Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Catch me if ya can! [P] Empty Catch me if ya can! [P]

Thu May 16, 2013 8:47 pm
The boy after growing tired of his casual walk off has taken off into the forest with a smirk, signaling a challenge for his sisters to chase him and race home. The boy due to his overwhelming speed reached their home in only a few minutes, pushing open the door with his right hand he explains in a loud tone towards the blackness of his home.
"I'm home!" no response is given aside from the echo of his own voice, Samuru shrugging as he walks over to the sofa, flopping down upon the couch he leans back into the cushion, his tiny body nearly sinking within them.

The boy is alone for the time being, he is curious if he lost his sisters in the woods, he will give it some time and if they do not turn up at the house he will go look for them. The boy reaches within his cape with his right hand and pulls forth two things, one is a watch which he got from his father, and the other is the book he obtained from his uncles office.
Laying the book upon his lap he uses his left hand and puts the watch upon his right wrist, clipping it as he looks at the numbers, the clock seeming to already be set as it reads 5:00pm, the boy looking at the window seeing it is getting late, his father telling him briefly about how the higher the numbers, the later it is.

Samuru now lifts his book with his right hand, his fingers resting against the spine as his thumb pushes against the edge opening the book, his fingers fanning out to support the now opened state of the book as the boy begins reading, figuring in his spare time he can find out what the white haired kids origin is.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Catch me if ya can! [P] Empty Re: Catch me if ya can! [P]

Thu May 16, 2013 9:00 pm
Ashe follows pursuit of her elder brother. Her legs burning keep pushing her forward at some point she had let go of Otsune's hand trying to keep up with her brother to keep him insights so they wouldn't get lost. Running up to her house she pushed open the door bending over panting hard having a coughing fit before collapsing onto the ground on her side. Bed her body screamed, Rest her mind screamed. "O-...Otsune...we...we made it..." She muttered in between breaths. Hopefully a nice warm bath awaiting her and her sister. But right now Ashie's body needed a moment to recuperate. But Ashie could not hear her sister's footsteps, so she looked towards the empty door way, "Otsune?" Nothing, looks like her sister had gotten lost, or worse. Worse? Ashie thought. Maybe she should go look for her? Ashie had attempted to stand only to fall back down on the plush carpet of her house.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Thu May 16, 2013 9:07 pm
The boy only looks upwards from his book casually to see the girl enter the room, he chuckles a bit. "Ya tired?" the boy teases, knowing their stamina is nowhere near is.
His eyes move downwards towards the book scanning the pages once more, tales of demons, and devils existing in this book which has gained his interest, that little fucker was not human so maybe he is one of these demon things? The boy casually reads for now as he waits for his sister to act further, or the other one to enter the house, the boys eyes scanning over the word he has been searching for, "Hakai Hansho", the boy grinning wide as he begins reading about them, half blooded demons with insane speed and strength, feared on the level of Bijuu, his right brow raising as he recalls the little squirt, no way in hell is this accurate.
The boy vanishes in crimson as he stores it within his watch as instructed before, Samuru slides off the sofa and gets to his feet, beginning to make his way over to Ashie, his right arm extending towards her to help her up with a slight sigh.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Thu May 16, 2013 9:16 pm
Ashie would grab her brother's hand pulling herself back up again her legs wobbling as she stands, "Big brother I think we should look for Otsune! She's out there all alone!" She whimpers looking around outside through the open door. It's her twin, she know's what it's like to get lost, but in Asgard you can be easily found by bother Mother and Father. Ashe would hold onto her brothers arm for support seeing as how he is a little taller than her, and much stronger he can do anything with ease. She felt like a doll, fragile and small compared to her brother. Ashie has a lot of catching up to do.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Thu May 16, 2013 9:24 pm
As she grasps his hand he pulls up casually helping her to her feet, with a sigh he bends down a bit, curling his left arm under her legs and his right arm moving around to her back, her form now held in a cradle position as he walks towards the couch if she allows him to lift her.
Reaching the couch he makes a slight forward motion with his arms set to release the girl if she is in his arms, her form bouncing lightly upon the couch cushions.
"Do not worry about Otsune, if she is not back within the hour I'll get the entire village looking for her, she probably just stopped to rest for a bit since I was booking it through the woods." The boys last few words are said with a slight chuckle as he looks down upon her form, if it is indeed upon the couch.
He looks towards his watch, raising his right arm a tad so he has vision of it as it reads 5:05 pm, he will give her till 6:00 pm to get home before he goes out looking for Otsune.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Thu May 16, 2013 9:33 pm
She nods feeling bad for leaving her twin there alone, "B-Big brother?" She would stutter not use to calling him, She looks down and then looks down, "U-Uhm...what do you want to eat for dinner?" She's use to helping her mother cook and sometimes when Momma was upset about not being able to see Father Ashie would cook for them. So naturally she knows how to prepare a meal, sitting up comfortably on the couch she knew Samuru could cook if he HAD to, but since there are many people to cook for tonight Ashie wanted to do something nice.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Thu May 16, 2013 9:45 pm
He hears her question of food as his right brow raises slightly, his stomach rumbling slightly in response as he forgot to eat a meal today, in fact the cobbler during the ice cream incident was all he had to eat today. "Well, not really sure, I usually just eat whatever I can find" the boy says with a slight chuckle, his form now making his way along the right side of the couch, only to hear a cracking sound coming from up stairs.
His form turns to the stairs, taking off running he makes his way up stairs, breaking to his right he opens the door to his room only to view his egg cracking, with wide eyes and a big grin he runs over to it, picking it up in his hands and turning only to run back down stairs while screaming with joy.

'It's hatching It's hatching!" the boy exclaims during his run, unsure what is inside, only knowing that his father gave it to him.
The boy makes his way to the couch, sitting beside his sister to her left, the cracks on the egg growing in number as the top is finally lifted, a soft growl comes from the egg as a reptilian head is seen covered in a slime, Samuru's eyes widen further in amazement as he watches the creature hatch, unsure what it even is. "It's adorable!" the boy exclaims, watching the creature begin emerging from his egg.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Thu May 16, 2013 9:54 pm
Ashie 'eeps' from the sudden reptile popping from the egg. "Oh wow, big brother what is it?" She says hearing him speak about eating anything she grabs the large apron and folds it in half tying it around her waist. Setting stools down one intront of the stove, sink, and counter Ashie would get ingredients ready for her teriyaki Ramen noodles. She starts by boiling the water first and as she waits for it to get up to tempreture she cuts some cucumbers, onions and hard boiled eggs to mix into the noodles. "What will you name him?" She asks trying to multi-task as her mother would do for Ashie.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Thu May 16, 2013 10:02 pm
Samuru seeing the creature emerge further he takes his left hand, the egg sitting on his lap now as he tries to help it out of its shell, "I think it's a lizard" the boy says, trying to peel some of the shell away.
After a few moments the shell is removed from the creature as it takes the spot on the couch beside him, Samuru flowing chakra to his watch storing the egg shells in their entirety, looking over at the creature that emerged it growls at him lightly.

Samuru's right hand moves forward slowly towards it, the creature lunging at his hand only to bite upon his finger, the teeth not even piercing his skin as it attempts to try and chew on his finger as if he is food.
"Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaws!" the boy exclaims, picking the creature up with his left hand cupping its back and holding it upside down, letting the creature bite his finger still and chew upon it until he lets go.
He hears his sister from the other room ask what he is going to name him, pondering this for a moment he looks down at the creature as it releases his finger and growls at him, "I'm going to call him charlie!" the boy exclaims, smiling down at the reptile that he could of swore looked at him like he was retarded for naming it such.

"Ashie, bring me some meat for him cause he keeps trying to eat my fingers!" he says with a slight laugh, he makes his finger go near the raptors mouth only for it to snap at him, and him to pull his finger back, the boy finding this to be a game.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Thu May 16, 2013 10:47 pm
Ashie would hear his words. Cursing to herself mentally she would put down the vegetable knife and step off of the stool and walk across the kitchen to their fridge. She would reach with her left hand up to the fridge door handle and pull with her left over strength. The door, upon opening, would reveal a variety of food and ingredients to Ashie's eyes. Her eyes would widen as if she were looking at gold. "Oooooooooooooh...Big." She would say softly before snapping back to the task at hand.

Meat. Ashie had to find some food for the new repti-- erh Charlie. She would reach up, pulling out a small chunk of ham leftover from her Father's lunch most likely. Taking the plate in her free hand she would close the fridge door and make her way to her brother's position on the couch. Placing the plate next to him she would look towards the creature, grimacing before going back to her other task in the kitchen.

With water finally boiling Ashie can gently place the noodles into the hot water, as to avoid splashing. Setting out a bowl to pour the sauce into and sprinkling some sesame seeds in it for extra flavor. Waiting to hear her brother further complain about the crea-- erh...Charlie's biting.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum