Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Just the beginning - Page 6 Empty Re: Just the beginning

Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:56 pm
rolling
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:56 pm
The member 'Youka Tau' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'Lucky Coin' : 1
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:05 pm
to my understanding, Bloodlines like the Uzumaki needed to be trained with to unlock before rolling. Also if you could link to where you originally obtained the Uzumaki DNA that would be great.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:12 pm
Link

Dude's been pumping chakra through his tenketsu during this entire topic, can't really train it any other way. Unless i'm mistaken, in which case edits will be made of course.
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:30 pm
since i can't find the exact rules on it, it was at one point decided that you needed to actually train to manifest the bloodline through training the actual bloodline and researching on it.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:31 pm
(Continuing the thread with CC on hold till validated)

Youka watched in amazement as Maku's eye took on a mixed design of Youka's and his Ms eyes. It was as if his optic nerves had memorized the previous design and could replicate it in the other eye without needing the actual piece. It was very fascinating and a wonder to behold. So it seemed his theory was right and their bodies were rejecting the eyes as they were, which caused the pain and bleeding effect.

Youka looked into Maku's eye more intently, studying it for any defects or any signs of deterioration and could see nothing, How many times could this eye change its form?

"Good good....This is all very interesting data, I'll be billing you for that board by the way though. It would seem that my theory was correct and we were either being rejected by the eyes or our bodies were rejecting them. Still not sure which, but it seems with this new form they are being accepted nicely. Which means we need to continue with this surgery.....again...."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:13 pm
(Sigh alright, continuing without it)

"Psh how much could a board really cost at the end of the day.  Let's keep this moving on then, I don't want to be here all night."  Maku said as he sat in a chair again waiting for Youka to do his medical mumbo jumbo.  Maku was more excited than he had been in a long time.  They were finally making large progress to powers that put them in contention for the best in the world.  Maku wanted them to continue and go through with their plans.

If Youka did what he was supposed to do then Maku would stand and pace the room with a bandages head.  "You know we really should go to shima at some point.  I'd like a little sun and surf.  Besides, we can check on things and if the situation presents itself find chrollo and kill him.  Who knows could be fun.  Also knowing Kaede's movements could assist our story."  He would watch and see how Youka was handling his own transplant.  It was an impressive feat what his friend could do, Maku needed to work on his own abilities to continue being of use to the group.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:36 pm
Day 5 Early Morning
They were underground so Youka meassured time by how long it took candles to burn, he could tell that it was about two am in the morning and they were both still wide awake while Youka was performing surgery on both of their bodies. It was a long and tedious process of removing and replacing eye balls. Youka had used his mystical palms to place Maku's eye in his empty socket and had already removed Maku's other eye from his socket replacing it with his other eye.

All in all it was the same process as last time, going through the same motions once again just as they had done with Naka and Yorice. Once again they would come back to Maku and Youka sitting and talking about life. Youka would be completely blind now as both of his eyes were now being replaced and Maku would be able to see out of one eye.

"So what would you like to talk about now?"

recovery 1/30
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:15 pm
The surgery went as planned and once again Maku found himself with a bandaged head.  Honestly he was like a mummy at this point the number of times he was bandaged.  He wasn't even getting hurt, how boring.  Maku was growing sleepy.  It must be late.  So Youka wanted to know what he wanted to talk about. 

"I really would like to visit SHima.  I think it could be fun and you never answered earlier.  We could hunt Chrollo, or perhaps just see what is there.  Kaede and I had a decent meeting perhaps, the relationship could be beneficial.  Honestly this world is so boring, it could use a little more fire."  His mind wondered and returned to that snob kid that brushed him off at Konoha all those many months ago.  It still irked him.  

"Honestly Youka, I can say I have never hated anyone or any place, except for Konoha.  We should revisit sometime."  He said with a voice full of malice.  He wondered what his friend would say, but it was true.  With or without Youka's help, he would find time to revisit the place, and the meeting would be very different.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:50 pm
Youka sat on his operating chair in a laid back position, his eyes hurt a lot from this transition into more power. He didn't like the idea of waiting for it to come either, but if it would get rid of future pains then it was all worth it in the end. He mused over Maku's words and took them in one by one, he couldn't see so his friends words struck more truer and he heard everything more deeply.

"If that is what you wish my friend then by all means we will go, How do you think that will benefit our adventure though if we are going to go meet with the very person that we are using to hide our own transgressions?"

It was just a question but it did make sense at least in his head. However the idea of finding Chrollo and hunting him down for the horrible deeds he had done to his village, he needed to pay.

"I do however like the idea of taking care of this horrible village leader."

recovery post 3/30
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum