Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

taking care of buisiness village assault - Page 3 Empty Re: taking care of buisiness village assault

Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:41 pm
Kuro didn't know WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON, but he did know his ears were ringing and that someone was fighting somewhere in the village. And it was a big fight. The best coirse of action, he decided, was to stay away from it. Far away. He wasn't getting draggrd into some brawl with guys one hundred times his strength. As he quietly made his way away from the village in the form of a puddle with Vixie chasing after him, he noticed Miki running away as well. "All right, Vixie, let's follow Miki!" He rose up out of his water and ran after his friend, leaving the village to whatever fate had in store for it.

(Escape the village(Kuro awaaaayyyy))
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

taking care of buisiness village assault - Page 3 Empty Re: taking care of buisiness village assault

Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:46 pm
[Byakugan gives +10 to chakra giving me 100. Jutsu get a +60 required to break through them. The following is based on Kira not stating when her actions happened in order, as she herself stated.]

The one known as Amber was dispatched before the two had reacted, the curse mark not yet activated when he had moved his hand. The mark of Redan, shadowed under his hat was that of a small tear, a sign of the sorrow he felt for the events happening. He felt sad for all of this, though he had to admit this was quite enjoyable.

Because the curse mark would activate when they would duck to avoid the pebble, as clearly stated, she would incapable of tracking the hand movement of the pebble. The speed difference would be enough of course, the rocks piercing through her body before skipping along the ground for a good one hundred meters or so, a result of the force it was sent by.

Result, a dead female and one Takeo walking off towards the leaders chambers.

[As ever I'll leave a mod to judge the legitimacey of this, I will edit accordingly if for some reason you find a flaw.]
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:49 pm
[I'm gone for a few weeks and you all go full retard.
First off, the IC reasoning for Takeo being here is basically non-existent, I've voided topics for less.
Taks jutsu is way beyond crazy powerful, Kozai-Level hat tricks are goin' on, I'm also noticing a lot of speed-blitz attempts and I'm just gonna void this entire thing.

I feel like I'm scrolling through Tumblr right now, Voided, topic locked, I'm gonna go find the tylenol and the coffee and I'll get ready to be bitched at in the CB.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum