Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 9:43 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 52%
5 Posts - 22%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Cat-Human-Mutant-Girl (Flashback, Private) Empty Cat-Human-Mutant-Girl (Flashback, Private)

Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:55 am
(This a Flashback topic explaining how my character got her short temper, as the temper is not listed in her bio. I tis not some random, pointless topic; it has a purpose.)

A seven year old girl walked into a class room full of kids her age. Class had not yet started, and the student were jumpy and excited for their first day at the Academy. The girl had long, crimson hair, very strange blue eyes, and... snow white cat ears and a long fluffy tail..? this girl's name was Kirameki.

Once she walked into the room, all voices fell silent. The air in the classroom became tense and uncomfortable. Slowly the girl made her way to a seat in the back of the room and sat down. She began to get the chills; all eyes were on her.

Just as she was about to open her mouth, a little boy near her burst out laughing, pointing to her. "Look! She has kitty ears and a tail!" the boy cried, his uncontainable laughter overflowing.

"Yeah, but look at her hair! It's so.. red... It's like she washed her hair is house paint!!" another girl cried. "And look at her eyes! They're just like a cats! But they don't have a pupil, do they?! This girl is a FREAK!"

Suddenly all the students burst out laughing, chanting over and over "Cat-Human-Mutant Girl! Cat-Human-Mutant Girl!"

The odd, shy little girl just covered her face in her arms and put her head on her desk. What a great first day of school.

-------Time Skip-------

Her first day was over, and the class was now just waiting to be let out. The whole day had gone down pretty much like the first few minutes. Even the teacher had taken a second look.

It was roughly five minutes before the bell was do to ring, and a group of boys were standing behind her, playing with her hair.

"I bet she washes her hair with ketchup," said one.

"I bet she's some kind of mutant, with those weird ears," said another.

"But look at her eyes!" said the third.

And then the fourth suddenly burst out, "AND LOOK AT HER TAIL!!! Its like so long and fluffy!!! I wonder if she can move it?? Would it hurt if I cut it off? Next time we're in the circle we should 'accidently' step on it and see is she hisses! And is all like-" but before he could finish his sentence, he was cut off by the girl with the tail.

In just a few seconds, she had gotten up, grabbed the boy by the shirt collar, and slammed him against the wall. "Look, say ONE more word about my tail, and I'll strangle you with it!" she gritted through her teeth.

They left her alone for a few days after that, but pretty soon the insults and pranks started up again. But now, no matter how much she wanted to, she never retaliated. She just sucked it up, hid her anger, and turned the other cheek. But, under all that fake sweetness, lay an anger broiling and churning, bound to broil over someday. And the water always got a little higher to the pot, every time someone insulted her.

And that, my friends, is how Kirameki developed her very, VERY short temper.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum