Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Just the beginning - Page 7 Empty Re: Just the beginning

Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:29 am
"Well, knowing his current dealings can only assist us.  Imagine if he showed up unexpectedly, it could cause problems, while the more aloof he stays the better for us.  It only makes sense in my mind, though I understand your worry."  Maku said as he paced the lab.  He was still in deep thought over every step of the plan. 

"Yea, Chrollo should be taken down, if anything it will just make me feel better.  All the same a nice fight could be enjoyable."  He continued.  Hopefully their eyes took hold soon, all this waiting was getting tiring.  "So Youka, what exactly wil we say when we take on the forms of Kira and Kaede?  I mean, its probably best to have a loose script worked up than going on a spur.  Also we come to the unfortunate situation, of which one of us should be Kira, and which one of us should be Kaede?"  He wondered if Youka had imagined this yet.  Maku was the only one who knew Kaede, so by default Youka would have to be Kira, he waited to see if this conclusion would be drawn or not.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:17 pm
"I guess you're right on that note, I would hate for him to appear and Kozai think that it was one of us. I think I'll also need to tell Kozai to never interact with us about his mission as well once I finish the process of shutting his memories out."

Youka was actually getting used to just being in the darkness and thought about somehow making something that allowed him to fight in utter darkness and only rely on his senses.

"I would assume I would have to play Kira, You've had more interaction with Shima's leader than I have, the only time I met him was when we took Yuki. As far as what to say, we'll have to make it convinving , just something about how we finally found you, your chakra dissapperared for a moment and we thought Echo had caught on to you and tried to kill you. Make it very believable so he knows without a doubt we are his friends."

Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:45 pm
"Of course, it must be believable.  It shouldn't be to hard though.  The important thing is he believes it is those two.  As long as that is there, we will have a heads up to the situation and can react appropriately. "  Maku said.  It all was coming together, though this night was taking much to long for him.  Moving around, he put up some new candles and lit them for his own benefit. 

"It occurs to me, we should probably begin working on some collaboration techniques.  The two of us together can be stronger than us seperate, but we have to make it an even better partnership.  I have been trying to think of how we may do this, though I still am in the planning stages on everything, no good ideas yet."  He said.  It was true, hopefully soon they would have some new techniques, but not yet.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:30 pm
"What kind of collaberation did you have in mind, like melding our bodies into one, or actual jutsu that work in conjunction with each other? Either way it would be a very interesting thing to behold, and something we should put some thought into."

Youka just wanted to sleep and it wasn't coming this of course would be another three hour process, maybe even more. However they were gaining something even beter for their troubles.

recovery 7/30
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:47 pm
"Like I said I am still unsure what I want to do.  I think through the fusing of my space and time based jutsu and your medical we could probably come up with something pretty creative.  Ill have to use my imagination I suppose and make something awesome, then you'll have to see if you can make it into a possibility."  Maku said in one quick breath.

"This Kozai fellow, I hope he works with us some what wilingly.  I think an ally would be nice, someone who could work for us.  However until such time as this mission is complete, the less he knows the safer everyone will be."  Maku said.  It was indeed another boring night, and honestly he was running out of things to talk about, instead they just waited.  Maku began to look around for a radio or something.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:01 pm
"Well you know I'm here to help you with whatever you need, so draw it up in that brain of yours and I'll see what I can do to make it work on my end."

Youka was now pumping his threads through his hands and moving them up and down just because, he couldn't see them, but it was nice to be doing something other than just laying there waiting for the time to pass.

"Who else do you think we could use as spy's by the way?"
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:12 pm

Maku found a radio, and found the most obnoxous song he could and started to dance.  Why cause YOLO thats why, plus Youka couldn't see his awesome dance moves anyway.  As he danced he answered Youka.  "Honestly I don't even know.  I don't know anyone yet, but it would be nice to have someone in some of the major villages like Konoha or Kumo.  Something to think about if it comes up."  He said.  He was still contemplating the diffrent jutsu ideas.  He just wasn't certain yet.  And yes he continued to dance.

"Youka have you ever heard of the tailed beasts.  I think we should find one.  It could be a blast to fight one.  What do you think."  Random question maybe, but Maku had heard of these beasts before and knew them to be rare, but around.  If they stuck their heads together surely they could find one.  And yea, he continued to dance
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:13 pm
What the hell was that music that was playing? Could it even be called music, whatever it was it was makig Youka's ears bleed and he hated Maku for it. He was blind not hard of hearing, he could only assume Maku was doing some amazingly stupid dance to go along with this god aweful song.

"What do you mean tailed beasts, I've never heard of them, or seen one, don't forget I was raised in a convent. All we did was pray and well...pray some more. If we can fight them though, that sounds like fun, I would love to see one if they are strong."

11/30 recovery
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:02 pm
"They are creatures of pure chakra.  I thought even you would know about them.  There are 9, each one has a different number of tails.  I have heard rumors that they are sealed in some people, while others roam free.  I don't exactly know how one seals a beast inside but I have heard it can grant the person immense power if they can subjugate the beast.  Or it can tear them from the inside out.  So sounds like a blast ya know?"  Maku continued to dance, as he spoke.  This was like excellent cardio and he was enjoying himself.  Perhaps he should dance more often.

"Anyway, they have massive chakra from what I have come to understand.  I have heard of them in the past, and find them incredibly fascinating.  It would be an awesome thing to capture one.  Besides it would be one hell of a fight."  Maku said.  The prospect was intoxicating, as he always loved rare things.  If not many people had it, he wanted it, and this would be the pinnacle of this obsession. 

If you were wondering........still dancing
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:22 pm
These beasts were something out of a story book, Youka had never heard of such things and it made his mind wander with childish glee at being given the chance to fight something of such power. While Maku was talking it still sounded like he was moving around..a lot, was the fool really still dancing and talking at the same time? Sometimes Maku was a little bit too much for Youka.

"You're giving me so much to think about, but we have one goal right now and that's Echo's death. Let's focus on that aspect first, as that is going to need our full attention. I honestly can't do anything else but think about that mans power."

recovery 13/30
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum