Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Test of Leadership Empty Test of Leadership

Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:46 am
Yorice would be given a Mission from the village leader, to take two civilians and retrive a envelope, being told no one gets hurt, and no damage to the Envelope, Yorice would roll his eyes "this shall be simple" he retorted and took the mission, and he went to the meeting point where he would meet the civilians.

When Ice got there, he found they where waiting....and Arguing before the mission even started, Ice would sigh and talk to them both "Excuse me, I am Yorice, what is going on here? You two were filled in on the mission already, but your arguing? we need teamwork, so what is the issuse?" Ice would get a response from one first : I am Neil, And when i met this guy he stole some ryo from me already, he is a troublemaker, I wont work with him, even if he gave me my ryo back: Ice would look to the other man and he would begin : I am Jeff and it is nice to meet you Yorice, you look strong if I may say, and as for this Argument, I found the money on the ground, and simply picked it up, he is the troublemaker, but at least I am willing to work this out when he is: Ice sighed and would think for a moment then nodded "Fine we will split the ryo between you two, let me see it" when he gets handed the money he rips it in half and gives each half "Its just money you can earn more, this is meaning less banter, now we have a mission we have to get on" and Ice walks off towards their target, and is followed quietly by Neil and Jeff.

When Night fell they were close to their target, and at this point the two of the civilians were getting close to getting at each others throats again, he would turn to both of them and hold a finger up to his mouth to get them to shush he then whispered to them "we have to be quiet, or we will be heard, now I am going to go ahead and check out the place, you two, try to be nice while I am gone please".

Ice went ahead and scoped out the place, five genin, with regular patrols, this was going to be hard, they seemed like they were informed on the misson, this is going to be just great he sacrasmed in his mind, meanwhile back with the other two, trouble was brewing and they started to get into an argument, as ice returned they were about to start fightning and he stepped into the middle and looked at both of them holding them back from each other "Stop it both of you, what happened to teamwork and quiet, there are five genin, we need to create a distraction to get past them, think you can handle this?" they both stopped and looked at ice, nodded and asked :what do we do?: Ice would start to go over his plan with them "Ok I will create a distraction, You two get the document once either all five come or an opening, only then do you understand?" Even though they both nodded Ice belived something would go wrong with how these two have been, and ice would tell them "Our Meeting point is right here, once you get your part done, get here as fast as you can, if you are followed just run to the village, I will catch up to you guys" and with that Ice would take off running.

For his distraction Ice would make some rustling in some bushes near the genin and break a twig, and then let them catch a glimpse of him as he took off running away, three genin would follow, leaving two but while they looked in his direction, the two civilians would be able to sneak in, and start looking for the envelope, but as they scrambled around one of them bumped a lamp and it fell and  broke, the two genin left would turn and head for inside, the two civilians after just finding the envelope would hear the door open and close, they would both look at each other and try to hide near their exit, and after the genin passed by them they would head out, and upon making noise the genin would turn and run to check out the noise, but the civilians made it out of sight just in time, and were meeting in the hidden spot and waiting, but as always trouble was brewing between the two of them.

Meanwhile ice had lost his persuers and already doubled back, and by the time he got close he saw that the genin had found the spot and the two where ready to get the villagers, Ice had to move quick, he stood up and shouted for them to run, and he took off towards the genin, as the villagers took off running for the village they saw the genin and Ice heading towards them, as the genin saw Ice they assumed he took out the other three and so they went running in the opposite direction away from him, thinking they were no match, and when they left, Ice would take off after the other two, and when he finally caught up they were argueing again, he jumpped in the middle after he heard both guys say to the other :This is your fault: Ice would look at the two of them "You both calm down, did you get the envelope?" and neil would hold it up, and ice would nod with a small smile "You Both did good" Ice would nod at them both "The genin was no ones fault, they happened to find you both is all, now lets go back home" and with that they started walking back

As They would walk back Neil and Jeff would begin to argue over carring the envelope and also who would gain the most credit for the succesful mission, and Ice would turn around and talk to them peacfully "both of you stop it, we all get equal credit in the mission, I will carry the envelope if you dont stop arguing, that way you have nothing to worry about" Ice took the envelope and with the arguing finished they would continue their walk back to the village.

Upon returning they would go to the leader and turn in the envelope, and once all praised they would all walk out an go their seperate ways.But before leaving Ice would randomly hug them both and thank them both for their help" Thank you honestly both of you, you did excellent today, and I would be proud to work beside the two of you again" Then neil would reply :Well it wasnt all fun and games but your welcome and thank you aswell, but im not doing this again goodbye : and he walked off, and Jeff replied : Sorry i broke the lamp in the house its why we were followed, but thanks for saving me back there, I owe you one Yorice: and he would be off in the other direction, then ice went home for a well deserved rest and a shower, along with some food, so he ate a bowl of ramen, showered a nice warm shower, and got dressed for bed, curling up and falling asleep he would have sweet dreams.

TWC-1250 Claiming 750 Ryo, Chunnin Exam ticket, 6 stats and 12 jp
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Test of Leadership Empty Re: Test of Leadership

Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:57 am
Approved for Ryo, not for stats, cause this is a mission under B rank so no stats sorry.

Also I give you a B
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Test of Leadership Empty Re: Test of Leadership

Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:25 am
Also only 3jp it's kn the mission rules
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum