Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
66 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Training Day [Kiru,P,IO,NK] Empty Training Day [Kiru,P,IO,NK]

Sun May 25, 2014 12:17 am
Laz was training alone. He had jogged a few laps back and forth from the frozen pond he was by. Laz then started doing a set of pushups."One,Two,Three-Ten ,Eleven,thirty One" as time went by Laz started doing a few more stretches and a few jumping jacks before taking a break. While taking a break he thought about the other with Naka and Mugen. He then thought about when Naka awakened his sharingan which made him a little pissed."That only means I gotta get stronger..." He thought as he was preparing to start training again.

Laz began some combat training on a combat dummy he had set up earlier. Throwing a right hook and a left he would then aim three kicks to the head of the dummy."I need to get stronger..." he thought to himself. Again he threw a fe punches into the midsection of the dummy then bringing a knee to its head."This isn't like the real thing." He thought. He would rather prefer a real person to fight with. He then threw a few more punches and a few more kicks before stopping. Taking a break he would watch the snow fall around him.

Last edited by Lazuru Farunata on Sun May 25, 2014 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Training Day [Kiru,P,IO,NK] Empty Re: Training Day [Kiru,P,IO,NK]

Sun May 25, 2014 12:26 am
Kiru would see the student practicing, and it reminded him of himself. And the fact that Kira had then immediately beaten him up. Well... he had more beaten himself up than anything. Her shadows seemed to block everything, which was good for her of course. Maybe he could help this kid out. "Hey, need any help there? I might make a better moving target."
He was likely faster than the guy, but Kiru should be able to improve his skills better than a dummy could.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Sun May 25, 2014 3:03 am
Las was slowly moving his feet in the slow not sure of what to do.Stopping again to watch the snow fall around. He was bored of training with the dummy so he then thought of something fun to do. Bending down he picked up some snow and formed it into a snowball. Before he could throw it he was cut off by a voice not that far from himself. Turning around he could see someone not that much older than himself. "Yes, I got kinda bored with the dummy and all. Thanks err-what's your name? Laz had a smile on his face. He then Threw the snowball at the dummy before continuing. "My name is Lazuru Farunata, or just Laz" He said as he looked at the man.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun May 25, 2014 5:07 am
"My names Kiru Retsuno. I'm sorta one of the more elder students here you could say. If your interested, I could teach you about the ways of a blade. I'm interested in beginning a sort of organization of swordsmen here, and you look like someone who would be capable Laz."
He didn't know what it was, but he felt that this boy had some potential. He would just have to get it to show. "If you don't have a sword yourself, i'll let you borrow mine to see how you do with it. If anything, I can buy you a blade and teach you later."
Kiru would rather dump some funds into armor, but this team was also important to him. We would wait on the boys answer to proceed.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Sun May 25, 2014 6:36 am
Laz scratched his head as he was thinking." Well if I can learn something new I guess it won't be a problem" he thought to himself. "Kiru you said? I guess I'll take you up on the offer." Las said as he pulled his scarf down from his mouth. "Yeah I don't have any swords or anything so I guess you'll have to get me one but I promise I'll pay you back."Laz said.  He wasn't the type to not keep his promises so he accepted the offer. "So..... what do we do first" he asked as he was looking around the area.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Mon May 26, 2014 6:04 pm
Kiru would flip around the sword, and hand the handle to Laz. "Before I go off buying you a weapon, I want to see how you handle one. Swing this at me, and lets see how you do."
Kiru doubted the boy would get off any hits, but the training would be good for him, and would also let Kiru know what he could do. Kiru would just have to dodge the sword and get a feel for the boys tactics.
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Tue May 27, 2014 9:25 pm
Laz took the blade from Kiru when he turned the handle to him. Once the blade was in his hands he then held the blade in both hands."Well guess this is how you hold it"He said. He then took one Step forward and swung the blade at Kiru. He would then spin around into a crouching position with the blade. Once in the position he would then dig the blade in the snow and slash upwards. He figured this guy had more experience with it so he wasn't at all afraid of accidentally killing Kiru.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Wed May 28, 2014 6:37 pm
Kiru dodged both strikes effortlessly, ending up several feet back from his starting position. "That wasn't bad. Keep going, try to add some flourish and strategy. Swordsmanship is an art, not just a fighting style."
He believed this kid could become good, he just needed a bit more training.
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Wed May 28, 2014 6:52 pm
Mugen grinned with mirth shining in his sapphire orbs as he continued to ice skate of the frozen lake. He didn't even have the correct shoes on, merely wearing a pair of purple high tops. On his top was his usual dark blue turtle neck shirt, a pair of black basketball shorts on his legs. He proceeded to skate on the perimeter of the lake, performing a few jumps and pivots here and there. The ice was thick enough to support his weight which meant he didn't have to worry about falling into any freezing water. As he skated, he couldn't help but notice the duo training near by. The boy was eventually on the edge of the frozen where it was closest to them. He already knew the face of one of the individuals: Lazuru. This guy seemed to be everywhere he went and it honestly scared him a bit. There was a possibility that the teenager could be a stalker...

No, he knew Laz was better than that. However, the other face was of one he never seen before. Mugen took in the stranger's attire, noticing how much older he appeared than Lazuru. It was obvious that the man was...a man, their superior. He squinted his eyes before thinking about how he should approach them. With their current movements it was apparent that they were going some form of training. Perhaps he could join in on the fun.

"Hey, Laz!" Mugen called out, doing a small twirl in expertise here and there, "Who's your friend?"
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Wed May 28, 2014 9:07 pm
Laz watched as Kiru dodged his attacks. Before he could attack again he heard someone call his name turning around he would see Mugen."Hey Mugen what brings you here?" He asked he then continue to talk."This is Kiru" he said turning around he would then run towards kiru for an attack with the blade.This attack was a feint because he would then grabbed the blade with his left hand and jump upwards one foot above Kiru and would then slash downward at kiru's head
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum