Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

midnight training (p, Samaruo) Empty midnight training (p, Samaruo)

Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:46 am
Nightshade had put Esmee to bed and asked the nanny to watch out for her. "While she sleeps I am going to train, its been a while for me." Nightshade said as she thanked the nanny and left. She was in her leather outfit quite similar to Prims.  Her deep auburn her waving behind her.  The night was cloudy and windy, she wasn't sure what was up with all the storms lately, but she didn't mind. She had to train she wanted to at least make chuunin soon. Besides, her element was lightning. She was hoping Samaruo would one day to teach her another element. She wind feeling the small rain drops hitting her face. She could feel the lightning chakra building up in her.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

midnight training (p, Samaruo) Empty Re: midnight training (p, Samaruo)

Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:57 am
The leaves on the ground crunched with ever step he took, the traveler returning from the hidden enclave that was located deep within the forest. The crows within the setting called to one another, fluttering above him in the trees. This route, only known to a few within the village, was one of the most effective ways to travel back into the village, through the training grounds. The trees barely allowed room for anyone to pass, the forest was thick with skyscraper like trees. So much, that the thick branches of the giant oaks, barely allowed any moon light to enter from above. Small drips of rain fell off from the leaves. Was a storm coming, Samaruo wondered?

Emerging from the darkness of the forest, stepping onto a large plain, where the moon light lit very well, a familiar Auburn haired girl was spotted by Samaruo, he smiles. Only on person he could think of that had that long bright hair, and was that short, Nightshade. He calls out to her in a welcoming tone, "Nightshade...", giving away his position if she had not noticed him or not, her face was always beautiful. Such warm it brought, despite the little amounts of rain that hit his head.

As the moon shined, now completely free of any clouds as he preferred it to be, it revealed his clothing. His high collared black short sleeved shirt, which had the Uchiha crest stamped on the back, was covered with his grey flak jacket. His pale grey long pants shows more evidence of rain drop then his black shirt, while his shinobi sandals show none. As for his gear, he had his ninja pouch attached to his back waist, placed more towards the right. He was only on patrol, till now, since his shift was up. It was heart warming to see Nightshade, he continues walking towards his greatest love, till finally, he would hugging her with great affection.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:48 am
She heard her name and instantly knew the voice! It was her husband Samaruo Uchiha! She followed the voice and met up with Samaruo neaely running into him! As he wrapped his arms around her shr wrapped hers around him."It's good to see you my husband!" She said happily as they held each other!
"Esmee is with the nanny and I decided to come out here and train. If you aren't busy maybe you could train me." She added as she pressed her body against his as she leaned her head against his chest and stared up at him.
Yes Nightshade was small in stature, but she was not a weakling. And with her husbands trainng she ws sure she coud become even stronger!
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:00 pm
The two hugged with warm and affection like none other, they were destined soul mates. He hold tight until he hears her reasoning for being out here, it brought confusion to Samaruo. It had been sometime, in fact, the first time he had seen her out here. He didn't know why should would be out here. What Samaruo could recall, was that Nightshade stated that she wanted to become a medical ninja. He gently breaks off from the hug, still holding on to her upper arms. "Didn't you want to be a medical ninja? I would help you train with what you need help with, but i'm not sure I would be a good choice to learn medical techniques from", it was true, he knew nothing of the sort.

His area of expertise were more of the offense, like genjutsu, even ninjutsu. However, Samaruo would try and help Nightshade progress what she needed help with, even if he knew nothing of medical jutsu. Perhaps, maybe she would wish to learn something else besides that?
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:02 am
Nightshade looked into his eyes and smiled as he spoke. He had placed his hands on her shoulders as he spoke to her. Knowing she had his support in any decision was reassuring to her. 
"Yes dear, I do want to be a medical ninja, but, I need to train in case I am ever in a situation where I need to protect myself.  Besides medical nin have been known to have to go into battle. I also need to know in case I have to protect Esmee and you are away and unable to protect us." She said to him as she reached a hand up and lightly caressed his arm.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:55 pm
Samaruo sighs at her response, but her point was true. He prayed to never see Nightshade in battle, but her bring up Esmerelda made her point even more stronger. She was very adamant to further her skills in combat, what choice to Samaruo have? "Alright, Ill help you train, but we are doing this slowly, even I haven't seen you in actually combat, so I don't even know what your capable of". he says while breaking away and distancing himself a bit.

"How about we work on your weaponry skills?", he reaches behind him where his pouch was, pulling 3 shuriken out from the bag. He hands them to Nightshade with his palm wide open towards her, making sure she takes the shuriken. Yes this is academy level training, but mastering the fundamentals is key to progressing in anything. Samaruo is actually a great teacher, he still goes back to the academy and helps out where ever he can, since he himself doesn't have a team of his own. Should she take them, he looks outwards towards the open plain. "Here, lets see how far you can throw them", he says waiting for her to do as he said.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:37 am
Nightshade suddenly realized how long it had been since she had sparred, trained or done any missions.  This was going to be embarrassing but she had to trust her husband. 
Focusing on the tree behind Samaruo, she saw a target carved in the tree. Yes she had good eye sight. She threw the first shuriken and it landed in the center of the target!
"Not bad for the first time in a while, wouldnt you agree?" She asked looking at her husband still holding two shuriken.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:47 pm
"Not bad...", he says a she judges the distance between them and the shuriken. He looks off towards the night sky, till he focuses his attention back towards Nightshade. He reaches into hsi pocket once more, retrieving a single kunai, "Now try this one, grip the handle like this...", he shows Nightshade the proper way how to hold a kunai. The fundamentals were key to mastering any art.

"Now try and hit the target again, but this time, throw it in a straight line, no arcs", should she takes the kunai, and distance himself, he waits for Nightshade to begin.
Azha
Azha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:21 am
(Given permission to enter the topic) 

Azha had been out looking for Akki and Megami when they failed to return home. She had gone to Nightshades house only to be told she was training.  When she arrived at the training grounds she heard Samaruo and Nightshade both! This was a good thing!  

"Night, Samaruo I hate to disturn you at this hour but I have an urgent matter. My two oldest children Akki Senju and Megami Kuoga have gone missing. I know they had a friend, Tori Uzumaki but I found out she went missing about 2 months ago! I am not sure what to do about this situation!" Azhas voice began to crack towards the end of her speech as she began to shed tears.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:46 am
Nightshade had thrown the Kunai as Azha walked up. And barely misses Samaruos head by mere inches! "Oh Samaruo I am sorry honey!" She said putting her arms around him as Azha spoke. "It has been two months ince Prim disappeared,  do you think there is a connection? " she asked looking from Azha to Samaruo. Now she's worried.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum