Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Test of Leadership (Kiru) Empty Test of Leadership (Kiru)

Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:12 pm
Kiru sighed, wondering why this mission entailed such a lousy person. One of the civilians, an auburn haired man, with brown eyes, a slight tan, and some average looking clothes, was a model citizen. He did what the snow nin asked, when he asked it, and never gave any words against what he thought was the correct path. Since they had left the village, this man had been nothing but nice, and followed orders. He even was capable of holding polite conversation, and gave his own advice on how this mission should be best carried out. He went by Taki Natyu, but I had just been calling him Taki. The other man, one Inozuma Satano, was an idiot. Kiru could probably describe him nicer, but he choose not too. Ino was about five feet, two inches tall. He had a scraggly, dark beard, that fit his scraggly, balding head. He was most certainly not a model citizen, and seemed to have something against outsiders becoming ninja. His outfit consisted of an expensive looking coat, and some ill-fitting baggy pants. Every time he moved he made horrible scratching noises in the brush. He also did not seem capable of shutting up for two seconds, either telling Kiru he would never be a good ninja, or he would complain about the path they were taking. So far, Kiru chose to ignore him, but sooner or later, he was going to have shut him up, so they could have at least a small degree of secrecy. Kiru sighed and wiped some sweat from his brow. This was going to be a long, and probably ridiculous day.

Kiru turned to the man, and put his finger to his lips, attempting to make the man be quiet, as they were beginning to near the house. This however, prompted the man to get louder, trying to prove he did not need to be quiet. Kiru entertained the thought of knocking him out, but instead got rather physically close to him, and whispered dangerously in his ear. "If you keep blabbing to high heaven, I swear I will invent a jutsu right here that will tear the air out of your lungs."
Ino seemed to take this to heart, and simply began grumbling to himself. Kiru sighed. but was glad he finally had achieved a little bit of peace and quiet.. Finally coming upon the house, Kiru decided to finally share his plan.
"Okay, these guys know all about me, but they have not been informed of you two. So you guys need to distract the guards at the door, while I sneak in. Then, you two will sneak in through the a back entrance, and help me find this document."
Ino huffed, as if he had better things to do, and Taki nodded in agreement with Kiru's plan.
"So first, we need to scout out a back entrance for you t sneak into. Lets check around the house."
Checking around the house, they found the back was actually pretty poorly guarded. Then again, these were simply genin guarding the house, and they probably assumed I had a similar train of thought to them, and would attempt to just force myself in somehow. Sadly for them, This was simply not how I rolled. Sneaking up to the window, the found out the window was locked, and led into some sort of backroom. This wasn't a real problem, as Kiru could just unlock it once inside. Ino, however, had to have his idiotic two cents heard. "Its locked, stupid. How do we get in now.?"
I sighed, exasperated, but Taki talked to him before I could. "Kiru will simply unlock the window from the inside, allowing us access."
Ino laughed, "Ha, your so quick to defend the outsider, what do you want to bet this all fails horribly? I am already writing my report, blaming you idiots in my head."
Taki actually got a little angry, but refrained from raising his voice. "We don't have time for this drivel, would you simply help do the task assigned to us?"
Ino, upset that he would talk to him like he was in the wrong, raised his voice at the auburn man, "Drivel? i'm just trying to stop some outsider from getting me maimed. How dare you defend him! When my people hear about this, I'll have you-"
He didn't get to finish his sentence as Kiru put a hand around his mouth, and pulled both civilians back into the trees. Two of the genin had heard the noise, and made their way around the building to check it out. Kiru was nearly smothering Ino, but it was necessary, because the man seemed intent on being loud. When the genin affirmed there was no problem, they went back around the building, presumably back to their posts at the front of the building. I let go of Ino, and he angrily stood up, but was much quieter this time. "You idiot, you could have killed me."
He didn't seem that intent on arguing anymore however, and stood in a rather angry silence. I turned to Taki. "Are you ready to set this into motion?"
He nodded. "Yes sir. They will never know what hit them."

The small details of the plan were rather easy to come up with, and now Kiru found himself up in a tree, waiting for his move. Taki and Ino ran up to the two genin, their clothes ripped and torn, part of the plan of course, and they began their story to the guard.
Taki, sounding afraid and out of breath, grabbed one of the guards, acting in a panic. "Theres some crazed ninja attacking our caravan by the road! You guys have to do something!"
Ino, for his part, didn't sound very convincing, obviously still trying to make me look bad, or he was just upset about my treatment of him earlier. The guards however, still seemed to believe his part. "He looked pretty weak though, he's probably just some outsider from Yuki, you can probably beat him easily."
Kiru sighed at the obvious reference to himself, and tried to ignore it.  The guards followed the pair to the edge of the trees, where they explained the direction of their troubles. Meanwhile, I jumped down from the tree I had been watching from, and snuck my way into the house. Any minute now, those guards should be running for the trees after this ghost ninja, and the civilians would head to the window. two more genin were visible at the top of a set of stairs to the left of him, and I could hear the voice of a third. Down the hall were two doors. One of which was where the window he needed to unlock was, and the other was unknown. He was suprised when he heard the sound of shattering glass. The door at the other end of the hall burst open, and a rather smug looking Ino was visible. This couldn't be happening. He had immidiatly alerted the guards upstairs, and they began storming down. I quickly ducked behind a nearby counter, and Ino took off down what was presumably a side hall I couldn't see. After the chase began, and they were a safe distance away, I heard another shuffle through the door. Taki had made his appearance, looking quite confused.  I motioned him over, and hurriedly spoke to him, hoping to get him to escape before Ino got caught.
"The plans a bust. The folder is upstairs, i'm positive. grab it, and make your way back out the window and hide in the woods. I am going to try to save Ino, without harming anyone."
Taki nodded, and dashed upstairs. I ran down the hallway, towards the window exit, and turned down the way that Ino and his assailants had gone. The three were surrounding a door, presumably holding the Ino. They were making several threats, though none of them were too severe. Picturing one of the genin from outside, I preformed the handseals for transformation jutsu, and ran up to the genin. "Guys! we caught the ninja outside. He is holding his own though, so you go back up my partner, i'll get this guy."
They nodded in affirmation, and charged off. I jammed one of my chain blades through the lock of the door, and pulled it open. I didn't have a lot of time till those three came back. Releasing the transformation jutsu, I grabbed the rather terrified Ino, and ran back through the house. As we exited the window, I had just enough time to see the three genin come back through the hall, realizing they had been fooled. Luckily, they didn't notice me and Ino running off into the forest.

Gasping, the three of us leaned against a tree. Now far away from the house, we could finally catch our breaths, Taki had given me the folder, and I kept  it securely in my coat. Taki was smiling, apparently in a rush, while Ino was in a stunned silence.
He looked at me, a questioning look in his eyes. "Why did you come back for me?"
I simply smiled, and said "I don't leave teammates behind."
Without another word, I walked in the direction of Yuki, ready to turn this in.

Words: 1,557
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Test of Leadership (Kiru) Empty Re: Test of Leadership (Kiru)

Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:39 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum