Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Daiki getting in Moon!Today at 3:48 pmSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 10:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 9:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 9:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 9:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 9:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 9:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 9:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 8:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 8:55 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Three Demons Meet - Page 4 Empty Re: Three Demons Meet

Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:27 pm
"You take me for the same simpleton you fought previous to our meeting Xyxer. I know when I have something that can be used, just as I'm sure you have noticed. We are both keen on using people to get what we want and sucking them dry till we no longer need them. Right now we both stand to gain from using each other, so I have no reason to destroy your village from the inside out. Also I owe you a rematch, so untill that is concluded you can say we are...friends of convenience.

The Demon watched as everyone was now standing and looking at each other. Each one looked like they were ready to attack the other if someone made a adverse move that no one liked. The Demon was pondering how exactly to answer a question that he hadn't actually seen how it worked yet. The whole idea of the growth of Senju was very interesting to grasp to say the least. So to tell it to someone else would more than likely sound like he was crazy. Especially if they hadn't done any of the reading on the subject themselves.

"Hmm, how can I explain this, the Senju are a very interesting group of ninja that I have yet to see at their full power. Since I've come at this impasse I've decided to take their ability into my own hands to see if it truly does exist or if it is just the things of legends. From all of the sources I've read they take the ability to be able to pass living nature through out their bodies with the help of chakra of course. It allows them to control nature to a certain extent bring trees and plant life back to life. While I know it sounds mundane and an ability to scoff at and maybe pass on, I see this as something that could truly change the way we as ninja control the battle field. If I'm correct in my deduction and I am able to control this power to the extreme precision that I'm studying it will be a break through. Imagine if you were to be able to field yourself or another shinobi with this ability and send him to go after your enemies, or if you yourself could use this to it's full potential. The possibilities are endless, and I intend to see the end of every single last one of them. As you can see I'm a very intrigued person when it comes to what the body is capable of doing. This mixed with my medical abilities would bring a new world about if I was able to crack open these specific cells. Not only does this have offensive capabilities but the ones you would gain for village protection and increasing your own natural resource construction."

The Demon had rambled more than he had liked, and more than likely said too much. However he couldn't help himself when it came to knowledge on the human body as it was the lifeblood of his vision. He however left out what Kozai had told him about the mixing of the two powers that might lead to something else if it did happen. if it wasn't something that was true then it wasn't worth mentioning in the least bit.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:51 pm
Pressing himself backwards, he fell back into the chair that had miraculously swiveled into such a position that he wouldn't land on the ground like such a chump. Maku had requested a simple aid, as well as talking to him about his own village.. It was  true, he had heard very little about the minor villages, the latest he had heard was the fabled Echo Uchiha had nested in one.. Which one he was still unsure of, but if this guy was the leader of Yukigakure, then it certainly couldn't be that one, that's one name crossed off. Nodding his head, his patience having greatly extended itself beyond what he would normally have. "Outside of this building, if you head north until you see an armory.. You'll know the one, it's very.. high tech. Power armours and what not, generators, the usual, turn left there and a few minutes away you should find a sweet little bakery going by the name of 'Petites Luxuries', it's quite a delight. Further north of that is a hotel, quite fabled for it's mod- heck, even futuristic rooms. Quite an ideal village for a sweet tooth, come to think of it.." Xyxer pondered on that thought himself, realising that Tengakure had secretly been pandering to the marketing of sweets and, hell, the place was so futuristic it'd already implemented psychology into it's adverts and building spacing. Turning his attention back to Youka when his friend had disappeared on the way he was going, the body of one ANBU operative disappearing from view shortly thereafter.

With his gaze now focused on Youka, he nodded a little, absorbing the information that leaked from his mouth as if he was a rose irking to bloom and rise from it's depths. It was true, Xyxer had considered environmental changes recently.. Water was a major usage of changing the environment, if he had another way to change the environment.. If he could construct giant pillars of trees, as this male implied he could, then he could slaughter opponents inside of a carefully contained area.. The destruction to the village would be far less, and currently, Xyxer did not wish for the village to suffer any bruises that it's mama would have to kiss better. Nodding his head, he extended his hand outwards towards the male, offering a hand shake,"I'd be interested in this bloodline you speak of, I do believe I have a few vials of Senju blood somewhere, but I hear.. that's not enough anymore. The blood would just be diluted and poisoned, an ailment to my own body. You've performed an eye surgery on me, I trust you amply enough. I've granted you access to my village, I'd like to consider us.. friends." The boy had a skewered view on the word friends, after all, it was not like a male that was the incarnation of thanatos could make too many friends when he was so intent on the destruction of all, and well, his emotionless state tended to help him with that. "As for the Senju you have collected, I would appreciate you returning them to the medical bay of the hospital. I won't be just another Tenkage to allow his children to be murdered by missing shinobi he granted passage in his village." Upon his words being spoken, he demonstrated his new found trust in Youka by having his armour appear on the desk in front of them, allowing him to claim it. Unless anything further of interest was to develop, Xyxer would allow the man to exit, instead going back to reading his documents, he was still a long way away from having read them all..
[Exit]
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:21 pm
Walking forward towards the table the Demon would extend his arm and shake the opened hand of Xyxer. In another motion he would pick up the armor and place it over his back. He had much work to do on it and also even more to see if this ability would show its self soon.

"She's actually already there resting in a bed as I had nowhere else to put her. She'll be safe and sound with no recollection of what happened to her. Once I get enough information on the Senju, I'll let you know what I've found out."

(TWC 2658-claiming senju -12k for the weapons- EXIT)
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:25 pm
fking claiming 12k because i have to, fuck knows why, god dammit
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:14 pm
All three of you are approved, for exits and ryo.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum