Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Vulnerable (Yaju) - Page 2 Empty Re: Vulnerable (Yaju)

Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:21 pm
At the burst of sarcastic laughter, irritated laughter, the sound he made, Akihana knew the Bijuu was playing with his mind. No matter the power an individual possessed, a tailed beast was different. Not bound in the confines of human nature, it translated what it felt in its natural state into the human societal structure. The need for power translated into human greed, the need for freedom into destructive for. The territorial instinct into getting rid of anyone that came near the host's body. It was no coincident that Jinchuriki didn't maintain close relationships with other, their inner demon detecting threat the moment another individual got close.

"Get AWAY!!,"

"I will not!" the Kunoichi replied, her voice more firm than it had ever been before as she addressed the monster. If the demon wanted to speak to her, than speak to her it would. And she would let it know that even if it scared her, it would never scare her enough to leave Yaju alone with it. The blonde was about to shake him when he dropped to his knees and punched himself violently in the face, making her wince at the damage. What followed was the Raikage once again asserting dominance over the Bijuu but it was all laid out in front of her as if she was back in her training days all those years ago.

There was only one way to fully master it.

The screams of the babies rang through hear ears, the screams and the shrieks of the mothers left torn and bleeding, their corpses not even covered up by the medics as they rushed to take care of the priority, sealing the demon into the next pregnant kunoichi.

When he motioned for her to follow him, she did so without hesitance. No thoughts of danger crowded her mind as she followed what could possibly be a very violent individual because she knew underneath all that hostile chakra was still the person who had came to her unbidden simply because she was upset. The idea of him hurting her was surreal, and should the Bijuu get out of control, she would know it wasn't his fault. Akihana may not have been as skilled a ninja as the dark haired teen - few people were as skilled as him - but she could hold her own while he kept the beast in check. Whether she would succeed or not depended on the outcome but she was willing to find out.

The cavern he led her into was huge, and fashioned into a living space of the like she couldn't imagine. For a moment, the ridiculousness of the situation stole her attention away from the matter at hand. Yaju had this place to himself and she had a tiny apartment, the contrast must seem laughable to him earlier that night. So engrossed was she in absorbing the sheer magnitude of the place that she was almost caught off guard when he tossed some clothes her way, making her realize for the first time that she was still in a flimsy nightgown now complete drenched in rain and clinging to her body in a very inappropriate way. A small streak of crimson appeared on her face before she nodded and headed to the room he pointed out.

Heading to the bathroom, Akihana ran herself a quick hot shower to alleviate the chill of the storm outside, glad and amazed that this place got better hot water than her own apartment. stepping out of the shower, the kunoichi dried herself off and slipped into the comfortable red t shirt, guessing it was Yaju's by the size and how it hung loosely on her own slender frame. Getting dressed and then a simple jutsu that semi dried her hair, the blonde made her way down to where he'd told her to meet him.

Only to find that he too had changed. Though it wasn't his clothes that the chunin took particular note of, it was his... aura. He looked the same except older. Was it a genjutsu? No, if it was she'd be able to pick up chakra activity. He simply looked like the man who had experienced everything he had gone through, someone who had become wiser from it without losing any of his youthfulness. Though age itself was no measure for wisdom and strength, Akihana often felt she herself hadn't reached the kind of milestones someone her age aught to, but now, the Raikage seemed to embody the maturity and strength of character in a way that made it psychically obvious.

"You... uhh.. have really good plumbing," she said, entering the room quietly, her golden eyes lowered in respect.

Last edited by Akihana Akari on Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:04 pm
As he sat there on the couch waiting and watching her for a moment he couldn't help but notice how his clothing had been on her, usually he'd throw some half baked cheesy compliment about her form, but in his state of mind at the moment he would simply smile and usher her over to sit on the couch adjacent from him and if she wanted to, the seat right next to him. As the clouded crimson eyes stared up to the ceiling he had finally registered her words and smiled," Did it all myself...There's a natural spring a few meters underneath my house where through using my affinity with Earth and at some point in time Water to successfully make it. In this house alone i have two bathrooms and a indoor hotspring, all of it on the upper floor here. Everything else like my training areas and meditation areas are all underground just in case i get a bit....violent," the words were no joke as in the past he had some violent fits that left a lot of holes inside of the walls of the cave, which many people mistook as mining in the mountains.

It had been a while since Yaju had someone into his mountain home, most of which admittedly were all women, but none the less people he cared for in some way or another. This home of his held so many memories that it made him wonder how much he had really lost to get here. Sure the physical losses such as his sister had hit him hard, but his emotional state of being had also made him what he was today. Love and loss....pain and pride.... All were things he had went through to get to where he was today, but his body continued to go through the changes while his mind took them all in and allowed them to make him who he was today. It was a small silence between the two of them before he had actually taken the time to speak, this time as himself," Thank you Akihana...What you did for more was actually good. I don't however admire your brave stupidity," a smile formed as he looked to her and chuckled," I see where he gets it from now...the ability to be brave no matter the obstacle in your path. If anything I would say that the two of you are teaching me something new and useful," he didn't want to bring up work or anything like that, but seeing as they had the time to talk he would further elaborate on what he meant.

" Your service to the village has been greatly appreciated and the growth you have shown makes me think you are ready for somthing more than you are now," there would be a pause for a moment as he stood up and stretched for a moment," If you are going to advance in this village you will have to eventually drop the shackles that are binding your more....tenacious side so to speak, so follow me," walking off into the distance he had hoped she was following him. As he walked he would pass through his kitchen and out the backdoor (ironic that he has one) and delve deeper into the area that was his domain. As the two walked deeper into the mountains, the walls that he had carved out seeme...straight and without flaw for some reason, such was the case when using chakra....you could simply control it to tailor to your needs. From the empty torch sticks on the wall, a bright blue flame would flicker into existence as they passed by them before finally they were there.

Stepping in he would wait for Akihana to come in before stopping on the ground, the entire room being a lit in the same bright blue fire, but the path behind the two of them closing shortly after. Clearing his throat he would finally speak in what was best known as his "Authorative" voice," Akihana Akari...you will now fight for your son...," a smile played across his face as he held out his hand which would show an orb of fire, and inside of the orb it would show her sleeping son being taken by one of his fox summons," As you can see here your son is now mine...if you want him back? Fight me and prove to me that you are worthy of carrying this torch, if not then i guess you will be finding another spouse to make a child with again," he wasn't doing this out of spite, anger or down right assholery...he wanted to push her to the edge in order to finally see her true potential.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:40 pm
As he motioned her to a seat, explaining how he had made the house, the foundation and even the plumbing himself, Akihana found herself looking at the place with new appreciation. Accepting the seat beside him, the kunoichi curled her feet neatly underneath her, listening carefully as he spoke. He sounded proud, yet somber. She didn't know a lot of the things he went through but the chunin understood the tone nonetheless. Connecting with people had always been her specialty, something her kind and honest nature helped along more than any jutsu ever could. She could sense that this was the place he had been happy, sad, joyous, contented, scared, alone and angry in. In short, this was his home, his safe haven away from the rest of the world. Briefly, the blonde found herself wondering how many people had been here, her gaze lingering over the surfaces to see if she could spot a house keeper's touch, or even knew this place existed.

When he called her bravery stupid, the blonde remained quiet, her golden gaze contemplative as she took in his words. Had she been brave or stupid? Neither notion had crossed her mind. All she had really thought of as she had sped out into the thunderstorm was that she couldn't leave him alone with that thing. No matter what he thought he was capable of, she wasn't about to turn her back to one of the closest friends she had in the village. If ninja were asked to risk their life every day for strangers and civilians, then surely they owed their fellow comrades a lot more than a life? Not that the medic would ever articulate what she was thinking, but at least ehr actions had gone to some lengths to show to him that he wasn't alone. Despite his fortress of solitude away from others, despite his closed off nature and despite his tendency for violence, he was not alone. So if her actions earlier had been brave, or stupid, or both, she could live with that. It was a small price to pay.

"I... wasn't aware I had a tenacious side," she admitted honestly as she rose gracefully to her feet to follow him, her strides almost matching his but remaining slightly behind as he showed her the way, her gold lit orbs taking in everything as they progressed deeper into the heart of the mountain. His words, though clear, were confusing the young woman slightly in their context. What did he mean fight for her son? Her son was perfectly safe at home with all the wards she had left. And when he produced a fireball showing her the boy sleeping peacefully, guarded by what she assumed was one of Yaju's summons, the sense that little Arata was safe was reinforced.

His next words cut deep though.

" As you can see here your son is now mine...if you want him back? Fight me and prove to me that you are worthy of carrying this torch, if not then i guess you will be finding another spouse to make a child with again,"

The declaration was so unexpected, it her like a blow, leaving her slightly dazed and confused. Had the Bijuu taken over again, forcing him to hurt those around him? Taking a step back as though he had hurled something heavy at her, something with the intent to break her, Akihana shook her head. This wasn't him, this was the beast. Yaju would never take her child away from her. He might as well kill her now if he threatened her with that. The kunoichi could feel fresh tears forming behind her eyelids but this time she kept them at bay. She would not cry twice in one night.

"I was never married," she answered quietly, still keeping her distance from him as though he was going to reach out and strike her. She had to keep telling herself this wasn't him, it was the demon speaking through him. "So there is no "another"," she finished, trying to keep the tremble out of her voice even if her body shook from the threat.

"And I won't fight you."
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:07 pm
There was silence for a moment within the caves as Yaju continued to hold the sphere of fire within his hands, enough for a whole life time of stories to be told before he had even taken the time to speak. In her mind she was thinking that he was under the influence of the beast within him, but in reality he was himself through and through," Don't think for a moment that beast will have any dominion in this cavern and at this moment...what you see is the man you called friend and the one you look up to take care of your son. Even if the beast was in control he could never dictate to my summons what to do because it is me they listen to...no beast nor no man, but me," showing his point he would look into the orb and command the summon," Koen take the boy to the Kitsune mountains and wait for my orders...if i do not reply in a manner of time, then you know what to do," the fox, who had been in human form, would nod and disappear leaving only a smoke trail as the orb disappeared and the two were standing there alone.

His hands would slowly fall into his pockets as he stared at Akihana, his eyes beginning to glow with that faint red gleam," You have only one option dearest Akihana Akari...fight me and prove that you have the will to fight for what you love and care for or lose the one thing in this world you love. I will not allow someone who will NOT raise a hand to those threatening their way of life to take care of a child. If you will not raise your hand to me," his right hand being outstretched to summon a single kunai," You aren't worthy of having a son. So i will ask you again...no i will tell you again, fight me and claim what is yours," the kunai would be thrown to her feet as he waited for her response.

The beast within him would at finally say something, albeit in a monotone voice that was void of all emotion," You say you care for these people yet you force an ultimatum on them that would cause them to hate you...do you love contradicting your actions or are you that stupid of an idiot," his only reply would be simple to grasp and understand," For the many i love and care for i shall push them and be the villian so that when their potential is reached, they know that I did it because it was needed... You are a beast of hatred and malice, one that aims to take over its host, but there's something different from me than any of the hosts you have ever had," the beast taken aback by the young Kage's words would simply reply with the following," And what makes you so different from the rest? You will soon give in to the anger and malice and then i will strike," in which he would simply respond in a smile," I have lived all of my life in anger and malice, I once thrived in it and it made me something different....your anger and malice? It is but a simple cherry in large bowl...it has no influence or power unless it was given said power," the smile remained on his face as the vision blurred away and he was left with himself and Akihana. He knew she would make the right choice and thus pass his test, he didn't want to hurt her in this nor did he want her to hate him which is why he was going to explain to her what was going on in order to clear up the confusion. The proverbial ball was now in her court as she had her decisions....but the choice she would take would be totally up to her.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:42 am
" Don't think for a moment that beast will have any dominion in this cavern and at this moment..."

The chunin shook her head, as if doing so would negate his words, would make him take it back. Even as she stepped away from him, her mind desperately trying to seek out the malicious chakra that had been her first hint that Yaju was now a Jinchuriki. She had picked up on it before but now... now it was only Yaju. He was the one saying all these words. no matter how much Akihana wanted to believe otherwise. His chakra whipped like static electricity through the underground chamber, his red eyes back to the familiar glow that had soothed her before but now only served to frighten her. If he was serious... if he really meant it...

"You can't..." she tried once more, trying to reason with him only to be shown the summon in the fiery orb taking her child. The orders he gave it were specific, non negotiable. Akihana knew enough about summons to know how that worked. He would have to order the fox to release Arata or it never would. "You'd never hurt me or Ara-" Just then, the kunai flew her way, contraindicating her statement and only latent instinctive ninja training was responsible for Akihana dodging the loosely thrown weapon. Her body had moved on autopilot from the hours of training she had spent doing exactly that. No conscious thought or effort went into the dodge, her mind simply lodged in the hazy state where it tried to comprehend a simple statement.

That Yaju had tried to attack her.

It wasn't about the kunai, the throw or the fact that she had easily dodged it. Itw as that he had intentionally tried to hurt her... That he would do the same to her son. Unless she stooped him.

"Y-you..." words failed her as she looked at the dark haired teen standing a few feet away from her, the betrayal clear in her voice despite her lack of coherency. Her golden eyes usually softened in understanding and patience narrowed somewhat and her usually calm and gentle expression turned into one of austere indifference, the kind of look she gave Arata after he had had too much candy but still wanted more. She had to be firm and say no and Akihana was using the same expression now.

If he wanted her to fight, then she would fight.

Using her hands seals in quick succession, the kunochi quickly multiplied herself into two, her light clone charging towards Yaju with a jutsu at the ready. The usually mild orb of golden light that she used  as Arata's nightlight now activated at full blast, aiming to blind the young man to her next attack because that was exactly what the clone was, a distraction while the real Akihana stayed back, using the precious few seconds to form the hand seals for the real assault.

"Ox, Rabbit, Monkey, Dragon, Rat, Bird, Ox, Snake, Dog, Tiger, Monkey..." the blonde recited under her breath as her fingers formed the seals with each word. It had been a hard combination but with her clone, she had the time now. As the light clone sprung up at the Raikage, ball of dazzling golden light aimed at his face, Akihana herself charged from behind the clone, the light and shock hopefully providing enough cover for her to strike. The sound of a hundred chirping birds filled the cavern as the flash of light in her hands turned into raw electrical chakra headed straight for Yaju.

"Leave my son alone," she uttered through gritted teeth, running straight at him with the chidori crackling between her palms.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:41 am
"You can't..."

The following words had made him smile as he shook his head and stared into her eyes," I can and just did my dear Akihana...who do you think i am? I am the one that on a whim could have you beheaded and displayed for the village to see...Do you really want to doubt what i can and cannot do?," he had been playing the part of the villian well, and in his own opinion he might have been doing it a little too good. On that note he watched her physical movements, with each tremble he anticipated a response that would shatter the illusion of the sweet, innocent Akihana and replace it with one that had the values of a true Kumogakure Shinobi.

One of the largest smiles appeared on his face one big enough to show the raring canines in his teeth as the girl finally took action against him,"Yes Akihana...show me that you can do whatever it takes to protect the ones you love...come at me like I am the villian," his smile turning into a grin as his left foot slid back and his fighting stance was slipped into like it was second nature. His eyes made perfect sense of what she was doing, although now a deer was stuck in the headlights. As the ord of light went off, his eyes clinched like a pure woman on her first time getting down, a loud scream or rather howl escaping his lips as he stumbled for a moment," That...was a mistake on your part," his hands moving up slowly as he listened to the world around him.

The flickering of the flames...the gentle drips of the water above them...Akihana's clone and her own breathing and footsteps, he could hear them all as they echoed through the room becoming his new eyes. With the clone in the closest proximity to him he would launch off of his left foot, moving at a decent speed as he brought his knee up into the clone before kicking it to the side, his ears now hearing the familiar chirping of a jutsu he knew all too well. A smile adorned his face as he slide back into his position and pivoted off of his left, his body charging his chakra through his body before disappearing. With no sign of where he had went, he would appear behind Akihana in a flash and without a sound, his feet silently landing onto the ground as he grabbed the arm in which she was using chidori from behind and lifting it into the ground, pressing her body up against his.

From that moment he would smile, his eyes remained closed as he whispered into her ear," This is what you should have always....never be foriegn to the sounds of battle and never stay passive. If i were serious about this...you wouldn't have had a choice in the matter, i would have attacked you and because you hold me so dearly you would have died my dear. I did this in order to show you that you must become not only stronger...but more acclimated to battle. Your anger can be your greatest weapon...and your greatest weakness, i am sorry for decieving you," at the moment of his words, the fox that had taken her soon would poof in front of them, the small boy still asleep in the throes of Koen's tails.

Slowly he would let her go and step back, his eyes still remaining closed before opening them," Still a bit blurry and all, but this works fine. Anyways as I was saying in the living room, there was something i wanted to bestow upon you, providing you take this lesson to heart and strive to become stronger," his eyes would stop glowing for a moment as he outstretched his hand and slowly moved a strand of hair from her face," On this night i announce that you, Akihana Akari of the Cloud, will be my personal ANBU guard, to protect and serve the villagers of this village, and to save as many lives as you can," pausing he would smile and continue," Do you swear to uphold this oath on you and your families life?," waiting for her response he would snap his fingers as a grey and black stripped Haori fell into his hands.

Draping it over her shoulders he would reach to the back of her neck and press onto the Norito Seal, causing it to burn for a bit," This is going to feel weird....a bit tingly weird actually but this will sync your Haori to your seal...You now have the number of 4 in something that protects our village from harm and strives to make this world better," he wouldn't say the name of said group yet, but knowing how things were going it was going to be time for them to mobilize. With the group now four strong it was only a matter of time before the mantle was passed down to the last member, whoever that would be and then they could truly move out.With everything said and done he would look to Akihana before gauging her responses and nodding,"So do you have any other questions or are you ready to get something to eat?," of course if she responded with the latter he would open the path by stomping and heading back to the house. Of course it was probably somewhere between dusk and sunrise so it would be around the time that he would eat anyways. The walk back up to his house would have been rather quiet unless Aki had spoken to him in which he would respond in his best, his eyes more so focused on getting back to the house, but after arriving...well then things would be better....with food.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:08 pm
Akihana didn't have to see him to be able to know the Blinding Ball jutsu had worked. The howl of pure agony that escaped the dark haired teen was enough to let her know that her plan, no matter how hastily put together, had worked. Even as her clone was dispelled by his sharp kick, leaving her to buckle where she stood in order to absorb the damage, the medic knew it was no good. Even blinded, Yaju was powerful enough to come at her with a lot more than she could handle. But what he didn't know was that she would fight til her final breath if that was what it took. He could counter every ninjutsu she could throw at him and she would resort to taijutsu, physical attacks. If she could no longer walk or stand, she would fight crowing from the ground. Because when all was said and done, she would do anything to protect her son.

The chunin blinked as he disappeared, her molten topaz eyed trying to discern light patterns to determine where he'd gone to but she didn't have to wait long. A solid iron grip encased her hand, directing the chidori into the ground and Akihana already knew it was too late. His body pressed against her hard, his arm holding her still where she stood but if he thought an iron grip was all it was going to take, he was wrong. Already preparing for the second attack, Akihana formed the chakra scalpel around her fists, ready to strike him where he stood behind her. His advantage was his speed, nut not when he was attached to her like he was now. Letting out a snark, the kunoichi moved her elbow sharply, getting ready to pierce him with her chakra enhanced fingers.

And then he began to speak.

The first thing she noticed about his words... was that she could feel them on her ear. The information sent a jolt of electricity through her system that had nothing to do with chakra as the kunoichi lowered her hands, letting the scalpel drop in favor of concentrating on what he was saying. The blonde hadn't though how close he was in the heat of battle but now, with his lips almost brushing her ears and his voice making her realize that he was not, in fact threatening her but trying to bring out this side of her, it was making Akihana weak with relief. When the fox appeared with Arata safely sleeping in his wake, the young woman felt her knees go weak, using Yaju's solid frame for support as she watched her son safe and sound. Arata was okay. He had slept through the whole thing and would hopefully never know what had happened.

In the immediate aftermath of her conclusion, the blonde felt the beginning of a blush forming on her cheeks as she realized how... close she was to Yaju. Lowering her eyes, she made to straighten herself up just as he moved away, perhaps in realization of the same detail. As soon as he moved away, the chunin was at his fox summon's side, scooping her little boy into her arms and kissing his forehead. It was silly, she knew he had been safe the whole time. This whole episode had been a kind of test devised by the Raikage to bring out the dormant ninja in her but still, the maternal instinct demanded she touch her son to ensure he was safe.

Leaving her son still sleeping peacefully, the golden haired kunoichi rose to her feet once more only to note that Yaju still looked a little concussed from her blinding ball jutsu. She wanted to offer a quick heal but sensed he had something important to say first. His comment about her becoming stronger was followed by another gesture that the kunoichi could only interpret as... personal. Akihana hadn't even noticed the stray lock of spun gold bothering her eyes until he brushed it back, his touch the complete opposite of the iron grip she had experienced earlier.

" On this night i announce that you, Akihana Akari of the Cloud, will be my personal ANBU guard, to protect and serve the villagers of this village, and to save as many lives as you can,"

"An ANBU? Me..?' the medic asked, unable to believe him at first. But surely he wouldn't joke about something like that. No, he was actually presenting her with the honor, and a Haori of some sort. As he explained how the group's existence will soon become common knowledge, the blonde merely nodded, letting him reach around to drape the Haori over her, her golden eye just about managing to catch the emblazoned number 4 on its back before he whirled the soft, light material around her. The touch on her seal did have a slight sting but she was a medic and no stranger to shots. Her chakra sensory picking up the syncing of the seals on the cloth as well as her body was a direct contrast to the aura of calm radiating off Yaju. It seemed all was well with the world once more.

" Do you swear to uphold this oath on you and your families life?,"

"I do," Akihana replied solemnly. Yaju already knew she loved her village and that she would die for it but she understood the need to make it official. Just as she understood the need for the harrowing physical and mental exercise earlier.

At his question of wanting something to eat, the blonde flashed her first real smile of the night. Had it really been a few short hours ago that she was crying on her couch? And now she was an ANBU. "Food sounds good," she replied, her eyes shimmering as the soft smile graced her lips. Bending down, she scooped Arata up once more in her arms, draping her newly gotten Haorii over him like a blanket before picking him up. Reaching her free hand to scratch the fox summon fondly behind its ears, she thanked it before following Yaju back into the house.

The beginnings of dawn caught her by surprise, especially given the thunderstorm earlier. It seemed the rain, lightning and thunder had finally relented. Sadly there was no rainbow, but the world looked washed anew. "Looks like the storm is finally over," she spoke as they walked back to the main living area. Of course, she didn't simply mean the weather but he could interpret it as he liked.

Upon reaching the house, Akihana moved towards him with Arata still clung close to her body. The little guy must have been exhausted to have slept through all the excitement. "If you hold him, and tell me where the kitchen is, i can make breakfast," she offered both because it was the polite thing to do and because soon, Arata would be awake too. And ANBU or no ANBU, it was still her job to make sure both of the boys got a good meal in them to start the day.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:12 am
"My father once told me a story about the thunderstorms of Kumo and what they symbolized. He once said that the thunderstorms of Kumo were the result of our ancestors and our past Kage's settling their disputes and fighting...or sometimes they were the result of a single arugment coming to that point. So all in all it fits our little village doesn't it?," a small chuckle would escape his lips as he continued to push forward through the caves, the fires extinguishing as he passed by them. The fox that had been following them had since then changed into its human form, which it had long black hair, yellow eyes and a simple Yukata on. As the four had made it into the home he would begin to get the kitchen ready while speaking to Aki," No worries and we are already in the kitchen dear, we had to walk out of the kitchen to get to the caverns below...its kinda like the back end of my house in a sense," shaking his head with a smile he would prep the stove while getting some of the other things out.

It was after a few minutes of getting everything together he would snap his fingers and slam his hands onto the ground and smile as two foxes in human form plus one appeared," Shit...why is she here? I thought I told you guys to not bring that woman here," his face becoming the target of the new woman's tail. Growling for a moment he would sigh and return to his normal demenor as the fox spoke," That anyway to treat your Goddess little one? After i had my sons here teach you how to become a Sage and follow in our footsteps," the young woman, wearing a red and white flowing Kimono, her nine tails still sitting out amongst the others," Hello there young woman, I am the Goddess Inari, Boss and Mother to the fox summons....i see you are a ninja of my young student here?," the fox would look over Akihana for a moment before shaking her hands and moving into the living room and sitting down beside the sleeping Arata.

A long sigh would come from his mouth as he went back into the kitchen and began to cut up some vegetable and gotten the batter ready," I hate it when she does me like that...She's like the motherfigure i didn't want but enjoy being around oddly...She's nice when she wants to be but i just chalk it up as tough love," speaking to Akihana mostly he would shift over to cutting up potatoes, his eyes flickering back to the odd fox and back to the food. Kouen would walk up behind him and smile," Don't mind her...she's actually happy to see you doing well although she's pissed you became a Jinchuriki without even consulting her. You know how she gets about her sons and those she cares about," chuckling to himself he would nod and go about his business of cooking.

After the food had been dealt with, he slowly began to set up the table fixing it for seven peole opposed to three. With the table being fully set he slowly sat down into his seat and waited for everyone to eat before he started to himself. With a small smile he would wait to see how everyone enjoyed the food, his own specific blends of spices into the food was what made it better. During this time however she could ask any questions to any of the foxes or even himself if need be, after all this was one of those times where speaking would be one of the time passing sports. While he had been eating, Kouen had been staring at him for sometime before asking," So what does it feel like to be a Jinchuriki? I take it your anger isn't too hyped up since being introduced to the world of Bijuu hood....so tell us which one did you accomplish to get," all of them had looked at him in anticipation before he finally spoke up.

Clearing his throat he would crack his neck a bit before actually speaking," I have the three tails ....," it was quiet for a moment between the foxes before they all laughed and looked at him," Well its definitely better than the one tails thats for sure....maybe you should go and get the 2 just in case?," A small flare of his temper would show as he glared at Kouen," You better shut the hell up before i break your face," although he was actually threatening the fox, it was more of a laugh for all of them because it was rare they all did this. With all of them having fun he would turn to Akihana and smile for a moment," So this is my family in a sense although all we are missing is the ever illusive Kanbaru...where the hell is he by the way?," he looked towards Inari for an answer and all he got was a shrug and a stare back.

With all of the family happenings going on he had forgotten one key fact...that turtle was no longer talking. Taking a moment to actually reach within his mind he would find himself in front of the cage again, looking eyes to eye with the collosal beast with a smile," What's wrong big beast? You haven't been trying to get at me since we got back to the mountains...Lose your resolve to get my body?," the beast had only sat up and looked into his eyes before chuckling. The cage rattled for a moment before its chakra had begun to envelope Yaju," You think I have given up but you are wrong...I am merely waiting until the time is right and when it comes....we will see who gets the last laugh," with that he would have shook his head, looking at the cloak around him for a moment and smiled," I think I will have a little battle on my hands," he could feel the power...well the power that he had worked for, but soon....he would need to fight the beast in order to fully tame it.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:31 am
As Yaju showed her into the house through the back entrance, the fox summon now turning into human former, Akihana found herself blushing slightly at the thought of scratching its ears earlier. No, not an it, Kouen, the blonde committed the name to memory as Yaju slammed his hands on the rock floor to summon two, not three more foxes that all seem to take humanoid form. Placing Arata - still wrapped in her new haori - gently on the living room couch, Akihana returned to the kitchen to hear the dark haired Raikage objecting to the woman's appearance, but she could tell he wasn't serious. He was acting as miffed as someone would be to have a mom walk in on their bachelor pad. She imagined one day Arata might be similarly annoyed at her coming to his place uninvited.

" Hello there young woman, I am the Goddess Inari, Boss and Mother to the fox summons....i see you are a ninja of my young student here?,"

For some reason, the newly appointed ANBU felt a wave of bashfulness wash over her as the Goddess examined her with her keen eyes, shaking her hand in the process. "It's an honor to meet you, ma'am," Akihana managed, lowering her gaze a little out of respect for the female that had clearly raised such a strong and united family. "I'm Akihana, of the Akari clan, and my son Arata is out there," she gestured to the living room, receiving an understanding smile in return. The Goddess left to probably look in on the five year boy who was - against all odds - still sleeping.

As Kouen explained how she was happy, Yaju made himself busy preparing dishes Akihana had no idea he even knew the names of let alone the method of preparation. The golden haired kunoichi had suspected he lived in something of a bachelor's domain with take out boxes on the floor and an overflowing pile of laundry in one corner but since last night, her perception had been compelled replaced. The house was huge, perfectly divided into sections and kept a neat as could be expected. Plus the additional culinary expertise were taking her by complete surprise. She did her best to help where she could, figuring that if Yaju was doing all the cooking, she could at least help with the dishes and the general cleaning up during and after preparation.

"So, how long have you guys known each other?" the medic asked casually, putting on the pot of coffee as well as putting some water on boil for tea in case there were different preferences around the room. Pulling open a few cabinets, the kunoichi found cups and helped sat the table as she chatted. Once the place settings were done, she excused herself for a moment to go get Arata, only to find that he now lay with his head on Lady Inari's lap as she ruffled his hair.

"Mommy?" the boy asked sleepily, his onyx black eyes full of a wonder akin to that of a child who had just realized he was in the middle of the most awesome dream of his life. "Mommy, she's a real life Goddess."

"She is indeed sweetheart. Now lets go get some breakfast." Thanking the nine tailed Goddess and ushering her to join them, Akihana led her son to the table where the rest were seated, silently taking her place beside Yaju with Arata on her other side and the Matriarch beside him. As his fox brothers teased him about the Bijuu, Akihana could see they really were like a family. The constant back and forth and harmless threats, it was the kind of environment she had always envied as a teen, her own home being far to strict for jokes at the dinner table. And all the while as they sat and ate, Arata's big black eyes increased to the size of saucers as he took in everyone around the table, Akihana could sense all types of chakra save that of the Bijuu.

"Far be it fr me to so stop you from making fun of him," she laughed, a lot more comfortable now in the familial setting. "But you guys have to give him credit, he's pretty close to mastering it from what I can feel. The Sanbi's chakra is barely a thin film of fog over his own," she elaborated, passing Arata a napkin. Just as she finished speaking however, the five year old beside her let out a loud sneeze.

"Atchoo! Sumimasen," the boy blushed as Akihana helped him wipe his face. It had been a cold night and though now he was warm, she could imagine the residual chill clinging to him still. Hands glowing green with medical chakra, she moved them to her son, using her technique to diagnose any signs of a fever. The jutsu came to her as second nature now, making her able to check her son's health as well as carry on the conversation around the table.

The table that looked so much like a family.

"Lady Inari," she began hesitantly, her eyes flickering to Yaju's for support before she continued. "You have a wonderful family and it's plain to see how much everyone loves and admires you. If it wouldn't be too much to ask, may I form a summoning contract with your family too?" At this, her golden gaze graced each member of the fox race in turn. "Kouen-san looked after Arata today, you yourself understand how important it is to be strong to protect those you love and Yaju is an exemplary testament to your teaching. Would you be kind enough to consider taking us under your wing too?" All this was said in a quiet tone of voice, the kind of tone that was ready to hear disapproval and rejection a lot more often than acquiescence but nonetheless, Akihana tried.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:05 am
"We've known each other for months actually...I think six or so now. Originally I only had Koen the youngest fox as my partner until I became more intune with the family so to speak. After a while i just kind of made pacts with all of them before finally getting to Momma Inari over there," tilting his head towards her, he had this kind of sinister smile before looking over to her, knowing that she didn't exactly like that whole phrase. It was at that moment that she simply looked over to him and huffed, sticking her chest out as if she was offended," [color=pink] I have told you time and time again boy to never call me "Momma" it is either Goddess or Thy lady Inari to you son," with a shake of his head he would look towards Aki with a "See what I have to deal with every now and again" look which only ended in laughter for him.

As the chatter and banter went on between the group they all stopped to look at Akihana before smiling and replying to her comment," We always give him hell for his accomplishments and mistakes, he knows that we do not dwell in failure or defeat, instead we learn and adapt so that we can become stronger. We know he is close to mastering it, we can actually feel it. Since we are intuned to him we can feel when he is in danger, or even when he is happy. We are all actually proud of our little brother even though he is a bit of a wild one," the trio of brothers would laugh a bit as they looked to Yaju who had a streak of crimson going across his face...was he blushing? As soon as Inari caught wind of it she simply smiled and looked over to Akihana where she would point to his face and chuckle," I haven't seen him this red since his first love was here....where is that girl anyway," although she was getting a kick out of it, Yaju on the other hand simply went from a happy mood to depressed kind of.

"She's no longer in the village.....," the brothers knew what had happened during the course of that time, but instead of delving into it, they used Arata's little sneeze to change the topic quickly," So Yaju how is your training in your Sage mode coming along? We've been wondering if you could actually manifest the full nine tails by now," The brothers simply glanced to their mother who in return looked to Yaju with the "I'm sorry" look. Fooling around with his plate a bit he would look around for a moment before smiling," I have attained all nine not too long ago, but i don't see the point of using all nine if I am not in a dire situation you know? So mostly if I do it, its for show or I am actually training with them," all of them were in approval of this, knowing that he would be able to use the power in a good way.

Everyone went quiet as Akihana addressed Inari, in which she would sit up straight and look to the young female, her yellow eyes honing in as she listened to her request. As she continued to speak and asked to join her family by signing the scroll, she simply looked to Yaju who at the time was the scroll bearer and asked him," Do you think this female is worthy of becoming a part of our family and signing the scroll in which you were tasked to protect?," everyone's eyes went to him as he wiped his mouth and stood up, knowing that the final decision would be up to him. Looking to Akihana and her child for a moment he would clear his throat and begin to speak," I as the Sage of the Mystic Kitsune Mountains do think that Akihana is worthy of joining our family," with that Inari would have nodded towards him, signaling for him to take them back to the mountains.

With a swift hand seal, everyone at the table would have been summoned back to the home of the Kitsune, where after the puff of smoke had cleared, Yaju would have been in his Sage Mode, holding the scroll that had the names of those who had shared their lives with the foxes. Opening it slowly, he would nod to her to step forward," When you sign this your life will be intertwined with the foxes of this mountain. They will aid you in all your trials so long as you remain faithful to your oath. When you sign this you will be able to choose your first partner of our family and go from there," all that was left was for Akihana to sign the scroll in her blood, the after effects being the scroll rolling up on it own and returning to his hands. With the signing of the scroll she would be able to pick out from any of the foxes that had been sitting and watching this whole time, being able to converse with them in order to make her choice successfully. As Yaju made his pact with the foxes it was now another that would no doubt carry the mantle of the Foxes on their shoulder. It was funny how things were moving now a days, but since things were moving rather peacefully from this front, he was happy with it. For now he would simply stand there and watch Akihana as she chose out her summon and with the guidence of himself and the others, their family would no doubt become bigger.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum