Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 85700

Taking Care of a Garden (Mission/Private) Empty Taking Care of a Garden (Mission/Private)

Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:54 pm
Mission Name: Pulling Weeds
Type: Gardening
Character Requirements: Genin or higher
Mission Location: Any Village
Word Count Requirements: 500
Challenges: N/A
Repeatable? Yes
NPC? No
Reward: 500 ryo

Task: Civilians have busy lives. Apparently busier lives then that of a shinobi. It is your job to help assist in attending to their gardens. If you don't have a green thumb, I'd advise you to continue with precaution.
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen

Taking Care of a Garden (Mission/Private) Empty Re: Taking Care of a Garden (Mission/Private)

Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:55 pm
Yuurei had been sent to go through a lot of missions. He didn’t mind doing any of them as this was a way for him to make money, and gain experience, but was he going to take care of this mission on his own? He wasn’t as this time he was going to be doing this with another mission, and he was surprised with who it was. It was a person who he had graduated within the Academy and it seemed like they would be doing something simple today. He was fine with that as long as they had gotten paid, he would do whatever he needed to do. The Uchiha had a thought of what he wanted to buy, but to gain access to what he wanted, he needed more money.  

The people in the village had seen him run through the roofs a lot, but of course, there was nothing to be said as they knew he was probably taking care of something. He was heading towards his destination as there was someone who was in charge of the gardening within the Groove. It was the only place within the village that had different plant lives within the Wind Country. It was something he had seen before in Konohagakure, but now it was also in this place. His task was simple and all he had to do was pull weeds out of a huge garden. His pacing towards destination was quick on the matter, and soon enough he would on the ground as he ran out of buildings to jump from. When he landed on the ground his eyes scanned the area as he was admiring the beauty that surrounded him. He would stand up straight as he started walking in the direction of his destination.

The Genin would find himself in a huge Garden and he would see that there was one person that was waiting for them. This person was looking at the garden and back to see if the boys who were supposed to show up would actually show up. She would see that there was one boy walking towards her and she turned her eyes away from the plants and towards Yuurei. When Yuurei got close to her he would see that she would be the one to tell him what he needed to do. It wouldn’t take long for him to make a stop as he now a few meters away from her. He would smile at her and she would smile back at him.

“Hello there, my name is Yuurei Uchiha. I came here for the mission could you explain what I need to do before I start?” He asked her as she would look around to see if the other person would show up.

“Sure, I basically need you to pull out the weeds that are growing within the garden. Anything that looks exactly like this I need you to pull out, please. I will also tell your partner when he shows up as well before leaving you two to do your job. After you’re done I should be back to see what you have done.” She said this to him.

She did show him which were the weeds and what plants weren’t weeds. When she did that she would wait for Gin to show up. Yuurei would do the same thing, but he would be looking at all the weeds that he needed to pull out. He was glad that he wasn’t doing this on his own or he would be highly upset.

WC: 593
Gin Mojiretsu
Gin Mojiretsu
Citizen
Stat Page : Gin Mojiretsu's Stat
Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 46200

Taking Care of a Garden (Mission/Private) Empty Re: Taking Care of a Garden (Mission/Private)

Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:42 pm
The sun was nearing it's peek. With it's rays blaring down upon the warm sand, Gin had to take his time moving across the village. The heat was just as intense as the brightness of the sun that reflected off the sand. Even though Gin is a native to the land, it still bothered him from time to time, which is why he preferred to travel either during the cold night or the tolerable afternoons. He wasn't sure what the specifics of the mission was, but he was sure his partner had read into it; he relied on him, he was the only person he fully relied on.
Once Gin noticed the greenhouse and small patches of plants and flowers outside, he picked up the pace and made a beeline to Yuurei who was speaking with a woman. As he approached, he greeted Yuurei with a small head nod and muttered a "Hello" to the lady. then he pulled the cowl of his poncho over his head, his eyes focusing on the plants around him, mainly to avoid eye contact since he didn't prefer socialization. Then he begin thinking about what the mission might be, taking a look around, the idea of planting or fertilizing soil came to mind. He had never had a green thumb and never had a chance to practice such a thing since suna's deserts were mostly barren of such life, unless you count the cacti.

WC: 239
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:27 pm
Yuurei wouldn’t sense Gin coming, but it wouldn’t be long before he felt a shadow moving over him. He would look to the side to see that his friend had finally arrived. It seemed like he was still his old awkward self, which he figured he wouldn’t change overnight. When he heard the low tone that came out of him, he would shake his head. She would see that the second person that she was waiting for had arrived and she would smile at both of them.

“Now that you’re both here, I will explain things again. I need you two to pull out the weeds that are growing within the garden.” She said this as she showed Gin this time what it was that she wanted him to pull out.

When she was done showing Gin she would move away from the garden as she didn’t want to take their time any more than she did now. Yuurei would look at Gin now that he was alone with his friend and he would have a smile on his face.

“I see you’re as awkward as ever when it comes to being social Gin. Still, it doesn’t matter as long as you don’t act like that with me we should be fine. Now let’s get to pull these weeds out of the garden, so we could get paid.” He said to his friend as he walked over to him.

He would pat his friend on his shoulder the best that he could due to their size difference and he would start moving into the dirt where all the weeds are. He would crouch down as he would pull two out at the same time. He almost lost his footing with that and he would see that these things were annoying to take out from the beginning. The Genin would get up from his position as he would move to the next spot as he would take out more weeds that were in front of him. This time he bends over as he wasn’t that high off the ground anyways. When he pulled out the weeds like this he found it easier to do and he would continue to do it like this and he decided to try and speak to Gin.

“So how are you enjoying the life of being a Genin, Gin? Still, on with those scary-looking puppets?” He asked him as he was excited to hear what his friend had to say and what he had been up to.

Yuurei enjoyed the prototype puppets Gin had shown him in the past and wondered if he was still going to pursue that path.

WC: 444 TWC: 1037
Gin Mojiretsu
Gin Mojiretsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:16 am
Gin nodded his head, acknowledging his task, though he expected a low ranking mission to be more or less chores, but such boring labor seem to be annoying. Taking a look around the garden, he realized it may take some time. Crouching down to see the weeds that seem to be invading other plant's soil, he figured it wouldn't be that difficult, that is until he made his first attempt at pulling a hand full from the ground. It didn't give at first. He looked over to Yuurei who was already tugging on the second batch. Taking a deep breath and pulling down his cowl, Gin reached down and grabbed the batch again with both hands and tugged with his knees bent. Once it uprooted, he tumbled back onto his rear, feeling successful. He took another look around the garden and realized it may take at least threw times longer than he had originally thought.

As he was working on the second batch, Yuurei called to him, as he normally does, making conversation, Gin would normally just nod or shake his head to answer a polar questions. When it came to this younger ninja, Gin didn't mind since he wasn't usually asked questions much, he just enjoyed listening, "Being a genin is..." He thought about his answer, there wasn't much to think about, this was his first mission and it was just a chore, "Alright, I guess" a basic answer to a basic question, especially one he couldn't really answer fully, but the second question was easier to get into, since it involved what he liked, what he felt passionate about, "Not all my puppets are scary, some are fun to converse with, some can be talkative, or quiet like Black Cherry" Gin smiled without knowing, at this point he was already tugging on the third batch, "What about you, Yuurei-kun?" Gin had heard that in conversations, if one is asked a question and doesn't know how to continue, that person can return the question after answering it.

WC: 341
TWC: 580
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:36 am
Yuurei would hear Gin’s words and his eyes would widen when he said that it was just alright. The Genin had done a few things on his own, well he had done one mission on his own, and he had done a mission with some other ninja. He was pretty sure that ninja was a rogue to their previous village, but in their village, it didn’t matter. This was his third mission and he was happy that he was able to be active and do a lot of different missions throughout the village. He was going to say something while pulling the weeds out, but Gin would speak more on his puppets. The little kid did forget that Gin did speak to his puppets like they were human. It was interesting to see someone as weird or different as him, but he didn’t mind that.

“I’m actually enjoying being a ninja. I can’t believe you think to be a Genin is just alright.” He laughed a bit as he would pull more weeds out of the soil.

Yuurei was excited to get this done as he would pull more weeds from the ground.

“I been on a few missions already and I plan on taking as much as I can. I heard if we do a lot of missions, the Kage will recognize our work and give us the ranking of Chuunin. I also heard of other ways of becoming Chuunin, but I found that method to be harsh for others.” He said to Gin as he didn’t want to go into details on what he heard about.

When he got to one weed he would pull, but nothing would come out. This one was a tough one and he would pull harder, this time with both hands. It would come out and he would stumble back a bit as he was surprised about that.

“Some of these weeds are tough to take out.” He paused for a second.

“I been trying to activate the Sharingan in my eyes for a while, but they said I have to be in a high state of emotion. I’m always excited and ready to do things, but I guess that isn’t enough.” He said as he moved towards another patch of weeds and he would start pulling them out as his muscles flexed and he couldn’t help but feel excited with the results of his labor.

“I mean it’s cool to have puppets Gin. I think your style of fighting is pretty cool and unique. I like to get close to people with my weapons when I fight, but you use puppets to fight for you while you keep your distance.” He said this as he started thinking about a way Gin could use him and help him maneuver easily.

That would be a fun combo between the two of them and he would enjoy trying it out sometime. Still, he kept working on pulling out the weeds within the area as he wondered if Gin would be a permanent part of his team. If that was the case would they be able to find a third person for their three-man squad, and who would be the captain of their team to lead them into missions.

WC: 542 TWC: 1580
Gin Mojiretsu
Gin Mojiretsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:39 pm
Gin tugged on another handful. He now understand why they were seen as such pests. "Being a ninja seems nice" he didn't want to let Yuurei down, the stories he's heard had put the ninja career in high regard, but he has yet experienced anything that would match his expectation, although it wasn't a surprise since they are indeed young and inexperienced. No doubt reaching the Chuunin rank would open up more exciting missions to the both of them, and he can tell Yuurei looked forward to obtaining said rank, "Sometimes one needs to accomplish uncomfortable things in order to obtain what is desired" Gin realized what he had just said sounded creepy and ominous, he flinched as he grabbed at another handful of weeds. What he meant to say was 'Life always has difficulty when it comes to things that we all want' but what was said was already said. He quickly moved on to avoid awkward silence.

"Sharingan" he quickly brought up a topic that may pull him from the eerie discussion of what he recently said, "[/color=green] I've heard of those, they are powerful weapons of the Uchiha clan"[/color] Gin had heard stories about the Uchihas and their involvement in the establishment of one of the villages as well as a myth saying that tragedy follows them everywhere, but Gin was wise enough to not bring that up, less he loses a friend, how tedious it was to watch one's words while talking, it is much easier to read books or write letters.

"Keeping distance is best for me since I lack physical strength" Gin said simply, he thought back to his physical exam, his teacher would mention it, which was a bit depressing for Gin. If it wasn't for his choice of fighting style, he probably look any chance of being a ninja, "My puppets understand me, so we work well together" Gin said this so nonchalantly because he wasn't aware that how he spoke about his puppets seemed weird or even odd, it was all natural to him. He began to think about how Yuurei can cover his blindspot. True, puppets separate the puppeteer from the enemy from one side, but the rear was still exposed, and unless Gin learned how to manipulate two puppets, he would need Yuurei to cover him. He never would have thought he would have a partner. As he hesitated again and asked without looking "Are you not worried about me not being able to cover your rear?" he then pulled out another handful of weeds.

WC: 412
TWC: 994
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:57 pm
Yuurei kept pulling the weeds that were on the ground. He was making quick work with these things as he would get the hang of it after a few trial and error. There were a lot of weeds that were deeper than others in the garden, and he was learning that as he continued on. While moving through the garden he would hear Gin’s words and when he mentioned the power Doujutsu, it seemed like he didn’t want to talk about it. It would make him chuckle a bit as he kept pulling the weed.

“Yes, you are right. Sometimes we have things even if we don’t like it. There are a lot of things in this world that will be against us, but I hope that with us two we could come out on top every time.” He said this to Gin as he would continue on his work.

While he continued on his work Gin would speak, but Yuurei didn’t say anything as he was just listening. He was focused on his work as this was a mission for the two of them. The Genin kept doing his thing, but when he heard Gin asked him a question, it would surprise Yuurei. He pulled the weed too hard and he fell on the ground as he laughed it off as it didn’t bother him. He would get up from the ground as he would pat his butt down and make sure there wasn’t dirt there. His eyes moved over towards the direction of Gin.

“Am I worry about you not having my back? Well, it’s not that I’m sorry, but I’ve usually relied on myself, so I didn’t think of getting blindsided. Still, with your puppets and you having my back I don’t think I need much to worry about. I’ve seen your puppet blueprints before in the Academy and it seems like you needed to work, think and strategize how and why you made your puppets that way.” He said to Gin as he would chuckle and have a smile on his face.

He would continue his work as the two of them would take care of things properly within the Garden. Yuurei was glad that the woman had shown him where the weeds were because he could have easily destroyed this beautiful garden himself. As time had gone by for him, so did the cleaning of the garden. He would wipe the sweat that was on his forehead off of him as he would crack his neck.

“I think we should be done here Gin. I’m ready when you are. We should go see the lady, or didn’t she say that she would come to see if we were done?” He said this thinking about it.

“Also I know I didn’t ask this earlier, but are you sure with me watching your back?” He asked as he was curious to hear what Gin would say to him.

WC: 491 TWC: 2071
Gin Mojiretsu
Gin Mojiretsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:36 pm
Gin wiped sweat from his brow after pulling another batch. He had lost count of how much weeds he had pulled at this point. Though he didn't look Yuurei's way, he understood where the kid was talking about. The world is filled with challenges, threats, and obstacles that we would have to face one way or another, that is a truth that Gin had accepted long ago, which is possible one of the reasons why he wasn't hesitant on becoming a ninja, the lack of fear.

Yuurei seems confident on the puppets Gin had been working on, even though he had only provided a blueprint of one puppet and verbal theories about others. Gin had noticed Yuurei had taken an interest in his puppet-work, mainly their mechanics rather than their personality. With that in mind, Gin figured he can trust the Uchiha in having his back. Given his age, the rumors of Uchihas being highly talented had to have some kind of merit. "I put a lot of work into my puppets, just give me some time and I'll have one fully combat ready" Gin couldn't help but smile in Yuurei's direction, he wasn't use to compliments, so when he noticed his expression, he would quickly turn away, continuing with his work.

After some time, Gin seem to have trouble finding anymore weeds. When Yuurei called out, it was clear they were pretty much done. He nodded to the younger boy and made his way to him. Just before they made their way to the greenhouse, Yuueriasked something that felt personal on some level. Gin wasn't sure but he answered truthfully, "You're the only one who chose to speak to me" it was simple as that, no judgment, no hesitation, Yuurei meant well and that was enough for Gin.

WC: 293
TWC: 1287

Last edited by Gin Mojiretsu on Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing TWC)
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:53 pm
At the Greenhouse, Yuurei would notice that there was a woman waiting for them. It was the same woman that had waited for them at the beginning of the mission giving the two of them instructions on what she wanted them to do. He heard what Gin had said and it made a lot of sense and he would have a smile on his face.

“No worries I won’t be the only one who will speak to you. I’m sure you will find others to talk to just be patient.” He said this as the woman would notice the two young boys walking towards her.

She would smile at both of them and would wave towards them as it seemed like they were finished with their jobs. Yuurei smiled at her as he moved at a quicker pace so that he was a couple of meters away from her. He would come to a stop as he yawned a little bit from all of the work that he had to do.

“I see you two are finished with your work. You two can take this as your reward.” She said as she would hand them both a bag of Ryo for their hard work.

“Thank you for doing this for me, I hope to see you two around the village.” She said this as she would wave at them as she walked away from them.

“Any time, we found that work to be a good workout, or at least I did for the most part.” He said as he would wave at her.

Yuurei would start moving as they had gotten paid for their work. It was time for them to go home or possibly get something to eat. He was sure a bit of a snack wouldn’t stop him from eating food in his house, and he was sure Gin would probably need it.

“We should probably grab something to eat. I know I’m hungry from all of that hard work, and I figured you might be as well.” He paused for a second before continuing to speak.

“If you aren’t then I guess we will be going our separate ways for the day. I was thinking about training tomorrow, or the day after if you were interested in getting better at being a ninja.” He spoke to him waiting for an answer.

In the end, whatever answer that Gin would provide Yuurei, the Genin would start walking out in a certain direction and out of the Grove. It was a good day and he had done what he needed to do for today and he could only wonder what tomorrow would bring him.

WC: 445 TWC:  2516

[EXIT]
Claiming 17 Stats for Speed and 5 Stats for Vigor
Claiming Metal Crusher 2,000/2000, and the remaining 1060 into The Body is a Weapon 1060/2500
Claiming the 500 Ryo
Claiming 1 AP

Last edited by Yuurei Uchiha on Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum