Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko TsukikoIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:44 amJunko TsukikoReal Spooky HoursToday at 12:29 amKoda OmukadeMeeting the MoonToday at 12:21 amKakushin SenjuKintsugi is hereYesterday at 11:49 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 11:17 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
178 Posts - 24%
130 Posts - 17%
95 Posts - 13%
70 Posts - 9%
56 Posts - 7%
54 Posts - 7%
52 Posts - 7%
41 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Spar {Private, no kill} Empty Spar {Private, no kill}

Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:28 am
Irou was eating ramen at the noddle bar "Hey give me more of this ramen in keep them coming" Irou said as he finish up his third bowl of ramen then got started on his fourth bowl of ramen,"ewww... this damn ramen is cold" Irou then stood up leaving the ramen bar "Hey wait you have to pay" Irou then turn around looking at the ramen shop owner "You think I'm about to pay for some cold ramen, but I can pay you for the hot bowls but all you is getting is me saying fuck you" Irou would turn around walking away from the noodle shop looking at the ground with his long dark balck jacket swaying to the back from the heavy winds, Irou was heading to the forest so he can maybe get some training started. He arrived at the forest looking at the dirt that cover the ground in half dead grass "Well it appears nobody is here but me, I was hoping another ninja will be here so maybe I can get a real good training but Maybe somebody will show up I'll just have to wait" Irou then took a seat on the ground while taking out a cigar, "Hmm... what a day" Irou said as he got started to smoke his cigar, looking up at the clouds that block the sun in wind the brush threw the forest...

Last edited by Irou on Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry I just had to change the topic name....)
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Spar {Private, no kill} Empty Re: Spar {Private, no kill}

Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:46 pm
A gust of wind forms along the pathways to the noodle shop a figure flashing in front of the entrance and walking forward with a small smirk, his eyes obscuring his crimson eyes from view, he hears a commotion from inside and quirks an eyebrow.

His attire consists of a simple green t-shirt a pair of jeans and all of his gear his mantle grieve edges gauntlets and his crimson choker gleaming ominously his clawed hands slid inside his pockets.

He walks into the entrance his frame blocking the boys exit and he smiles kindly towards the little brat who seems to be trying to skip out on his bill "Yo!" he says raising his right hand in a wave "You trying to skip out on a bill?? Cause ya see I'm on this guys payroll...I'm supposed to handle those who skip out on their tab...." He says his smile turning into a wide feral grin wind beginning to swirl around his frame ominously as he chuckles darkly standing a simple ten feet away.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:16 am
Prim was walking through town heading towards the training grounds to get some training in, which is something she had not done in a while. Passing the noodle shop she notes Echo confronting someone. "Again? Echo, I seem to see you everywhere." Not wanting to be his next target she stands a few feet away out of harms way because if she continued walking she would have walked in the way of what ever Echo was doing. Rolling her eyes she stood there, watching everything play out.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:36 pm
Irou was walking away looking at the ground there was a guy that was blocking his exit "Great now who this can be" Irou would look up in he saw echo uchiha hearing him speak about not paying the bill,"Listen I can pay for the three ramen bowls but I'm not paying for the fourth bowl I taste it in that crap was cold echo, now what I need to pay for the three ramen bowls I ate?" Irou said as he walked up to echo with a grin on his face then he notice a girl approached the ramen shop standing a little inches away from echo,"Well hey there my name is Irou what's your's? you seem like a cool type of girl that I can train with I was just heading to the forest if you wait until I get done with echo we can train at the forest what you say?"
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:03 pm
Echo quirks an eyebrow this boy apparently knowing his name, he then smirks in amusement as the wind swirling around his frame blocking the entrance blows the boy backwards as he attempts to walk right through it, he shakes his head and chuckles "Kid....that was the funniest shit I've ever seen." He states with a wide grin while his frame quakes with mirth.

"You walked right into it man!" He states before tilting his head back and letting out a rather deep laugh before his eyes flick back to the boy his goggles obscuring just where his vision lies.

His hands slide from his other hand slides from his pocket now and with a flash in his right hand the Holy Blade Caliburn would manifest gleaming ominously. "Anyway, yeah you're paying or I'm kicking your ass and dragging you to spend a night in the ANBU cells for abusing your status as a Shinobi of Konoha...savvy?"
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:24 am
Prims eyes remained focused on the event at hand. She shook her head,"poor kid Echo has quite the temper." Prim flashed her eyes on revealing three tomoe sharingan. Her eyes shot wide open staring at Echo. "What the fuck?" Prim said noticing a rather enormous amount of chakra coming from Echo. Prim turned to leave the area, moving quickly she attempted to take a less crowded way to go home. Holding her cloak around her she began to run.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:36 pm
Irou heard the wirds from echo loud in clear,"Ok sir I will pay here goes your ryo" Irou then reach in his pocket's in he gave echo the ryo then he watch as the girl took off running for some reason "What the hell she know something I don't know???" The words came out of Irou's mouth then he turn to look at echo "Well since she is gone dude wanna train with me I just on my way to the forest for some training so you wanna come???" Irou said as he looked at echo with a smile on his face....
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:09 pm
Echo watches as the boy stands and watches as he once again walks right into the wind field and is once again blown back...

Echo blinks once his brow furrowing as he thinks about what just occurred....surely this boy must have realized just what happened??
Why would he walk into it again??
Is he a masochist or something???
Echo shrugs his shoulders and walks forward his right hand pointing Caliburn forward "Kid...you just walked into an S-rank jutsu twice...what the hell is wrong with you??" He asks simply stopping a mere six feet from the boy's downed form.

"It's a thousand years too early for a brat like you to pick a fight with me kid, and it's five hundred years too early for you to try and skip out on a bill in a Shinobi village..Jake the Noodle guy here happens to have fed my family more over three generations and you sir are to eat whatever the fuck he puts in front of you and damn well like it!" He states as is making a bold proclamation his legs tense even as he walked forward his stance firm and prepared to move or strike out if the need arises.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:21 am
Primrose made it home safely. Wondering exactly what her sharingan eyes had seen. A shiver went down her spine. She shook her head and went to the kitchen.
(Exit)
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:26 pm
Hikarishi was running through the woods when he came upon Irou and some one else who looked really mad "Yo Irou havent seen you in a while friend!" He said his sharigan activated He would walk up to Irou and attempt to make eye contact with him. If successful then he would cast Genjutsu Sharigan On him choosing to trap him in Seduce them all a genjutsu of his own Creation. He would give no indication that he was trying to cast a genjutsu on him he would just act normal until he was able to get irou to look into his eyes.

This should be fun! he thought to him self waiting to see what would happen to Irou.

[Ok if you fall for the Genjutsu Sharigan then you are then trapped in Genjutsu: Seduce them all. I dont think you have had Genjutsu Sharigan cast on you So you shouldnt know i could do it But i could be wrong.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum