Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Eiatsu
Eiatsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Visiting Demons Empty Visiting Demons

Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:42 pm
Visiting Demons CZs5mr3
Eiatsu shifted from foot to foot anxiously as she approached the chambers of the Raikage. Taking in a deep breath, she'd reach up to adjust the collar of her shirt in silence. Today she was meeting with the man who ruled the village. She couldn't make a single mistake. The girl was still somewhat... unnerved by the new Raikage. After all, despite his somewhat pleasant personality when with others, one couldn't deny that it was most likely a ruse to hide something more evil within. Any human who could create such atrocities as the new defenses for the village. Still, Eiatsu couldn't help but respect him for his actions. That was even more the reason to be careful about what she said around him.

Walking through the halls, she'd soon reach the doors to his chambers. The girl would knock gently on them before opening them slightly. ”May I come in my lord?” she asked, her voice somewhat louder than usual but still fairly firm. The girl would wait patiently outside of the door, not even peeking in through the cracks. Should he respond and allow her to enter, Eiatsu would steadily walk into the chambers and give a soft, solemn bow. "Good day my lord."
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Visiting Demons Empty Re: Visiting Demons

Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:26 pm
Shifting through paperwork and organizing the files of various ninja in the village by rank Mortarion would sigh slightly at the sheer magnitude of paperwork kages had to deal with. It wasn't enough that he had to rebuild the village with his bare hands but he also had to now deal with everything the village needed help with and allocate funds to various projects.

Leaning back in his chair he would bring both of his hands up to his forehead before running them through his hair bringing the hair with it to the back of his head. The addition of the new mark on his chest still burning and agitating his skin on top of everything else was causing him to turn much more hostile than usual. However for the same of everyone around him he calmed his nerves and allowed a calm to take over him at least until the next wave of destruction rolled over his body from the beast inside. As he finished filing the papers away he would hear a knock on the door, allowing the slit on his forehead to open he would use the byakugan to note that it was Eiatsu standing on the other side calmly waiting to be allowed entrance. Sitting up in the chair once more and straightening his desk he would stand up and move to the front of it.

"Come in Eiatsu, I've been expecting you."

Once the female had entered the room she would note it to be a very bland and normal room with the typical working desk and chairs in front and behind it. There were cases of books on the left and right walls and dummies designated to hold his suit of armor and weapons while they weren't in use. All in all it looked like any other room one might walk into.

"How are you tonight?"
Eiatsu
Eiatsu
Citizen

Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Upon being called in, she would open the door only enough to allow for her to slip in. Eiatsu would then turn to slowly and silently close the door, making hardly any noise at all as she fluidly turned back to the Riakage. Her eyes would shift across the room in a subtle manner, observing her surroundings. This certainly wasn't the office she had been expecting. It was rather plain and boring. Some part of her had been expecting skulls mounted on the walls to be honest. Maybe a cage with a criminal of some sorts in the corner being re-educated? She wasn't sure, just something less normal than some bookshelves and an armor doll. Still, this was the room of the Raikage. So, Eiatsu would give him a deep bow before looking up towards him.

”Thank you for allowing me to enter.” The girl would stand properly as she spoke. Her spine was straight and her posture was spot on. Both her hands were gently folded in front of her. One could probably balance things on her head at the moment to be honest. To most it would look somewhat formal and rigid, but Eiatsu was from a somewhat prominent family. This was her default method of standing when in front of superiors.

”I'm fine my lord. May I ask how you are tonight?” she asked, looking off to the corner for a brief moment. Part of her really wanted to ask why she had been summoned, but that would appear impatient, right?
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:04 pm
As she entered the room Youka would watch closely, no step was wasted on her end as she moved with purpose and tact. She would still stand by the door however as if she was already ready to leave this place and escape his presence. Once more she bowed and called him lord, he was pretty sure he had asked that she not do that last time they met with Takeo. Well it more than likely wasn't something one could just turn on and off as easily as they wanted to.

"Once again, you don't have to call me lord, or bow, I'm not that type of guy. While it is appreciated while we are out in public, even still it's not needed there. We can skip the formalities and use our first names. I promise nothing bad will come of it, and I never go back on my word."

Leaning back on his table he would proceed to enter a backwards roll atop it attempting to make a cool landing in his chair behind it. Sadly, that had ended horribly as he had forgotten to push the chair in previously. What would happen instead is Mortarion landing on the ground, hard, and dissapearing from view for a moment under the table. Standing back up quickly and brushing himself off with a slightly embarrassed look on his face he would speak.

"Nailed it."

With a thumbs up pointed towards the girl he would sit back down in the seat, first checking to ensure it was indeed behind him.

"I'm doing dandy actually, I'm sure you're wondering why I asked you to come tonight. Well of course since the day you were injected with the serum for the symbitote I've been keeping tabs on you to see how you are interacting with it and if it has awakened yet. Have you had any complications?"
Eiatsu
Eiatsu
Citizen

Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:45 pm
Eiatsu would look at him, her jaw locking as she stared towards him. Clearly, the very mention of how he didn't want to be called Lord or be bowed to made her uncomfortable. That was the only way Eiatsu knew to show respect to others. Not only that, but if his own shinobi didn't even respect him by doing something was simple as bowing, then what kind of message would that send? In the shinobi world, one never knew when they were truly alone. The girl would take in a deep breath as she nodded in response.

”Apologies my lord. I was raised to show respect to those in positions of powers,” she explained gently. ”If it pleases you, I will refrain from bowing.” Noticeable, she left out not calling him lord. Apparently after fourteen years of being raised by a rigid old fashioned man, Eiatsu wasn't too willing to deviate from her manners when in front of the Raikage.

Before she could do much else, the most powerful man in Kumogakure would... do something. She wasn't quite sure what he had been trying to do, but it ended in a rather embarrassing spill on the other end of the table. Eiatsu's lips would tighten firmly as she refrained from snickering. Not a single peep would escape her. When his head popped back up from behind the table, like a groundhog, the girl nodded firmly. ”Er, yes you did my lord... do you need ice or anything?” she asked, once again keeping a straight face.

As he began to speak of why he called her, Eiatsu walked closer to him. Soon she was standing a few feet from his desk at a respectable distance. The girl would shake her head. ”It has awakened, however I have yet to try it out properly...” The girl's voice would lower before she looked off to the side. ”Er, what kind of complications should I look out for..? I haven't noticed any.” A hint of concern was in her voice.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:50 am
Based on how she carried herself and the morals she upheld he knew he was asking a bit much of her when has asked that she forgo the surnames. Maybe it was something he would have to grow to understand and actually accept. It would more than likely grow very tiring attempting to tell everyone he met not to greet him in such a manner. With that he made the mental note to at least attempt to let it grow on him without causing such a fuss over the little things.

As he sat in the chair and she moved closer she would speak softly but clearly on how she would attempt to abide by his wishes. What was worse was that his antics to entice the girl into even a small laugh had failed. He had picked her for her steadfastness and ability to be calculating and logical, but at what cost did her other emotions have to pay for such a stalwart ninja in his employ. The more he thought the more he blamed himself for how things were turning out, he had never thought what would happen to the children of a village in the aftermath of a takeover. The amount of growing up she would have had to endure must have been very heavy.

"Ha no thank you, despite how I look I'm a pretty tough cookie..speaking of cookies."

Reaching into one of the drawers on the left side of his desk he would pull out a small plate with an assortment of baked cookies on them. Placing it on the desk he would scoot it towards her and motion for her to have one.

"I can't have too many sweets, but I know how kids love sweets so maybe you would like to share them with your family."

After she found the reason she was called he could tell in her voice her mind had instantly went towards nothing but negative thoughts. Well he guessed that was the natural progression of things if you were brought into another area to speak about a operation.

"Ah no no, it's nothing to serious, I just wanted to see if you were able to manifest it yet. I know how I created it the first part shouldn't be a problem, it's developing the suit and then the abilities of your specific strain that's going to be the fun part. Could you show me how far you've come with it so far?"
Eiatsu
Eiatsu
Citizen

Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:55 pm
Eiatsu's eyes shifted to the side as she nodded softly. Of course he wouldn't need ice. Gods, why had she even asked that? He was one of the most powerful men in the shinobi world. Of course a small tumble wouldn't do anything. Well, this was embarrassing. The girl would let out a soft sigh as she shifted awkwardly. She was now effectively avoiding eye contact from him. After all, to assume that he'd need ice and ask about it was... beyond offensive, right? It was if she had just accused him of being weak enough to need it. Eiatsu couldn't believe she messed up that much.

When he pulled out a plate of cookies, Eiatsu stared at them in silence. Her eyes shifted between the cookies and the man behind the desk. A look of surprise clear on her face. Nobody had ever offered her cookies before... The girl blinked slowly, but she shook her head. There was no way Eiatsu could accept them. For one, she wasn't a child. Things like cookies didn't fit into her dietary plans. She had never really eaten sweets growing up either. The triplets were the same way for the most part. Another reason was that, could she really so openly and unabashedly accept something like this? Eiatsu didn't think so.

”Thank you my lord, but I'm on a strict diet to upkeep my energy levels and be as fit as I can be...” she spoke, giving a deep apologetic bow. ”The triplets are on one as well as they are beginning their shinobi training.” Eiatsu would continue to avoid eye contact, unsure how to handle this situation.

When the subject went back to the injection, she nodded softly. Eiatsu would reach up to remove her jacket, showing her black tank top below. Rolling her shoulders, the girl would focus in silence. Slowly, starting from the nape of her neck, red veins would spread out over her upper torso under her tank top. The veins would begin to thicken until they formed a solid darkish red color with soft black hues mixed in. The veins would stop at her chin, leaving her face and hair be. Raising up a hand, the girl looked over her hands as they changed colors due to the veins as well.

”As you can see, partial suit manifestation is working properly... I'm still working on the rest.”

Spoiler:
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:39 pm
He watched closely as her eyes shifted from side to side and in that moment he knew he had messed up in not accepting the ice. Yes it was true that he didn't need it, however it wasn't worth the awkwardness that was now developing between them due to his carelessness. It was his own faut for not being around kids, he didn't know how to handle the without more than likely messing up and saying the wrong thing. Just as proved here, he turned the girls offer of help against her making her second guess what she had said.

Kids didn't like cookies either? The book he had tucked away inside his desk to serve as a icebreaker, teaching him how to expertly break down the boundaries between adult and child had failed him. He would remember to return the book tomorrow and place the shopkeeper on a pike for giving him false information.

"It's ok, I was simply guessing you might like them. I understand all to well diets and strict exercise routines."

Well now it was his turn for his eyes to shift left then right as he was visibly embarrassed that he had failed twice so far at attempting to seem more approachable. Luckily at this time Eiatsu began removing her jacket to reveal her tank top. Mortarion would sit forward in his chair waiting to see just how well she was adapting to being able to use the serum. Grabbing a pen from his collection on the desk he would flick it at her head at a moderate speed(45) He wanted to test the reaction time of her body to see if it did indeed increase as it should have. Everything looked correct the color of the suit even how it formed seemed to be flowing smoothly together.

"Indeed it does look like you are taking to it nicely, have you had trouble moving while in this form? Any stiffness in your muscles?"
Eiatsu
Eiatsu
Citizen

Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:18 am
Eiatsu would cross her arms as she shifted from foot to foot. When he reached out to flick the pen at her, Eiatsu's eyes trailed it the whole way. She never missed a beat. The girl's head would move to the side, allowing the pen to whisk by her head, causing the hair on her head to shift as the pen moved through it. As the pen clattered against the wall and fell to the ground behind her, Eiatsu cocked a brow and tilted her head. Was he pleased with this type of result? She wasn't sure. Maybe he had wanted her to catch it? Eiatsu would bit down on her lower lip before turning and going to pick up the pen.

As he continued speaking, Eiatsu crouched down and plucked up the pen. Turning, the girl shrugged as she approached the desk. ”The first time there was some stiffness, especially after it deactivated,” she explained, nodding softly. ”However, I'm not experiencing any of that anymore. Over all, it's going fairly well.” Eiatsu would move to place the pen on the desk in front of her, smiling weakly for a moment before her mouth once again formed the tight placid line. Was she allowed to smile in front of him? She wasn't sure.

Eiatsu wasn't sure of what she could or couldn't do, but the girl did know one thing. She had to be flawless. The luxury of taking chances, she didn't have that. Eiatsu knew her family had messed up by choosing to oppose the new Raikage, and she was sure that her steps were being taken on eggshells. Sure, there was the chance that she was overreacting, but wouldn't it be better to be overly careful rather than careless? Eiatsu would rather get asked to stop being so polite towards him over insulting him. Biting down on her lower lip, the girl would speak calmly.

”I have a question my lord. If I may ask it, I would like to understand how the suit works more on a scientific level...”
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:01 pm
A slight frown would creep on his face as the pen simply was flung past her and hit the wall behind it. He had to admit, he was hoping she would have caught it in some type of cool pose or something. However he guessed that dodging it did just as well to prove her reaction to it was on par of what it should be right now. It was also more his fault for not saying catch and instead just lobbing it at her, his fingers would come together as he twiddled them for a moment thinking too deeply on the matter.

Her expression spoke more words than she ever could as well s she tilted her head and looked at him awkwardly. Shit, she thinks your an idiot now, you're so uncool, she's going to go tell everyone now that you threw a pen at her like a three year old he thought to himself. He had struck out three for three on attempting to find some common ground with one of his subordinates. Mortarion had refused the ice, making him look like a stuck up kage too good for help from his villagers, he hadn't taken into consideration that not all kids liked cookies, and now to top it all off he was throwing objects at her.

As she turned around to go for the pen a part of his soul died as he came to the realization that this could be taken as him exerting his influence as the Raikage over her forcing her to pick up the things he dropped as if she was some peasant. His left hand came to his face as he face palmed for a moment at how horribly this meeting was going. Readjusting himself as she turned around he would nod at her words.

"That's very good, I'm glad to hear you got over it fairly easily."

As she placed the pen back on the desk he simply stared at it for a moment, wishing it would just vanish to never be seen again and that entire moment with it. Even her smile that she flashed screamed that he was a moron beyond compare, his mind was kicking him in the ass pretty hard. He would only be brought to the world around him once she stated that she had a question for him to answer about how the suit functions on a more deeper level, ah this would be his saving grace. He would explain this so well she wouldn't have any choice but to leave tonight saying how great and smart her Raikage was.

"Ah yes yes..I can help you with that then, as you know or maybe you didn't the symbiote you took is another living thing with it's own agenda and mind. However right now it's just in its basest of forms merely feeding off of you and reacting to the electrical signals your brain sends your body telling it what to do. Which is how you can control it so well right now. Think of it like a parasite of sorts, it gets stronger the longer you use and wear it. Eventually it would have spread enough in your body to be able to replicate itself over you completely."

At this point the Raikage would stand from his chair and allow Carnae to fully take over his body, the red and black seeping from the pores of his skin till it covered him from head to toe. Sitting back down it would recede from his face allowing it to be seen once more.

"Pretty much like this as you see now. However I've made your strain a little bit more special in terms of what it can do. As you begin to train it more completely you'll notice that it has spread to even your brain which will allow it to communicate with you. As I've said it is a parasite of course and being such it will feed off of your mentality and how you are to build it's own mentality and speech pattern. I didn't think you were that far yet, which is why I didn't ask you if you had started hearing voices yet, that more than likely won't happen till you unlock the symbitotes ability."

Lookin at the girl he would let this all sink in and of course answer any more questions she had. However in his head he thought he was the coolest thing ever.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum