Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Three Demons Meet - Page 2 Empty Re: Three Demons Meet

Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:35 pm
Both bullets had missed, and once more, the startled shrieks outside of the room had alerted to him of that. After all, he heard no.. 'Tango Down', he saw no bodies.. Unless the male in question merely disappeared and idiotically manifested right in front of us during it's course, which would be rather humorous in retrospect. Allowing a chuckle to escape his mouth with that strain of thought, he looked back to Youka telling him that it was his friend that he had in fact actually, as they would say in the Ghetto, 'Drive-By'd'. It would work in this context too however, as Xyxer was pretty thug himself. He also heard the announcement from behind the door of a Maku Jemuza.. Yukigakure. He'd have to keep that village in mind, he'd heard tales of yetis down in those parts.. Their fur would surely make for a worthy rug in this office. Perhaps he'd even find a drake in the village that was Funkagakure, and be able to use it's scales upon his desk to give it more.. fiery appearance. Looking down beside him he smiled, almost as if he was seeing another person standing next to him before looking back towards Youka, he opened a drawer in the desk and retrieved a pair of wrist blades, quite menacing in appearance, albeit very queer. Throwing the two carelessly towards the person before him, he allowed his words to fly once more, "Of course, you'll have to refund me on the expense of.. retrieving such items. After all, I can not just go handing out free weaponry now, can I?" Of course, Youka could refuse to offer money and start a handicapped fight between the trio, but that was unlikely from the way things had been so.. absurdly civil between the two. It was now that he decided to reply to Youka's friend, "Come in, Leader of Yukigakure."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:05 pm
Maku continued to watch through the head sized hole in the door.  It was pretty rude to continue to talk to Youka while Maku could clearly see what was going on.  O well, it didn't really matter, Maku was just pleased that he wasn't being shot at by wierd water bullets.  To bad he hadn't sen how the man did it, perhaps he could have achieved the technique himself.  Sigh, it was a shame, but whatev.

After hearing he was allowed entry, he opened the door and walked in.  He had originally intended to blink through the gap since he could see his destination, but he might get attacked again, and that would be super lame.  As he walked in, he made his way half way into the room.  Once there, he stood and gave Xyxer a short bow, though he never took his eyes off the man.  "I can only presume that you are Xyxer Tenkage of Tengakure.  It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.  As I stated, my name is Maku Jemuzu current leader of Yukigakure, and the better half of the association with Mr. Youka here.  I dont know if Youka has even bothered to mention me much.

Looking around the room, he took in the office.  It was a nice office after all, it wasn't his but he still appreciated the layout.  "Well it is nice to finally arrive here, been wanting to visit for some time.  I do like to travel.  It is one of my favorite things to do you see.  O by the way, I heard you kicked Youka's ass, good on ya.  So, what should we do next."  Maku said clapping his hands together and rubbing them.  "Kidnap some kids?  Attack a village?  Go get ice cream? "  He laughed at the end of his words.  In fact all sounded pretty fun, o shit.  He should have asked if they could attack and village and get ice cream.  Son of a bitch......hopefully someone else suggested that.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:29 pm
Catching the wrist mounts he slid his arm into each one of them eyeing them over looking for anything that looked like a blade. Deciding to not play with it too much he would wait and see if Xyxer would tell the man how to use them. Having something on his wrists however would be perfect as it would allow him to still use his taijutsu and weaponry at the same time.

"Of course I'll pay you for the trouble, how much do I owe you?"

Maku had entered the room and began talking about ice cream and taking over villages. Which gave the Demon a thought as well that would also fuel the fires of something as well.

"You know...as per our plans, we could go to Kumo and sever a tie that our target has there. It would be easy as I don't think there are any more but two people of any power there and I've met the Kage before."

The Demon would stop talking and let the others get their bearings together and meeting each other for the first time.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:56 pm
Looking the new entry, the leader, over once he entered his office, he noticed a striking similarity with the guy whom had been cascading through the air like a lousy time traveler.. Then again, they were the same person Xyxer realised after the brief amnesia of the entire usage of a weird.. specialty he had once dabbled in. Space-time. People could actually pull off some weird.. stuff with that. He heard that one shinobi summoned a humongous portal from another world to devour a village.. Nasty stuff indeed, he'd have to make sure he didn't become another character in a hentai novel around Maku. Nodding his head, he found some amusement in the fact that Maku knew his name, although it was most likely told to him by his accomplice, "I am sure you must have been dying to visit, after all, this village is known for it's leniency when it comes to the title of Kage.." It was now, that the dickish side of Xyxer begun to resurface, "After all, a leader is great.. but it is not the rank of a Kage, is it?" Finishing his rhetorical question off, he spoke once more, "Twelve thousand ryo, of course. I don't wish to profit off of a.. good organisation." He smirked, then he listened to the suggestions of them moving to Kumogakure, and it truly did seem like great fun.. But Xyxer was unable to afford the time to raze a village at this point in time, he still had not established his footing in his own. "I would relish in joining you both on your journeys to that.. most strange village, but alas, I must ensure the safety of my own village before the enjoyment of another. The recent changes in leadership has caused a lot of chaos in the streets, you know." That was a slight lie, Tengakure actually probably had one of the lowest crime rates in the entire nation with even it's petty crimes being met with aggressive and, perhaps, over the top punishments. Perhaps the severing of a hand and a beating was a bit cruel for theft.. But, a crime is a crime, and all criminals are scum, right?
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:22 pm
The barb that was clearly intended to wound Maku caused him to smile widely.  So he was going to be one of those kind of guys.  "Well, to be honest I am only a leader in the legal since.  Sitting behind a desk all day, not really my style, might get fat ya know."  He gave a wink.  "Yukigakure is mostly controlled by three very capable kuniochi.  They see it ran in my absence."  He continued to smile and gazed at Youka's new toys.  Seemed a tad ostentatious to him, but they seemed to fit on Youka just fine.  

"I wouldn't mind going on a little scouting tour, could be a blast you never know.  However, I think first thing is first.  We could go after some small fries and get some capital.  Work ourselves up ya know.  I think your weird clone mentioned somehting like that."  Maku finished kind of lamely.  He was for some reason having a hard time figuring out what he wanted to say.  These two weren't helping that much either. It probably would be for the best if they started low and moved high. All the same that did seem a tad boring, but o well.

Something that Xyxer had said earlier seemed to click in his brain. "Seven Swordsman huh, your creating a group?"
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:30 pm
Well the pissing match started and well the Demon had nothing to really say in the matter of running villages it wasn't his thing to do and he was glad about that. They both were chuckling and laughing at one another as they talked about these things but he could tell that they were both stabbing each other in the back. Hmm the price for the weapons was a little steep but still something he would gladly pay for the workmanship that obviously went into their creation. Reaching into his pouch with infinite space apparently to carry this amout of ryo he plopped the exact change on the table in front of Xyxer.

"That should be every penny, I'm sure you will count it anyway though to make sure. Since you're in such a giving mood though, I was wondering if I can have my armor back to make some changes to it as well. Seeing yours in action has caused me to want to make a few tweaks. Yes you are right by the way Maku we should start small and go for the gold later."

recovery post 16/30 btw
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:58 pm
Xyxer heard the retort of Maku, his armour having by now, dissipated from his body back into the realm it had came from, revealing the blue haired fellow. His eyebrows had perked up in response, a sign of amusement as well as the slight curl in his lips at the end. The village was only defended by three shinobi.. And their leader, a guy whom could just.. phase out of existence. He smirked, issuing another challenge, "Oh, is that so? Perhaps I shall visit Yukigakure whilst you are.. preoccupied with other matters." He left his meaning open for interpretation, but it was clear from the way he smirked malevolently afterwards what his true intentions would have been. He nodded once more however, in response to the following question, "Why, of course. With all of the trash in the world, there may as well be at least one garbage collector, destroying all of it.." He smiled at his little metaphor, pleased with himself. He looked out from his window once more to admire the birds-eye view of the village, such a bustling village.. Everyone seemed like an ant from up here, it almost distracted him from the two people currently inside of his office. "Sure, Youka. That'll be an extra twelve thousand ryo. Confiscated for trying to kill me, ya' know?" He smiled as he turned back around, indeed, counting every penny that was before him to make sure he was not being juked before teleporting it to his own realm, as you do in this world.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:22 pm
"If you would like to visit while I am away, I wouldn't mind.  Best make it a journey soon, one never knows were a village may end up.....or what happens when one is away."  Head tilting to this side, Maku continued to smile as he got a good look of the fellow sans armor.  He was an interesting one.  Listening further, he was interested to hear what he had to say.  He seemed of the same mind as Youka and himself.  It was always pleasant to meet people you could get along with, even if they tried to kill you for no reason when you first met.

"Damn youka, you loose a fight and your armor, you must be rusty bro.  Prob should start working out again."  Maku would blink forward closing the distance between himself and Youka instantaneously.  He would then pat Youka on the belly.  "Yep getting a little pudgy tisk tisk, prob should go run a couple laps with the village genin, o well."

"But seriously, can we begin a real discussion then.  We could hit up some minors and score some capitol fair quick if you like.  I can go anywhere in the world."  Maku said making a pretty cool ninja like gesture.  It was kind of like a stylized karate chop mixed with a disco move, if disco was around in the ninja world, which it wasn't.  So this was the moment that Maku invented disco.  "Were should we start folks?"

Internally Maku felt a jolt.  It did not show on the outside where his face was nothing but a Cheshire grin, but inside Maku could feel something slip.  The voice was snickering again, what a pain in the ass.  

"Is that necessary?"

"O I think so, you best keep your guard up"

"It was up, I'm not sure how you slipped through"

"Well best not reveal everything"

"Best not, but be careful friend.  When one takes the lead, they leave the defeated at their back.  You never know when they may attempt to reclaim it."

"Wise words, for a little brat"

"Should listen to me more often, you might learn something"

"Noted."
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:36 pm
"I'm working on getting these gennin ready for exactly that. They are young and willing to do whatever they need to do to get the job done right now. One or two of them might need to be broken so that they know who is in charge but they are good for the most part. I'm not paying you extra for my armor back, we've already traded and gained so much from each other. There is no need to give anything more as I think we have a good thing going right now."

The Demon turned his face towards Maku as he finished patting him on the head and shook his head slowly.

"I really wish you all would stop calling me by that guys name. Just because he made the mistake doesn't mean I would do the same. So please let it go, you of all people Maku should know the differences between the two of us. You should also help me train these ninja and get them ready for our endeavors."

19/30
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:59 pm
Xyxer smirked even further at Youka's refusal to pay him more compensation for his armour, resulting in a very lopsided shrug from the Wrath of Tengakure, simply walking his middle and index finger across the table like most bored people would do, even a president or some shit. "Well then, I guess if you don't care about your armour enough for a lousy lump of ryo.. You won't really need it anyway, would you?" The idea of scoring capitol was always a sound idea to the Tenkage, however, and so he did pay attention to what was to be said on that thought, but more important, he had paid attention to Maku's, once again, brief disregard for the laws of space time, and well, the law of not being able to teleport and phase out of existance. It was terrible. "Perhaps I will join you two on your exploits, Tengakure would always enjoy a fresh batch of toys." Xyxer smiled at the thought, his dungeons were becoming rather dull with no new faces to brighten up his day. Perhaps destruction was what he needed. "Still, I will take a while to get on my feet.. Speaking of toys, however, what of these genin, Youka, you can not expect I will just allow you to harbour some of leaf's golden boys without a cost, could you?" It was obvious Xyxer did not care too much for the demon's dislike of the name he was so used to saying to that body, but hey, it was Xyxer, he did not do things that most people would consider courteous or, in the grand scheme of things, smart.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum