Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Where's the body? (Private, NK) Empty Where's the body? (Private, NK)

Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:08 pm
The body of Rin never showed up, the leader of the Senju clan that had fallen over dead in Den's office some time ago. Haru Hyuuga, a boy who was being trained by the also mysteriously deceased Yozora. Something about that struck Den as odd, especially seeing as Haru had taken the body of Rin with him before it disappeared. Den didn't want to suspect Haru was behind these murders. Even if a Genin could somehow stealthily kill an Anbu and a Chuunin, why would he do it?

Den sent a Chuunin to go find Haru and tell him to meet Den in his office. He waited anxiously in his chair, wondering how this conversation would go. He wore his usual official clothing, and as usual had his customized gear under it as well. He wondered if he would actually have to use his gear today, would Haru turn out to be some highly skilled assassin that had somehow killed Rin without Den even noticing? And was he capable of having killed a Captain? Den didn't think so, but he'd remain on guard in case this boy really was dangerous to the village. This boy had been picked to be an Anbu-trainee, Den hoped that if the boy was innocent this wouldn't hurt his reputation much. Some of the elders thought he might have killed them, but Den took many of them to be paranoid old fools. So he waited, patiently, observing his office as he waited for Haru to enter.

WC:251
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Where's the body? (Private, NK) Empty Re: Where's the body? (Private, NK)

Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:17 pm
Haru cautiously opened the door to Den's office, forgetting to knock. 
"You wanted to see me?" He asked, standing in the doorway. He'd been woken up by a chunin, who had told him he was to meet with the Tenkage. Given his particular circumstances, perhaps it wasn't for something bad, but still... The way the chunin had acted told him he was in trouble. After all, the last time he had been in this office, he had left with the body of his sensei... That probably looked bad to Den. Haru would wait patiently in the doorway for Den to speak to him
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:25 pm
Den heard the door open, and looked towards the door as Haru entered. The Genin had neglected to knock, but that wasn't what was important. He need to find out what Haru did with Rin's body, and see if he was in any way connected with Yozora's death.

"Well, I'd like to see Rin's body actually. Where is it?" He sounded calm a she spoke, analyzing Haru as he waited for a response. Would he tense up? Go for a weapon? Den was tempted to activate his Sharingan, but choice to wait instead. He didn't want to provoke Haru.

TWC: 350

Last edited by Denkiteki on Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:18 pm
Haru tensed up slightly as Den answered. This was to be expected, of course, but he still felt a sort of surprise and dread in him as he answered.
”Oh. That.” He said, his voice hardly louder then a whisper. He reached for his belt, pulling out a small scroll. ”I hope you’ll understand, Rin was my sensei, and my friend. When he died, I didn’t really know what to do. I brought his body to my hotel room and sealed it in a scroll. I wanted to find out why he died, because having a heart attack like that without warning, well… I wanted to know a reason.” He explained. There had been quite a few deaths like this lately, first Rin, then Haruna and Matsu. He currently had no idea Yozora was dead, as Takeo had not told him so at their last mission.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:36 pm
Den watched as the boy began to reach for something, however he was fairly sure it wasn't a weapon. The boy seemed tense, but not ready to attack the Tenkage. That was good, Den was definitely more inclined to think the boy hadn't killed his sensei when he removed a simple sealing scroll. His explanation for taking the body was a bit strange however, and Den once again was entirely unsure as to whether or not he should believe the boy.

"And you thought you'd do a better job of finding out than our hospital, why is that?" Den knew a lot of the doctors at the hospital very well, and even some that worked at the morgue. They were all fairly competent, there was no reason Haru should doubt their ability to find out what killed Rin. Den waited for the boy to answer, but he did not like what he was hearing so far.

TWC: 506
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:53 pm
Haru removed the seal from the scroll, causing Rin’s body to appear in a poof of smoke. As he did this, he sighed.
”Alright, so here’s the real reason.” He would say as soon as Den finished speaking. ”I’m… Trying to come into possession of a Rinnegan eye.” He would say. ”And as I understand it, I need Senju blood to get it.” He would explain, just in case his reasoning was not quite clear yet. He hoped the man would be willing to allow him to do this, as Senju blood was incredibly hard to come by, in his experience. ”I had every intention of taking back the body, once I got the blood.” He added, just to make it clear his intentions were relatively harmless.Haru removed the seal from the scroll, causing Rin’s body to appear in a poof of smoke. As he did this, he sighed.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:29 pm
Den should have punished the kid right then and there, that is what a good Kage might have done. But instead Den nodded. He had similar aspirations at one point, to become a God like the Sage of Sixth Paths. But he lacked the senju DNA to attempt such a thing, and even then he was unable to learn Wood Release. So he had given up, and was now trying to develop his snake abilities and such.

But if this Genin could possibly obtain Rinnegan, that would do wonders for the village. Assuming he intended to help the village of course, Den would have to take some measures to ensure the boy couldn't use his powers against Tengakure if he did manage to get the most powerful doujutsu. But, first he had to find out if the Genin was even capable of obtaining this power.

"Don't lie to me again. The reason I brought you here was because I thought you might have been involved in his death. If you had just told me that you wanted to have Senju DNA I would have been willing to assist you." Den's tone was serious, he did not enjoy being lied to. But, he could understand the boy's desire to be secretive. Den belonged to no clan, but he imagined those who were might be upset if they knew someone was playing with their clans KKG.

"Alright, well I suppose we should get to work then, are you ready?" Den was actually rather excited to get back to experimenting. But at the same time he believed he shouldn't be, this was to shady for him. But, if this worked and he could get Haru the Rinnegan, perhaps it would be worth it. Den's face didn't really show his conflicted emotions, instead trying to still look annoyed at the fact Haru lied to him.

TWC: 817
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:58 pm
As expected, Den looked quite upset with Haru for lying to him. Still, the nod he gave was reassuring at the very least. Of course, this reaction was expectable. Telling someone you wanted to acquire a power that essential put you on par with god if used correctly was quite a ball to drop. The boy’s intentions were, in his mind, pure, if a little selfish. He was doing this to make himself more powerful, of course, but he was undyingly loyal to his home village, so turning against them was the last thing on his mind.

As Den explained why he’d called Haru there, his face twisted up in a confused look.
”Why would I kill my sensei?” He would ask quietly, before a look of understanding crossed his face. He’d just revealed he wanted a Rinnegan, and his sensei had dropped dead next to him during his quest for senju blood. Suspicious, of course. ”Okay, I guess it kinda looks bad… Don’t you have mind readers or something? Scan my thoughts if you like, I didn’t kill Rin.” He would say.

Then Den did something he didn’t expect… He offered to help. ”Wait, what?” Haru would say, confused. ”I thought you were mad about this!” He said. Maybe Den DID believe him… And help with acquiring the Rinnegan eye would be quite useful to him, especially from this Kage-Class ninja.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:44 pm
"I am mad because you lied to me... but if this works you could become one of the villages greatest assets." There was still a few problems though, a lot of them being because Haru had stolen the body. Den had tried to keep those who worked outside his office quiet about the event, but if any of them knew who Haru was there was a chance they might tell someone it was him who stole Rin's body. And if word spread, and a Senju found out, Haru could be in real trouble.

Den didn't think the Senju would allow him to simply let Haru off the hook for taking the body, they'd probably want him to be punished in some way or another, maybe even killed seeing as Rin had possessed their Kekkai Genkai. Now wasn't the time to think about that though, Den would think of some way to appease the Senju clan later. He'd either have to make up some story to try and get Haru off the hook, or just find some sort of punishment for Haru that the Senju would think was adequate.

"Anyway, I suppose we should get started then." With a mental command, Takehiko would appear in front of Haru. He'd be a few feet away, facing the Genin, "Takehiko will take you to my lab while I deal with the body." If Haru allowed it, Takehiko would place a hand on his shoulder and after a few moments the two of them would be teleported to Den's lab in Sanctuary. After they were gone Den would walk over to the body of Rin with the two syringe son his person, filling them with the Senju's blood. He would then teleport Rin's body and himself into the freezer that was next to his lab. It was where he kept the bodies he used for DNA or experiments. He'd then use Sanctuary to allow him to alter one of the blood samples into a serum that he could give to Haru, that would help him develop the bloodline once it was injected.

Once that was done, Den would teleport out of that room and into his lab, on the opposite sid eof it that Haru and Takehiko would be on should Haru have allowed Takehiko to teleport him. The lab was a spacious white room with a number of operating table and cabinets in which Den could keep his tools. It was very well lit, but there wasn't any clear source of light in the room. It would smell very sterile, clean. One great thing about keeping a lab in a dimension in which you were god was that cleaning was extremely easy.

"So, are you ready?" Den certainly was. He wondered if he should get a sample of Yuri Uchiha's DNA to implant in the boy as well, or if he already had Uchiha DNA. He'd have to find that out later though, even if he didn't have that Den didn't want two give him two bloodlines in quick succession.

TWC: 1324
250 words used to create serum
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:38 pm
Yup, he was still mad. With good reason, however, Haru felt he’d also had a pretty good reason not to tell. ”Well, you understand why I didn’t tell at first?” He would say in an almost businesslike tone. ”I’d probably get ripped to shreds and turned into a tree if the senju heard about this.” He said, a rather vivid image forming in his mind. Not a pleasant way to go. Still, he doubted from the businesslike manner Den had taken on that he was going to be turned over to the Senju for this, as all Haru was really trying to do was help ensure the village’s security, in his own way.

A boy appearing to be around Haru’s age would appear, causing Haru to blink hard for a moment. Teleportation. Sweet. The two of them reappeared in a large, white room, spotlessly clean. This was sort of a cliché’ medical lab, at least in Haru’s mind.
”Where are we?” He would ask in a casual tone to the clone in the room with him, before Den arrived. He wasn’t in the least bit weirded out by this, as when living in the ninja world you tended to disappear into poofs of smoke more often then you’d think.

As Den reappeared, Haru would nod in affirmation.
”Ready when you are.” He would say. ”I’m working on locating a sharingan, but I figured I should take the senju blood while I have it.” He would say. A person questing for the Rinnegan without a sharingan wasn’t the most promising of cases, but he felt lady luck owed him a debt she’d repay him soon, in return for his missing eye…
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum