Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hizashi Hyuuga
Hizashi Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 300

Battle between the Hyuuga! [Private Spar] - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle between the Hyuuga! [Private Spar]

Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:44 pm
Hizashi was taken aback. How could his strike not land? He was sure to use enough speed to go unnoticed by his older brother so how was he able to anticipate his kick? However, he didn’t have time to think. Nyji had bent down to brace for another attack. Hizashi had just barely noticed Nyji’s foot swinging around to strike him in the temple before he took action again. He drove his right palm into the ground with such force that it lifted his body up into the air narrowly avoiding Nyji’s circular kicks.

When his feet returned to the ground Nyji leaped backward. Why would he retreat? This puzzled Hizashi only for a moment before he remembered what had happened mere moments ago. He was able to dodge my kick from behind! But how? Hizashi thought to himself. Of course, that’s it! My brother has unlocked the third level of the Byakugan which means he is able to see things all around him. How could I have been so naïve? Hizashi began to formulate another strategy when his brother spoke.

He had informed his brother that he was not about to let up and unsheathed his wakizashi. This posed a huge danger to Hizashi as he was completely unarmed. He had forgotten that his supply of kunai was depleted. This is going to be difficult. With his sword he poses a much greater threat than before, but does he mean to seriously injure me? Either way I know one thing for certain. I cannot allow him to touch me with that sword! Nyji merely stood there as if daring his younger sibling to try something. Hizashi cleverly did not take the bait and called out to his brother. “You have changed the rules of the game, brother, and now the ball is in your court. You are indeed a formidable opponent with you Wakizashi, but let’s see what you can do with it!” Hizashi once again assumed a battle ready formation, extended his right arm and motioned for his brother to “bring it”.

WC: 344
TWC: 1346
Hizashi Hyuuga
Hizashi Hyuuga
Citizen

Battle between the Hyuuga! [Private Spar] - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle between the Hyuuga! [Private Spar]

Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:58 pm
(Ganki this is a private sparring thread. We are going to ignore your post. If you wish to join, PM us.)
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:04 pm
(Dang, I just wanted to hop in, oh well then, cya XD.)
Nyji Hyuuga
Nyji Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:22 pm
Nyji lets out a small frustrated sigh after finished Hizashi finally finished speaking. It appeared that Nyjis younger brother still wasn’t one to make the first move in battle. If that was the case, then the elder brother wasn’t going to waste any more time with waiting. Looking over Hizashi’s chakra network, Nyji took a moment to form a small plan. He knew that his brother couldn’t attack if he couldn’t move. Charging in once again, Nyji gripped the hilt of his blade and brought his arm back, preparing for a strike. Nyji’s feet let out a small stomping sound with each step he took until finally coming to a near stop when he was two feet away.

Swinging his blade in a horizontal upward slash, Nyji tried to slash the tip of his blade against his brother’s chest. Of course the attack wasn’t intended to kill Hizashi. Nyji merely wanted to wound his brother and maybe scare him a little bit. Quickly bringing the blade back down in another swing, Nyji tried to land another slash. Hizashi may have been a bit faster than his older brother, but with Nyji didn’t intend on being passed up in the brother’s spar. One way or another Hizashi was going to lose this fight.

WC: 212
TWC: 1713
Hizashi Hyuuga
Hizashi Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:48 am
As soon as Hizashi finished speaking, Nyji had decided the time for talking was over and he began to charge Hizashi. This came as no real surprise to him as his brother never was one for wasting time. He had to be on his toes for Nyji was ready to use his wakizashi, and sure enough as he drew closer Nyji began to raise the blade as if to strike his younger brother.

Nyji then made two lightning quick strokes with his blade at Hizashi. He was barely able to jump back and avoid them but he could tell he would not be able to keep this up for long. He's just too much for me. Between his third level Byakugan and his wakizashi, he has too much of an advantage over me. My only hope now is to try an offensive in the hopes that I can land some unsuspected blows, Hizashi thought to himself.

He then pressed on the offensive. As he moved to strike his older brother Hizashi kept his eyes fixed on Nyji's sword in order to fend off any unwanted counter attacks. His left fist jabs at Nyji's face, but this was mostly a diversion. He then followed it up with a huge heymaker from his right fist. Hizashi was hoping that these two quick counter attacks would take his brother off guard. He needed anything he could get.

WC: 236
TWC: 1562
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum