Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
62 Posts - 11%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Catch me if ya can! [P] - Page 3 Empty Re: Catch me if ya can! [P]

Fri May 17, 2013 12:36 am
He watches as his sister tilts the bottle back, drinking it casually, his eyes narrow a bit as he snatches the bottle after she sits it down, "Mine!" the boy says defensively, hugging the bottle lightly as he just watched her drink half of it, not even seeing her gag once, like hell is he going to let her beat him!
Pulling the bottle back he begins to chug it, one gulp after another is made as he consumes the rest of the bottle, putting it down on the table with a loud thud as his body leans forward, his sense of balance off with his arm feeling much heavier.
"Whoa!" the boy exclaims, trying to adjust in his seat the boy starts falling to his right, not bothering to catch himself he lets out a comical "Timber!" before hitting the ground with a thud, the chair kicked to the side as the boy is now left giggling upon the ground.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Fri May 17, 2013 12:40 am
She giggles and breaks out into laughter as her brother falls to his right. A sudden feling of dizziness over washes her senses and she leans forward her forehead making an audible thud on the hard wood table. A groan escaping her lips before she mutters, "Ashie no...feel good." And this was true, now her throat burned and her stomach felt as if it were going to reject whatever she had eaten today.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Fri May 17, 2013 12:44 am
Hearing his sister laugh Samuru laughs more moving his legs as if peddling a bike, his chakra moving to his feet and making a platform as he walks vertically up on the air, his cape drooping behind him. "Come on sissy, be a man!" Samuru says with a smirk, his head feeling cloudy but the boy now removed of that little voice that tells him not to do stuff. He keeps walking until he reaches the ceiling, standing upon it he is directly above his sister, "Ok, ya said ya wanted to walk on air so try it now, come to me!" the boy says with a slight hick up after his words.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Fri May 17, 2013 11:42 pm
Ashie would stand up from her seat and look up at her brother taking a breath and a gulp. She looks down at her feet, concentrating her chakra there. She shakily picks up her left foot catching hold of an invisible platform of some sort. Holding her breath she would press her foot down. Solid. Her foot isn't falling through! She picks her self up and places the other one down standing perpendicular to the floor, as if she were walking up an invisible wall! "Look Big Brother! I can do it!" She giggles without charging and releasing equal amounts of chakra through her feet to make the Air Walk.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Sat May 18, 2013 12:45 am
[Posting for Otsune, her arm is all messed up so she cannot type alot. Cleared it with her already so she can do other topic and wraps up this timeline.]

Spoiler:

Otsune, after traversing the wilderness finally arrives home. Pushing open the door she sees her siblings, each acting odd within the kitchen of their home. The girl gives but a glance towards them, her eyes baggy as she has been lost for a good amount of time, her right hand reaching up to her hair to pull a twig out of it. Making her way past them, Otsune heads up the stairs, and to the bathroom. The water starts as the girl begins to bathe herself, after wards heading to bed in the spare bedroom her father has upstairs for her and her sister.

[Exit for Otsune]
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Sat May 18, 2013 12:50 am
Seeing his sister begin walking up the air Samuru grins, "See? You can do it!" the boy encourages. As his sister begins walking up the invisible wall however, he views the form of Otune entering the house, "About time your home!" the boy yells, but it seems she does not wish to speak, heading now right up the stairs, she looked exhausted and like shit.

Shrugging he looks back towards Ashie, "So, what do you wanna do?" he questions, the boy standing on the ceiling and looking upwards, his cape draping behind him and nearly touching the table, his necklace danging off his neck, his eyes turning silver as he looks downwards at his ascending sister.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Sat May 18, 2013 12:53 am
The girl would look up at him, her eyes taking on that similar silver the only difference is her first tomoe, proudly making circles around her pupil. Ashie loses her concentration and wobbles falling flat on her back, her body tenses upon impact and untenses again feeling the carpet against her skin. She giggles the ground sending a thud throughout the house making her laugh, seems the fall had triggered her funny bone.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Sat May 18, 2013 1:11 am
Seeing his sisters chakra flow begin to fade his right arm thrusts forward, even while drunk his aim is still spot on, gripping her left arm at the wrist and holding her dangling form unless anything happens to make such not occur.
"Ey! Use your chakra again dip shit!" the boy even though intoxicated retains a back up emergency common sense when needed, this allowing him to act and catch his sister opposed to drooling on himself and giggling.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Sat May 18, 2013 10:31 am
Ashie would be stunned at the sudden care he gives to Ashie in making sure she doesn't fall. Otsune does the same thing, maybe her brother isn't all that bad after all? She giggles at him before storing and releasing chakra again in her feet making the invisible platform available again, she slowly lets go of her brother's hand lowering the heels of her feet so she can stand normally. She was praised again, Ashie had done something right. Maybe and hopefully soon, Ashie can become a genin, just like her brother.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Sat May 18, 2013 11:35 pm
Seeing her platform form once more, he releases her arm having her stand upon it, Samuru releases his chakra only to do a front flip and land upon the kitchen table, what emergency common sense and control he had currently gone since the emergency has passed, the boys balance now gone as when he lands he falls straight backwards hitting the wood floor.

"Mother fucker!" the boy explains, holding the back of his head with both hands in pain, he looks upwards as the ceiling begins to look blurry, darkness begins to overtake the boy as he passes out from the alcohol. Charlie by this time has fallen asleep, snoring loudly on the couch, Samuru rolling over on his left side laying upon the kitchen floor snoring loudly after he has passed out, the boys endurance for alcohol clearly not high considering how easily he passed out, and how soon it occurred. His thoughts at this time are blank, no dreams are in this boys head, simple a pure alcohol induced sleep.

[Exit
3,002 words, 15stats and 30 JP.
1,000 words used to mature charlie the raptor so he obeys me now]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum