Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

taking care of buisiness village assault Empty taking care of buisiness village assault

Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:22 pm
The situation at hand was...problematic. The demon of chance had just watched the young boy attempt to take control, deciding once someone of real power showed up that perhaps he would change his mind. it was here that she made her decision. 

She had allowed the boy to leave, smiling softly at the boy's realization that this was in deed a bad decision. She would wait a couple minutes in silence, her back against the wall just to the right of the entrance way into the kage's office, before finally Kira and Selene would show. 

"About time. Another idiot child decided it his responsibility to claim the head of Taki child. This will not stop. their greed knows no bounds. "

Kira listened as she moved across the room to perch herself against the desk,  back to the wondow and Selene on the otherside, facing out. They needed to discuss this fast and though she didn't like it, in light of the situations it was fairly clear what they must do. 

"I understand. I'm sure youka will be happy. Make preparations lets hit hard and fast. I'd like to be out of here quickly. Amber. Take disdain and gather the village funds and anything of use. Selene, take sorrow and take everything out..." She paused for a moment to form the seals for rain tiger at will, causing a heavy downpour of chakra infused rain to crash down against the pavement below, granting her sight unmeasured as long as the technique stood. They parted, Selene following amber out the door to Taiga's office as Kira slipped out the window, reaching up to catch a small opening most likely used as a decorative breaking point in the brick, using it to pull herself  quickly onto the roof where she sat, legs dangling over the edge, watching. 

The first step was easy, Amber thought to herself as she ran quickly into the financial office, past the two guards who mysteriously fell to the ground asleep from a pinpoint knife wound. The memory of her old ways causing a cruel smile that then shifted to complacency. It felt nice being able to let go and just act but unfortunately it brought back memories of that day. She scoured the room, collecting both information and breaking into the vault where the takigakure funds were being held, taking the money and slipping it into the messenger bag at her side. 

meanwhile kira watched Selene do what she does best. With her blessing of sorrow active, the deep purple aura around her body pulsing with malicious intent she summoned sorrow, begining her own fighting stance, path of true sorrow. The first notice that Taki was under seige came when the wicked spiked ball of sorrow came crashing into the largest building in the village, asside of course from the kage's building which kira was sitting on, easilly breaking through stone and wood with a modified speed and power of one hundred and sixty one. It slipped through one of the major supports, barelly slowing before riping out the other side with another loud crash and once it hit the edge of the chain she spun and with a mighty pull whipped the weapon back through, creating another large set of holes combined by the whip of the chain. It took moments before the structural damage to the enormous building brought it toppling down to the street below. 

"Excelent. " Kira spoke, allowing selene to do the work until she was actually needed. She knew exactly how to handle this situation and Kira trusted her, not to mention it meant keeping her face out of the lime light. Two more buildings fell to the power of sorrow of humanity, once great structures toppled by the scythe's grand spiked ball before Selene finally began her actual assault. THe scythe slid easilly into the crook of her arm as her hands formed a single ram seal, using the great exploding colliding wave jutsu to flood the city, ensuring any still living would be drowned and floating in the streets after the powerful rush of water filled the buisinesses and homes, flooding everything in sight only to raise it up in an enormous bubble of water spanning fifty feet in length and height. As the bubble formed Kira smiled, lifting the mask around her neck over her face beneath the raven mask and activating it to allow her to breathe in the same fashion Selene did the moment the water finished flowing from her mouth.

Meanwhile. Amber had gathered the final bits of information, an unfortunate fact considering what was going on outside. There was a heavy rush of water pouring into the building now, sweeping away people and loose furniture and threatening unfortunate things. She ducked her head into one of the side rooms, lifting her own mask over her face and activating the means by which it converts water into breathable oxygen before slipping out the open window just as the flood poured into her room. ~Could you have cut my time any closer selene.....I almost got swept up in that storm. ~

~Perhaps you should have taken less time then....~ She spoke in amber's head, her smile never fading. THis is where the fun began. If all this succeeded she would give time for the people of taki to slowly drown, using her scythe to ensure any who attempted to swim to the edge of the bubble were quickly caught and dealt with, and finally she would use one more jutsu, stormy blockade, callin upon the powerful use of it's wave control. With these two together she would thrust heavy powerful waves crashing into building after building until the only thing left of the village was loose rubble and the dead floating, silent, and waiting for Kira to collect her bounty. 

(AP= kira-256-40-216 amber-255 Selene255-50-10-40=155)
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

taking care of buisiness village assault Empty Re: taking care of buisiness village assault

Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:44 pm
So mistake on parts and yeah...gotta wait 24 hours before initiaiting said attack

-After 24 hours from the declaration of war the attack starts, if no one makes a stand to defend the village after 48 hours the attack can be called an instant victory, the village going to the attackers.

From village rules, have fun
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

taking care of buisiness village assault Empty Re: taking care of buisiness village assault

Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:48 pm
(thats fine, put this topic on 3 days and we should be good.)
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:59 pm
(well here goes nothing)

Around the time Kira and Selene had appeared before Amber, but before Amber had opened her mouth to speak, Mugen was by the edge of Takigakure, on his way to the village gates. He had been walking a handful of hours prior, coming to the conclusion his time in the village had come to a close. That, and Kyokai had demanded he was to leave and experience an "adventure", or at least "escape to a place filled with more life." The boy had no clue as to what that could have meant, for he was positive Takigakure had large amounts of life due to being surrounded by so much greenery, something he simply could not get over. The youth was still in slight awe, due to being surrounded by ice for a majority of his short life span. However, he could never understand his opposite, and he wouldn't start to try by any means.

Hurry it up, would you? We should leave today, not next year.

Mugen sighed in slight exasperation before rolling his eyes. For now, he would ignore the complaints and continue on his small journey. While Kiranomo was in the midst of speaking with her subordinates, before she was to create her first hand seal for Rain Tiger at Will, Mugen was already forming his own. The hand seal for the Body Flicker technique: Ram. It would barely take a second, perhaps half of a second, for he did it as fast as he could. He didn't want to be bothered by Kyokai any longer, so it'd be best if he followed what was "asked" of him, or rather demanded of him. Therefore, once Kiranomo had begun to form the Rat hand seal, Mugen had already initiated his jutsu and would have sped passed the village gates, making his way towards the waterfall that he first passed when coming to the village. Of course, these actions would only go through if he was not interrupted.

After reaching said landmark, he would cancel the body flicker technique, and proceed with his trip on foot, moving at his top speed. By the time he would do so, the rain would have begun to fall back in the village, like someone above the world was weeping. Weeping for the innocents of Takigakure. Weeping for this tragic day.

And why did you not perform such actions earlier?

Mugen groaned, wondering when Kyokai would shut up like he did for the past few months. Wanted to enjoy the scenery...

There was a silence, and the boy had begun to believe his alter ego finally settled down, however...

What a load of crap.

This was certainly going to be a long trip.

[Attempted Exit.]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:17 am
The assault continued, each working in sync to ensure this would be finished as cleanly and quickly as possible. Amber jumped up towards one of the large buildings only to push off quickly with her feet, going deeper into the village in assistance of selene. "Sorrow." Amber spoke behind her black demon mask, calling the scythe in selene's hands as she ran. It formed  quickly, resonating terrifying power as she too entered the demon stance, whipping the weapon around to send the large ball through another of the buildings of taki village. 

Meanwhile Kira looked up, seeing the destruction was going as planned. She slowly slid to her feet, quickly pushing off the building to jump towards the gave where she could watch what was going on and ensure any who attempted exit would be stropped in their tracks. 

Selene was having a field day. The buble of water became cloudy with debris and rushing water as she used her two jutsu in combination to destroy anything within the large mass of water. pausing for a moment she signed the jutsu water prison shark dance, allowing her bubble of death to become mobil to continue her devistation. 

Between the two, unless stopped the village would fall fairly rapidly, any in it asside from the one lucky soul who happened to be at the gate right as this happened being either crushed by the rubble or showing their face and killed by Selene and Amber directly and as the great exploding colliding wave broke, rushing an enormous volume of water across the entire village to cleanse the last remainting bits of life, The three would gather back together to admire their work. One down, three to go.

(claiming village distruction after 48 unless interupted =3 ))
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:23 pm
Miki slid to a stop at the gates, following the figure causing such widespread destruction. He was covered in water, dirt and debris. Blood trickled down his head, flowing around his goggles. He had gotten separated from Kuro, and now only knew he had to find a way to stop this destruction. The women at the gates likely noticed him by now, and shouldn't have a reason to harm him, as he walked cautiously, making no attempts to escape. "You. Your allied with the ninja from Yukigakure correct? I'm assuming our leader is dead or misssing, and as you have no damage on your person I assume all our ninja flee from you or didn't care enough to stay. I have no chance of stopping you, but there is no need for the destruction of this town. Whoever you place in charge will be obeyed, and no one else has to be hurt."
He would bow for her. "I swear on my own life that the village will not rebel, and if it does, you may repay us with whatever consequences you wish."

Miki knew his life could very well end at this point, but he didn't see a reason for this town to be washed away. It would serve these people much better as a base. He only wished this women could see that.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:43 pm
The moment the boy headed KIRAS direction the trinity knew. The rain cried out to selene, I forming her of the incoming to their master and a single word informed them of the situation.

~incoming.~ Kira dropped quickly from the top of the gate, a black cloak of shadows flowing across her body as she fell and just when she got near the ground four large tendrils reached out from her body, catching her and setting her safely down. S she fel a horrific screech could be heard echoing through taki, the call of sorrow and when she landed she held a dagger in each hand with a long thin chain running between them. Her eyes were intense and inwavering, echoing the power of her weapons signature fighting style as she prepared. As the village fell she listened, smirking slightly at his bravery.

"I could kill you in cold blood right now. Not sure why I wouldnt.... That takes guts kid. " without speaking between the three it was understood. "You want to save your village fine. I shall be the leader and you will personally serve any I put I. Place to protect the village of I need to leave. If I find that anyone dares stand against me for any reason and claim my seat in absense or otherwise your life is forfeit. The village will burn and you... You will be my new toy. You will pay for allowing it to happen am I clear?" Selene stood at the ready with her scythe, preparing to strike at one of the few buildings trill standing around her. They waited for confirmation before nodding and desummoning their weapons.

~ Kira your heart... One day will get you in trouble~ Amber spoke disappointedly though with an air of intrigue. Now the ball was in his court.
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:47 pm
He nodded in acceptance. "I will do as you wish, and make sure none stand in the way of your rule, my life is yours."
This woman.. she wasn't like Taiga. She wouldn't abandon these people even if she cared so little about them, and her power was terrible. Miki would follow her, his oath unbreakable. Whatever she commanded he would carry out. "Thank you for your mercy."

(Exit?)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:52 pm
"Get the rubble from the street and rebuild all but the kage office. It is to stay in rubble as a reminder. You will be my teams right hand. If someone ushers the dams of the demon the Angel or kushou they are with me or they will be dead. Respond as if it were me and follow orders.

(Claiming all the money in taki and kage on exit)
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:44 pm
A low whistling sound broke through the quiet pattering of the rain fall that had been going on since the attack on the village had begun. Takeo had observed most of it while making his way towards the gates, his milky white eye revealing the events to him. Hidden under a shadow cast by the black hat resting atop his head his eyes were set upon the gates of Takigakure. It had taken him several minutes to actually find the village, if not for his all seeing eye he would likely have passed it by. He had passed by several fleeing citizens, he paid them no mind, brushing past them like the ants they were. He continued to whistle, pausing to mumble some lyrics to himself, "I'm on fiiiire." Not literally of course, he wasn't actually a fan of the heat, much preferring the coolness of the cave surrounding the village. What he was not a fan of however was the rainfall, even if it was bouncing harmlessly around his dry body.

"What a merry day it is." He said loudly as he arrived within earshot of the four...things at the gate. He couldn't really class them as humans, and he didn't recall what the name of lesser beings were. "Some lovely renovations going on here. By the way you have about four minutes to leave before I slaughter you, chop chop!" He gave them a smile, tapping his right hand against his thigh in time with the beat in his head. He strolled forward, reaching down for a moment to pick up a few small stones while continuing with his whistling. "Plumbing needs some work." He frowned, looking down the street at the puddles lying around everywhere. "Also next time I wouldn't advise trying to make a swimming pool in a village like this." At this point he would have been stepping past the three..things.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum