Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

Samaruo's 2 B-Ranked Missions  Empty Samaruo's 2 B-Ranked Missions

Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:16 pm
Down Boy

Today, Samaruo would be assigned to a mission that would determine the life and death of someone else, this mission would require a hero. Samaruo Uchiha, would be dashing over to the hillside of the village, that was where the reported suicide attempt would take place. Samaruo would be dressed in custom kimono, a powerful sit of clothing indeed. The mission stated that he was to stop the person from committing suicide; such action would not be tolerated within the village. Samaruo would question why people would commit such an act, but then he would cease all certain thoughts on that matter. “Maybe he has a good reason to do so, but soon I will find out why this trouble bound person has done such a thing.” Samaruo would try not to judge the person, due to him not meeting him.

Moments later, Samaruo would reach the hillside of the village, searching around the area to seek out the person. Samaruo would hope that he didn’t arrive too late, for if he did, he would fail not only the mission, but also fail the suicide attempter for not having a future. While he was searching, he managed to stumble upon a faint sound, a sound of mourning. Samaruo would hear these weird sounds emanating from the rock formations to his right. Samaruo would then make his way towards the sound, slowly, to mask his footsteps so he wouldn’t make a single sound. Once he made it to the rocks, he would then place himself against the rocks, seeing how there was no way to climb over the rocks without making noise. “Excuse me, are you still there?” Samaruo would attempt to talk to the person, trying to gain a name or a slight confirmation that the person was still here, or still sane. “Whah what, who’s there, and how did you know where I would be, did she tell you?” The person on the other side of the rocks would appear to be a man, due to the tone of voice that the person uses. Also, due to the deepness of the voice, the man clearly is of old age and not a boy. Samaruo would have to examine these key facts clearly, to avoid any mixed interpretations. “Don’t worry; I’m just here to help that’s all. What you are doing here is not of my concern, in fact, I arrived here because this is one of my resting spots when I jog around the village.”, Samaruo would make up this factious story, so that he wouldn’t give the man any ideas that would place Samaruo in a position of a possible threat. “Heh, jogging huh, you youngsters today have it all don’t you? You get to eat whatever you want, sleep as long as you want, and in a physical sense, do whatever you want. Time would definitely not be an enemy of yours, unlike me.” The man would whimper some more as he would continue to rant about the same subject. With these short moments with the old man, Samaruo would realize the reason why this man would be placed on to the suicide risk list, he was depressed. To this man, being old would mean the end of life. The man seemed to miss his youth, as do most old people do. Samaruo would then attempt to reason with him, to comfort him. “Listen, being old isn’t all bad. In fact, it is the stage of wisdom. Think of all the wisdom you could be passing on, to help us young people in our time of need. And then think of your actions right now, what example would you be setting for us. That getting old means that it is over, No! Even great kages have a time when their reign is over, when it is, that is the time to teach us young people to do better then you did, to correct our mistakes at a young age. Also-“ Samaruo would be interrupted by the old man, “Enough, just stop please. I see the wisdom in YOUR words child, thank you for that”, The old man would say as he would rthe climb over the rocks and pat Samaruo on the head. Once he did, the old man would make his way down the rock formation and went about his business, Samaruo’s mission was completed.

My Word Count is 729, 7jp and 700 ryo.

Last edited by Samaruo Uchiha on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Samaruo's 2 B-Ranked Missions  Empty Re: Samaruo's 2 B-Ranked Missions

Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:21 pm
I saw a..

Yet Again, the powerful shinobi known as Samaruo Uchiha, would once again be one a mission. This mission was a B ranked mission, one that would require Samaruo to be at his best. Samaruo would admire these types of challenging missions, unlike the previous missions that he was assigned to. The dread D ranked missions would haunt him to no end. “Those D ranked missions will never leave my memories, what a waste of my time they were”, Samaruo would say as he would lift himself out of his bed. Samaruo would throw on his ninja gear, which also had a weapon pouch that was fastened to his left side. Once he was ready, he would make his way to the door. Samaruo would then head for the site at which he was told to go to by his superiors. His mission was to investigate the village sewers, due to silly rumors that a supposed “Swamp monster”, had made its home there. “Samaruo would laugh at the fact that people would be scared at a silly rumor like so. “Silly rumors like these makes me wonder about the villagers with great concern”, Samaruo would say in a sarcastic tone of voice.

As Samaruo finally reach one of the many sewer holes of the village, however, this sewer hole would be different from the others. This particular hole is the source of the rumors, in other words, this is where the supposed monster would crawl out of. Samaruo would examine the sewer hole, to look for any clues that would suggest that a creature had crawled out of the hole. And as Samaruo thought there was none that he could find, not even any claw marks or scrapes that would give it away. But then, Samaruo would think that maybe the monster could have been a slug or snake like creature. “hah…”, Samaruo would let out a small laugh, seeing how he would sound like the other villagers that believed in this nonsense. One he was done examining the hole, Samaruo would lift he sewer open with his two bare hands, and it would appear to be not as heavy as he thought it would. Once that was taken care of, he would the drop down to the sewers, leaving the hatch open so he would know where to come back to. Once inside he would reach into his pouch and pull out a set of matches, he would strike one to light up his surroundings. He then surveyed the sewers, he sighed a bit as he gazed upon the nothingness that he saw. “Nothing, not even a corpse’, Samaruo would say as he saw nothing but brick. The area lay empty; the only thing that appeared to move was the water under Samaruo’s feet when he moved. As he continued to walk down the sewer trails, he would stop to hear a noise. The noise sounded like a growl, something that Samaruo did not like to hear. “Anyone down here, Hello!”, Samaruo would yell as he would attempt to get the attention of the source of the noise. If this was a simple joke, then the prankster would be in for one hell of a beating, Samaruo said as he clenched his fist that didn’t hold the lit flame. Once he reached to the end of the trail, he would stumble upon a brick wall. But down on the floor near the brick wall, lay yet another manhole, a strange sight to Samaruo. But since this was an investigative mission, Samaruo would be forced to climb down the second manhole, even at the risk of losing his sense of direction here.

Once he arrived down at the second floor of the sewers, he would hear the growling noise get a bit weaker. The noise would not get any lower, but in fact get louder. The noise however, rose in pinch, making the growling noise much squeaker than before. “Hmm, interesting, I must be getting close to the source. As Samaruo traveled further into the depths of the tunnel, he would arrive at a gated walk way, but that was also the source of the noise. That was when Samaruo had finally pieced together the reason why people would suspect a monster had dwelled down here. “The reason why people kept hearing strange growling sounds that mimicked a monster, was because of the echo s of the loose gate, nothing more. Samaruo then pushed against the gate until he heard a click sound, signaling to Samaruo that the gate had been put back into place. Once that was taken care of, and he knew that nothing else would make any growling noises, Samaruo would then make his way back up the village floor. “or a B ranked mission this sure was waste of my time”

My word count is 804, 8jp and 600 ryo.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Samaruo's 2 B-Ranked Missions  Empty Re: Samaruo's 2 B-Ranked Missions

Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:22 pm
bump
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)