Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

meeting kiru and maybe something more?(P NK) Empty meeting kiru and maybe something more?(P NK)

Sat May 24, 2014 1:59 am
Kira sat once more in her chair near the left corner of the room towards the back, staring at the door. It was about time for kiru to come back, and as such she'd sent a message to meet with him about the situation they had discussed earlier. She hoped sincerely he had found a way to fix the jutsu and the necklaces, and that he would have them done finally. She also had a thought that could potentially be incredibly problematic. She hoped his trust in her would hold up as the second request would seem.....well, she knew it would be an interesting thing to discuss.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

meeting kiru and maybe something more?(P NK) Empty Re: meeting kiru and maybe something more?(P NK)

Sat May 24, 2014 2:11 am
Kiru yawned as he walked to the pregiven meeting place. In his hand were the chokers Kira had ordered, though more than one. On his chest was the seal she had asked for, though not yet fully made. He would have to pour an immense amount of chakra into it while under a lot of stress, but  he figured Kira could help him do that. He also had a few questions regarding Ice's death. Kiru had bear witness to the funeral, and was suspicious of the closed casket. He couldn't help but distrust both Maku and Kira ta this moment, even though he wanted to believe them. He had to know the truth, no matter the pain it would bring him.

Entering the building he figured Kira would be in the same room. She seemed like the type to keep things simple, so he didn't bother asking the manager what room the pretty woman went into. He headed up the stairs, his hand following the smooth rail. He once again entered the room where Kira was currently sitting, closing the door behind him. He would give her a smile, though it wasn't exactly a real one. He tossed the chokers to Kira. "I fixed them, and there's a note attached to one of them explaining the new functions. I don't think they will beat the original design, but they will have to do."
Next he pulled his shirt down a bit to reveal his chest, where the curse mark now sat. "I also finished this, but I can't give you a copy till i've mastered it, which you can help me with."
He didn't want to ask about Ice, not yet at least. He would save that until he knew what he would do based on her possible answers. He knew he could never attempt to hurt her, but if he pried into information he wasn't supposed to know, there was no telling what would happen to himself.

WC- 329
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

meeting kiru and maybe something more?(P NK) Empty Re: meeting kiru and maybe something more?(P NK)

Sat May 24, 2014 2:17 am
"Excelent. Thank you. " she would take the box, looking at the chokers for a moment before sliding her hair to the side and hooking one onto her next. Two she would slip into her side bag, and the third she would hand back to kiru. "This one is for you. If you need me or Maku i'm sure you'll know what to do. "

She set the box down on the table for a moment, smiling at the thought that she had her ability to speak with maku back finally. "The training I can help you with not a problem...I actually had something I was hoping you would assist me with also....But it will be quite the dificult thing to understand and if you dont wish to assist me I will understand. " She knew the request would be a hard one to bear, and as such she had set up a small contingency to make it slightly easier.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sat May 24, 2014 2:26 am
Kiru would be slightly confused, but accepted the choker anyway. Although he attached it around his forearm rather than his neck, sliding his sleeve back to do so. "They don't specifically need to be around your neck anymore, the transmission is through a seal contract.."
He was curious about her second request, figuring he had done everything she had asked so far. He didn't really have a problem with helping her at the moment though, at least until she gave him reason not to. He hoped that Kira was the person he could trust though. "Alright, what do you need? If its not too hard i'm sure I can do it."
He wondered what she could possibly need that would be difficult for him to accept to do. He hoped it wasn't a seal that involved combining her with a person or animal. While Kiru could see the advantages of an animal instinct, the experiment itself seemed like a bad thing to do. He refocused his mind before Kira began saying anything, it was rude to be spaced out when someone was talking. She was his sensei, he should try to be a little considerate to her, at least while she was his teacher.

WC- 204
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat May 24, 2014 2:36 am
"Well...I'm working on a new jutsu Kiru. it's incredibly dangerous but has amazing effects, one of which I would like to take advantage of. It's called um......Exectution by kiss. The effect allows me to absorb chakra through kissing the target but if i stay too long then they die. If you would be willing I would like to absorb some of your chakra. I have made arangements for another to stand in to ensure that I don't screw up as well as to prove to you I have no intention of taking your life.

If you're still willing I have called Daiyuki who is with a clone of mine. he will sit in with a timer. If we get close to the time he will break us up to preserve your life and with him here theres no chance this could be a trick for me to kill you. " She let out a heavy sigh as she finished the explaination. Had she explained it well enough? How does one even go about explaining that you want to use a jutsu on them with a side effect of death just long enough for the effect not to go through? She figured she had done the best she could and left it at that, waiting for his answer.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sat May 24, 2014 2:54 am
Kiru was shocked to say the least. He was pretty sure this broke every teacher student rule that existed. He didn't really see a reason not to accept, but he wasn't completely sure. Though death by kissing a pretty girl wasn't the worst way to go out to be sure. "Well....I guess we could." 
Kiru would look away blushing. "I would rather Daiyuki not watch us.. even if it is for a jutsu.. its just embarrassing I guess.. not that its embarrassing to kiss you I mean.. uhh.."
Kiru was flustered and unable to properly say what he meant. This kind of proposition was a little out of his range. "Just uhh... whatever you think is best, i'm in."
He hoped that came across right, he didn't need anymore embarrassment for the moment.

WC- 134
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat May 24, 2014 2:58 am
"Alright. If you trust me then we can do this without Dai. " She slid open the drawer of the desk to her left and from it pulled out an egg timer. Turning the dial she set it for just a little over a minute. "I think this should be sufficient time. If you're fine with starting right now I wont dismiss the shadow clone and send for dai. Once again i will not kill you, I promise. " If he agreed she would walk towards him, preparing her jutsu with the apropriate hand seals.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sat May 24, 2014 3:08 am
"Yea I trust you... just try not kill me."
He knew he would have to keep himself calm during this, but it was hard. This was going to be his first kiss, and with his teacher of all people. Should he tell her it was his first kiss? Should he ask her to be gentle? Did that matter in a kiss. While on the outside Kiru was merely blushing, his inner self was sufficiently freaking out for several reasons. His chance of death was lowest on this list, which may have seemed odd to an outside looker. Kiru tried to mentally prepare himself, but he doubted it would be effective.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat May 24, 2014 3:18 am
She closed the rest of the distance with a soft smile as he finished speaking and her hand seals ended. "Shikei Seppun" the words left her lips and only a moment later she could feel the softness of his lips on hers. When the kiss started she would feel the pull of his chakra into her body much faster then she had expected. His chakra network would be visible the moment their lips touched, and it would take mere seconds before she would pull away, his chakra stat dropping from 49 to 1 until he was able to rest. She cradled his body in the event his legs buckled from fatigue and as the last of the chakra she intended to take hit her lips she pulled away leaving him weakened but alive.

"Thank you Kiru. Now go and rest. If you need I can make a shadow clone to help you back home. Tomorow morning you should feel fine again and we will train a bit ok?"

(gaining 48 chakra in hair)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sat May 24, 2014 3:25 am
Kiru's legs would begin to buckle, but not from the sudden chakra loss. Her warm lips on his, the feeling of her body heat close to his was maddening. He couldn't take it, but he wanted to continue. It was lucky she ended it when she did, or Maybe it was Kiru that was lucky. He was drained, and he dropped to the floor pretty exhausted. He shakily stood up, managing to stay on his own feet. "I think I can make it home, thank you though."
He made a rather hurried exit, trying to hide his blushing face. His body was exhausted, but his willpower would not let him stay near the girl where he may do things he would regret. It was probably best he leave immediately. "Send me a message when you wanna help get this seal ready."
Those would be the last words he said as he made his way down the stairs and into the cold night air. He needed to cool off.

EXIT
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum