Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Taking care of buisiness..... Again?(assault)

+7
Xuexing Yuki
Yasahiro Yagami
Ryuu Koga
Kuro Hozuki
Mr. Pink <3
Takeshiyama
Cosplay Queen Saya
11 posters
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Taking care of buisiness..... Again?(assault) Empty Taking care of buisiness..... Again?(assault)

Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:12 pm
The trinity split off, knowing what would happen next, Amber quickly rushed off, heading to the taki vaults to draw the funds for safe keeping. They wouldn't need it with taki underwater. Meanwhile KIRA and selene slipped through the window of the kage office, each popping their head out first, reaching upward to catch onto a hand hold to begin scaling the wall as they had so long ago in taki. Once stop the kage building the fun would begin.

"Takikagure. You have proved unfortunately that you haven't the skill to survive not the drive. This, along with the clear need for your people to fight countlessly for power none of you deserve proves you cannot be trusted alone. For this, U fortunstely your village must fall. For the demon, the Angel, and the diety of sorrow flee and fall or prove yourselves worthy. Tonight takikagure falls. "

The two spoke in unison preparing for the carnage that would ensue. Unless a miracle happened taki would cease to exist and she would hold one less worry,
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Taking care of buisiness..... Again?(assault) Empty Re: Taking care of buisiness..... Again?(assault)

Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:46 am
Arriving in Takigakure he would find himself in the old leaders office.  His chakra was suppressed to be non-existent to keep his identity from being noticed.  A handy trick he had thought up after traveling a couple times.  By suppressing his chakra after the bubble had formed, he could be dropped into the new location without giving anything away.  Slumped over his shoulder was Ryuu Koga.  The man he had met in Shima.  Honestly, it probably was a waste to bring him, but still Maku had thought he could prove useful given time.  Letting the man fall to the floor, a bit rough Maku started to walk away.  Luckily the room had been left unoccupied, so there was no one to stop him.  Looking through the office, it had appeared as if it had seen some traffic as of late.  Perhaps Taiga was being busy as a leader.  It was a shame he had not been in here now.  It would have made all this rather simple if he had been.  From here, his chakra senses already began to feel out across the village.  Like many birds scanning the horizon he attempted to discern the amount of resistance that he was about to incur.  Instantly he picked up a familiar signature.  Kiranomo, why in the hell was she here.  What was she doing here.  A couple of days ago it could have all been seen as a bad joke, but now it was something worse.  She couldn't be trusted to perform any task it would seem.

Moving away from his unconscious compatriot, Maku made his way out the door, and began climbing the stairs.  He moved slowly, hands in his pockets.  He had no reason to rush just yet anyway.  There were three separate signatures, all obviously Kiranomo.  A shadow clone it would seem.  One had moved into the main building, while the others continued to climb to the very top of the building.  What do to with her, he supposed he would see what it was she was doing before any other option needed to be decided upon.  As he made it near the very top, he caught the tail end of what she was saying.  Very dramatic wasn't she.  He to had been, once, during a different life.  That was over now though, which is what led him to being here in the first place.  How poetic in a way, that she would be here now at this moment when he to had arrived.  Poetic, alas this poem belonged in the tragedy genre.

Opening the door that led to the roof, he would see both of them.  Though if this had the real Kira, well he really had no way of knowing.  Walking, he imagined she would have heard him arrive, unless she really wasn't paying attention.  He walked and positioned himself near the ledge off the eastern side.  To his right the massive great tree loomed, and to his left the majority of the village.  In front of him Kira and her clone both stood.  He was approx. 13 meters from her, as the building was rather large.  His heals were around 3 feet from the flattened roofs ledge.  Assuming she would turn, Maku would begin the conversation.  "What are you doing Kiranomo?"  It was a simple question, though it held many implications.

His left hand moved from his pocket to rest on his scepter while tapping the point of the blade as he had been asking his question.  The subtle tap tap tap filling the atmosphere.  Maku's eyes remained in their eternal mangekyo state, though they seemed almost half closed, as if everything that was happening was rather boring.  He had begun leaving them active at all times.  The drain was so negligible he had no reason to rest them.  He preferred to see the world through these eyes now, seeing it for what it really was.  The rest of his body was draped in his white robes.  The red sash standing in contrast at his waist were his scepter hung.  The blue gem at the end catching and refracting the sunlight filling the the ground with dancing blue light.  Though they were hidden by his robes, on the inside of each side at his chest were weapon pouches.that contained the total of his ninja tools.  His head band still rested on top of his head, holding the long blonde hair from his face.  The red cloth moving above his ears and tying in the back.  The rose tinted steel that had the Kanji of the crustacean race upon it however had been damaged.  Now a long scratch ran right through the middle.  

As they stood, a breeze blew through the area.  Strong enough to whip Maku's hair behind him though, staying out of his face thanks to the headband.  The sun was shining brightly, and there didn't seem to be a cloud in the sky.  It was probably around 76 degrees making it an almost perfect day.  Maku had made his decision to come here early in the morning, so gauging by the sun it was now just an hour or so from noon. From his location his shadow was behind him, though getting closer and closer to noon it was becoming shorter.  His conversation with Youka still fresh in his mind, this was not what he had expected.

Continuing to watch her with that look of complete and total boredom, he wondered what her answer would be.  More so, he wondered what he was going to do to her.  His talk with Youka had let him know what she should be doing, yet here she was.  Yet another example of not following orders.  In his mind he began to analyze the situation, and what he wanted to do.  No longer the impulsive youth he had been, he now sought a different understanding of the world.  His objective had been clear upon his arrival.  That had not changed in the least.  Takigakure would fall, but by his hand, not some kuniochi's.  The real question was, who would be here to see the ashes.  

(WC=1k)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Taking care of buisiness..... Again?(assault) Empty Re: Taking care of buisiness..... Again?(assault)

Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:15 pm
"M.ma... hey!" She flashed an excited smile as he came into view, only to quickly snap back to the cold facade she needed to put up while in the village. She knew he went by a different name here as she did, most likely to protect his identity and position as the current head of yuki, but she couldnt for the life of her quite remember what it is. With her resolve back to normal she spoke clearly and consicely. 

"Sir. This village is....less then well off. The ninja are all pathetically weak with no drive to do anything but sneak into Taiga's office in his time away and make idiotic claims to control the village. They're vultures preying on the weak and I wont stand for it."

It was here that she would switch to telepathic comunication, deciding it better to explain the situation to him where they wouldn't be heard. ~Taiga is gone maku. No one knows where. The ninja are weak, havent been even pretending they could be anything greater then lambs to a slaughter and every time I enter this god forsaken village another is attempting to claim the head of taki by birth right or some other idiotic means....until i remind them taiga is the only leader i'll allow....and they run away as fast as they can for fear of death. I dropped in for a moment to gather things and then meet up with youka and there was another weakling trying to stake claim to taiga's seat and well...Perhaps I over reacted but I dont feel this village will be able to stand on it's own meeting our purpose without one of us babysitting it so i was going to make you two proud and go ahead and reduce the whole village to rubble, take care of a headache, start us off right for the plans we have, and prove to you that I'm a new Kira, reborn and ready to do what needs to be done to serve the team and make you two proud. ~ There was an air of calm contentment in her message that suggested she was excited to be actually following orders. The kira that would have freaked out and opposed their evil plans seemed a distant memory, traded in for this new more compliant and competent woman.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:35 pm
As soon as she had noticed him, it was immediate that he could see her joy.  He hadn't been stopped from walking so he stood next to the edge of the building.  Her happiness however was quickly cut off.  She switched to a more serious tone, one more reminiscent of how she had been speaking earlier announcing the destruction of Takigakure.  This tone suited her more, better than some coward.  If there was one thing Maku didn't wish to see on this trip, it was a coward unwilling to stand up on their own.

She began to speak, and he was pleased that she did remember to keep his identity secret for now.  She had immediately stopped herself from saying his name even if the first syllable escaped.  An improvement all the same.  Maku watched her eyes as she spoke.  He was looking for the seriousness of her words whether they be verbal or echoing inside his mind.  He wanted.....no he needed to know if she believed what she was saying.  He didn't want to see that weakened little girl who kept her head bowed to others.  Her story detailed a line of treachery in the village.

He  listened intently to what she had to say, and wasn't really all that surprised.  He knew that shinobi by nature had two types of personalities.  Those who strove for honor and a sense of duty.  The reverse side of this coin was those who sought power and recognition.  He supposed in this world, you had to have both for progression.  Both sides made the world go round, and pushed nations to greater glory and esteem.  

She had kept these usurpers at bay, probably for the best.  It struck Maku as odd that these shinobi would perform such actions.  He had been a nin of this village a lifetime ago now it seemed, and never once had he dreamed himself ready to shoulder such a burden.  It was true, he was not fit to lead then nor now.  He was well aware of his inability to lead or teach other shinobi.  It was a characteristic of his that had become more and more obvious as time had passed.  This failing meant little to him now, but it was something to remember in the future.

As she spoke, Maku allowed his chakra suppression to break and end.  If there was an ally in the area there was little need for him to hide his presence.  It didn't seem like there was any danger present, though he had doubted very much that there ever would be.  This place was nothing more than a stepping stone for its betters.  This was a conclusion he had come to when he still wore the Taki colors proudly.  It had been a reason for his leaving, and the reason he was back today.  He was here to see it burn and be reduced to complete nothingness.  He did not do so with spite or hatred in his heart.

"Kiranomo...... I am pleased.  Everything you have said, everything you have done.......it is clear it was for Youka and myself.  I have......never felt so proud of you."  As he spoke his eyes lost that bored look and a smile finally came to his face.  Once again he resembled that boy who had done all the missions with his team in Iwagakure.  "I just need to know one last thing before we can begin, and end this sad story of my life.  I already know Youka's answer, but I need to know yours.  Please.....I implore you to answer honestly.  This can end so much distrust between us.... finally putting to rest the unresolved feelings of our past.  Can I......can I trust you this time?"  He watched as he had earlier.  Looking for any hesitation, any piece of body language that displayed weakness.  He wanted to see the strong force of character that she had just displayed.  He wanted to know she meant what she said in her soul, not just with her words.

His voice was almost pleading, as if this answer meant the world to him.  In many ways it did.  He knew that Youka trusted him beyond anything.  They believed in each other to decidedly complete any task that was presented to them.  Kiranomo was the only entity in the trinity that they had lost trust for.  It had caused so much pain, so much heart ache.  It had caused changes that would leave their marks for the rest of his life, yet here was a chance to put it all to rest.  Leaving the past behind once and for all.  How beautiful that this new chapter could take place in Takigakure.  Even his chakra network seemed to flare.  His desire to know her answer reacting over the course of his entire being, not just his voice.

(TWC = 1,811)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:53 pm
"With my life." she spoke simply, her face unwavering, almost cold but resolved. The screech of sorrow echoed through the damned village, it's call not that of fear or pain but strength. Unlike before her weapons cry seemed excited, like a child with a new set of blocks. 

~I will follow you to hell and back Kani. Maku. My team. I stand here with knowledge that you two and I will cause the fall of the man who gave me shelter when I was afraid because you gave me strength instead. It is because of you and Youka that I stand strong. because of you that this pathetic village disgusts me so terribly. ~ She would continue the rest of the convorsation, A set of dual daggers appearing in her hands with a long chain. It was her newest addition to sorrow, it's final form, and something Maku had not seen yet. 

"Let us cleanse this land that perhapse something of worth can grow. Ninja of Taki rejoice! today your worthless lives will be put to use as soil for the vegitation who's will dwarfs your own pathetic weakness. At your call Maku, lets begin. " She slid her hand into her bag, drawing the spare mask she'd purchased and tossing it his direction just in case. She knew the jutsu she would need to use in order to carry out this plan and it caused destruction but more importantly would ensure cleansing of body and soul for their victims within the waters of her call. If he gave her the go ahead she would sign the rain tiger at will jutsu, a heavy downpour begining in the sky, coating the village below and giving her essencial knowledge of anything moving or non that the rain touched.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:24 pm
It was fitting, it was refreshing.  The moment she finished saying life, the entire landscape seemed to change. She had looked him in the eye, and gave him an answer he had wanted.  Her reward would be the truth.  He would tell her everything.  Immediately the scene of Takigakure would disappear as if blown away by some invisible wind.  Replacing it was a large sprawled out metropolis.  The large buildings loomed over them, a biting cold wind blowing across their faces.  No longer on a roof but a cobblestone street.  The street signs had been blown over and buried in nearly 3 feet of snow.  The snow seemed to gently come down, its ice cold feel evident within moments.  Maku's body to had changed, no longer in his war time effects.  Instead a simple black suit with a red tie.  His weapons gone, not needing them here.  This was his world, this was his domain.  Here he was God, nothing more, nothing less.  Not a boast, a fact.  He needed this world to show her and open her eyes to the truth, and then.  When that had come to pass.  When she truly understood the depth of changes that had been put into place.  He would close this chapter.

"Do you know whats going on Kiranomo?  I mean do you really know whats going on?"  His voice and eyes changed back to the bored expression the had had just moments ago.  "You weren't supposed to be in Takigakure.  You were supposed to be in Tenga, had you been there things would be different, but only for a little while.  This course of action, this path we are walking is an inevitability.  We would have arrived here no matter what, but you could have had some time remaining to you.  Before we do anything however, there are some things you should know."

His voice was as icy as the scenery around him.  He had only just began walking on this path, yet it felt as easy as breathing.  The demon had noticed the change almost immediately, but it seems it had been lost on Kira.  His entire demeanor had been different, yet she had allowed her guard to go down.  "Recently I have had a revelation with how the world is and how it should be.  I am currently working to fix this.  For me this is just the beginning, and.....well I have to wipe clean the slate so to speak.  So Taki was of course where it had to begin."  He began to walk to his left slightly, appraising one of the damaged shop signs with Market spread across it in bright red letters.

"Second thing you should know is, you are trapped.  I can make this entire world last for so so long, yet in the real world, almost no time will have passed.  I can grant us 3 days, and only a single second will have passed.  My powers with it are growing every moment of every day.  So please, escape would be an impossibility, and merely a distraction to what we must do.  We are entering the final dance you and I, lets have it end on a high note."  Turning he gave her one last smile, however this one no longer reached his eyes.  

"So Kira, are you ready?  Are you ready to see the real me, you helped get me here.  I think you deserve to know after all."

(TWC = 2386)

AP- 3posts for EMS active,   -50 for Tsukyomi,  so 1250 remaining)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:43 pm
~Kira get out now. what is he...~ She was cut off with a single word. No. She knew the dangers, but if it was the end, it meant she put trust incorrectly in  everything she believed in. It meant that those she loved were not in fact meaning to protect and fight at her side. It meant things would be drastically different. 

"I was only here for a moment maku. I appologize but I wasn't actually aware until I got to the hide out that I was meant to leave the village. I still had important tools and items in the village. And then this happened. " She got quiet as he began to speak again, taking in everything, listening to every single word, analyzing the way he formed phrases considering the tone. She realized in her goal to become what they'd wanted she had lost a bit of herself, the bit that was always studying, thinking. Kira had become as impulsive as the priest, her want to live up to their expectations hidden behind the lie of needing to survive. when he finished she would wrap the chains around her wrists twice, turning each dagger under hand before responding. 

"If its a fight you wish again maku.... I suppose it's a fight we'll have but.... In the end, good or bad can we come out of this as team mates as we always have? Give me your vision. I will serve to assist. I will ensure anything in my power is done in support. Today, I suppose I truely prove myself. "

~You are....Aware she can break out yes Kani?~ Ambers voice was venemous slipping into his mind without kira's knowledge as usual. ~With our trinity active it would take but a shift and she's free of the genjutsu you've put in. It's brave of her to still stand here willing to die mentally and physically. This girl is....Forever surprising me. if you kill her.... You would be losing a great power.~

Kira would wait for him to make the first move, a strange aura flowing through her body of a bright blue, granting her the blessing of solidarity as she prepared. THis would be the fight to end all fights.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:52 am
As she spoke, and then the arrogant words of that demon spat venom into his mind, Maku continued to walk and examine the signs.  This was the same world that he had went to when he had found himself.  When he had truly learned who he was.  When he had left behind the boy, and taken up the burden of destiny.  He had no desire to remain in the past, instead the future was all that mattered.  Her words fell on deaf ears for the most part.  Only the threat of her mentally escaping was there anything that he desired to respond to.  With a wave of a hand, Maku created himself a seat.  The broken steal of the signs twisted as if they had life.  Forming a chair, he sat heavily upon it.  His left leg moving to be across his right.  Fingers steepled in front of his face as his chin rested on his thumbs.  Considering what she said.  He doubted very much that she could ever escape, yet he might as well give her the opportunity to try.  Leaning back he let his arms rest on the rough hewn edges of the chair.  The chair was crooked and messy.  Wires and pipes sticking out from all angles.  He preferred it this way, the controlled chaos.  Order was over rated.

"I invite you to try.  Though you still fail to understand the gravity of the situation."  This genjutsu was his, it was a simple matter to warp the fields around him to his will.  They weren't in the real world, they were in his.  When he had stopped speaking he allowed Amber's voice to ring out over the area.  Letting Kira hear the deception that constantly ran through her own mind.  "If you try to escape, you will fail.  Shifting you say, shifting minds perhaps, is that what you hope will break you free?  An interesting idea, and one that would work on almost any of my other genjutsu.  I shall work to correct this in the future.  This power however, is not the same.  It infects your mind, I can kill you with just this power, I don't ever need to touch your body."  His voice was still as cold as the scenery, and those eyes were still half closed, bored.  She had done nothing to dissuade him, she had not made him feel.  The words of the devil inside him, no it wasn't a devil that had spoken to him, it had always been him.  "My dear boy, you have not been paying attention. If I teach you, you will lose everything, and gain nothing. Only then, will you truly reach your potential.”  That promise still rang in his mind.

This was the culmination of those words.  He was taking from himself everything that had made him whole, and in losing all that he sought nothing from it.  His potential would be reached.  "I have no interest in fighting you presently.  I asked you if you were ready to talk, not fight.  I don't appreciate back talk, not anymore."  With a wave of his hand the entity known as Amber would be thrust up.  A cross made of solid ice raising out of the ground pulling her off her feet to hand suspended in mid air.  With a snap of a finger, the cross would shoot out dozens of 2in in diameter spikes piercing her body all over.  The Tsukyomi's greatest power was in its ability to break a mind, he wondered how it would break this creature that rested inside of Kira's mind.  "You know I had one of these entities inside of my mind.  It came from Youka, I had it killed however, if such a thing is even possible.  I suppose a more appropriate term, is I caused it to no longer exist. Such things hide ones potential.  Currently you are split to three, when you should work to be but one.  All the same, I no longer care."

His voice would carry over any screams or curses that Amber would yell as the ice continued to move this way and that in and out of her body.  "Returning to what you said however.  I already explained, you being in Taki now, or our meeting in a couple months, we would have found ourselves here in the end.  I will not repeat myself, this course we are on is an inevitability, not a consequence of circumstance.  It will all be over soon.  Though our time here will seem like a lifetime, in the real world a mere second will pass.  Don't be afraid, when this is over you won't have to feel anything, it will be a relief I assure you.  In time, I shall send Youka to visit you in that great abyss."

He still watched her, wondering how she would take this news.  She wasn't ready, not yet.  She was telling him words that he wanted to hear, nothing more nothing less.

(WC - 3217)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:21 am
"NO." the word felt powerful on her tongue as she denied amber the right to test maku's patience. "We will not use the shift. For better or worse I'll stay here. I trust you Maku. I'm not worried. "

THe Demon of chance was ripped from kira's mind, taking physical manifestation in a less then pleasant way. Her raven hair swayed slightly for a moment as she was lifted up and bound, letting out a bloood curldling scream for a few moments before snapping her lips shut as the ice pierced her body. She cringed and shifted left and right, trying to get out without allowing her resolve to break. Thankfully the past gave her strength. This sadly enough wasn't the worst situation she'd ever been in. 

"We um..... We're symbiotic..I think. She cant exist here without me and i cease to exist without her, or something like that. I dont really get it, though i never cared to either. " She would pause once again, trading words back and forth almost pleasantly. Her weapons slid slowly down her side, her arms dropping from ready stance to a point of rest. She wouldn't need them yet, she thought. 

"So you're just going to kill us both? that's it? Everything that we've worked so hard to do together disreguarded, any plans we had thrown out. You two saved  me half dead in the borders of Ame, brought me back to health, trained and taught me, raised me to be a powerful konoichi and now you're just going to.......Kill me, and youka too? Maku I dont understand."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:52 am
"Plans?  What plans have we had together?  You mean to become mercenaries of Echo?  That was Youka's and my idea.  The take over of Yukigakure, once again ours.  The journey that would lead to a coalition of shinobi forces under one banner, I believe that one was Echo's.  Finally the destruction of all minor villages and subsequently the majors?  That my dear was Youka's as well while I was indisposed.  Those are all of our plans."  He continued to speak while catching snow flakes on his hand, examining them before they melted from the warmth of his body.  So fascinating an illusion, so real, so lifelike.

"What is it we have gained."  His eyes snapped on to hers this time.  While his voice still had that bored quality this was the first time that genuine emotion almost slipped into it.  "Can I touch it, can I feel it?  Can I....taste it?  Is it substantial, no I think not.  We have gained NOTHING!"  The last word held particular bite into it.  The truth, he had promised her that.  

"The truth is Kiranomo,  We have truly gained nothing.  Any and all strength we have gained is meaningless.  It holds as much weight as the wing of the butterfly on a scale against the world.  This complacency, this foolish ideology is what led me astray.  Yet now I see so clearly that which I desire."  Behind him the scene would shift, though his seat would be unaffected.  The countless times Youka had attempted to kill Kiranomo, and Maku saving her.  Talking Youka down, stripping the flesh from his own bones to race across an entire country to save her.  

"These images, they are moments in time.  Important moments?  Perhaps.  Though not more important than any other moment of my life.  Each one a step.  Each one taken and now must be left to the past.  You should be proud, you helped get me here.  What I accomplish from this day forward are in part....your accomplishments.  Isn't that what you wanted all along?  You will be a real member of the team."  The images shattered and the city scenery took its place.  

Bringing is fingers together, he pulled them apart, moving his right hand down and his left up, he formed a semi-circle with each before bringing them together in a loud clap.  As he did this the ice cross that held Amber split apart, taking half of her with each of them.  At the clap the two half's of the bifurcated girl crashed together.  Where they had been a snow globe fell.  Hitting the ground.  If Kira looked inside it would be Amber still on the cross.  If shaken the white snow falling inside would become red rather quickly, an ominous position.  The voice of Amber would be completely cut off from the following conversation in anyway.

(WC = 3693)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum