Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

morning after (p/io/nk/yaju) Empty morning after (p/io/nk/yaju)

Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:34 am
Kumori was extremely comfortable in bed. Of course Kumori does not sleep with clothes on! Its usually to hot. But this morning,  she was a little cold.  She moved to pull the covers up and noticed she wasnt in her bed. 
"What the? Where am I? Oh..." she suddenly remembers where she is. This bed is huge! She had a sheet wrapped around her, even though she did wake up alone.
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

morning after (p/io/nk/yaju) Empty Re: morning after (p/io/nk/yaju)

Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:52 am
Yaju had gotten out of the bed a bit earlier and walked downstairs for some water, of course getting out of the bed without a sound was his speciality. Only walking around in a pair of boxers he would return to his room and walk into the bathroom for a bit to take care of something. Last night...was definitely something and he was happy about that, but now he wanted to see what she thought. Of course when she had woken up he would walk out of the bathroom and look at her," Sleep well," chuckling he would walk over to the bed and sit down in it.
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen

Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:02 am
"Yeah, this is a comfortable bed!" Kumori said as she , leaned over and kissed Yajus cheek. Smiling she reached up and scretched one of his ears. "I think I could get use to a place like this, and I definitely could get use to spending evenings with you!" She said as she yawned and rubbed her eyes.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:29 am
Yaju chuckled as he hugged her and started to tap his foot," My bed is made to be able to withstand how i sleep so its gotta be super comfortable as well," he wasn't going to hurt her for scratching his ears since he had gotten use to it, but damn did it still feel good. Smiling he would grab a pair of shorts and throw them on before laying down and chuckling," If by spending evenings with me you mean not sleeping then by all means heh, but if you want to actually stay and live with me....i'd like that," see her yawn he would slowly pull her to lay on his chest keeping his arm around her as he smiled.
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen

Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:48 am
"You want me to live with you? I would love to! " Kumori said as she leaned over and bit his neck playfully!  She had never really lived with a guy and had only had a couple of boyfriends,  but so far this guy seemed to be the one! She looked down and noticed thesheet wasn't covering her very well,  it kind of slipped down in her excitement!  Noticing a shirt on his dresser she jumped up to grab it!
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:31 am
Yaju slowly shrugged after being bit, normally being in control at this point in time he would go on to answer her question," Sure why not....just know that i will normally be busy around the village and if need be i will be back around late afternoon or at night, but there are times where i will be here all day. If you do need anything though, there's always food premade and if you want to train you can go into the lower levels of the cave and do so there," pausing he would notice her lack of clothing and smile," Maybe we should get you some clothes as well if you are going to be living here. I don't think my clothes will be fitting you. So later on let's go get you some new ones and a Kumo head band," chuckling at the notion himself he would get up and put on his usual black pants and sleeveless red shirt.
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen

Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:54 am
Listening closely to Yaju, she realized he was a very important person! Being here was going to be a drastic change but she was okay with that, and new clothes would be nice.  Hopping up she realized he had already seen her naked so there was no point in staying covered!  Her clothes were in the spare bathroom.
"Sounds good to me, if your not to busy today maybe we could train together. After all, a thief needs to know what she's up against!" She said with a giggle as she walked out of the room naked to put her clothes on.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:02 pm
A smile appeared on his face before he had stood up and looked to her as she walked out, her naked form being memorized into his mind already after all it had slept beside him last night. Since he wasn't doing anything in particular today he could do with training her, after all having a strong Nara would benefit the village in the future," Sure when you get your clothes on meet me in the living room and we will go to my training spot where he can get you some training," after that he would switch from his shorts into a pair of black training pants and wraps, slowly exiting out of his room and into the living room. Once she had arrived into the living room he would lead her out of the kitchen back door and towards the lower levels of the caves, they would soon be in the first level of his own training course. The area itself was a large 50 meter room with various work out equipment, broken boulders and a lake near the wall. Stretching out he would look to Kumori and speak," So what is it that you want to train? Physical or just a spar to see what you can learn?," not knowing just what she wanted to do he would wait until she told him and then go off that.
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen

Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:02 am
Kumori had changed into her outfit from the day before. And then went to meet him in the living room. As she followed him to the area, her jaw dropped! This place was so huge! She heard him speak and it took a second for her to answer.  "Oh, um, I guess ro earn more and see what you can do!" She said smiling at him. Now that the surprise wore off she had to refer back to her thief joke!
"Being a thief, I have to know what I am up against! " she said with a smirk!
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:18 am
Smiling he would create a silver fire in his hands without ease and with a simple flick of his wrist, four flames would appear in the corners of the room," Showing you what i can do will take a lot of time dear, more than either of us have to be honest...how about you show me what you can do and we will work on that. After all you'll see what all i can do in due time," although most of his skills could take hours to explain, he could show them all within hours...but that wouldn't be any fun..
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum