Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Ichirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Just the beginning - Page 3 Empty Re: Just the beginning

Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:42 pm
It seemed Maku was more than willing to be Youka's test subject if it meant having more power in the long run. Youka was ok with this as well as it meant he got another chance to study these eyes from a outsiders view point and see if they held any more mysteries that they hadn't yet shown. The process of doing this would more than likely take him a little longer than usual, and again he had to remove his eyes and implant them again into another person. Walking over and reaching into another cabinet in his medical bay he pulled out a vial that housed Maku's two original eyes with their pupils staring back at him.

He brought it over to another chair that was more for operating than sitting and he propped himself up into it. He had an empty vial in one hand. Here came the part that he hated the most, the act of taking out his own eye, no matter how many times it was done, it was still very painful. Activating his mystical palms he went straight for the kill but still with enough care not to damage anything, it was a clean break and he pulled out his right eye completely, allowing his medical chakra to heal the severed bonds and stop the bleeding on its own accord. After taking a break and allowing his breathing pattern to slow back down, he would walk over to Maku and perform the same ritualistic removal of Maku's right eye dropping it into the empty vial before plopping Youka's right eye into the now empty socket again pushing his medical chakra via mystical palms into Maku's body to heal the damage.

Youka made sure to wrap the eye again with gauze so the light although dim wouldn't agitate it. He also wrapped his as well.

"Ok you know the drill, no trying to use the eye till it's fully healed, just like last time. I will be studying you to see what happens, and I have your spare eyes rigth here just in case we need to perform emergency surgery and remove them right away."

Post one of recovery (1/30)

WC 7518 towards sleeper jutsu
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:06 pm
Youka did his medical work.  Maku kind of tried to ignore having his head violated, and thought of other things, like if there were turtles who were ninjas, but they were adults.  No wait, teenagers that'd be better.  He really should open a theater and put something like that probably be a hit.  Youka started talking and all Maku heard was, "you should try to use your eye now.  It's a really good idea."  Well didn't have to tell him twice, leaping up he threw his arms up, channeled his chakra and shouted "SUSANO'O ACTIVATE!!!!"

Maku passed out
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:39 pm
Maku was an idiot, a non listening, do whatever he felt like, screw the consequences...idiot, and Youka wouldn't have taken his friend any other way.He supposed this made the entire process of actually monitoring his patient possible, without Maku moving around Youka could check various things and also maybe figure out why his friend couldn't use the ability he had transplanted inside of him so long ago.

Going over Maku's eye once more with his mystical palms just to ensure everything was healing properly, Youka moved down lower to Maku's kidney region and started pressing on the location to see if he could feel if anything was wrong, lumps, disconnected tubes, anything like that. To his dismay however, everything seemed to be working just fine and it was pumping just as it should without a hitch. What was the actual cause of this then, was it just something done by luck, did he have to reach a certain age, he should have asked Kiru more questions on how he summoned up his abilities.

Youka continued to prod Maku softly to see if reactions came from the body. While he was over here he might as well practice his new technique of sticking needles into a persons brain. Youka reached for three of his longest acupuncture needles, walking back over to Maku he would slowly start pushing them through Maku's forehead. He wouldn't feel anything but a slight pressure in his brain but all in all no pain, This wasn't the jutsu, he was more so just poking holes in his friend because he was an ass. After he was done he sat down next to his friend, kicking his legs up on Maku's stomach, making himself comfortable while reading back over his journal again ensuring he had everything correct for when he would use the actual thing. It was coming soon, and he was practically smiling ear to ear knowing that their plan was one step away from being out of the door and going on to the next step which was information gathering.

Everything looked good in his journal, he had written the process perfectly, the only thing is that it would take some time for the jutsu to be applied and he had to ensure it was done correctly the first time or he risked it breaking and everything that he had worked hard for going down the drain rather fast. Pinking up the vial that housed Maku's eye that he had just taken out he looked it over a few times and pondered if his grasp for straws would work, and although a medical diagnosis it was still a little far fetched, losing this power would be a set back in their plans and they would have to come up with another strategy but it wouldn't beat them. So many varibles and so little room for error, this was proving to be a very hard thing indeed to pull off, and what was worse, their plan hadn't even kicked off the ground yet.

WC 8025 claiming sleeper jutsu

recovery post 3/30
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:14 am
(Approved)

Maku came to, what he would judge about 10 to 15 minutes later.  Clearly this was Youka's fault for telling him to do it.  O well, he would forgive him and not bring it up again.  Sitting up, he pulled his shirt up to look at himself.  He had to make sure Youka hadn't been doing wierd expirements on him while he had been asleep.  Once satisfeid, he gazed around the room until he found Youka.  "So, I mean seriously how likely do you think this is to work?  It could work, if like I said diffrent bodies accept diffrent elements or chakra patterns, but it is a bit out there when one thinks about it.  I wish I knew more about the Uchiha.  There weren't any in my home village."  Continueing to sit and ponder for a bit, Maku grw slightly restless as he always did when waiting to revocer.  

"Youka something else is bothering me.  When we were in Echo's office such a long time ago, and you flexed your chakra, and he stared you down, that chakra......something was off aout it.  It is possible it really was just his own, but even still it seemed, angrier than a person could be, like he was holding something back, but letting it look through the curtain."  Maku grew silent and thought about it more.  How little they knew about their prey was almost insurmountable, unless Kozai proved himself a worthy adition.  Not much to really do about it though.  "We really need to talk strategy for this fight.  However, until we get more information, I guess there isn't much we can do."

(4/30)
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:51 pm
Youka had kept a watchful eye on Maku his entier trip into dreamland and waited for him to show signs of his body rejecting this transplant as well. It hadn't happened yet, but Maku had finally awaken which was a positive as well, he would at least be able to talk to someone instead of sitting around waiting for something to maybe happen.

"I honestly didn't see or feel anything from that time, I was too into the moment of attacking and then being beaten back by sheer will to do anything or notice anything else. I do believe you though that something else might be there, Echo's always been slightly atleast to me holding back a much bigger anger and hatred, I don't know where it stems from, but it's a great combatant. We'll need information, as you know, Kozai will be our inside man once i'm done with him. I do think we will need to go to this meeting in Taki though to meet up with Echo just to keep up appearances. I should be able to see this Kira imposter as well and end them if it's true."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:24 pm
"ummmmm, it is the real Kira." Maku said shyly. Shit, might as well get this over with. "I met her randomly, and it was her she seemed to believe we "saved" her somehow. A load of shit if you ask me. She had something, an item or something the prevented her death. Some kind of crystal that stores something, I don't know sounded like voodoo to me. Anyway, then I found her and fought agaisnt her, it is the real deal." Maku picked up the skull and began examining it.

"I thought about killing her, but in the end, I didn't. She could be useful in some way if we played our cards right. She desires to be apart of the team, I say we let her. Well, a part of her anyway" Maku said with a grin. "Funny thing about scape goats.....the more the merrier." He said with obvious implications towards both Kozai and now Kira.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:54 pm
Youka still couldn't believe his ears, she was indeed alive and if Maku said it, then it must be true. This would be a very interesting development, and he had already begun thinking of ways to use this to his advantage ensuring more conspiracy would be thrown into the mix of their plans.

"Hmm, I'll think of something to deal with all of these things, nothing can ruin our plans right now. Lets get Kozai back to Taki to meet with Echo and we will just float around as per usual. The thing you speak of that brought her back, I'd much like to examine it and find out what exactly it does."

Youka just sat and kept looking at Maku, there was so little time to get everything ready and still yet so much to do.

recovery post 7/30
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:24 pm
"Agreed, only way to move is to move forward. Everything will work out in the end for better or worse. How have you been sleeping friend, you are looking a bit tired under the eyes?" Maku remarked now that he looked at Youka a little closer. Perhaps he had been dreaming some not so nice dreams about the future.

"Personally I will be glad when this all goes into motion. I grow weary of waiting. Though I know it is the only course at the moment. The world is full of cloaks with daggers ready to strike, and yet I wish to simply be a sword in the open. Life is a odd thing when one really thinks about it, wouldn't you say?" Maku mused as he sat in the chair turning this way and that. Life was indeed amusing. What would things be like if only but a tiny piece of the world would have been different.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:10 pm
"Exactly, moving forward is all we can do is this time right now. It will indeed be interesting to see what happens with all of this. Ah, Yes, I haven't exactly been sleeping peacefully, I have very vivid dreams of what is to happen to us should we fail in this journey, it usually includes dismemberment and a lot of blood, but always we come out dead."

Youka was simply voicing what he had seen in his visions without actually going overly into detail about it all. He hated for it to be negative but it was all he had seen since they had devised this plan.

"I don't like doing the secretive way either, but without intel we will more than likely fail, i'm just being honest. Hopefully the information comes fast though and we can move then."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:28 pm
"very true. I also have been having dreams. However they involve rabbits....that are vampires you see. And all of us are carrots and we serve the vampire rabbit overlords. We all use carrot jutsu and it is the most terrifiyng thing I have ever bore witness to, including watching Kira attempt to throw poison needles in my back." Maku said with wide eyed terror.

Pacing the room, clearly this dream had worried him. Rabbit vampires, what was scarier than that when you got right down to it.

"So, what do you think. how much longer till I can give this bad boy a run." He said pointing his thumb at his eyes.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum