Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

What the...(night, Prim & Samaruo/NK) Empty What the...(night, Prim & Samaruo/NK)

Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:27 am
Nightshade absentmindedly made her way back to Konoha. Apparently she had been gone for a couple of days. She was exhausted and had a horrible headache. She had no idea where she had been and she felt frightened. Nightshade made her way home and. Collapsed on the couch, unsure still of what was going on. Hopefully no one was worried about her too much.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

What the...(night, Prim & Samaruo/NK) Empty Re: What the...(night, Prim & Samaruo/NK)

Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:04 am
Samaruo would be walking aroud the busy village, he was catching a break from his mission directors, he would finally be able to breath a bit. He would be dressed in his new kimono attire, a outfit that he had previously purchased a while back. Samaruo was way behind on his chuunin exams, he had only signed up dor them but never actually attended the exams. The more he woud think about that, the more he would scoff at the idea. "Real skill isnt determined by mere rank, thats how people get killed. Real skill is determined on how fast and accurately you can perform out in frel life situations, thats how you move on in this world", Samaruo though to hiimself. His goals would be met one way or another, it would just take time.

While the pondering Uchiha would strole down the village, he would meet a familiar face. "Nightshade?", indeed so it was her. Samaruo would quickin his pace as he would make his way towards her. However, due to the close bond that they shared, he knew that somethign was wrong. As he got closer, he would reach to her now face to face. "Hey Nightshade", he said as he attempt to hug her if allowed. Afterwards once the greetings were exchanged, he would ask her if she was alright. "How are you doing, are you ok?"
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

What the...(night, Prim & Samaruo/NK) Empty Re: What the...(night, Prim & Samaruo/NK)

Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:31 pm
Prim had been sitting in a nearby tree, Nightshade had been gone for over a day and a half. It's not like Nightshade, something had to have happened to her. If she would have been gone any longer, Prim would have immediately alerted Viper. She had seen Nightshade stumbling in looking as though she was confused. She jumped out of the tree to run to her, only to See Samaruo show up. Prim knew the two were in a relationship, Nightshade talks about him all the time and how much she loves him.
"Samaruo, something is wrong with her. Nightshade what the hell? You have been gone for nearly two days? I was about to alert Viper. "Why are the bandages on your upper arms?" Prim looked over Nightshade as Samaruo held her close. "There are ashes in her hair." Prim said pulling a few pieces of ashes out of her hair.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:06 pm
Nightshade leaned aginst Samaruo and let him hold her. The feeling of him holding her comforted her. Tears started to form then streak down her cheeks to his shirt. She had no recollection since the night Prirm was injured. She could hear Prims voice but the main focus was Samaruo and his warm embrace. It told her he loved her and she was now safe and would be ok. When Prim touched her wrapped upper arms, she slightly flinched. She felt prim touch her hair but could care less. "Samaruo, don't let go off me, please hold me, I need you love." She said to Samaruo, he was the only thing that was keeping her calm.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:13 am
Indeed it was Nightshade, a face he could never forget; However, a new face would arrive onto the scene, a face that had almost seem foriegn to Samauro, Primrose Uchiha. She would come out of the blue, attempting to run towards Nightshade to only be intercepted by Samaruo. But then, as Samaruo embraced Nightshade in his caring arms to comfrot her, Primrose would inform him that something was wrong with Nightshade, a concern that was known to Samaruo already. "Prim its been... what was that?" Samaruo's voice would harden a bit, his grip would slightly tighten aswell. "You were away from the village, for two days, without me knowing?!" However, upon the new discoveries that Primrose had revealed, Samaruo would losen his grip on Nightshade as she flinched, examining the wraps on her arms. He would also attempt to pick out the pieces of ash, aswell as Prim.

As finished, he would then bring her back into his arms once more. "Prim, I can tell that you were mixed up in this as well, What happened Prim?" Samaruo would gaze towards her with a stern look.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:13 pm
Prim had a feeling ti had to do with what had happened to her. "Samaruo lets get her back to your place and I will tell you everything, I am a little concerned about Nightshade, she doesn't look to well." Prim said noticing that Nightshades eyes looked as though Nightshade was in a trance. "I think this had to do when we were attacked at the beach and I almost died, I don't want to get into detail out in the open, we should talk in private and get her someplace to lay down." Prim said as she looked at Samaruo hoping he would help Nightshade walk and then lead them to his place so Prim could tell him what happened.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:39 pm
Nightshade was so exhausted and she just leaned against Samaruo. "I-I don't know. I was here and was thinking about what happened to Prim, I remember I was going to go back out to the sea to check around the place, and I stopped at the border. There was a girl, she was skinny and pale with black hair that had red highlights to it. She was in all black and her eyes were blue, yet dazed. She took my hand and we were going towards a village, I remember the ashes and lava and smell of sulphur, then I was back here. I just remember her saying she was in trouble and for some reason I wanted to help her." Nightshade took one of Samaruos hands in hers.

"I feel dizzy." Nightshade added as she held onto Samaruo. "I want to lay down, I am still so confused and my head hurts." Nightshade was wishing could remember where she had gone and what had happened.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:04 pm
Samaruo would agree that a private place would be best, talking about a situation like this would alert the guards, something that is completely unecessary. Samaruo would want to keep this under the wraps as well, he didn't wat these girls to attract anymore attention then Samaruo already thought they did. Samaruo would then look down at Nightshade, hearing her words that cried for help, Samaruo's help. "Dont worry, I'll take you to my place, you can rest there for as long as you like." Samaruo would say this in a soft and caring tone, attrempting to comfrot her. He would then look up at Prim, in a striaght face, he was on edge for a bit. "Prim, I suggest you come as well, that way you can inform me of what has happened to not only Nightshade, but you as well." How Prim and Nightshade would be put in a situation like this is deserved an explanation, seeing how Prim was supposably under the watchful eye of Viper, the kage. This situation would grow into a difficult one, not only does he have to talk to Prim and Nightshade, seeing how both of them are the most closest people he knows, but Samaruo would also have to schedule yet another meeting with Viper, prematurely. The only other meeting that Samaruo had planned with Viper, was his enrollment into the special ops unit.

If allowed, Samaruo would sweep Nightshade off her feet, holding her in his arms. He would then signal Prim to follow him, since she wouldn't know where Samaruo lived, due to him moving. A silent sigh would come from Samaruo, not only was he dissapointed with Viper, but was alos dissapointed with Primrose. The three would leave for Samaruo's place, if they decided to.

[Exit, with Nightshade if allowed]
[We can still post here if you like? Lets just pretend that we arrived at my place.]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:32 am
"Lead the way Samaruo." Prim said as she saw Samaruo pick up Nightshade. Prim hoped he wasnt as mad at her as Viper had been. If Viper even knew about the current situation with Nightshade he would be very upset. Considering he and Akina are working on their wedding plans, she didnt want to disturb them. Samaruo and Nightshade were very close and the love they shared was apparent. With Samaruo, Nightshade was definitely safe, he would kill anyone who touched her. She followed them as soon as Samaruo picked her up to carry her.

(Exit)

(Samaruo make the new topic please )
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:37 am
Since she could barely walk, he had picked her up. The way he was holding her and taking care of her, she knew she had nothing more to worry about, and as he carried her she fell asleep in his arm. "I love you..." She whispered before falling asleep.

[exit with Samaruo]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum