Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Catch me if ya can! [P] - Page 2 Empty Re: Catch me if ya can! [P]

Thu May 16, 2013 10:55 pm
Viewing his sister approach with the food he looks over, taking his attention off his new pet as its jaws snap harder upon his right index finger, this snap actually stinging a bit but not drawing blood. "Fuck!" the boy curses as the sudden unexpected bite, seeing her put down the plate the raptor releases him and jumps upon the ham and begins ripping it to pieces beside him, Samuru during this is sucking upon his right index finger which is throbbing slightly at the tip, mumbling with his finger in his mouth the words, "The little bastard can bite like a mother fucker" come from his lips.

He leans back simply looking at Charlie as he devours the meat, Samuru chuckling a bit as he views the entire chunk almost nearly gone, "Be careful charlie, if you eat to much your gonna get an upset stomach, I am not cleaning up gecko puke!" the boy says, removing his finger from his mouth as he crosses his arms.
Charlie finishes the meat off as he wobbles in place, falling over on his side letting out a slight growling groan from over eating, Samuru rolling his eyes as if mentally saying "I told you so!"
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Thu May 16, 2013 11:12 pm
Ashie would roll her eyes hear her brother coo over his new pet. But I suppose Ashie was the way when she got Shui, the cat is now at her ankles looking up at her expectantly for a piece for food. "No Shui! Silly you won't like vegetables!" She giggles as her tickles her ankles with his excessive nuzzling. Finishing the chopped vegetables she would slowly lower them into the sauce mixing them together, making sure every last piece was thickly coated with the teriyaki sauce. Hearing the timer go off for the noodles to be finished cooking she would get the strainer in the sink and then grab the handle of the hot pot and go back over to the sink where she would thoroughly drain the noodles.

After the water had gone down the drain Ashie took the noodles and put them back into the warm pan before taking the bowl of the sauce and veggies and pouring them into the noodles. Mixing them into the noodles only then would Ashie yell into the living room, "Dinner will be ready soon!"
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Thu May 16, 2013 11:21 pm
Seeing Charlie lay on his side makes Samuru chuckle a bit, taking his right index finger he softly pets Charlie's right side. Charlie breathing softly as he lays upon the cushions, "Ok, stay here Charlie I'm gonna go get food so I can fall over also!" he says with a soft joking chuckle.
He gets up off the couch and begins to walk towards his right towards the kitchen, passing the stairs and going into the kitchen opening. "Make sure you save some for Otsune for when she gets her butt home" the boy says casually, walking over to the counter he steps up on the air to reach the taller shelves grabbing forth some silverware, unsure what she is cooking he begins setting the table for whatever it is she is cooking, with dead on accuracy he tosses the forks and spoons, along with two knives over to the table, a soft bounce is all they do each landing in place beside each other, two plates now collected and thrown like Frisbee's towards the table, softly skipping upon it as they land between the silverware.
"Table is all set!" the boy says with a smile, looking down at his sister, his head almost touching the ceiling as he is standing upon the air.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Thu May 16, 2013 11:29 pm
Ashie brings the pan full of noodles to the table with a serving fork, Shoveling just the right amount into Samuru's bowl before going towards her bowl and doing the same, "There's enough for seconds for all three of us, so don't be scared to get more."

Ashie goes back to put the pan in the sink and grabs a plate of fresh chopped cucumber for the two to munch on. "Would you like something to drink big brother?" She asks while getting herself a tall glace of apple juice, her favorite drink.

She puts the carton back into the fridge and her glass at the table. Then she goes to grab him a tall glass and waits for his answer before getting his drink to eat.
Hey big brother?
She would chew her lip nervously, "Do you think, you could teach me how to fully do that...air walk thingy?"
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Thu May 16, 2013 11:49 pm
Watching the world from below he watches her put the food upon the table, the boy now angles himself making a curved platform on his feet as he falls diagonally making a slide by fluctuating his chakra back and forth to constantly make, and un make platforms.
Once he slides with a slight hop at the end of his path he lands upon the wooden floor, "Yeah but I got it, I got some special stuff I like to drink!" the boy says with a smirk, not letting the girl truly know what he is going for, his silver eyes activate to allow him visage through the walls, with a use of his void ring upon his right ring finger the boy vanishes in black specs, entering his room and reaching under his bed with both hands and grabbing a box, a tan bottle pulled forth that he smuggled from his Uncle Echo with his right hand, sake.

Pushing the box back under he takes the bottle with him, with the use of his void ring once more he enters the kitchen landing with a soft thud on the ground as he exists his teleportation, as he gets his drink he views her just now putting the carton back into the fridge, oh how he loves his this ring.
The boy takes his left hand and grips the tip of the bottle, pulling the cork off and tilting it up to his lips, drinking the contents, leaning it down and making a slightly sour face, not sure really what the liquid is, only that he sees his Uncle Echo normally drinking from bottles like this. He re corks it and walks over to the table still holding it firmly in his right hand, he now hears her question how to do his air walking.
"Hm, I can teach ya but do you know how to do basic surface walking yet?" the boy inquires, if she knows this much then she should be able to do this easily with the proper guidance.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Fri May 17, 2013 12:03 am
She looks up at him amazed and jealous, "You mean the walking on trees and water and stuffs? Yup! Learned that already!" She replies happily feeling giddy that he'll show her after their meal. Ashie starts to dig in her stomach has been burning with hungry since they've gotten home! The crunch adds to the delicious softness of the noodles. She shovels a couple forkfulls into her mouth before swallowing and gulping down some juice before going back to eating needing her strength.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Fri May 17, 2013 12:11 am
Hearing her detail out what the technique does confirms she does know it, Samuru nodding a bit as he takes his seat to her right, setting the bottle upon the table beside his bowl of ramen. His left hand scoops under the fork as he dips it within the broth, scooping up some noodles and twirling it around the fork to make a ball of noodles, the noodles raises to his mouth and inserted as he bites slightly onto the fork and pulls back a tad letting his teeth pull the noodles off the fork, laying the fork in the brother he chews his noodles, turning towards his sister whilst he chews he speaks. "Then all ya do is make the chakra more dense, similar to walking on water where you make a platform, just make it more refined and it will allow you to make a surface to walk anywhere you wish." After the explanation he swallows with a gulp, his right hand goes back to the bottle, the cork removed with a flick of his thumb having it fall upon the table, the bottle raised to his lips once more, the boy determined to drink this drink that his uncle is always seen with, if his uncle can handle it then why can't he?
After a few gulps he puts the bottle back down, the boys sour face and an almost audible "yuck" comes from him but is held back.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Fri May 17, 2013 12:15 am
She looks at his brother concerned, "You know big brother, you don't have to drink that if it tastes bad!" She says her face brightening up. She goes back to her fast eating pace before finishing both her drink and her dinner burping lightly before waiting for her stomach to digest her food. Looking at the bottle and opening it up to sniff it the sent burning her nose, "Ugh! What is this?!"
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Fri May 17, 2013 12:28 am
"Well I want to!" the boy says defending his drink, he takes a few more bites of his meal now, after getting all the contents he lays the fork upon the table beside the bowl, his left hand gripping the rim of the bowl only to raise it to his lips, drinking the broth with a series of gulps, putting the bowl down a satisfied "ah" is made as he wipes his mouth with his left hand. "That was excellent sis!" Samuru says, calling her sis for the first time, it feels, right.
Seeing her pick up the bottle he shrugs, "No clue, got it from Uncle Echo's room, if ya wanna try some go ahead!" the boy offers, curious if she can handle it better than he can.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Fri May 17, 2013 12:31 am
She blushes hard and takes a sip of the strange liquid, it was bitter, but good! She took another sip and another and another. "Mmm! This is good!" She tilts the bottle back and takes one, two, three gulps as if it were juice. Placing the now half empty bottle back on the table Ashie feels a bit giddy and dizzy at the same time, "W-Whoa....w-what?" She stammers holding onto the table.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum