Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 2:04 pmAkki SenjuA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Three Demons Meet - Page 3 Empty Re: Three Demons Meet

Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:53 am
"well I suppose I would be happy to train some of these genin.  If you needed the extra hand.  Well I guess I could use both of them."  Maku said first raising one hand then the other.  "Though the last kid I trained turned out to be a moron and got himself killed like a new born babe fighting a dragon on a windy Thursday."  Thinking about what he just said, he decided his analogies probably needed a little work.  However it still held true.  After all new born babes did die fighting dragons.  And one of Maku's greatest pet peeves was a Thursday that was particularly windy.  Maybe his analogies where actually spot on and amazing.  Damnt, he should use more of them.

"Well Kage Xyxer, I am sure we would enjoy your company.  I don't really know you, but meh I get along with a wide variety of people.  Its a gift really."  He said finishing with a trademarked hair flip.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:40 am
The Demon stopped caring about the armor after Xyxer had tried to get another 12k ryo out of him. He had the extra money and would just make it bigger and better next time. Looking back and forth he didn't know what else to really do or say. Then he remembered Xyxer's question about the genin.

"Honestly I think we've traded more than enough for this to be equally benefical to us, however I could stand to let two of them stay in your village. However you must allow me access to them when the time comes and I would rather them stay missing nin for my own purposes. Who did you have in mind."

Turning his head to Maku he would address him as well.

"Matter of fact after this meeting I do have two more being brought in by my other half. If you would like you could meet us in the open and I'll let you have one of them and I'll send you the other later."

22/30 recovery
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:39 pm
Xyxer listened to the duo once more, allowing his fingers to continue to drum on the edge of his desk, pondering on the subject that was at hand.. Should he install an entire aquarium into the village? Perhaps, throw in a few sharks and maybe some of those small pinchy things.. Piranhas were they? Ah yes, a few piranhas here and there.. Small people could really put up a fight, he had noted earlier in his life after a bullying attempt had gone critically wrong on a dwarf and he had experienced a flaming ball of pain in his, well.. testes. Punches really hurt there, he found out too. Thinking about that subject a little more, he replied absent mindedly to the two, "Of course, we will need documents of Yukigakure.. We must further the knowledge of Tengakure, after all, as they say, allies can't truly be united unless they can share secrets." Now obviously, Xyxer had no intent of actually sharing any secret with Maku, but he loved his documents and his spider webs. "I may tag along once the village is ready to stand on it's own four feet."

Turning his head then, instead, to Youka, the idea of more ryo was drifting from his sight and that was quite a poor thing.. Ryo made the world go round. Well, at least, it made the engineers be more happy and willing to construct grand buildings and traps, the scientists more happy to devise more devious plots for weapons.. Ryo was just generally great, "Aw, but Youka. Is your life not worth more than what you've already given me? After all, I've been extremely.. lenient on you as opposed to what I should have been. As for the genin.. Two currently pique my interests, Zachariah, to teach him respect.. The other one.. the one whom bowed, he could aid him in the subject, or so I believe." And so it was, Xyxer had forgotten the topic of the ryo and instead made himself move onto the prizes of the flesh. Zachariah and Kasai.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:48 pm
"Documents, I assure you the most interesting thing thats happened to Yuki was a sunny day last month. If you want them I will be glad to exchange them for your own that are of equivalent level of secrecy of course." He liked talking to this guy. He was an intresting one, clearly he thought himself the dominant force in the room. Perhaps he was right, perhaps he was wrong. To find out surely blood would have to be spilled, but that was such a messy thing. For now words would do instead of blades.

Looking at Youka, he would speak after Xyxer. "Well I can handle two as well I guess. Though don't give me any that are rude. Rudeness is currently my pet peeve, and I just won't put up with it you here?" He ended pointing his finger at Youka, for no real reason. Youka wouldn't really give him little shits to train would he?

"O and Mr. Kage, is there anyway I could stay in the village for a time. Just a simple hotel will do fine if I have your leave. I will of course pay the owner their normal wages, and I shall be like a ghost hardly messing about. I may even nip those documents you want between training these genin. I would like us to be the bestest of friends." Maku would finish with a large smile.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:04 pm
Listening to what Xyxer was saying he shook his head slightly. So much was not getting done when they were sitting in this room. He had more topics he needed to get into so that he could post. He hated the idea that people might think he was idly waiting in a village to be part of some random group. Thinking more on it actually, these thoughts were more than likely coming from the same people who never leave their own village till they've trained all their one hit kill jutsu. What was worse they probably even let their village get taken over by another without sending any kind of aid or even looking further into the weird occurrence that happened. It was more than likely to let the village be taken by a random invasion that shouldn't have happened in the first place. The more he thought, the more the Demon laughed in his own head at such wild ideas he had in his head of what other people might do.

"Yeah, sure sounds like we have a deal then. If that's all, I'll be taking my leave to finish training these ninja. I'll also be using your armor smith to come up with a new design for my armor. I'll be leaving soon with them all to start something....interesting."

recovery 25/30
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:12 am
Listening to the words of Maku, he was compliant to hand over his dull documents, it seemed, but in exchange for the documents of Tengakure.. That brought a smile to his face, it was poetic that a major village would trade secrets with a minor village.. Then again, power was universal, and just being in one of the major villages guaranteed no greater amount of power, but alas, Xyxer was not capable of toning himself down despite the pretty offensive situation he could find himself in, "As much as I would love to endanger my village by handing over it's secrets to a male whom is companions with a Missing Shinobi whom planned on sieging my village, I'm afraid I would have to pass, I have nothing to gain from such a transaction. Instead, I'd like to remind you that you two have been allowed into my village with.. no further maiming." Xyxer glanced towards Youka, wondering whether his pinkie had grown back or if a new one had been surgically attached, "I'm associated with no Missing Shinobi, nor is Tengakure known for it's hand in betrayals, because that hand is inexistant." Xyxer paused a little, currently unaware that Tengakure had in fact, performed one of the biggest backstabbings in the entire nation, reading all of the documents the prior Tenkage had created was an arduous task, you know, "However, if we are to become allies, I'd assume you'd be willing enough to hand me the documents that pertain to your shinobi so that I could increase the knowledge of my village to such an extent that we're practically the same village, after all, I could not march with men whom are foreign to me. As I said prior, I can not give you my own.. Perhaps in the future when you two have proven worthy allies, or perhaps when my body is broken, will you receive them documents."

Smiling at the end of his paragraph, Xyxer drummed his fingers once more, nodding to what Youka was saying about the deal being done. However, when he was finished with his sentence, Xyxer leaned forward on the desk suddenly, switching from his usual relaxed and bored demeanor to an almost aggressive pose over the table, "But, Youka.. You still owe me." Xyxer paused for a little, nodding towards the entrance where a member of the ANBU operatives was standing guard, his mask was contorted and twisted into a sinister grin with his eyeholes curved upwards slyly, in retrospect, the male's mask looked quite malevolent and like a jesters,  "My good ANBU here, told me.. You have kidnapped one of my shinobi, and done god knows what with them.. Now of course, that is an offense to the village that has allowed you entry, being a snake to such hospitality is sure to bring the wrath of any divine power there is down upon you when you reach the gates of death.. But, further more, when Jester identified the now missing shinobi, I came upon another interesting fact that seems to tie in with your other genin.. They too came from clans, the Kaguyas, the Naras.. And now, you took a Senju?" He paused for a little moment, allowing Youka to soak in the information before he proceeded even further, topping it off, "To what end, Youka, would you require my Senju when you already have a squadron at your beck and call?"
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:53 am
Xyxer talked a lot.  Maku thought he talked a lot, but at least he was getting to the point.  The man seemed to enjoy this way of speaking however, so Maku would not judge him......out loud.  "Mr. Kage, trades are important.  I don't think of Mr. Youka as a missing nin, I think of him as a misunderstood cleric who has lost his ways at time.  As for myself, I am an exemplary shinobi with not a foul deed to my name.  I can not help what the friends of my youth grow to become.  If you like though, I will mark down the name of all notable shinobi in the land of snow."  

Whipping a convenient piece of blank paper out of the back of his pocket, he wrote his own name down and slid it to Xyxer.  "When I tell you Yukigakure is a village of no consequence, I assure you it is no bluff.  However, I could still get you the details on my shinobi if you would be willing to give me an oral report on your own.  After all, how can I march into battle as you said.  This way there is no paper trail and you can leave out those details you wish me not to have.  As Youka knows, I am afraid I do not play in games of secrecy, I say what I mean, and I mean what I say.  Plots and under hand tactics are simply lost on me.  Between myself and Youka, or Mr. Demon as he wishes to be known, you will find one simple fact.  I am the more direct though it takes me time to build steam."

It had been some time since Maku had the chance to talk to someone like Xyxer, and he found the whole situation quite fun.  If only he had been born to a major village were politics and the like could have been used.  He felt he surely would have made a perfect shinobi.  Following the books and protocol, and only being evil in the politician kind of way.  Well, he had no clue where he had really been born, but the fact was he was raised in a little shit village, with nothing really to gain from its association.  He had changed many things about himself, but he was not done with that change.  No....not by a long shot.

In some ways he had spoken the truth. He did deal in secrecy and under hand tactics, but it just wasn't how Maku saw it. He saw anything done in this way as the only way. When one had only one option......well they had to do it. For Maku life was very simple indeed, and he kept his mind to that point. The thing about being more direct than Youka well.....that was a complex issue. The demon may truly be evil, but in many regards Maku was much worse. Because at the end of the day, no matter what, he truly didn't care about anyone and anything. A man like that is hard to intimidate, can't be bought, and well is just a pain in the ass to deal with at times.

Maku honestly gave no shits about the conversation that then took place between Xyxer and Youka so he hummed amazing grace in his head as his eyes watched the two as if he was paying attention.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:22 pm
The Demon was already standing and walking towards the door to exit when Xyxer and Maku had continued their own talk about information and secrets. Most of the time it was usually something that he didn't have to deal with as he was neither a leader nor did he want to become one. Too much drama and too little freedom for the job. Reaching for the door handle to walk out he heard Xyxer say something about the ninja he had taken, someone must have saw him in the training grounds.

Noting the guard that was standing by the door it must have been him who had let the kage know of the happenings. The mask that the Anbu wore reminded him of the jester that now lived inside Maku's head. There was talks about how he still owed him for not being killed and that more information should be given. This angered the Demon to a slight degree, he wasn't willing to die, but now he would just move on to his spare body if something like that did happen. His eternal sharingan swirling into both of his eyes.

"I owe you nothing, you let me live I gave you new sight. I also have given your village a great boost in activity due to my...acquisitions being here. Two of them are now yours. I will also be helping you revive this clan of swordsmen you have just inducted me into. My debt is paid, we have much more pressing matters to get on to other than what else is owed."

The Demon sighed loudly before answering the last question that Xyxer had asked about his missing ninja.

"That was purely academic, she is still alive and well and will return to you if you so need it. I can't say what I hope to get from this yet as it has not awakened so I don't know if this is real or just something that has been fabricated in books. If you want to know more then I will tell you what I have read."

28/30 recovery
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:33 pm
The Wrath of Tengakure listened to both parties in this room, pausing for a little as he processed what both were saying. It did not take him much longer to activate his sharingan, his anger obviously piqued from the replies. His armour, for now however, remained barren from his body, as well as his sword currently, unless an action about to happen would sway his mind otherwise. His fingers stopped their childish drumming tactic he used to pass the time, and instead, his thumbs tucked themselves inside of his fingers, both hands clenched into fists. The primal instinct of protecting ones pride kicked in for Xyxer, his body rising up from the seat he was currently in to push the chair away from his body and roll into the window, banging off from it lightly before swiveling around. His brows furrowed, his body poised, he was ready for battle.. but, in his minds eye, something different was happening. In the room, everyone was frozen, excluding himself and Sameonna, whom had now walked around the desk Xyxer was at, staring him down from the opposite side of it. "A true shinobi would not compromise themselves in such a threatening position, Xyxer. Find it in yourself to forgive and forget; your temperament has always been your greatest enemy." The young blonde Hoshigaki was right, and so he remained stationary in that world, longing.. The seconds dragged on and he just wished that world was the real one, oh, how he wished..

In the real world, where only a second had passed during Xyxer's.. hallucination, he stared with unrivaled disdain at the two shinobi opposite of him, his fingers grating against the bare flesh of his palm, dying to throw themselves at the people whom had caused such a vision to befall him. Many voices in his head uttered to the male, beckoning him to give in to his primal instincts, to prove himself in battle against these two, to bring upon a new age.. But, Sameonna's voice, the voice of what he now considered an angel, overpowered them all. A new sense of tranquility befell the boy, and his fists loosened, but, his sharingan remained active, the tension in the room was now incredible, even greater than their chakra combined. A small smile came to his lips, contrasting his previous emotions at the sight of his sensei.. Maybe she wasn't dead after all. "Very well, Maku. I will delay our trade until I visit your village, I wish to see whether the trade would truly be.. worth my while, if you do not mind, of course." He found it hard to believe that Maku himself did not deal underhanded blows, after all, if he was working with a missing shinobi, that was a pretty big under hand tactic in itself, but he did claim to be friends with the male since childhood.. Truly, the bond of friendship was a great one.. A deeper sense of longing poured out from Xyxer, the vision of Sameonna remaining. "I see, Youka. Perhaps you are right, perhaps the 'bond' we have formed has been milked to it's fullest extent, perhaps that's why you seek to now destroy my village internally." His anger piqued once more, his fists somewhat clenching until the voice of Sameonna cured his ailment once more, "I am sure, however, you have a valid excuse, missing shinobi always attempt to conjure one anyway. Please, go ahead."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:20 pm
"I do not mind in the least, visit at your leisure. Though as I said, I fear you will be most let down. We do have dynamite snow cones though, except for the lemon ones......." The tension however great was mostly lost on Maku's exterior. He had not been truly afraid when both Hokage had stood deciding their fate, and he was a different person from that foolish boy. He did however, understand the fact that a fight would only be contradictory to what motions Youka clearly had placed into action. Youka or the demon or whatever he was would probably take the tension more seriously. Really, they called Maku a peacock. He wasn't all huffy and puffy like these two. He was merely good looking, hardly a sin.

It did not fall outside of Maku's vision of the activation of the EMS sharingan. Damn things were becoming to common. It almost reminded him of...........Youka's in pattern. Could his ally of been that great a fool. Probably, what a moron. O well, things happened and then you moved on. "Well Mr. Kage, do have your leave to stay in the village a time. Though I am sure you will have me followed, try not to put your best man on it. They will find themselves rather bored I fear. If you could give me directions to a bakery and a hotel I would be eternally grateful" His smile was still that of a child's. Walking over he patted Youka on the head. "As for this big lug, he is mostly harmless cute as a kitten really, I hope he doesn't irk you to much." With that he would wait. If given directions then Maku would make his exit, in the normal boring way. That is, he would walk out and use doors. If Youka tries to hurt little old me from patting his head, Maku would blink away cause, that's rude and he doesn't like to be touched by priests.

(Attempted exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum