Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Menma Uzumaki
Menma Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2500

Recovering from Battle[Private] Empty Recovering from Battle[Private]

Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:56 pm
Genma surprisingly carried the 23 year old man known as Jason Uzumaki to the hospital, he signed in and paid what little Ryo he had from a recent mission in order to get him a room. Once he was in the room, Genma made sure he was okay, and then he left to go and train. [Temporary Exit]
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Recovering from Battle[Private] Empty Re: Recovering from Battle[Private]

Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:59 pm
after a few hours, Jason woke up at a hospital bed. all Jason saw was pure white. "what happened?" Jason touched his forehead and winced. " oh yeah, i lost... hehehe...." " well, that just means i need to practice more and train more and harder." Jason continued to lie there and just wait.
Menma Uzumaki
Menma Uzumaki
Citizen

Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:01 pm
By then, Genma had been gone and most likely was snoring out of fatigue after he finished a long while of training, or he already left. He left a note saying, "Gone to train."
Gaki Shina
Gaki Shina
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:03 pm
{Exit interruption}
Hearing rumors and whispers about some konoha shinobi betraying the village for a missing nin made Gaki wonder who it was. Maybe it was one of his friends? The most mysterious one would've been Kino. Gaki got up out of his apartment and decided to take a little walk around the village. He noticed how he was most noticeable as a Chunin and said hello to the little academy students. He then saw a boy carrying a man in his 20's. Gaki rubbed his chin, Did the boys father get knocked out after drinking?

Suspiciously, Gaki tailed the boy to the hospital where he saw him turn him in to get a check up or some sort of treatment. Before the boy could just pull out some change and scramble off, Gaki stopped him in his tracks at the front of the door. "Hey, mind filling me on what's happened?" he said pointing fingers at the 23 year old man on the bed. He had nothing important to do, pretty much his free day off.
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:06 pm
Jason snickered while reading the note. "i guess this is his way of saying thank you." Jason lied there and whistled while he was waiting. Jason stopped whistling and muttered to himself. "man, it's boring around here. i hate hospitals..." Jason crossed his arms and spaced out.

Jason looked at the man and spoke. " we had a sparring match. i lost. it's that simple...." Jason continued to space out.

Last edited by Jason Uzumaki on Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Menma Uzumaki
Menma Uzumaki
Citizen

Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:07 pm
"We sparred...He lost...I'm about to go train..."This had happened while the 23 year old man was unconscious, and Genma was about to leave, if the boy didn't say anything else, he'd make his departure.
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:26 pm
after a few doctor check ups, Jason got up from the hospital bed and left the hospital. while walking home, Jason muttered. " boy do i have a story to tell mom.... man, she's gonna flip...."

Jason mentally prepared himself for a whole gallon of nagging from his mother when he gets home.

(exit)
Gaki Shina
Gaki Shina
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:28 pm
"Alright then" Gaki said, then turning he would leave the scenery. Once getting home he would get a nice rest asleep.

(exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum