Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Previously on Rakka
Previously on Rakka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Where's the body? (Private, NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Where's the body? (Private, NK)

Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:03 pm
Haru would shrug, slightly embarrassed by Den’s question.
”Just lightning… I haven’t really tried to use any other elements, because ninjutsu isn’t quite my forte.” He explained to the other man. He hadn’t used lightning since back when he remembered how to make ration clones… I mean Raiton clones… mmm… food clones. ”I’d need earth and water natures to create mokuton, correct?” he would ask.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Where's the body? (Private, NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Where's the body? (Private, NK)

Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:53 pm
Hm, well Lightning Release wouldn't help him learn Wood Release. It would take awhile for Haru to be able to learn that element, assuming that Haru could even learn Earth and Water. Well, at least now if Haru turned out incapable of becoming a Sage Den would have an Uchiha and Senju body, which would allow him to try again with someone else.

"Well, I know Earth Release, obviously. I suppose I could try and teach you how to use the element." Den tried to think of a good way to teach someone earth release, maybe give them some dirt and have them try to move it with their chakra? Something small scale would be best, but Den wasn't used to teaching something as advanced as elemental chakra manipulation. At least, teaching it to someone who had no experience using that element to begin with.

"So, would you like to begin?" Den wouldd only say this if Haru seemed interested in letting Den teach him.

TWC: 2673
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:30 pm
Haru’s eyes widened slightly as Den offered to teach him Earth Release. That would be incredibly useful to his acquisition of the Rinnegan. Then all he’d need was to learn water… he had a feeling he would have to do that alone… Oh well. He’d manage. Cracking his knuckles, he nodded to Den.
”Ready whenever you are. It doesn’t seem like there’s a lot of dirt in hear to practice with, though…” He commented, looking around. ”Unless there’s a way out of here?” He asked, finally feeling like it was appropriate to turn on his byakugan. As his eye activated, he looked around, his eyes widened. ”Where in the hell are we?” He asked, surprised.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:05 pm
Dammit, Den didn't really feel like explaining how Sanctuary worked and what not. He didn't want to explain to Haru why literally nothing existed outside of his lab, or why in one of the rooms there was a bunch of dead bodies missing a couple of body parts, assuming Haru even focused on that.

So he didn't. He just stood there, looking mildly annoyed. He supposed in a few seconds he would probably have to tell him, "I used some space time magic bullshit to put us in another dimension." but he didn't feel like doing that now.

TWC: 2771
Previously on Rakka
Previously on Rakka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:13 pm
Haru stared back at Den.
”Well, are you gonna talk or not?” He asked, a little more then annoyed at this point. He walked towards one of the walls, and assuming Den didn’t say anything, he would speak again. ”Alright, if you don’t tell me what’s going on, I’m going to start breaking things.” He said in a frustrated tone. What the hell was happening here? Was he some kinda test subject in one of Den's experiments? Maybe his byakugan had been messed with so he couldn't see...
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:25 pm
Well, that was interesting. No one had ever threatened to just randomly break his shit before. Plus, if Haru tried to break his lab, maybe he'd be able to see how strong/fast the boy was.

"Alright, go ahead. I'm sure breaking my lab will intimidate me into explaining everything. I mean, it's not like I'm the Tenkage or anything." Den's annoyance became mild amusement as he waited to see what Haru would do to his lab.With a thought he teleported all o his vials that contained DNA into an indestructible box in another realm, luckily they were all more than 10 meters away from Haru.

TWC: 2877
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:32 pm
Haru’s brow furrowed. He was pretty sure it was a bad idea to break the Tenkage’s stuff, but he wouldn’t accept being ignored like this. Plus, he could show off how utterly ripped he was. Yeah, that’s what was really important right now.
”Alright, you asked for it.” He said, running towards the wall to his left, and crashing through it. Well… This was embarrassing. There was nothing past the wall. Like, nothing at all. Literally nothing. Seriously though, nothing was there. Nothing as in a lack of anything at all. Just empty space. Nothing. Haru fell through the nothing, looking up at the lab.
”-The hell? He muttered. He had just been severely mindfucked.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:12 pm
Oh now that was just great. Den had fortified the walls to be durable and the kid had just charged straight through them.He couldn't help but laugh as he wondered how Haru would react to finding nothing outside the lab, just empty space. Luckily there was still breathable air outside the lab, and apparently gravity.

Den didn't feel like catching Haru at that time so he decided he'd go practice trying to move sand with his chakra or some shit. Damn advanced elements were lame as hell, really difficult to use lightning and earth at the same time and combine them. But Den was getting used to it, pretty soon he'd be able to start using magnet release in battle.

While Haru was off falling and shit Den teleported into another realm and started messing around with
sand and other small things that people with magnet release could control. He had no idea which one he was supposed to be able to control, but he felt like sand would be the best seeing as sand was really cheap and easy to find.

After training for like, 2 or 3 hour she finally became able to move sand, which was awesome because as mentioned before that was what he wanted to be able to manipulate. Deciding that he'd go save Haru now, he teleported to his realm where his dragons lived and found Youdai. Hopping onto his back, he teleported them into his realm where he kept his lab and they swooped down towards where ever would be.

Den would be standing on the back o his red dragon as they flew downwards, using his chakra to stop himself from falling off. He'd ly down so that he Youdai would be falling parallel to Haru, and would turn his head upward to look at the boy.

"I'm really intimated now. You sure showed me. Violence solves every problem, you are definitely better off now than you were.. a few ours ago or whatever." Den would make no attempt to reach out and grab Haru as they and his dragon continued to fall downward into the nothingness, wondering what Haru would say to him,or what he'd try to do.

TWC: 3246
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:00 am
After what seemed like an eternity of falling, Haru spotted Den riding a dragon towards him.
"You sure showed me, yeah, whatever. Now get me the hell out of here!" He would shout, twisting his body and thrusting his palm outward, blasting a vacuum palm in the direction opposite Den, propelling himself towards them. If he were successful, he would catch himself on the dragon as he flew by, holding himself in place with his own chairs.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:11 am
Den watched as Haru turned to do whatever, wondering i he should tell Youdai to pull up so that Haru couldn't try and get to him, assuming that was the case. Maybe he was just turning away from Den because he was pissed, but he doubted it. But he didn't know if the dragon was fast enough to do that, plus he wanted to see what Haru would do. He watched as the boy send out a wave of air or chakra, or something. He sorta wished he had activated his sharingan, so he could have known what technique Haru had used.

Haru's body was sent lying towards Den head by the blast, to which the Tenkage responded by taking a step forward on the dragons back, so that Haru could land on the spot where he once stood. He'd make sure to avoid any flailing limbs or whatever so that Haru wouldn't accidentally hit him upside the head. Den would wait to see if Haru was secure before having Youdai pull up, so that instead of falling they'd be gliding into the nothingness.

TWC: 3430
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum