Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yogi
Yogi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3900

Scars of Battle (p) Empty Scars of Battle (p)

Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:31 pm
"Where am i?" Yogimiru thought to himself, surrounded by darkness and feeling a searing, tearing pain radiating through his torso and traveling throughout his body. Trying to lift his body and open his eyes he felt restricted, his eyes feeling heavy and hazy. His body sore and limbering he quickly subdued and feel back into the realm of the sandman.

Being force to deal with a ungodly pain, cold sweats and horrific images of his defeat replayed over and over. Remaining in a disjointed world of darkness and pieces of the reality around him several days would pass before Yogimiru returned to the world. Finally opening his eyes after the fourth day of being unconscious, the space around him a gleaming bright space with white tiles, soft blue walls and a white ceiling.

"Whats going on" he said out loud, as he noticed the wires attached to him, lying in a hospital bed yogimiru slowly came to the realization of what had happened. "Im glad you're alright, Sir -CrA-" the familiar voice located to his left, brought a smile to the young mans face. Rolling to his left to face his companion the stitches sealing his wound pricked along the young mans skin.

Sending a cringed look on his face and searing pain through his body "Careful, Sir -ChEp-". Placing his hand on his body and looking at his feathered friend, the impact of the wound and severity of his loss all hit him emotionally at once. Wallowing in pain yogimiru tried his best to hold back his tears, "Im, Sorry Alfred. Im still not strong enough." releasing a few tears his voice quivered in its next statement.

Leaning back on the bed to stare at the ceiling he delivered his next statement, "I thought, I thought i was making progress. But it wasn't even a fight, Moji, Kai they where both toying with me the entire time."  Scumming to his emotions he burst in to tears completely absorbed in his loss.

The empty room filled with the soft sobbing from the boy, Alfred sitting in silence unsure of how to consul him yogimiru allowed his bottled sorrow to fully expel. Picking himself up with a large sniff, he wipes his face clean with the back of his hands. Taking control of himself he would use this instance to grow, refocusing his targets he would use this loss and reminder to become stronger and wiser.

"Im sorry about that Alfred, I know what i need to do. I need a Master," he states triumphantly with a clear vision on how he needs to proceed. Alfred replying simply "Very good, Sir -CheP-." Being several days away from being fully restored yogimiru would use the next coming days to meditate and seek the truth in his realization.

Over the passing week the fantastic medical staff would be of great assistance, yogimiru wound healing and providing a permanent scar and reminder of the fight with Dolari Kai, being released after two weeks completely restored.

Word Counter : 503
Development Only
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum