Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Taichi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Taichi's scars (pt. 2) Empty Taichi's scars (pt. 2)

Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:52 am
Taichi slowly opened his eyes at first, until they shot wide open. Flailing his arms wildly trying to free himself from his new bindings. "Let me go!" The scared child had no control over himself, his emotions ruling his every emotion, something had snapped in his mind and there was no bringing him back. Dozens of figures ran into the room that Taichi was in and suddenly after a sharp pain in his arm, everything fell away and he lost all of the control of his body. All he could do was feel the arms he was once flailing fall to his side as his vision blurred until it faded away completely. 

When Taichi's lost his consciousness, his mind kicked into overdrive, showing him what had happened to him within his home prior to his first time losing his consciousness. "What did I do to deserve this life?" He thought to himself. All he ever wanted was a normal life, a life with a loving mother and a strong, guide of a father. But what did he get instead was a timid mother who had been long battered and broken by her husband, and a neglecting abusive father who only had a spark of pleasure within his heart was when he was beating either his child or his wife, or drinking.

The claw marks in his back from the tool had carved Taichi's back to the point where bits of his own ribs were showing from his back. Taichi was sure he was going to be dead after, but then where was he when he awoke? Was he dead? No he couldn't be, he would imagine that death would be far greater than that. His mind then went blank and Taichi went back into his deep sleep.

"Patient seems to be stabilizing once again, heart rate is normal and we have finally gotten control of his blood pressure." 
"Thank God for that, a little touch and go there for a while, but hopefully we may have just saved this poor child's life."
"Very true, doctor. Who on this Earth would leave a dying child a block away from the hospital?"
"There are evil people on this planet, and unfortunately some live much closer than you could believe. But should luck be on this child's side, we may not have to worry for too much longer."
"Very true. Oh it seems our brave child is coming back to us."

Taichi stirred as he tried to lift his arms to wipe the sweat off of his forehead when he realized his arms were strapped to the bed and stuck to his sides. As soon as he began to struggle, he was stopped suddenly and calmly by the nurse beside his bed. "Calm, Taichi. Calm. You are safe now. I need you to breathe for just a moment so we can explain to you what has happened to you." Taichi did his best to breathe slowly, gradually increasing the intervals of his breath. His blood shot eyes looking through his blood stained platinum white hair as he stared into the nurse's eyes, waiting for the explanation from the nurse and doctor as to what had happened to him.

"You were found a block away from the hospital in an alley. Someone brought you here and we brought you in right away and have been treating you for several days now. As of right now you are stable, but the police have some questions for you." The nurse stopped talking and motioned for others to join the room with them. Soon after, two men in Jounin jackets walked into the room beside Taichi and sat down. Both of them were pale in color, one being a man and the other a woman. The woman had ashen hair, with black strains within the gray. The man had an eyepatch over his left eye, with the other eye looking as though it was missing the pupil in the center, obviously from the Hyuuga clan. "Hello Taichi. We are glad to see you doing well. We know that you are still severely injured, but we want to find the person or persons that did this to you. To do that, we need to have a few questions answered, do you think you can do that for us?" 

Taichi felt warm tears run down his cold face as he nodded his head slowly. The two Jounin knelt down beside Taichi's bed as they began to ask what he remembered of the situation so they could try and figure out just who had done this to him. Taichi went back and forth from wanting to tell them that his father had done this to him, to not wanting to tell them anything at all. Why did he want to protect his father from these people? After everything he had done to him. The tears began to cascade from his face, tainted with the blood that was still somewhat seeping from his head, his hair having a pinkish hue about them from the white mixing with the red from his blood.

"Taichi I know it may be hard to answer these questions and to concentrate on all of this because of what had happened, but I need you to be completely honest with us so we can find out who exactly had done this to you." Taichi heard the words of the Jounin and he began to mutter under his breath. "I...know- who." The jounin leaned forward towards the small child, still slightly bleeding from his head due to him ripping his own scabs while he flailed upon his first awakening. "I'm sorry, Taichi, can you please speak a little more clearly?" The boy looked at the Jounin, blood coming down from his forehead. "I know who did this to me, sir. Well, only one of the men that did...this." The Jounins looked at each other, then at the boy with interest. "Who was it, Taichi. Tell us all that you can."

Taichi asked if they could wipe his face, which the woman did immediately with a handkerchief from her jacket pocket. Taichi thanked her and he began to explain. My father did this to me, Ryuu Uchiha. He and a friend of his did this. But I don't know who he was. He was a large man, standing six and a half feet tall. Short hair with a small cut on his face." Taichi was unsure how he was remembering all of this, due to the fact that he was barely conscious when he entered. "His eyes were dark, his hair short, and he was tall." Taichi just realized that he had already said those things, his mind was still in a haze. 

The two Jounin looked at each other once again, both with the look of despair in their faces. "What is it?" Taichi asked. "What's wrong?" Taichi asked after a few moments. The two Jounins looked to Taichi and the woman placed her hand on Taichi's knee. The man then began to speak, "Taichi... Your father was found dead in your home. He hung himself in the closet within his bedroom. That is also where we found from what looked like a torture chamber. We tested the blood found in the room and it proved to be yours. We are so absolutely sorry for your loss, and for what had happened to you. We will do everything in our power to find the other man that had aided your father in carrying out this abhorrent act." Both of the Jounin stood beside his bed and left the room after saying goodbye. 

Taichi sat there, broken, exhausted, deflated. He couldn't tell whether he was sad because his father was dead or if it was because he wasn't the one that got to be the one that did him in. He was so angry, so confused. He never wanted to kill anyone before, but to be treated the way that he always seemed to treat him, he couldn't help but to be so angry. As the Jounins left the room, the nurse and doctor returned to Taichi's bedside. "Taichi, I think it would be best if you got some sleep. After all that you've been through, I think that would be the best." Taichi nodded his head as he laid back into the bed. The nurse then fiddled with the thing attached to his arm, injected some sort of fluid into it. Almost immediately Taichi's vision blurred, until next thing he knew he was asleep.

WC:1426
+1301 towards updating Nativity of a World of Trees to S rank (Completed) (Previous Progress)
125 going to word gremlins
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Taichi's scars (pt. 2) Empty Re: Taichi's scars (pt. 2)

Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:52 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum