Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Human Encounter #1 (Private, No Kill) - Page 3 Empty Re: Human Encounter #1 (Private, No Kill)

Tue May 07, 2013 11:39 pm
She would giggle and then bump into a huge nut crack that would be human sized! She looks up at it in awe, she would look closer seeing a line carved on it she would shudder and go back to hide under mr. tibbers, "I-I don't like that one!"
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Human Encounter #1 (Private, No Kill) - Page 3 Empty Re: Human Encounter #1 (Private, No Kill)

Wed May 08, 2013 12:42 pm
Hideyoshi turned to look at Ashie and the nutcracker and chuckled," Its okay Ashie that thing there won't hurt you, but to be honest it even creeped me out as a kid," he looked around for some more things while talking to the old lady. Tibbers looked at Ashie and gave her a small lick on the cheek as he just moved his head from side to side and looked at the merchandise.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Wed May 08, 2013 12:44 pm
Ashie would giggle and wipe her cheek, "Thanks Tibbers!" She would keep looking around and go into the stuffed animal section where she would search looking for something specific.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Wed May 08, 2013 12:49 pm
Hideyoshi had been in the Misc. section of the shop, looking for a good present for someone since their birthday was coming up soon. He had already gotten them a card, but he wanted a good present to go with it.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Wed May 08, 2013 12:52 pm
The little girls eyes widen as she finds a cream colored bear sitting upon the shelf. She reaches up on her tippy-toes as she pets it feeling the soft materialistic fur under her touch. She would sigh out in awe as she picks it up looking at the price tag, and then reaching in her purse for her ryo.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Wed May 08, 2013 12:56 pm
Hideyoshi had what he wanted to find, although it wasn't much it was exactly what he had been looking for, it was a nice pocket watch that his grandpa would love. Walking back to where Ashie was he would look at her and the bear and smile," I see you found something you want Ashie.'
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Wed May 08, 2013 12:59 pm
"Mhm! I-It looks just like Mr. Tibbers! I think I have enough. I wish I was a ninja...then I could do missions for more ryo..." She whimpers counting her money carefully.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Wed May 08, 2013 1:05 pm
Hideyoshi smiled as he reached into his pockets and looked at his ryo," I have enough for the both of us Ashie, here i will get it for you just put it on the counter," he would smile as he walked up to it and sat the pocket watch on the counter," i will be getting this and the teddy bear my friend there has," the old lady smiled and rung up the items, giving him a small discount. Hideyoshi handed the bear back to Ashie and smiled," Now you have a mini Mr.Tibbers to go along with you," smiling as he rubbed her head.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Wed May 08, 2013 1:16 pm
She would smile blushing lightly before laughing and hugging the bear tightly, "Thank you! I'll pay you back when I get lots of missions."
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Wed May 08, 2013 1:20 pm
Hideyoshi smiled for a moment," No you do not have to pay me back, i feel hanging out with me today was payback enough...besides i couldn't have my new friend doing that. Just take good care of him okay," he looked at the pocket watched and smiled for a moment. Looking outside he would nod," So Ashie anywhere else you want to go before i take you home."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum