hand stopped in front of his mouth as he looked at him," Don't say another word if you know what's good for you Kanbaru...i'll pummel your face into the ground," a declaration of war in a sense he turned to look at his brother, who with a snarl in his speech cracked his knuckles as if he was going to fight him.

With a smile Yaju threw the first punch decking the older fox in the face before tussling him to the ground, the others knowing well enough to stay out of it when those two got into it, even Inari herself shaking her head in disappointment as he muttered to herself," Kids....they will never learn to settle things without violence now will they?," simply watching the two fight it out she would have finally had enough before stomping her foot down and the two instantly stopped with Yaju pinning Kanbaru down. Both began to look up to their mother who in turn transformed into her giant form and pinned the both of them down beneath her paws as she looked down at them," Behave children...we have guests and you will not embarass me...understood," although they couldn't nod they would simply look at her and mouth the words "Okay" before she had let them up and she returned to her human form.

Looking over to Akihana he would finally see that she had picked out her partner and walked over to join them, his tails wrapping around his waist as he bowed to Lilia and smiled," So do you want to become her partner and summon along with your cubs," although Lilia was one of the older female foxes she would with no doubt be able to keep Akihana safe. With that he would nod and look to the both of them with a smile, his eyes showing that he was happy about the situation as well as another two members joining his extended family. After everything was said and done he stayed back to talk to some of the other foxes, telling them of his growth and how the village had been growing since his rule.

However, as the rest of them left and it was only the four brothers, himself, Akihana, Arata, Inari and Lilia he figured it was about time for them to go back to his home where they would clean up and if they wanted they could stay back with him. Turning to Akihana he would smile and nod," I hope you become stronger from this point on and don't forget the lesson I taught you in the caves. Being nice is okay in our own village but when it comes time for it you will need to get serious and strike down those that want to harm our home and our people. As long as you keep this lesson in your heart and judge the situation you will become a splendid ninja alright?," smiling he would turn towards the rest of them as he continued," Thanks for stopping by...it was nice to see you all after a month or so..and Inari try not to give the guys a hard time?," to that he would have been slapped with one of her tails before she chuckled and walked off.

Shaking his head he would slowly reach for both Akihana and Arata's hands as he rolled his neck and looked around," Alright we are heading back, if you ever want to come here just summon Lilia and she can bring you back but be warned....watch out for Koan," looking over towards the youngest of the brothers he would chuckle," He is a little trickster and will try to play some pranks on you," the young fox was a bit offended by the statement but knew it was true so he simply smile and play with one of his tails. With a quick flash of his chakra the three of them would have been teleported back to his home where he would begin to clean up some of the mess while speaking to Akihana further. The night rolling into day had been full of event that would drain a normal person, but thanks to one of his own ninja and his well-being he overcame it and learned something new in the process. It was beginning to be one of those days where even if things were bad...it turned out pretty good.

Exit w/ Akihana

Following things:

Akihana is promoted to ANBU [met all requirements]

7010 words total which gives me the following

4000 towards the 2nd V2 tail
3010/4000 towards the 3rd V2 tail
+35 AP
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:20 pm
TWC - 9899

Claiming ANBU rank and 40 stats
Claiming another 40 stats for 8k
Claiming 9 AP for 1800 (maxed out so converting stats to AP)
Claiming 2k for Chidori,
Claiming 2k for Mind's Eye
Claiming 2k for Kitsune Fox Summon Contract
Claiming 3899 + 101 = 4k for Chakra Scalpel

Thank you <3
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:40 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum