Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Just the beginning - Page 5 Empty Re: Just the beginning

Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:20 pm
It was true they usually solved things with little tact and seemed to enjoy running head first throwing caution to the wind. However for their next opponent that would not be a option and it would require planning as he kept saying. He watched Maku go over to the board that held all of his research on the brain and memory, it had taken him a very long time to compile all of that information. There was also nother board right next to Maku that was clean and ready to use yet he had decided to..no...he wasn't erasing all of the data...

"Ma......"

It was too late Maku had already done the damage. Obviously if he was erasing a lot of hard work, he would have a very good plan that needed to be written down. Sadly, this too was a lie. The only thing that stood before Youka now was a drawing of some weird animal...in permanent ink.

"I'm going to pretend that didn't just happen, So with Kozai, as you know I want to know everything he knows, and from what you're telling me , your jutsu can bring all of his memories to the forefront, which is what we need. I'll need for him to know everything that he already knows now about Echo. He'll also need to know all of his abilities. So before I begin the process of erasing them, we will use your ability for him to recall them all, write them down and then place the ones we need."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:30 pm
"Well doesn't seem as useful as what I just wrote, but I agree.  I can take all info that's needed.  I just hope he knows something.  Someone like echo might hide their powers to everyone, it wouldn't surprise me.  What I want to know is if I can capture him in Genjutsu.  It will be difficult someone that powerful.  I'll have to think on it some, and possibly enhance what I already know.  My abilities with these eyes will also be of great help."  He spoke in a new voice one with seriousness, once again demonstrating his bi polar personality.  

"I worry about you being first in.  However your the only one who can survive, I'd be tore up like a drunk girl in a conference for sex addicts.  If you can distract him perhaps I can come up with something useful and perform a technique to capture him.  Indeed the best option is if you were able to distract, I can Genjutsu to stun and then you finish it.  I think that is the most ideal situation, but also a difficult one.  By the way, bout these pills and they are supposed to make you older, do you think it's work?"  He said changing topic and switching voices again.  Holding then out he would let Youka look at the aging pills.

As youka was undoubtedly about to examine them and make sure they were safe Maku spoke again, "well what's the worst that can happen, after all if it says it's safe nk the label what's the worst that can happen."  And with that he threw all 5 pills into his mouth and swallowed.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:45 pm
"Even if he knows nothing, he'll soon learn more than we could I think. As I've said he'll be able to take all of the information while we stay close as to not draw eyes to our plans. Once we are done with that we'll wake him up and tell him everything we want him to know. Of course we will do this not as ourselves, but as Kira, and another ninja, whom I haven't decided, if you have a person in mind let me know. I'm also going to put a summoning mark on him so I'll be able to draw him back to us for information gathering every so often."

Youka looked as Maku handed him some weird looking pills. His eyes gazing over them, before he began to reach out to them to inspect further, sadly Maku, had no grasp on waiting for an answer and popped all the pills at once. Maku was going to die.

recovery post 23/30
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:52 pm
"I can't say I really do.  I think it might be best to just be a random person.  Otherwise it could.......I changed my mind.  I'll apear as the leader of shimagakure.  That way it'll further draw him away, and he is already suspicious of that place as it is."  He smiled at the intelligence if the idea.

Youka looked like he thought Maku was going to die, he always gave him that look, and he still had no idea wh...........  Suddenly Maku did not feel very well.  His stomach hurt, and so did all of his bones.  It felt as if he was stretching and a fire was spreading across all his muscles.  Maybe this hadn't been a good idea.  Pushing through the pain he continued, though unknown to him his body was growing taller and a bit more defined as his cellular growth was excelerated, changing from 11 to 16.  "What do you think about that plan?  We can use another or a person in the dark if you wish". He said with a grimace
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:10 pm
"Hmmm Shima would be ineresting, how would we say that Kira knew him though, obviously they would have to be working together for this to work and I don't think Kira has ever met him. It would have to be someone she has recently met for this to be perfect I would think. Unless she's met the leader and I didn't know about it, just like I didn't know she was alive."

Youka watched his friend begin to convulse and change his appearance, what the hell was in those pills? Whatever it was it was causing his friend to age at a rapid rate. It wasn't natural for cells to age so rapidly without a back lash but it seemed to be doing just that.

"What the hell did you take Maku....."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:48 am
Continuing to lean heavy on the table Maku continued to try and grimace through the pain of what was happening.  "No I don't believe they have ever met, but I wonder if Kozai even knows who kaede is.  If not then it might not matter to much.  With how far away he is there is little chance for him to disrupt the story or her to blab because she wouldn't know to mention him.  The more aloof they are to eachother, which is easy since they don't know one another, the better for us because the more it seems like they are trying to hide their connection."  He ended on a sigh and deep breathe.

The pills seemed to be finishing, as he stood up probably a good 4in taller.  "The box said aging pills.  You said I should grow up so I figured I'd give it a try.  By the way I'm starving all of a sudden."  Maku finished, he was now 16 instead of 11, that was an odd situation, but what was the worst that could happen.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:10 am
"I didn't think you would take it literally. You neve fail to amaze me with the things you do friend. That process actually looks really painful, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. You really should let me inspect things before you pop them in your mouth."

Youka began pacing around Maku looking him up and down at the changes that had occurred. It seemed like indeed the pills had aged him appropriately with no further damage to the cells due to expediting their aging process.

"I don't care if you're hungry, we have a long way to go, however you should be able to use the other eye again soon. I should be able to see immediate results if it's anything like when we first did this."

recovery post 27/30
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:24 am
Cracking his neck and bones Maku stood up straight and moved around.  Everything felt fine and dandy so no need to worry about it anymore.  "Well then once we learn about the eye I think we will have a distinct advantage over anyone coming against us.  Seriously though, if not Kaede, is there anyone else you would recommend we use?  My mind is a blank as I don't know anyone else who would be of use.  This would cause a wild turkey chase, but I understand your concern for validity in the chosen person.  Kira has spent a lot of time unaccounted for though, so I could still see it being possible."  He said pacing.  He was now giving the entire situation his full attention.  Why, because the sooner they were done the sooner he could eat and that was important.

"What do you think my friend?" He would ask again.  It was clear from his speach he wasn't attempting to force his oppinion but instead just wished to be useful and provide the most conducive solition to their current predicament.  "One last thing, have you mastered the ability to perform that jutsu you have been working on?  I don't mean to pressure you, but if you kill Kozai we are in big trouble."
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:58 am
Musing over everything that was said Youka walked over to his friends side and began unraveling the gauze around his eye. It had been enough time and based on what happened last time he should be able to use it immediately.

"No, I beleive that to be our best bet as well now that I've given it more thought, even if they haven't met, the more red tape around everything, the better. So we will use Shima's leader and Kira as the contacts for Kozai. Every time we meet with him we will have to be in those guises"

By this time he had unwrapped all of the coverings from Maku's eye so that he could open it again.

"Yes, yes, the jutsu is ready. We can begin tomorrow, I promise I won't kill him. On a more in the moment note, go ahead and open your eye, you should be able to test it out."

recovery post 29/30
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:12 pm
Maku stayed still as Youka unwrapped his head, and spoke.  He seemed to be fine with the plan of using Kaede as another scapegoat, so Maku felt at least he had offered a little bit to the group collective.  The wrappings were off and Youka sounded confident so no need to worry any longer.  Instead it was time to test out his eye.    This was the eye that fired the black flames of legend.  Probably a good thing for Youka, as the alternative meant he would place him in a genjutsu.  Opening his eye, it was merely in its normal shape and color.  Walking to the middle of the room, he looked around to see what to even aim at.

The la had many prospects, important looking cabinents, things filled to the brim with embalming fluid and materials.  However, Maku was still feeling pretty guilty about the white board, so he figured he would use it.  Turning to his drawing, he activated his sharingan first to the 3rd tomoe state.  No pain was felt, so all was good, at least for now.  Taking in a deep breathe, he applied more chakra and felt the eye shift again.  Unknown to Maku, but apperantly obvious to Youka should he be watching was the complex design of his eye.  A combination pattern riddled the red iris in black.  The entire world looked more clear, and the pain that normally was involved absent. 

Focusing through his eye, he blinked and upon reopening his eye, black flames would fire out and smother the board, eating it away almost instantly.  Using his other eye he smothered the flames and caused their disappearance as the last remnants of the board were burned away.  However, due to only one eye being changed, it gave Maku an odd look with one detailed eye and the other in its regular mangekyo shape.  Blood trickled down from his MS eye, however the EMS eye remained clean and clear.  "Well sir, I believe we have some more work to do."  He said with a smile.

Maku having the eye completed decided to try another of the medical experiments that had been performed on him.  The chains of the Uzumaki still weren't working as intended.  This entire time he had focused and desired these chains, especial after Youka had even said everything looked like it was going fine.  Pointing his hand at the ground, he would focus his chakra to his tenkatsu, and attempt to release a chain.    If it worked a chain would fire, if it didn't Maku would continue to be disgruntled.

(TWC- 5083, attempting to roll for chakra chains.....again)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum