Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nyji Hyuuga
Nyji Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 300

Battle between the Hyuuga! [Private Spar] Empty Battle between the Hyuuga! [Private Spar]

Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:39 pm
Today was the day the eldest of the Hyuuga brothers was going to test one of his younger brothers. Nyji challenged Hizashi the previous night and the spar was set for the middle of the day. The entire day Nyji pondered on how strong the middle brother had become while the eldest had been training. The thought of Hizashi made him think about Mejiro as well, the youngest brother of the three. Nyji knew the two wanted to surpass him, but he couldn’t allow that to happen. The spar today was going to be a test to see how far the gap between he and Hizashi was.

Nearing the village’s training ground; Nyji carried his wakizashi in his right hand, hearing the sheathed sword rattle a bit with each step he took. The young ninja was now completely focused on the task he’d put himself in. Already he could see the empty field blowing clouds of dust through it. It would appear the two would be alone for their fight. Nyji sighed softly to himself.

“No pretty girls here to see me in action?” he questioned out loud with a sad expression plastered over his face. “Man, I hope Hizashi shows up soon. If I can’t flirt with anyone, then I’d rather fight.”

WC:213
Hizashi Hyuuga
Hizashi Hyuuga
Citizen

Battle between the Hyuuga! [Private Spar] Empty Re: Battle between the Hyuuga! [Private Spar]

Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:01 pm
Hizashi had just finished his morning chores when he decided to head to the training ground. Nyji had challenged him to a sparring match the night before and Hizashi was feeling confident. The brothers had a squabble the night before because Nyji was boasting once again about his progress with the clan’s sacred jutsu, the Byakugan. However, Hizashi had unlocked the second level just yesterday with his uncle Zachui. The training was arduous but Hizashi managed to come out on top and was feeling confident as ever.

Hizashi had not sparred with Nyji in quite a while and was rather excited about the thought of testing his new abilities against his older brother. He raced to the training grounds only to find that Nyji was standing in the center with an unbelievably smug look on his face. “What’s wrong Nyji?” Hizashi jokingly chuckled. “No girls to flirt with so you want to get down to business, huh?” Hizashi smirked playfully as he stepped onto the battle field. He could tell that Nyji was ready to show off his stuff so he swung his leg back into a battle formation. His body overflowing with confidence, he motioned to Nyji as if welcoming him to provide the first strike.

WC: 207
Nyji Hyuuga
Nyji Hyuuga
Citizen

Battle between the Hyuuga! [Private Spar] Empty Re: Battle between the Hyuuga! [Private Spar]

Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:22 pm
The oldest brother’s patience began to grow thin, though he didn’t have much to begin with. Another frustrated sigh escaped from between his lips until an all too familiar voice rang out. Turning to look over his shoulder, Nyji spotted Hizashi just a few yards away. Another of his cocky grins began to form over his face. By his appearance, his younger brother was more than ready to get down to the spar. Lowering his body slightly, he placed his sword on the ground and took a few steps towards Hizashi, stopping when he was a few feet away.

“You know me, brother, I’m a ladies man,” the eldest taunted his brother before sinking down into a fighting stance of his own. “But just because I’m a lover doesn’t mean I’m not a fighter! I won’t be going easy on you.” Nyji paused for a moment. The look in his eyes grew intense and fierce. “Byakugan!” the young man screamed out, activating the power of his eyes. Large veins bulged from his temples and a rush of chakra ran through his body. He’d already activated the third level of his precious Byakygan. “Mejiro and I have both surpassed your Byakugan, Hizashi. You’re going to have to do better if you plan on keeping up with us.”

As soon as he finished speaking, Nyji dashed forward, rushing towards his brother. As soon as he was within range, Nyji swung his right fist forward, attempting to slam into the side of Hizashi’s jaw, followed by his left coming in to punch the middle brother’s stomach. Of course he could have started out with a stronger attack, but why waste the chakra when it isn’t needed yet? Besides, he wanted to spar with his brother, not kill him. The Gentle Fist could wait until a little bit later.

WC: 305
Hizashi Hyuuga
Hizashi Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:46 pm
Hizashi was taken aback by his older brother Nyji’s first strike. He swung his head back to dodge the giant fist heading straight for his jaw, but he did not notice the formidable lefts hand strike. Nyji’s fist hit its mark striking Hizashi directly in the gut throwing him to the ground. The younger brother then picked himself back up and merely smirked at Nyji.

“Nyji! You may think that just because you have unlocked the third level of the Byakugan that you are far superior to me in speed and strength. Now in my humility I will admit that you are stronger than I am. However…,” Hizashi closed his eyes and paused. His eyes suddenly shot open with intensity the veins in his head bulged. “You cannot match my blinding speed! And you never will!!”

Hizashi then took a minute to calm down. He collected his thoughts and once again motioned to Nyji as if asking for him to make the first move. As he waited he continued to study his older brother fighting stance. He meticulously analyzed every inch of inch of his brother attempting to anticipate his fighting style. He knew he would only have a few moments to react once his brother selected his plan of attack. Speed would surely be his key to victory!

WC: 220
TWC: 427
Nyji Hyuuga
Nyji Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:17 pm
Nyji’s gaze never broke from Hizashi, not even when the younger brother fell to the ground from his elder’s punch. Sinking back down into his fighting stance, he listened to Hizashi’s words and couldn’t help but to let out a small chuckle of amusement. It seemed that the Hyuuga pride wasn’t only in Nyji, it had been passed on to his brother as well. The older brother was amused by Hizashi’s bold statement, but he planned to stomp out any attack his brother dared against him.

“Hmm…” Nyji observed his brother once again. “You really think you can beat me with speed alone? You seem to have forgotten the power of the Byakugan. It doesn’t matter how fast you are. I can see any attack you come at me with!”

Nyji charged in once again, running at full speed. The older boy suddenly jumped around 6 feet in the air. He swung his body in a clockwise motion in a full 360 degree circle until shooting his right forward in an attempt at a swinging kick with the back of his heel aiming to smash in the side of Hizashi’s head. If the first kick connected, then Nyji would continue with a combo attack. Bending his left leg, Nyji would finish by kicking it forward to both try and force his brother back while Nyji used the boy as a springboard to backflip a few feet backwards, prepared for Hizashi’s potential counter attack.

WC: 243
TWC: 761
Hizashi Hyuuga
Hizashi Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:18 pm
At first Hizashi was stunned by his older brothers reaction, but then he remembered back to some of their old training sessions. Nyji had always been the more prideful and arrogant of the brothers, always boasting at his power and never doubting his skills. Once Hizashi had pondered on these experiences for a moment, Nyji’s actions no longer surprised him and he could focus on the task at hand.

At this point Nyji had begun to charge him. Hizashi could tell that his brother had an overwhelming amount of determination in his eyes and was not going to let up until he had bested him. Nyji leaped in the air and went for a rotating kick to the jaw. Hizashi saw this coming and quickly ducked just as his brothers leg swung swiftly over his head. He then looked up and saw Nyji’s jaw open and his eyes lit up. Now was the time for him to strike. He could finally strike his brother and show him everything that he had been working for.

Instantly Hizashi kicked down on the ground with all his might and shot upward with tremendous speed. He began to throw his fist straight upward in an attempt to land a powerful uppercut on Nyji’s jaw. Would his blow find its target?

WC: 217
TWC: 644
Nyji Hyuuga
Nyji Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:37 pm
Nyji’s body continued to spin, expecting his kick to connect with Hizashi, but he was surprised at what happened. He felt nothing by his leg slicing through the air. Hizashi had dodged his older brother’s attack and had an opening for a counter. The shock of feeling nothing but air with his kick caused the elder Hyuuga to freeze up, which allowed Hizashi’s punch to connect with force. With a soft grunt of frustration and slight pain, Nyji’s body was forced up even more into the air. How could Nyji had allowed his younger brother to even land a single punch against him? He was supposed to be superior to both Hizashi and Mejiro. It was about time Nyji proved that fact.

The punch seemed to be Hizashi’s only attack this time, which allowed his brother a few precious moments to form a small strategy. Nyji landed gracefully back on the ground near Hizashi. Wasting no time, Nyji dug his feet into the ground and pushed off with might. Looking as if he flew towards his close by brother, the elder brings his right knee up and attempted to smash it into his younger brother’s stomach as hard as he could.

“You’ll never be able to surpass me, Hizashi,” Nyji spoke while keeping his knee lodged in the young boy’s stomach. “Give it up!” his voice echoed through the training ground as he brought his left fist up in an uppercut of his own.

WC: 244
TWC: 1006
Hizashi Hyuuga
Hizashi Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:19 pm
Hizashi’s uppercut had landed! An overwhelming sense of joy overtook him. His dreams of being on par with his brothers seemed so close now! He had managed to strike his once seemingly invincible older brother proving that all his hard work was finally paying off. This caused Hizashi’s confidence to shoot through the roof. Finally, he had the ability to life out his ninja way of protecting and helping his brothers.

However, this moment of ecstasy was short-lived. Nyji had already landed safely on the ground having only scuffed his “Godlike” face that he was always blathering on about. Nyji returned to the offensive. He charged his younger brother and Hizashi could see a slightly different look in his eyes. These were the eyes of frustration. In that moment, Hizashi knew that he had done it. He had finally gotten under Nyji’s skin. I bet he’s wondering how his younger brother could have possibly struck him, he jokingly thought to himself. Nyji drew closer and closer to Hizashi raising his knee as if to bury it in his brother’s stomach. Hizashi simply smiled knowing that he had the speed to overtake his brother.

Hizashi leaped about 7 feet backward in what seemed like and instant to Nyji. Nyji then followed through with an uppercut to midair proclaiming that he would always be better than Hizashi and ordering him to give up. Hizashi countered by saying, “I may never surpass you as an all-around ninja brother, but I will always have my strengths in battle. I will use these strengths until you know me better than I do if that’s what it takes to make us stronger. So therefore, I will never give up!”

Hizashi then charged at Nyji with all the speed he could muster. He noticed that his elder was on his guard and decided to try a little strategy. He ran as fast as he could drawing closer and closer but he did not prepare an attack. Once he was mere inches from Nyji, Hizashi dropped to the ground and through his legs in front of him sliding between his brother’s feet. He then turned around and planted his feet ready to pounce. He knew Nyji would have the speed to turn around and attempt a block so he shot up with great speed and swung his leg straight upward at the spot where Nyji’s jaw would soon be.

WC: 402
TWC: 1002
Nyji Hyuuga
Nyji Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:05 am
Once again Nyji had failed to strike his younger brother, proving that it was true Hizashi had a slight speed advantage. Again his brother began speaking about his own strengths, but Nyji’s mind was miles away. His sight was glued to his brother, but he paid no attention. Is Hizashi talking again? Geez, does he even shut up? Is he trying to win by boring me to death? Just like his father and Mejiro, Nyji fell into the habit of not paying the bit of the middle brother’s words. The only thing that brought Nyji back to reality was when his brother began his 7 foot dash. If Hizashi thought his speed would be enough to defeat his older brother, he was wrong. Nyji already figured out a plan on how to use his younger brother’s speed against him. The best thing was, Hizashi had already set Nyji’s plan in motion by coming in for another attack.

The eldest child remained in his stance as his brother quickly closed the gap between them. Nyji’s eyes focus on the approaching opponent, waiting for the right moment to strike, as he’d been trained to do by his father. The smaller boy suddenly dropped to slide between his brother’s legs, getting behind Nyji. This was going to be the perfect moment for Nyji to strike back. He turned around to face his brother. By the time he’d completed his turn, Nyji was close to feeling the heel of his brother’s shoe. Already being able to see the attack as it began, due to his Byakugan’s near 360 degree vision, Nyji knew to avoid the kick. Swinging his head back, Hizashi’s foot misses its target, but just barely. Nyji felt the air breaking in front of his face.

A grin formed. Nyji quickly bent his knees and lowered his body in one quick moment. His right leg quickly swung around in a circular motion, aiming to attack Hizashi’s head and while it was lowered from his upward kick. His body continued to spin and continued his attack wither the first strike connected or not. Stopping to face the younger ninja once again, Nyji suddenly jumped backwards. He landed beside his still sheathed wakizashi. His hand sank lower down the side of his body under his right hand picked up the sheath. Slowly standing straight up again, he kept his eyes on his brother in case he tried something against him.

“I told you I won’t hold back on you, Hizashi, so it’s time for the kid gloves to come off.” Nyji paused to take the hilt of his weapon and unsheathed the wakizashi. “ Let’s see what you can do against me and this blade. Your speed means nothing if you can’t use it effectively when your opponent can always see you coming. I’ll teach you this lesson the hard way if I must. Now. Attack me and I will show you why I’ll always be superior to you.”

WC: 495
TWC: 1501
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:45 pm
Then, out of nowhere came Ganki, the kumo ninja. However, due to many circumstances he decided to keep a low profile, as his sight came upon two figures. His curiosity grew as he continued to watch the two figures go at it, a spar it seemed. His curiosity was actually his eye twitches, Ganki was actually asleep. The more his eyes twitched, the more his curiosity grew.

Before Ganki had even arrived at the scene, he was carelessly roaming the plains out of boredom, sky dazing. He came there at an early time, sleeping behind a large rock formation in the fields. Once again, sleeping outside instead of his home. He had awakened due to the noise that he heard, the chatter and banter.

With a loud moan due to the interrupted nap, he decided that the time for low profile was over. He stomped out of the cover of the rock formation to be seen, with his horrible posture. The sun would reveal the cranky ninja, a messy brown haired man dressed in the old fashion kumo jounin attire that was wrinkled down to the socks, with a sheath covered katana that was held on him by a string, to top it off with a dirty kumo head band. It was obvious that Ganki had been out in the fields for a while.

"You bastards got a lot of nerve making all that noise, why don’t you go play ninja somewhere else." He continued to stare at them, watching them doing there... thing. Ganki was in a moody mood.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum