Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ostu
Ostu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Azura's Midnight Training Empty Azura's Midnight Training

Thu May 25, 2017 12:53 am
It was around 12 o'clock or so, and I was walking to the forest that surrounded the village to train myself. What happened at the academy this morning was a failure so I thought I should increase my own skins in my own personal time. I'll start off with regular taijutsu training that I learned from Pakura, then I'll do speed training, after that I'll do stamina training, and finally, I'll work on my chakra control.
           The taijutsu training seemed like the easiest part of this, I've always trained in it when I was younger. Of course, it has been a few days since I last trained, but that doesn't matter. I looked for a very sturdy tree branch to do pull ups on, after a while of searching I found one. I grabbed it and started to pull up and down. I got my chin pass the branch quickly, I did that for a while, it went better than I actually expected. Next, I started to do push ups. Once again, up and down but this time on the cold hard ground. It felt like I was getting stronger by every second. I got up and felt my muscles in pain, but I continued to train anyway.
           Now, I wandered around looking for a hill to challenge myself for this, I found one and got ready. I started to stretch my legs and arms and I was ready to run. I decided to do 10 laps up and down the hill. When I started I went slowly at first to reverse energy for the later laps or if anything happened. I started to pick up my pace and was already on the 5th lap. Speed was always one of my strong suits. After a few minutes, I finished the 10 laps and caught my breath, ready for the 2nd to last part of my training.
            Truthfully, I have no clue about any stamina but I do have one idea of it. I started to do handstands on 1 arm. It wasn't a good idea. I fell on my back and it hurt a little, but I got back up and did it again. Over and over I fell, then it happened, I did I was doing a handstand with hand, well I was almost falling but still and I did that for a few more minutes until I got tired.
            Finally, it was time to train his chakra control, Pakura told me I have great chakra control but I don't know what happened but I am more determined now! I got into a meditating pose and started to concentrate, or rather visualise the chakra flowing through my body. Going through my veins and all over my body, I even felt it and remembered the class today, I couldn't get to try the clone jutsu until I learned how to properly control my chakra. I remember the signs I'll try it now. The hand signs are Ram → Snake → Tiger. Ok. I closed my eyes to concentrate more and then the hand signs. Ram → Snake → Tiger. Then opened them to see two clones beside me. I was delighted and released the jutsu. Today's training was very successful I can't wait to show this to the class.

[WC - 549]
[Requesting 2 Stat Points and Clone Jutsu]
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Azura's Midnight Training Empty Re: Azura's Midnight Training

Thu May 25, 2017 1:06 am
Approved. Hope you enjoy Nrpg!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum