Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kazaki
Kazaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

What do I do with the body? [Private] Empty What do I do with the body? [Private]

Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:49 am
After having hauled body for what seemed like hours, Kazaki had finally arrived at his Kage's office. He had never been here before, although it was new to him it didn't very intricate, quite simple actually, it wasn't at all what he had expected. Before he had come he had made sure to use some of the boy's clothing as a rag to prevent the blood from dripping all over on his way here, he supposed that might anger the Hokage and he didn't want to see that side or any bad side of the Hokage ever. In Kazaki's mind, when the Hokage was happy, he was happy and whatever the Hokage needed to be happy Kazaki would get or do, unless the Hokage swung the other way, then Kazaki would be more than happy NOT to make the Hokage happy. Kazaki noticed that he had been standing at the door for a couple minutes without doing anything and people were starting to stare at him holding a lifeless body over his shoulder which made things really awkward for him so he quickly knocked on the door and slowly opened while walking in saying, "Hello?"
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

What do I do with the body? [Private] Empty Re: What do I do with the body? [Private]

Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:39 pm
Navi himself was not in his office, at this moment he was in Asgard with his fiance Ayama. Her needs with recent developments outweighed some of his own responsibilities and instead a shadow clone of the man would remain working at his desk. As Kazaki walked in, two ANBU guards would watch from either side of the door. Their sat a manifestation of Navi, his cold eyes glancing up to see the visitor upon making his presence known. One of the ANBU operatives holds his arms out, a request to take the body from the Genin before he proceeds further into the office.

"What is it?" the Hokage asks, curious to hear the story behind this particular visit.
Kazaki
Kazaki
Citizen

What do I do with the body? [Private] Empty Re: What do I do with the body? [Private]

Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:54 pm
Kazaki, as he was walking in through the door, noticed the Anbu guards on either side of the room. Completely oblivious to the fact that holding a dead boy's body was considered immoral, he smiled and waved at the two, "How are you all he would say?" he would say, not really expecting an answer as there were more important matters at hand. The Anbu guard from his right walked towards Kazaki and put his arms out as if to take the body from Kazaki. After having carried the 100 pound weight with him for over a while Kazaki was a little tired and almost gleefully, but gently put the body in the Anbu's hands making sure to say, "Thank you." Now turning his attention back to the Hokage, or at least the representation of the Hokage, he would say, "I was going for a daily walk I do in the forest, silent as to not bother the animals or to be followed, and around half way through my walk I see this boy, glowing eyes, staring sadistically staring at the village we call home. I also noticed that he was wearing the headband of another village and I just put two and two together a figured that he could be a threat, we don't know how great, to our very own village. I supposed I was trying to think like an Anbu as I wish to become one someday and I thought to myself if this IS a threat to the village he needs to be taken care of at all costs." Once finishing his explanation Kazaki would bow his head towards the Kage in a polite manner and wait for a reply.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:03 pm
His line of reasoning seemed a bit shaky, assuming the man was a threat to the village and killing him straight away. Navi's clone opens up his desk, flipping through a few files before nodding to the ANBU holding the corpse. The operative bows quickly and vanishes from the room, utilizing the body flicker technique to leave the office. Looking back at Kazaki, the clone withdraws a small coinpurse sack with a significant amount of cash in it (1000 ryo).

It seems the Genin had indeed eliminated a C-ranked missing ninja, an interesting kill in particular which had traced relations back to Kumogakure. Depending on Kazaki's request, his actions could warrant further reward.

"Interesting, I'm surprised you were able to kill him so easily. Well done," Navi's form says, pleased with this news. With this he tosses the sack of money to the boy.
Kazaki
Kazaki
Citizen

Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:31 pm
Kazaki quietly stood there and watched as the Hokage searched through his desk drawer seemingly looking for something specific. Without complete attention, Kazaki noticed the Anbu who had been holding the boy vanished at an enormous speed that Kazaki had not been familiar with. He then implemented into his head that with good enough training anything could be and would be accomplished. After finishing looking through his drawer the Kage pulled out a coin purse and tossed it to Kazaki. With much gratitude he caught it and hung it around the front of his waist. He would then look back at the Hokage, "I appreciate the reward and thank you, I've been training very hard since I came out of the Academy. I also believe strategical value is most importance, so even with a lack of skill compared to another the one with the best strategy will win." Waiting a moment he would continue, "Excuse me sir, would you allow me to make one more request?" Depending on the Kage's response Kazaki would then say, "I was contemplating something in my head earlier, that with enough good training anyone could do just about anything, and the thing is that for one to have good training it is necessary to have a good or even great teacher. I was wondering if even through your busy schedule as a Kage you could help me in what I would like to call Post-ANBU training. Would this be acceptable?"
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:55 pm
[Just going to refer to Navi's clone as Navi for the rest of this topic unless otherwise specified]

Navi motioned to the other ANBU to inform them to store the body and extract the eyes, confiscating all the items and equipment to be returned to him personally. This message was sent telepathically, allowing the other operatives to receive these orders and carry them out immediately. His attention returns to the leaf Genin.

"You want me to test you out huh? Alright we'll see if you're worth training. Meet me at Field 13."

The man vanishes in a blur of speed, his motion entirely untraceable as he would instantly reappear at the training field. Leaning against a tree the man would pull out an old book and begin reading through it, waiting for Kazaki to show up. It was enjoyable to get some time away from his office, and Navi jumped at the chance to get out and around the village. Besides, the kid had taken down a C-rank missing ninja by himself, so perhaps there was promise to be had.
Kazaki
Kazaki
Citizen

Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:24 pm
Waiting for a reply he examined the Hokage closely taking in depth every physical detail there was to him from the length of his hair to the way he wore his clothes. He continued to watch as the Hokage seemed to motion his remaining ANBU to complete a task that they had secretly talked about before hand or he somehow telepathically sent the message to the ANBU's mind, Kazaki was curious to know what the command was, but he kept quiet as to not sound too anxious about the matter. The Hokage then mentioned to Kazaki to meet him at Field 13 where he would be tested to see if he is worthy of being the Hokage's apprentice. Without a moment's hesitation the man disappeared with an almost blinding speed, even faster than that of the ANBU. Kazaki had heard many rumor's of the Kage's immense speed, but he had never seen it for himself. For a moment he stood there in awe, once he snapped back into reality he was surprised that a fly hadn't flown into his mouth. He then rushed after the Kage and finally arrived at the field waving to the Kage who seemed to have gotten there long before Kazaki.

[I'll let you describe the scenery. :P]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:22 am
Training field 13 was a secluded training ground located in the Leaf Village often reserved for sensei's to train their ninja. This field in particular was clear with grass spread all about the clearing, around the edges of the field were thick trees and undergrowth, sparsely populated with bushes. From the center of the clearing, there was a 100 meter radius of clear grass, save only a couple of small trees. Leaning against one of these small trees would be Navi Yamaki, reading the book and looking upwards with a bored expression upon the appearance of Kazaki.

His eyes flash red with the presence of a small symbol in the middle of both of them, a sign of his unique dojutsu that now rests upon the boy. Immediately he is analyzed, recognizing Kazaki as a member of the Kaguya clan and noting his abilities with interest. Furthermore, Navi becomes immediately aware of his elemental nature, chakra network, and skeletal structure.

If the boy approached then Navi would begin speaking, not wanting to waste time and only wishing to observe his actions in combat to assess if he had any potential or natural talent.
His eyes glance down to continue reading his book, his other hand in his pocket. The man yawns and continues leaning comfortably in the shade.

"Alright then, come at me. Show me what you can do," he says without looking up, turning the page apathetically.

Kazaki
Kazaki
Citizen

Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:06 pm
Kazaki having arrived at the training ground decided to take the whole scenery in before beginning their training, it was only fair since the Hokage had probably been here a multitude of times and it would only take moments. Looking around he would see the Hokage leaning against a small tree near the center of what looked like a field of uncut grass. Other than the tree that the Hokage was leaning against, there were plenty of others spread out within the 200 meter length of the training ground around the edges of the field he noticed that there was plenty of vegetation such as thick trees and bushes and even a couple trees that were knocked down by a storm that had come the week before. The Hokage had a seemingly bored expression on his face as he was reading his book, he then, not even looking up from his book, challenged Kazaki to rush him, but Kazaki knew that would be the stupidest move of all, this was a test, he needed to use whatever strategy he could. He took in all of the information he knew about the Hokage in a breath's time, the Hokage was incredibly faster than him probably ten folds over his speed, there seemed to be something up with the Hokage's eyes, but Kazaki couldn't distinguish what it was, and finally the Hokage's immediate lack of interest for this training. Kazaki decided he would have to spice things up a bit.

-Only seconds have passed.-

Kazaki contemplating his strategy decided he would act as if he were going in for an attack with a blitz of attacks, he supposed that the Hokage would just appear behind him and smack him down so as he was going to rush he would create a variety of bone spikes from his back that couldn't be seen from his front to protect his backside. If it was absolutely necessary to escape he would use his Black Smoke Technique. Kazaki then decided it was time to take his plans into action, approximately 30 meters away from the Hokage he started to rush, he then used his Phoenix Firetechnique and spit six flaming 1 meter long and wide balls of fire into the sky that why drop down in a hexagonal shape around the Hokage, each ball of fire was to drop 2 meters away from the Hokage. The balls of fire were set to go only 10 meters into the sky before raining down on the Hokage, this was so that if the Hokage were to stand still thinking that the balls wouldn't hit him he would then regret it when the explosion of the balls came into action. Directly after shooting the balls of fire he was now 20 meters away from the Hokage and he used his Black Smoke technique preventing the Hokage from seeing where the 1 meter wide fireballs would land, thus increasing the chance at which the Hokage would be hit by the flaming balls. It was now time as the fire balls were dropping for Kazaki to perform his backside defense mechanism, now standing in the middle of the smoke aura he had created he cause 8 bone spikes the size of ribs to protrude from his back in the shape of ribs to protect him from anything that was to come from his back. Once the balls of fire were to hit their targets Kazaki would make way running to his left from the smoke so he could actually see what had gone down. In the meantime he kept a defensive position and kept his hears perked for and sound of steps the Hokage would make if he were to escape the cataclysm Kazaki had attempted to create.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:37 pm
With his dojutsu the bone spikes would be immediately apparent to him, the phoenix fire jutsu being utilized in an interesting upwards meteor pattern. It was an interesting opening strategy, one that would be undermined with little effort however. Navi didn't stop reading, using his left hand to hold the book and his right hand to weave handsigns in an almost unheard of display of casting jutsu with a single limb. A similar phoenix fire jutsu is cast, one that is launched at immense speed with absolute precision, the fireballs slamming into each of Kazaki's fireballs while they sail through the air until both jutsu are entirely dissipated.

The residue of flames gently falls and dissipates between the two ninja, the flames withering away until not even a spark remains. Should the black smoke technique follow through, Navi would draw a kunai from the pouch on his thigh, spinning it around the index finger of his right hand and allowing a tiny dot to appear on it with a burst of sealing chakra. The weapon is thrown at Kazaki, whizzing through the smoke at a current trajectory that would slam into the boy's shoulder. Fast reflexes would be needed to even narrowly evade such an attack, despite Navi's minimal amount of effort into the action.

If the black smoke should surround the Hokage he would remain reading, his dojutsu being crossed with that of the Byakugan allowing him full vision of his surroundings. Furthermore, his senses would allow him to proceed unhindered, even with the loss of vision he could operate without issue.

The bones had been used cleverly, but since he never had to move this precaution never became a threat to him. He continued leaning against the tree, his bored demeanor and cold eyes scanning each page before he carelessly moves onto the next.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum