Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Taking care of a little brat Empty Taking care of a little brat

Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:57 pm

Zee walked into the missions office. Today, he would be getting his first mission. It was a solo mission, as it was simply babysitting. At least, that is what he thought at first. He was confused as to why it was a full mission. Any random person could watch a little girl play with dolls for three hours. but, a mission is a mission is a mission. So, he would take it. Little did he know, this would be one RAMBUNCTIOUS little girl, to say the least.

“Hello, I am Zee!” he would say with a smile to the parents. They looked anxious to leave, as, as soon as he knocked and they knew who he was, they rushed out the doors, the man in a black suit with a white shirt under it. The shirt was starched and puffed, and he looked something like a Mexican dancer. All he needed was a rose in his teeth and some castanets, and he would have been complete. The woman was wearing in small red dress, sparkling all over. It was a little... over revealing to say it politely. So, Zee made sure to look her in the eyes if he had to look at her. Luckily, she and her husband were out of the house almost immediately, with a quick little statement that left Zee conflicted over whether he heard that right “Don’t let her get any weapons.”

Did you catch that? And, if I did, what does that mean? I do not honestly know... but, I also do not care. Have fun babysitting. Wait, but aren’t you gonna... Yin was already “asleep.” It was more that she was faking it, but she faked pretty damn well, and Zee never really bothered with her when she did. “So, what do you want to do, little girl?” he asked. However... she was... gone. Zee saw her running out of the corner of his eye, and gave chase. “COME BACK, PLEASE! I AM SUPPOSED TO BE WATCHING YOU!” Zee followed her through the streets. She was a fast little bugger. He lost her when she ran into a building. So, Zee jumped onto the roof, waiting for the little girl to come out. But, she did not come out for almost thirty minutes. He was about to go in after her when she crawled out the window in the alley. In her hands was a very nice looking necklace. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THOSE!?” he yelled out, jumping down and chasing after her. “PUT THOSE BACK!” He would not let her run around randomly anymore. Zee body flickered in front of her, picking her up by the shirt. “LET ME GO!” she screamed. Yin, I can’t handle this. Would you? With pleasure. Zee and Yin switch control, Yin letting her body adjust just a little, to make it more comfortable for her. “So, kid, you think it’s cool to steal, do yah? Well, you got another thing coming!” she would whisper through he teeth as she pulled the jewelry out of the girls hands and took them back to the house, putting them inside, and then leaving, closing the window behind her. She would have a SERIOUS talking with the little girl when they got back. Maybe even live up to the name of baby SITTER. She would not bother the parents anymore.

565/500 for little minx http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t7559-d-rank-little-minx
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Taking care of a little brat Empty Re: Taking care of a little brat

Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:34 pm
IMPOSSIBLE TO READ!
Anonymous

Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:39 pm
Difficult to read*
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:11 pm
Zee walked into the missions office. Today, he would be getting his first mission. It was a solo mission, as it was simply babysitting. At least, that is what he thought at first. He was confused as to why it was a full mission. Any random person could watch a little girl play with dolls for three hours. but, a mission is a mission is a mission. So, he would take it. Little did he know, this would be one RAMBUNCTIOUS little girl, to say the least.

“Hello, I am Zee!” he would say with a smile to the parents. They looked anxious to leave, as, as soon as he knocked and they knew who he was, they rushed out the doors, the man in a black suit with a white shirt under it. The shirt was starched and puffed, and he looked something like a Mexican dancer. All he needed was a rose in his teeth and some castanets, and he would have been complete. The woman was wearing in small red dress, sparkling all over. It was a little... over revealing to say it politely. So, Zee made sure to look her in the eyes if he had to look at her. Luckily, she and her husband were out of the house almost immediately, with a quick little statement that left Zee conflicted over whether he heard that right “Don’t let her get any weapons.”

Did you catch that? And, if I did, what does that mean?

I do not honestly know... but, I also do not care. Have fun babysitting.

Wait, but aren’t you gonna...
Yin was already “asleep.” It was more that she was faking it, but she faked pretty damn well, and Zee never really bothered with her when she did. “So, what do you want to do, little girl?” he asked. However... she was... gone. Zee saw her running out of the corner of his eye, and gave chase. “COME BACK, PLEASE! I AM SUPPOSED TO BE WATCHING YOU!” Zee followed her through the streets. She was a fast little bugger. He lost her when she ran into a building. So, Zee jumped onto the roof, waiting for the little girl to come out. But, she did not come out for almost thirty minutes. He was about to go in after her when she crawled out the window in the alley. In her hands was a very nice looking necklace. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THOSE!?” he yelled out, jumping down and chasing after her. “PUT THOSE BACK!” He would not let her run around randomly anymore. Zee body flickered in front of her, picking her up by the shirt. “LET ME GO!” she screamed.

Yin, I can’t handle this. Would you?

With pleasure.
Zee and Yin switch control, Yin letting her body adjust just a little, to make it more comfortable for her. “So, kid, you think it’s cool to steal, do yah? Well, you got another thing coming!” she would whisper through he teeth as she pulled the jewelry out of the girls hands and took them back to the house, putting them inside, and then leaving, closing the window behind her. She would have a SERIOUS talking with the little girl when they got back. Maybe even live up to the name of baby SITTER. She would not bother the parents anymore.

Here you go

565/500 for little minx http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t7559-d-rank-little-minx
Anonymous

Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:12 am
Mission Approved!
500 Ryo Awarded!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum