Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Just the beginning - Page 4 Empty Re: Just the beginning

Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:39 am
This is why Youka loved Maku, even in the face of speaking about their deaths, he was still going on about vampire rabbits, what a wonderfeul place it must be to live inside Maku's mind.

"I'm talking about our deaths...and you're on about vampire rabbits. Atleast you have reason to be afraid of the poison needles to the back, that was very dangerous times.

Youka watched his best friend begin to pace while trying to calm his nerves. It must indeed be a very haunting memory of his for him to be worried this much.

"You still have some time my friend, I can't speed the process up. Also if this works in your eye, then we will have to transplant the other eye and mine as well. So this will turn into an all night affair."

11/30 recovery
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:27 am
Ugh, he was right this was going to take forever. How annoying. "So how do you interned to show Kozai all of this stuff and not tell him exactly what is going on?" Maku asked, he was simply looking for something to do as he moved around the lab.

Walking to a desk he found a complex model of the human brain, picking it up to examen it, it completely fell apart in his hands, the diffrent lobes spreading across the floor and the hippo-campus bouncing under the desk. Maku quickly attempted to clean up the mess that he had caused.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:59 am
"I'll be honest about what i'm doing for the most part. It's a brain, and I'm trying to understand how it works. That's all the information he needs to know, while I'm telling him this stuff, I'll be able to also ask him some questions about what he is doing for Echo as well. I'l of course ask him in round about ways so he isn't wondering why i'm asking of course. I think that will also be the time that you can make an appearance after I've gotten all I can and then we can begin. Your genjutsu should be powerful enough to knock him out, and then I'll perform the jutsu"

Youka watched as his friend completely wrecked his modular brain he had set up, it had taken him a bit of time to get it done, and now it was in pieces on the floor...sigh.

Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:28 am
Placing the model back on the table, it looked more like a heart now than a brain......that was weird. "Very well that all makes good sense I suppose. I have to be honest I was surprised at the way you handled yourself finding out Kira was alive. I thought for sure you might implode or something." Youka seemed to be in control of his faculties so Maku didn't mind bringing this up. Otherwise he would not have if his friend didn't seem in control of himself. Maku was bored....he hated waiting and just wanted to do stuff.

Walking around the lab for what seemed like the hundredth time, he sat for a moment, before biting his finger causing a drip of blood. Making several hand seals he placed his hands on the ground and the conract holder crab appeared. "Hello little firend" He said patting it on its head. He was gonna get himself some real sushi he thought, and were better to get it form than the land of the crustaceans. It was the deep bond they shared that allowed him such access. Maku had killed who he believed to be at the time his own family to protect them. The denizens of the coast remembered such sacrifice of charecter and as such were counted as trusted an ally as Youka himself.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:40 pm
"Believe me, once I heard the news it took everything in me not to kill Kozai right then and there. However I do have a plan for this as well, it took me a moment to come up with it but her being alive plays to our benefit. She'll be to perfect distraction, when we are working on Kozai, I'll tell you what I have in mind."

Youka watched is friend do his summoning ritual again, calling forth the little crab once more. This was another apsect Youka wanted to dissect, he didn't know exactly how it happened, but he wanted to know the connection between summoners and the summoned.

Recovery 15/30
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:29 pm
Maku whispered skmethkng into the crabs ear, or shell or something, it was hard to tell with crabs, and watched as it disappeared.  Standing up he reached into his pocket and handed Youka some strands of hair.  "These are hers.  Honestly I'm not sure what I'm going to use them for but I have a couple ideas.  Remember the old days when we plotted to cause huge mischief, I think if we survive this we should go back to that.  This world is so boring it needs some fun."  The jester demon snickered it's approval in his mind.

As he turned back the crab reappeared with a plate of fresh sushi.  "Would you like some?"  It was about as fresh as you could get coming from the coast of crustaceans.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:43 am
Ok, first off Youka thought it was slightly messed up that Maku had summoned his race just for it to serve him their own people. It was just cruel and unusual and when offered Youka quickly declined, who in their right mind would eat Nemo in front of Dori, Maku was indeed a evil man. Holding the hairs of Kira in his hand, he began to think of certain things he could do that would be useful for them but he would have to wait till he was done with this surgery on Maku.

"I'm sure I can think of something, give me some time and I'll have an answer for you. I honestly am only thinking about what we are doing right now, and also when to do what we have been planning to Kozai."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:42 pm
As Maku are delicious sushi and didn't feel bad about it at all he let the contract holder disappear.  Taking a bite and thinking he spoke "I've honestly been thinking about sending letter bombs with her hair in them, just to spice up the world.  Or making a poison in your lab and sending that.  However your right, we should focus in the task at hand."  Taking another bite he stood and walked around the room.  

Thinking he said " we might as well get to it.  Next time we see if let's do it.  Honestly putting it off just makes the world a more boring place.  I just want to see fire works!"  He said enthusiastically.  Turning and smiling at Youka a glint of the jester spirit that lay inside him seemed to shine through.  It was true, Maku liked the excitement not the dull.  The longer they abstained the more and more he wanted to do something crazy.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:49 pm
"I'll figure something out, we don't want to have everyone after us if they find out that she was framed. Besides she plays a huge role in our current operation, seeing as it will be her and another ninja that are going to be giving Kozai his orders once we are done with him."

Youka again glanced at his friend, eating the same people he had gained favor with, what a sick man he was.

"So are you ready to actually talk about how we will go about this whole thing?"
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:08 pm
"O do we know what we plan on doing?  I figured just learn a bit then do some runnin and gunnin as uasual.  However I guess it would be a good idea to talk a little strategy."  He would say as he took a seat in his favorite rolling chair.  Going back and forth for a bit he thought about what they should do.  Taking a very serious look, he walked over to a large dry erase board that had a bunch if complex looking scribbles on it.

With the board hidden from view, he erased what was on it and began drawing furiously as if in deep anylitical thought.  Finally after about 2 minutes, he capped the marker and sat it down.  Looking at the marker he realized it was not a dry erase marker but instead a permanent one.  Turning still hiding his drawing he looked at Youka.  "2 things". He said before stepping to the side revealing a drawing if a platypus.  "This is a platypus, I like them.  Secondly, I ruined this board cause that's permanent marker.  So that's where we stand."  He said as if he had just disclosed important and useful informations.  He bagan pacing and tapping his chin continuing to think of other helpful things.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum