Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 11:44 amDaikiRandom E-Rank MissionToday at 11:24 amIchigo SatoKasumi YamanakaToday at 9:46 amIchigo SatoCan I have the pancakes, with a side of murder?Yesterday at 4:35 pmMarabelle BlossomTenka ChinokeYesterday at 2:30 pmMarabelle BlossomStorm Talon StyleYesterday at 11:11 amIchigo SatoThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Yesterday at 10:36 amAzuki ShinodaDeath's WhisperYesterday at 10:32 amAzuki ShinodaRaiden Chills (Open)Mon May 27, 2024 11:31 pmSaya KiriharaNew Acquaintances Mon May 27, 2024 6:49 pmTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
220 Posts - 41%
81 Posts - 15%
77 Posts - 14%
38 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Recovering takes time... [P,NK] Empty Recovering takes time... [P,NK]

Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:22 am
Xuro would enter the Sunagakure hospital. It was only the second time he's been here but he knew his way around most of the places. He still had the body of the Dead boy on his shoulders. He made his way into the hospital and walked down the hall.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Recovering takes time... [P,NK] Empty Re: Recovering takes time... [P,NK]

Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:24 am
Nero would have seen Xuro carrying a boy in an empty hall... They would have been in a dead end hall, so Nero would have seen if somebody was to walk in from the only entrance 20m away, which was where Xuro was. "Xuro, come here !" he shouted, "What happened ?".
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:31 am
While Xuro was walking with the body, he heard his friend Nero's voice. He stopped and walked to Nero who asked him what happened. "This boy here is an Uchiha, he tried to escape the village and attacked me so I killed him."
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:43 am
"Oh..." Nero said, "I see...". He would have been smiling... "Listen..." he would have then whispered, "Now, I will damage us both... We will then convince the nurses that the boy was a missing nin, which he honestly was, and he was the one that damaged us. We will pretend to be blind in one eye each, and get his eyes... And we'll want the nurses to heal us using the remains of the body, so we get his DNA too... Are you O.K. with it ? If so, please leave the talking to me ?". He would have then winked and waited for an answer.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:47 am
Xuro listened intently to Nero's words. He thought it was a perfect plan. He never thought he would get a sharingan but he always wanted one, now was his chance. "Ok I agree, let's do it. I follow your lead."
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:56 am
Nero, would take out a kunai from his puch, seeing nobody was around, and would make a minor damage first on his right eye, and then Xuro's left one. This would be enough to make those eyes blind, as he would then open some wounds on both of them... None of the wounds, not even all of them combined, would be enough to kill them or harm them greatly, but they would have been great enough to make the nurses worry...

They would then leave the silent hall, and Nero would start speaking to a nurse, when he found one. "Hello." he would say, holding his right eye, which was the eye he damaged, "We need medical assisstance... Now...". The nurse would have asked Nero what happened, and Nero would have told the lie he has planned. "We," he said, "are both Jounin ranked ninja of the village... We were hunting down the missing ninja, the one my friend is holding just right now... He was too skilled for us... We have managed to kill him, but... You see, we both became blind in one eye each, needless to say we are also bleeding badly... We want his eyes to be transplanted to us... Also, he has a special blood... He has a fast recovery rate... We would also want his DNA to be injected into us... Well, we NEED it, so we doN't die of blood loss before our wounds are taken care of.".

The nurse wouldn't have realised the lie, both because Nero was a smart liar, and because the dead body, and the blood everywhere would have caused her to get confused, so se couldn't really think too straight. "Of course." she would have said, as some other nurses would have came into the place, and took the three, one being the dead body, two being Nero and Xuro, to the surgery room...

After a long operation, Nero and Xuro would have had one Sharingan transplanted to them, instead of the old eyes, that were damaged by Nero a little while ago. They also would have been succesfully injected Uchiha clan DNA by the doctors who have done the operation.

[3rd Tomoe Sharingan transplanted on both Xuro and Nero]
[Uchiha clan DNA injected both to Xuro and Nero]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:16 pm
Xuro would allow nero to damage his left eye and do some minor injuries to him. He then followed Nero going to the nurse and explaining the story. Xuro was holding his left eye as if its badly hurt just to play along so the nurse would believe them. The nurse fell for their trick and took them into the operation room and began the surgery on them. When it was completed, Xuro had the dead boy's left Sharingan eye in place of his own and Nero had his right replaced with the boys right sharingan eye. They also had the boy's uchiha DNA injected into them. Xuro stood up from the operation bed and felt the bandages covering the eye. The nurse said, "The operation was successful but the eyes will need some time to heal. Only once it is healed then you may remove the bandages but it won't be that long so don't worry." Xuro would tell the nurse "Thank you." As she left the room to go and tend to other important matters. Xuro would wait for her to leave and then look and Nero, his face beaming with joy as he couldn't believe it. "Hey Nero! Wow! Look at this! We have Sharingan eyes! How cool is that?!"
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:21 pm
Approve let all embrace your haughtiness of the world of...........
Spoiler:
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:24 pm
Nero, the right side of his face now covered with bandages, talked to Xuro, who was standing next to him, "So... How do you feel after the surgery ?" he asked his comrade, as he would start walking towards the door that would have been the way to exit the hospital, as he would continue talking to Xuro, "Follow me !".

[1/30 for Recovery (Nero & Xuro both)]

Last edited by Nero Gōka on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:56 pm
Xuro would start walking behind Nero and followed him out of the operation room. "Hmmm.... I feel... Although I'm so excited to have a sharingan eye, it feels kind of funny. I can't see with it so I can't wait to remove the bandages and see how it feels! How about you?"

[2/30 Posts till recovery]
[2/30 for Nero]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum