Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Where's the body? (Private, NK) - Page 4 Empty Re: Where's the body? (Private, NK)

Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:58 am
What was up or down here, anyways? Haru was beginning to lose track, since that jackass had left him there for at least two hours. Den’s dragon pulled up, and Haru’s inertia leveled out, causing a rather unpleasant feeling in his bones, but it seemed nothing was broken, since the Dragon hadn’t just turned in the air and started going. If that happened, things could have gotten bad. After he recovered from the force, still holding on with his chakra, he would glance up at Den.
”Okay, can you please get us the hell out of here now?” He would ask. ”And where is here anyways? He asked, glancing around at the nothing, and the more nothing. As sick as he was of the place, he at least wanted to know where it was, if only to avoid crashing through walls and falling infinitely into empty space, which is a mistake he did not plan on making again.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Where's the body? (Private, NK) - Page 4 Empty Re: Where's the body? (Private, NK)

Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:28 pm
Well, Den guessed he had screwed around enough. This would be enough fun for one day. "We're in Sanctuary, a whole separate dimension from the one we are from. It's made of my chakra, and as far as I know spans infinitely in every direction." he spoke with a rather bored expression, as though he had explained this a lot more often than he would have liked.

To demonstrate his abilities, he created a town about 50 meters in front of himself and Haru. It was a small little town with a few small buildings, the largest being 2 stories. The road was dirt, and the town itself appeared to be floating on top of the nothingness.

Youdai would land on the road in the middle o the town, and Den would hop off. There were a few people walking about the town, seemingly aimless, not caring that a young dragon had just landed in their town.

"So, what were we talking about before you went crazy and charged through a wall in my lab? something about teaching you earth release?" It had been a few hours since they had talked in the lab, so Den was having trouble remembering what he and Haru had been talking about. He knew he had given Haru some DNA injections in hopes that he would gain the rinnegan, and that Haru didn't possess any elements needed to obtain wood release. Then he jumped through a wall, and Den had gone to go fuck with sand and some metals, and had managed to perhaps use magnet release. Maybe he had progressed far enough that he could use it in battle, once he got a hold of some real sand instead of sand he made in Sanctuary.

"So, I'v never been a great teacher. I could try and teach you Earth Release, but I'm not sure how well it would go. I do know a few instructors who specialize in earth ninjutsu though who could help you out?" Den wasn't entirely lying about being a bad teacher, but the real reason he was trying to get Haru to leave was he didn't feel like dealing with him at the tie, he just wanted to chill and fuck around in his own little world.

TWC: 3808
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:46 pm
An infinite universe made of Den’s chakra? If Haru were on some kind of tv show or movie with a plot like this, he’d probably shout something like “Liar! I know this is all a dream!” But falling for a few hours through said dimension really changed your perspective. As they landed in the town Den created, Haru jumped off the dragon and hugged the dirt, laying flat on the ground.
”I never thought I’d see solid ground again.” He muttered, clenching his hands and grabbing two handfuls of dirt. To his surprise, he felt himself being lifted up.
Oh god, he thought, Not again

However, his fears were proven to be ill placed. He wasn’t flying, but being lifted on a bed of dirt, sprouting up from the ground. In his moment of happiness to see solid land, it seemed his will had proven so strong to stay there, that the earth itself responded to his will. Or something like that. Who knows.
”Huh. Guess I didn’t need help after all.” He would say, glancing over at Den, as he got back to his feet, off the bed of earth. ”That was… surprisingly easy.” He thought aloud. ”Alright, so if you don’t mind, I’d kind of like to go back to the real world, where breaking walls doesn’t send you falling for eternity.” He said, pleading yet again for Den to bring him back home. Maybe he’d listen this time.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:25 pm
Damn, kid sure learned how to use Doton fast. Maybe he was already starting to be like a sage, Den remembered from reading the story of Naruto Uzumaki that those who had Rinnegan learned jutsu at an alarmingly quick rate. Cool, so the kid was maybe gonna work out and get Rinnegan. Once he got a sharingan and evolved it of course. Hopefully that would happen soon. Den hoped he'd find a nice set, maybe even give him one of the eyes. Though it might be better if Hau got two, and after he obtained Rinnegan Den could see about trying to convince Haru to give hi one of the eyes. While Den wasn't sure he could obtain Rinnegan himself, maybe he could use one with his Uchiha DNA.

But, in order for that to happen Haru would have to be indebted to him, he doubted the boy would just give him an eye because he was Tenkage. So Den had an idea, that would also fix his problem of having to find Haru another anbu to teach him or whatever.

"Oh by the way, don't worry about completing your anbu training. You're promoted." he'd reach out to Haru and try to put his hands on his shoulder, and woudl than attempt to teleport the kid to the Anbu hidden base thing. Hopefully the people there wouldn't freak out and try to kill him once he popped in there, but Den didn't think his anbu were that jumpy.

Afterwards den would begin messing around with his new village, trying to decide how he wanted it to work.

TWC: 4075
20 stats= 1000 ryo
40 JP
Magnet Release: 2000 words
Ninjutsu: 2000 words

Youdai:
20 stats
40 JP

[Exit if Haru lets me teleport him]
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:52 pm
Haru’s eyes would widen as Den spoke, informing him his training was now complete. It had taken quite a while, of course, but it still felt sudden. A smile would cross his face as Den placed his hand on his shoulder, bringing him out of Sanctuary. Haru reappeared inside the ANBU training area, glancing around, and then catching his reflection in a reflective piece of glass.
”Haru Hyuuga… ANBU… Well, I don’t look any different, do I?” He would say, staring at his reflection. ”And I don’t feel any different…” He would add, his voice echoing in the emptiness. He had figured he would feel more… powerful… upon completing his training. Apparently not. Maybe that would come in time. For now, he figured he should go celebrate, or something. Looking around the area, he wondered if he’d still be spending a significant amount of time there. He hadn’t gone there all that much during his training, mostly he had done hands on work, but he doubted he’d never come back here. He wondered how many other ANBU there were, so far, he’d only met Kenchi and Yozora, and she was six feet under. Ah, this was getting depressing. He was overthinking it. A bottle of liquor would cure that, no doubt. He headed out into the night, trying to decide where he’d go for his celebratory night of drinking and such, although no one around him could know why he was celebrating, or how important the occasion really was. 

(Exit)
(WC: 3000)

+Uchiha and Senju DNA (Already approved)
+15 statsx50 Ryo=750 Ryo
+30 JP
+ANBU Rank (Kage CD already reached, a few topics linked for convenience.)

-      http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t19175-blonde-moment-pnk 4 Posts CD
-       http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t20491-that-went-wellp-nk 4 Posts CD
-       This topic adds 33 posts CD, which puts me over the 40 post req

S rank missions linked as well

-       http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t19449-are-they-compensating-for-something-mission?highlight=Compensating
-       http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t19154-terror-of-the-plains-mission?highlight=Terror
-       http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t19125-what-happened-mission
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:00 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum