Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 5:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 3:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 2:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 1:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 1:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 12:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 12:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 11:13 amAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 11:12 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 48%
8 Posts - 16%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8450

Test of Leadership Empty Test of Leadership

Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:47 pm
Daiyuki had found himself outside Maku’s closed-door office reading a note left to him that he had received from his secretary Charlotte.  Daiyuki’s eyes begin to scan the note. The test or mission seemed easy enough, He was to travel to the boarder and retrieve a small folder containing an important document from a regular sized building. Daiyuki eyes scan on further down the note. Intel had noted the building would be guarded by 5 genin, the genin had specific information on certain ninja in the village so the would be prepared to retaliate accordingly.  The folder was not to be damaged, as Daiyuki scanned further down his mouth sort of dropped because he read that two civilians would be accompanying him, they and the genin who guarded the building couldn’t be harmed as well.

Daiyuki sighed “This is going to be a long day” He said to himself as he finished reading the note which told him to report to a nearby pub to pick up the civilians who would be sitting at a table awaiting his arrival and further instruction. Daiyuki proceeded to leave the Kage building; he would receive a glance from Charlotte one which only Maku could probably decipher.

Shiroi had been waiting for him as he had exited, “We’ve got a mission and two people will be joining us Shiroi so please keep an eye on them.” Daiyuki had said to her as he approached. “Well if they smell anything like you it shouldn’t be hard boss” Shiroi responded. Nearby people stared and pondered how Daiyuki was able to communicate fully on with his wolf ninken, they even begin to whisper ungodly things about the two.

Nevertheless Daiyuki continued to walk toward the pub.  As he reached the pub his nostrils had begin to burn a little from the smell of the alcohol, flinging open the door he immediately scanned the hostelry looking for the civilians that would join him and his two wolves.  
Shiroi waited outside as Daiyuki entered the pub, He hadn’t thought about where Kuroi might be.

Peering through his black and blue wolf silicon mask, Daiyuki spotted a table with two gentlemen at it. Daiyuki noticed that one man had what appeared and smelled like a cup of sake in front him. The man was rugged looking, he sat slouched and his clothes were a bit ruffled and weathered it seem to Daiyuki this civilian had seen some horrible times.  Daiyuki glanced at the other man. The man was slightly younger and softer in his features. The man also sat upright at the table, his clothes is what stood out to Daiyuki the most.

As Daiyuki approached the table with the two civilians, the younger of the men quickly stood at attention “I’m Yomi Akamono, cilivilan of Yukigakure.” He said extended his hand to Daiyuki.
Now that young man was standing Daiyuki could notice the man was dressed as a shinobi with a kunai and 4 smokebomb and 5 ninja wire. “Why are you dressed like that” Daiyuki retorted completely ignoring the man’s hand. “I…I.I just thought” The man stumbled out “You thought wrong, and we have no time for you change” Daiyuki interjected cutting the boy off in mid sentence. 

The older man down his cup sake, “Akimitsu Sona” the
Man said after letting out a burp.
“Drinking before a covert retrieval mission? You’re no better than this fumbling idiot,” Daiyuki said to the man after smelling the alcohol on his breathe

Letting out a large sigh “Stand up let’s get going” He said to the two men.  Daiyuki could tell it was going to be a rough day with one civilian being drunk and almost disorderly and the other who seemed over zealous and upright. Maybe these two civilians were just mirror images of himself, either way Daiyuki needed to complete the mission at hand.

As they left the pub Shiroi greeted them at the door.
The sudden appearance of the wolf startled the younger of the two men; the other was to drunk to care. “Boss, Kuroi found a great route to the building it should take us 30 minutes to get there.” The wolf reported to Daiyuki.

As they set out to meet Kuroi at the gate of Yukigakure Daiyuki went over the game plan. “Okay here’s the plan guys, Shiroi, Kuroi and Yomi since he’s dressed like a shinobi will chase you Akimitsu passed the house approximately 20 to 30 yardsmas if they are in pursuit of you. Futhermore because of Yomi being dressed like a shinobi and you being dressed well like a bum, he should be able to draw at least 4 genin away from the house. Once I’ve secured the folder I will howl. Once I howl the two of you jump on Shiroi and Kuroi then escape back to Yukikagure”.  Daiyuki looked around to make sure people understood their role in the plan.

As they headed out the gate and traveled to the boarder of the village this took about 1hr or so. They come to their destination, taking position behind hedge of snow Daiyuki eyed the building just to make sure Intel was correct about the information. He counted 5 people whom he assumed genin. 4 outside which probably left the strongest one inside.

“You think I’m running out toward them you’re out of your mind,” The older man said turning to walk away

“We will complete the mission assigned to us or I will kill you and eat you myself” Daiyuki retorted grabbing the man’s shirt halting his rebellion

“You guys should really keep it down, I think they could be on two us,” The younger man said as two of the four genin begin to look toward his direction

“You will not jeopardize this mission because of your drunken ego” Daiyuki said looking at the man through his porcelain wolf mask

The man dislodged himself from Daiyuki’s grasp “You want ego? I’ll show you an ego,” The older man said to Daiyuki before scurrying out of the cover toward the building.

“Hey!!! Come Out!!! There’s a ninja back here!!!!! He’s trying to kill me!! Help!!! Akimitsu said as he was nearing the building.

One of the genin didn’t hesitate to shove him behind the door before he and the other three headed toward Daiyuki, Shiroi, Kuroi and Yomi.

“What do we do boss?” Asked Kuroi

“Hey kid you want to be a shinobi?  Well then here’s rule number one obey my orders, give me 1 smoke bomb then you hop on Shiroi and return to the village me and that drunken bastard will be right behind you” Daiyuki said to the boy.

“But I can fight” The boy retorted

“Sometime’s it’s best to retreat and live to fight another day” Daiyuki responded.

The mission had taken a turn for the worst. However the boy headed Daiyuki words. 

“Okay Kuroi, it’s just me and you vs them. Object of this game is not to harm them! Do I make myself clear” Daiyuki sternly asked 

“Got it boss” the wolf replied

“I’ll throw this smoke bomb as they near your job is to secure the civilian and return to the village understood?”

As the four genin neared Daiyuki acted fast by letting them get close as possible before releasing the smoke bomb. As the cloud submersed the both Dayuki and his wolf with the four genin, he remained silent.

Daiyuki could tell these particular genin might’ve had Intel on him but they weren’t very well trained in masking movements and sound. One by One Daiyuki slid by them striking them with just enough strength just to render them unconscious.

As the smoke cleared Daiyuki and Kuroi made there way to the building out of 5 only one genin remained. As he neared the building, Daiyuki could here the drunken man’s voice. The man sounded irritated, Daiyuki kicked open the door to see the man bound in a chair with the genin standing about a few inches in front of him. 

Daiyuki thought to himself “This mission had just become a hostage situation” Daiyuki remember his mission was to not bring harm to the genin and civilian and to retrieve the folder without it being damaged. “Something got to give,” He thought to himself.

Before the genin could address Daiyuki, Daiyuki motioned for Kuroi to lunged at the genin. In result of Kuroi lunging forwarded the genin reacted by stepping back and just as he did he tripped of the man breaking loose his bondage.  Daiyuki quickly came toward the man and not accepting his drunken apology struck him with enough strength to render him unconscious. Daiyuki then threw the man on the back of Kuroi.

“Take him straight to the village hospital” Daiyuki commanded his wolf

Daiyuki located the folder and placed it with his jacket pocket. He turned to notice the genin who’d fallen over; the genin was fumbling to grab his kunai. However Daiyuki quickly subdued his hand.

“You should think about getting a lot stronger if you’re to represent any village” Daiyuki said peering through his porcelain mask

“You know what happens to weak in Yukigakure No Soto?” He asked the genin

The genin eyes had gotten big and he shook his head no, just as he did Daiyuki took his other hand and removed his mask revealing his werewolf-transformed face.  As the genin took in the sight of Daiyuki’s face and sadistic smile, he screamed and fainted.  As the genin fainted Daiyuki picked him up and walked outside to lay him with the rest of the genin.

Taking the folder, Daiyuki started to make his way back to the village, he was satisfied that he was able to control his urge to kill both the civilians and the genin.

He knew Maku wouldn’t be proud that he even had to lay a hand of the precious genin but Daiyuki hoped he’d understand sometimes things don’t go as planned.

(TWC =1661)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Test of Leadership Empty Re: Test of Leadership

Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:24 pm
Approved for 3 jp

B+, very well written, <.< but not done exactly how I asked, but it happens
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen

Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:26 pm
what about the ryo?
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:29 pm
thats approved to, I assumed it was implied, But you didn't list the jp amount <.< so I thought I would just mention it since many people seem to be forgetting how much JP these lower rank missions are worth
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen

Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:30 pm
Okay well on to step two...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum