Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 2:05 pmAkki SenjuThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 12:43 pmAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 12:02 pmAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 10:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 5:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 2:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 1:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 6:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 4:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 4:54 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Tee and Yaju Empty Re: Tee and Yaju

Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:30 pm
The sky was different...smelled different as well, marking Yaju's 2nd day out of the Kumogakure Prison. His release was given to none other than the Raikage herself, something he owed some gratitude to although he would not show it. As he walked through the village, he would peer out at the work from under his hat which covered the top portion of his face and only showed the long scar over the bridge of his nose and smiled," The outside world is so... different than before, there is nothing I can break here," a small laugh escaped the boys lips as he continued to walk, sitting his hands into his pockets. His nose continued to pick up on the scents of different and strange things, much like his past feral self would do. Feeling a bit rusty on his skills he decided to walk to the training fields, of course to do a demolition to let out some of that after release jitters.

wc.273

Much to his surprise a kid would be there looking rather lost or... like he was looking for someone or someone. That look gave Yaju a wicked grin as he took two steps forward, putting their distance at 15 meters apart," Hey kid...what's a little one like you doing out here all alone, shouldn't you be in the academy or something," smirking he caught the scent of the boy and he chuckled. It was weird how one thing could get his battle instincts kicking, but alas he was a somewhat civilized... yea that was a lie and to the core he was a feral beast ready to be unleashed again.

Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:55 pm
It would seem like Yaju's words struck a chord in the boy, causing him to move a little closer to him, making their distance 46 feet from each other. Yaju laughed for a moment listening to the boy," A genin eh, I could not tell with such a wimpy look about you. Maybe my time in a cell has clouded my sight, or maybe you just need to play the part. Either way your compliment flatters me to the point of where I want to break that little face of yours. How about it, be the 1st person I beat to near death after getting out of prison...wait, I can't do that just yet due to my small agreement with her," shrugging for a moment he would pull his hands out of his pocket," Just beating on you would appease me just as well," grinning as he licked his nails and waited for the response of the boy.

His Byakugan was already activated underneath his hat, making it impossible for anyone to see his eyes which for him was normal. The first fight since he had been released and it was going to be with a "Genin", ohh this was going to be so much fun. His feral instincts were already kicking in as he could hear himself growling in the back of his head, like a wolf moving in on its prey. Now he only waited for his new opponent to make the first move, oh he could feel it. It was about to be time to go wild.

wc.533

Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:04 pm
Yaju simply stood there and laughed at the words of the boy," Do you really think you can beat me until I can't stand. You, who clings to civilization like a lost puppy looking or its mothers tit. Haha very well then boy bring it on," his feet would move slightly as he went on all fours. His teeth, and nails would grow as he took on a more feral look. A small growl would come from him as he chuckled," Your little intimidation tactic does not work on a mind like mine. Your better off intimidating an academy student," his eyes honed in on him from beneath the hat, able to see the chakra welding up inside of him into a shield." So he is using a lightning affinity shield over his body... foolish but smart. I guess I am going to have to rip through it with these," he thought to himself as he took a step forward, gauging his opponents movements carefully, the smell of the boy sitting fresh in his nostrils as he chuckled softly, now the hunt was on.

His nails were sharpened and lengthened by his own chakra, his lightning affinity burning from the depths as his nails crackled occasionally. Being out of prison had made him more volatile than ever and he was going to work out his kinks before going back to the Kage and fighting her, ohhh the beautiful sounds of destruction they will make as they fight sent chills of ecstasy up and down his spin, those slitted hyuuga eyes were excited.

wc . 795

[REQUESTING ACTIVATION OF 2ND STAGE OF BYAKUGAN]

Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:15 pm
Perfect timing did the boy have as the welling of his chakra could be seen from the eyes of the Byakugan, showing him he was preparing for an attack. His eyes watched him intensively as he snarled and waited for the right moment, but not yet moving. Holding his ground he would wait until the boy stopped and slid back to match his distance, performing a swift sweep kick. His body moved at 45 speed, and if the boy was lucky he might have been able to avoid such a speedy attack. If the hit were to connect he would slide to the right and kick the boy in the side with 15 strength, just before he would hit the ground, sending him sliding two meters to his left side.

Jumping back five meters he would smile and howl into the air," come on pup show me what you can do against the wild, or are you scared of what you cannot perceive.. such is the modern civilization and its problems," the feral wolf inside of him was continually coming out as the battle progressed and this is what he was looking for. This boy was about to see why his nickname is the Wild Tempest and why he was incarcerated. His nails would dig into the ground as he waited for the boy to get up.

wc.1022

Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:31 pm
The smell of lightning was wearing away from the boy as the shield was soon disappearing, the smile of a madman as he took a couple of steps forward. The boy would use that same jutsu to get ahead of him and perform some sort of jutsu," haha now lets see what you can do boy," running faster at him, his max speed of 45 as he jumped to the right and dodged the the strange ray of lightning and continued to run. As the boy held the jutsu he would perform the clone technique, making two illusions of him but they looked like actual clones, he would continue to dodge the ray and slide into the boy, the clones doing the same. The clones had did nothing, but when he slid into him he would have been thrown off balance. Now that the boy was off balance, Yaju would swiftly kick his feet from under him and use his right fist to punch him in the chest sending him into the ground. If all went as planned he would jump back five meters, but if his attacks still failed he would move back ten meters and await his opponents moves.

wc. 1223
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum